BlueRithm

BlueRithm Bewertungen

von BlueRithm

BlueRithm is the most Cost Effective and Adaptable Commissioning Software Available on the Market

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Marc S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Their customer support is by far the best I've experienced working with a software company. As a small business, timely support is critical. The best thing about BlueRithm is that they really listen to their customers and implement the things that make a difference to commissioning professionals like me. They have helped me jump start our use of the software by helping import all of our own templates into the system free of charge! This software platform has been a real Game Changer for my company that we are so excited to be utilizing to enhance our customer service.

Vorteile: The software is an easy to use tool that I use every day in the office and on the project site to help me streamline my commissioning services process and provide my clients with more effective ways to monitor and manage the entire project. It is very intuitive to use and it can be totally customized to meet my specific company's standards and ways of doing business. It provides an excellent high quality end product that helps set our company apart.

Nachteile: We did not find anything objectionable with BlueRithm when compared to all the other major commissioning software companies.

User friendly Cx (building commissioning) software at last!

Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Adam M.
Director Commissioning
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using BlueRithm bought order to the chaos of my multitude of Cx test sheets and a central repository for all my MEP Cx project collateral. User friendly with great support.

Vorteile: On boarding process
Price point
Ability to edit and update templates and test sheets

Nachteile: Would like it to cover Testing, Adjusting & Balancing