CipherHealth Erfahrungen

Über CipherHealth

SaaS-based patient engagement platform that empowers improved patient communication and care coordination across the continuum.

Erfahre mehr über CipherHealth

The look of the platform is sleek and simple - user friendly.

Bewertungen zu CipherHealth

CipherHealth hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CipherHealth bereits verwendet?

Elizabeth
Project Manager, Quality Improvement in USA

Patient Outreach Post Discharge Calls & Patient Rounding Platform

Kommentare: Overall, I consider myself to be a legacy user. Our Hospital was one of the early clients for a very small start up company. We have been a CipherHealth partner through great growth. CipherHealth continues to be energetic, smart and find fresh, thoughtful innovations to support the healthcare industry.

The software was uneventful and quick to install, simple for new user training, and continues to smoothly integrate into our daily work. The product is quite flexible which enables the applications to accommodate our many diverse system needs. What I like most is that it is reliable. As manager of our installation, I am comfortable that our applications will be available and working properly. If we require new or modifications to our existing rounding scripts or voice/call adjustments the process is rapid. We have come to rely on CipherHealth products to improve our inpatient experience, reduce preventable Hospital readmissions and assist our patients with healthcare services and ongoing care in the community.

Personally, while not an enormous issue, my least favorite part of the software is the ad hoc reporting feature Insight which it is difficult for users to navigate unless they are very familiar with the greater product.

Danielle
Program Coordinator/Healthcare Navigator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

This product makes me effecient and clinically effective!

Kommentare: The product does exactly what we need it to do in order to provide the best care for our patients! The Cipher Support Team are speedy to answer questions! If we think of another need or way to improve the product, they are quick to brainstorm and come up with a solution. They have a combo of clinical and technical expertise which helps develop effective tools!

The look of the platform is sleek and simple - user friendly! The way it allows me to manage a very large patient panel is amazing! I see exactly what I need to do each day (or days ahead- really whatever you need). We can tailor our interventions to be exactly what we needed. My team works faster and leaner. We are able to provide clinical interventions and care coordination to our patients - there's no way we can forget any of the many things we need to do (schedule post-op appointments, coordinate with home health, call the mental health provider, check on HbA1c, schedule transportation for an appointment, and so on!)

Really there's nothing I can think of that I would change! When our team has come up with ideas for improvement, Cipher provides us the technical support to bring our clinical intervention ideas to fruition!

Teresa
Patient Service Manager in

Patient Care

Kommentare: Okay

Being able to see any concerns about patient care.

Trying to do certain filters to make it easier for me to see areas that are most important for me. Some filters do not work. (Report to filter

Gayle
Director of Clinical Quality in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

CipherHealth significantly changed how we perform post-operative patient calls

Kommentare: CipherHealth's VOICE program has significantly reduced the resource cost that we would use if nurses were making the calls themselves. CipherHealth's customer support is amazing--they respond immediately, touch base with us monthly, suggest improvement ideas to increase our reach rates, and assist with any changes.

It has significantly reduced the time staff was being utilized to attempt to make patient post op calls. It also provides great reports on patient issues allowing us to see trends that can be addressed.

They actually have additional features that we have not used primarily because they don't really apply to our healthcare setting (we are an ambulatory surgery center vs. hospital setting).

Ann
RN, Care Transition Nurse in USA

Cipher Health Hospital Discharge follow up calls

Kommentare: This program is very beneficial to our patients. They are able to let us know if they have any questions or concerns. We can then assist them with their needs and potentially avoid a readmission to the hospital.

This software is very easy to use. I am able to easily see patient's concerns and then can follow up with them to assist them with their needs. I am able to escalate any complaints about their stay to the unit manager. It is very easy to reopen an episode if I need to add another note. It is helpful for me to also be able to see which calls are pending for the day.

Initially there were some glitches but these were promptly resolved. Some calls were going to patients who had been discharged to a nursing home and the OB department, who does their own calls. These were promptly resolved and there have been no other problems.

Salliann
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

EVOLVE

Kommentare: As stated earlier, EVOLVE allowed us to capture more comprehensive information in one system that previously was captured and tabulated manually. In addition, the system allowed us to better manage staff resources by prioritizing our work based on patient need.

Allowed us to more effectively manage patient care. Allowed us to capture previously uncapturable data about patients access to care.

As with many separate application, it requires staff to operate in two systems, EMR and EVOLVE; high priority for all providers is to have systems/applications that "talk" to each other; populate each other.

Matthew
Customer Experience Consultant in USA

User Friendly Tool with Exceptional Organizational Partnership

Kommentare: From strategy to technical support and implementation they have shown that they are invested in the success of their clients. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with the team at CipherHealth.

The tools provided are extremely user friendly and geared for use by users of any technical proficiency. Administrators and supervisors can easily navigate to receive updates on key metrics and get real-time data regarding their performance.

As with any new technology, there was initially challenges adapting organizational processes to a new platform, and tailoring the rounding tool to meet our needs. However, the CipherHealth team has been a reliable partner through the whole process and is highly accessible to meet the needs of their clients.

Gerri
Patient Exp Data Analytics Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Oustanding Partnership

Kommentare: The Cipher team has been an amazing partnership. From the initial sales and pilot process, implementation and now continued support. We wanted to streamline our leader rounding process to give time back to our leaders which we've achieved.

Application is very user friendly which made implementation to the frontline leaders easy. Anyone that knows how to use a smartphone can use Cipher. Once familiar with the reporting, we were easily able to identify gaps in our compliance in real time.

Pulling reports using Evolve isn't as user friendly as the application itself but the team is always open to suggestions to improve.

Star
Patient Liaison/ Communications Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Patient's Perspective

Kommentare: Helps me to get an idea of what the pt's think about their visit before they leave the hospital which means that the review that we receive later is not a shocker to us.

Easy to use. Simple to move through. Questions are relevant. Doesn't take a lot of time.

Patients that have been discharged are still on the roster after they have left. This can often leave a record/ list of more than one person assigned to the same room during your rounding visits.

CynTHIA
Associate Director in USA

Love Cipher Health

Kommentare: I love the patient rounding piece.

The software is easy, user friendly and like I can trend my daily progress.

I have no cons or issues about the product. I use it on a daily basis.

Angela
Patient Experience Director in USA

Very good product!

Kommentare: Discharge phone calls

Cipher has worked very well for my healthcare system. It is great for our patients and very user-friendly for the patients and the nurse who does the return calls.

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Kiana
Patient Care Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: Overall positive

Once you find what you need, it is fairly easy to use

Some functions are hard to find or less obvious and a little confusing. For example when recognizing staff, you have to find the staff first, then complete the form - however in the form it "sounds" like its asking who this person is recognizing versus THAT being the person who I want to recognize.

Lauren
Registered Nurse Liaison in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Cipherhealth Review

It is user-friendly and easy to navigate. It helps me keep track of which patients I saw and those that I didn't see, and how long it has been since I've seen them last.

Nothing. I find that CipherHealth is very easy to use.

Gary
Senior Manager in USA

Great tool for rounding

speed of the search engine for employees and patients, interface w/ various user interfaces

learning curve to use the product was challenging at first.

Elizabeth
RN Clinical Supervisor in USA

User of the Cipher calls

I like that the main page tells me when they were called for follow up survey and what areas they had further questions or concerns on. The next page has most of their information to contact them.

I do wish that I did not have to toggle back and forth to see what the categories the patient had questions on and then their information to make the follow up call.

Marla
Admininstrative Nurse in USA

Staff Rounding

Kommentare: Convenient

The services and audit that I do mostly

The area that I want to browse in the website is not clear like staff rounding. I have to always remember the last time where I located it.