ClaimRemedi Clearinghouse Bewertungen

von eSolutions

Filtern nach:

Über ClaimRemedi Clearinghouse

ClaimRemedi bietet leistungsstarke Schadensbearbeitung, modernste Scrubbing-Technologie, Echtzeit-Bearbeitung, -Verfolgung und -Verwaltung von Schadenersatzansprüchen.

Erfahre mehr über ClaimRemedi Clearinghouse

Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2019

"Excellent Software and Support"

Kommentare: My overall experience is excellent. I've switched one client to them and plan to switch over more clients later this year due to the features. Their customer support is excellent!

Vorteile: ClaimRemedi links with eClinicWorks. This feature gives us access to more information without leaving our software, which saves us administration time. Claim Remedi offers a merchant account that is linked with them in order to streamline the patient billing and collections process through a web portal.

Nachteile: The reporting features took some adjustment at first. The statement part of the software does not upload all the data, which is partially on eClinicalWorks and partially on ClaimRemedi. I've been told they are working to resolve the matter with eCW.

Denise G.
PRACTICE MANAGER
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2019

"CLAIMREMEDI SOFTWARE REVIEW"

Kommentare: CLAIMREMEDI IS A GREAT ASSECT TO OUR ORGANIZATION MAKING CLAIM GO SMOOTHLY RECEIVING PAYMENT MUCH QUICKER.

Vorteile: EASY TO NAVIGATE CLAIMS BY REVIEWING PAID, DENIED AND REJECTED CLAIMS ON ONE WEB SITE. SOFTWARE HAS THE ABILITY TO FIX CLAIMS ONLINE AND REVIEW CLAIM DENIAL REASONS MAKING IT EASY TO CORRECT CLAIMS ONLINE. CLAIMREMEDI IS A FRIENDLY USER WEBSITE AND I WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.

Nachteile: IT WOULD BE NICE IF CLAIMREMEDI WAS ABLE TO ELECTRONALLY BILL ALL INSURANCES WITH A PAYOR ID NUMBER even workers comp claims.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Deborah N.
Billing Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2019

"Real Issues With Support"

Kommentare: The clearinghouse portion has been fine. Seriously considering discontinuing payment for Navigator, ACE, etc.

Vorteile: It is nice to be able to see the status of claims. But much of the utility is lost if we're unable to resubmit from within the program because of issues with FISS / DDE.

Nachteile: The biggest issue is that underlying real functionality of the product is access to medicare FISS / DDE. It is a bear. When eSolutions is trying to sell you on the product they help with the enrollment and logging in. It is very, very easy to lose access as it must be updated every thirty days. When you call eSolutions for assistance at that point, you're out of luck.
The whole idea of the product is to be the intermediary to Medicare because it's so antiquated and difficult. Knowing that, they need to accept the need to assist folks with these password resets. If they could do it when selling the product, they can do it to keep their customers.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Ann B.
ASST OFFICE MANAGER
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"CLAIMREMEDI"

Kommentare: The rep is awesome to work with

Vorteile: It is easier to use then the previous clearinghouse I used

Nachteile: Being caught in the middle with issues between the clearing house and our EMR

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Andrea M.
Biller
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Great Clearinghouse"

Kommentare: Ease of access is amazing. I can quickly find the exact information I am looking for without too many clicks.

Vorteile: Customer service is amazing. Each account gets your own personal point of contact , so its nice to always speak to the same person, rather than a call center. Plus they have designated specialist to help you with Insurance enrollment, etc. making it a breeze to link all of your insurance companies.

Nachteile: Although I appreciate the ready-made reports available, I wish I could customize or have a few slightly different options. Overall though, this is not a deal breaker.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Tanaisha R.
Billing Coordinator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Great Clearinghouse"

Kommentare: Based on other experience it is a great clearinghouse. Their support time responds quickly to help fix any questions or concerns.

Vorteile: I like the compatibility and fast turn about time with eclinicalworks.

Nachteile: Not very graphic, our facility has a lot of reporting to provide. It would be nice to have a more user friendly dashboard.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Kim P.
Billing and coding Coordinator

"New to EDI billing"

Kommentare: Even though our clinic maybe out of network for some insurances, we can still file the claim for our patients.

Vorteile: This clearinghouse has been so worth the money. So many insurances that we are allowed to file to and having that list at my finger tips has been great.

Nachteile: Some of the enrollment was difficult to get through the email address; but one phone call and changes were put in place so emails would go through.

Kadey P.
Billing Specialist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"MADE FOR FQHC"

Kommentare: With the use of the reports, we are able to drop our denials and rejected claims to a minimum and keep our revenue up.

Vorteile: eSolutions has many reports that help keep denials and rejected at a minimum. The ease of reporting has helped keep an eye out for problems that lead to training for front staff.

Nachteile: I have no complaints as to eSolutions as a system.

Lynette C.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Worst clearing House"

Vorteile: The day I get out of contact............

Nachteile: This clearing house is horrible! Customer service is the worst I've seen in any company ever. Their product and set up is also one of the worst and most time consuming tasks I've seen in the past ten years with working with different clearing houses! The sales rep assured me it will work out for my business set up, when I was not 100 percent pleased after he showed me their demo he told me to wait until I have my own providers information in there and I would love it once I start to use the services. So I tried their services for a couple days and was not pleased, after numerous attempts of trying to void my contract since it was not how the sale rep said it would be.. they are not willing to void my contract. I was also told I would be able to decrease my claim volume at any time throughout the two year contract.. they are also now not even willing to do that and expect me to pay 18k for services not used and will not be used for the next two years. Everything the sales rep assured me on was a complete lie.
Customers be cautious with signing a contract with this company and believing their promises!! I will now voice my opinion and share my experience regarding this clearing house for the next two years while they expect me to pay for un used services for two years. Customers be aware of this company!!

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Kate S.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"easy to use "

Kommentare: great

Vorteile: The data reports and the graphs for the data reports

Nachteile: The software does not include all insurance eligibility

Jennifer D.
Office Manger

"Bright Review"

Kommentare: Overall it is pretty good.

Vorteile: The ease of using the software is useful.

Nachteile: The ability to edit failure would greatly appreciated.

Vanessa F.
Billing Manager

"ClaimRemedi Clearinghouse"

Vorteile: We are new to claimremedi. So far everyone we have worked with has been great

Nachteile: Haven't encountered one yet. We are new to the software