Über Intermedia Unite

Intermedia Unite ist ein voll funktionsfähiges, äußerst zuverlässiges und skalierbares cloudbasiertes Telefonsystem speziell für kleine Unternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Intermedia Unite

The customer service is very helpful. We have found this online phone system a major upgrade from our last provider.

Sometimes while programming it kicks me out for no reason. But this issue is being addressed.

Bewertungen zu Intermedia Unite

Intermedia Unite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 182 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Intermedia Unite bereits verwendet?

Sully
Sully
Principal in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, exceptional support

We have found it very easy to set up our VOIP phones, auto-attendants, cell phone apps etc. Intermedia Unite is a very clean, easy-to-use interface compared to other VOIP providers we've had in the past. When we have needed support, their team is very responsive and well-trained, and they escalate to the next tier without delay when that is necessary.

No complaints. It does everything we need it to do.

mark
Managing Partner in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great phone to email integration of voice message system for quality service

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's been a very good addition to our business and helps us operate much more efficiently and effectively, especially when we have to go into the field or are out of the office traveling - we can take and place calls and it 'looks like' we're in the office.

Seamlessly integrates into our email system so all VM's are sent to our email with a voice to text transcript along with the actual audio recording. Super nice functionality and even with heavy accents, you can always listen to the VM when the transcription doesn't "get it" word for word.

Can't figure out how to set a different and unique ring tone for my cell phone to let me know it's the "office line' ringing. Also, can't turn down the Unite ringer volume level

Danny
Lead Tech in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NOT Phone orientated .... But it works

Kommentare: The phone works decently, but it seems as if they do not focus on phone calls as much as their other services

Phone calls consistenrtly go through, good call qualities, good customer service

Recent calls dont show which calls were incoming and outgoing, no text threads, no option to switch to a direct number and make a call unless you go through the settings online change it and then try to make the call

Justin
Network Consultant and Engineer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One Stop Shop for Voip needs!

Kommentare: prompt, attentive and responsive. As soon as the onboarding technician noticed i had experience in their systems he let me take the wheel and ask questions as needed for a brief yet informative experience for me.

This is an all in one package that is not only easy to resell but reliable with versatile cost based on what you need!

Im not a big fan of their exchange services but it has been some time since i have used them and dont believe my experience is currently accurate.

Cheryl
co-owner of a dental practice in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tech Team on the net.

Kommentare: Very good experience with Intermedia Unite. They can give any size office the best product and support and that has helped our office greatly. I have the best software and techs out there for our office!

I buy software for our office based on the tech team that I talk with. If the tech team is willing to talk to me and answer my questions, then I know that the whole team wants our business. The sales teams are great but the tech team is what sales the product to me. After I purchase a product or service than I work with the tech team to make sure all is running smooth. The tech here at Intermedia Unite is the best that I have worked with and that means I can get a lot of work accomplished because I have a very good support software and team. Well worth having on my team. Best phone software out there!

The company does not have any problems with our office and we would highly recommend them to other businesses as well.

Nat
VP in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best in class

Kommentare: It’s been great. When there are glitches or problems they are responsive and clearly identify what happened and what they are doing to prevent it again. We’ve only had like a couple problem in several years compared to couple problems a month with previous option.

We have complete control with 100% flexibility to add and remove components. When covid hit and we wanted a separate curbside line less than 5 minutes and it is up and running. Desk phones or PC calling it has it all. Pricing is 100% clearly communicated and reasonable at the front end. Frequent updates and improvements. Unlimited digital faxes for free…

That free fax benefit could have a better interface…. Honestly hard to come up with cons as they don’t have any of the gripes I had or heard about other services.

Desmond
Director in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for our team that saves us $$$ too!

Kommentare: I am so pleased. Everyone in the office appreciates the functionality of the product, especially now that we are 'remoting' more and more. The ability to video conference on the fly is a lifesaver for our team; we can get our work done -- but stay 'connected' a bit more than just a traditional phone.

The best thing for us was implementing this just before the pandemic hit. We needed better unified communications and hosted phones for our team. The Intermedia onramp team was awesome, we had a single rep guiding us along -- which helped the consistency of the process. The setup was easier than we expected, the software easy to use once setup properly -- and it saves us $$$ every month.

The support, although seldom required -- can be a bit slow. Granted -- when you have trouble with your phones you want immediate help. The key, however -- is that when help is reached -- they seem to get us fixed-up in a jiffy.

Cathy
Practice Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product & excellent customer service

Kommentare: Wonderful!

Customer service is immediately responsive to our calls and resolves issues promptly. However, we have only had to call them twice over the last 2 years and our problem was rectified within minutes. Thank you!

We cannot think of anything we woudl want to change.

happy intermediate unite customer

Kommentare: this product fits a low cost alternative to other voip services. so far no problems to date, although at a few times customer service was difficult to reach, but has not been a problem

very good on boarding process, and very user friendly

so far, we have had no limitations, but we have not used all the features since the pandemic has limited business growth

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great online phone system

Kommentare: We have found this online phone system to be a great tool for our company. The app and our in-office phones work great and we can depend on our calls, voicemails and faxes to come through; whereas the last company we had was very sporadic service.

Integrating and setting up Intermedia Unite was fairly easy. The customer service is very helpful! We have found this online phone system a major upgrade from our last provider.

Setting up our voicemail system was difficult. After several attempts however, we contacted customer support and were able to resolve everything.

Bradford

Make it official

Kommentare: We are solving the issues or backup, data retention, data availability and a host of issues with archiving and medical industry security that is very important to our customers.

Since joining up with Intermedia, our product suite has multiplied as a result of the cloud services that are available to us. Our management tools for customers are first rate and we have the potential to continue growing based solely on the products and services provided by Intermedia. I believe this is the way for small MSPs to continue to provide services and partner with giant in cloud, data and communications expertise in the cloud. You cannot go wrong here.

We do not have any cons at this time as the software has been one of the best for what we need.

Dan
president in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid communications provider with stellar support.

Kommentare: We are a reseller of unified communications solutions for business. Intermedia's ready and immediate answers to all of our support questions make us look good and make it much more enjoyable for us to provide top-notch service to our customers.

We love Intermedia Unite because of its power and flexibility, we well as its reliability. The desk phones function perfectly and have great call quality, along with an extensive suite of standard features. Advanced programming allows us to streamline the customer experience even further. And to make it even better, Intermedia support far surpasses our previous two unified communications providers.

There are times when cellular data quality or Wi-Fi quality prevents ideal calls, but this is not unique to Intermedia and is a problem common to all VOIP providers.

Elizabeth
Customer Service Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service is Top Notch

Kommentare: The Intermedia Unite system is generally easy to use and user friendly. When I was new to it and as new questions came up with regards to using different functions, I reached out to tech support. The customer service by the Intermedia Unite customer service is top notch. The representatives have always been polite, knowledgeable, listen to my questions and have been efficient when helping me. Thankfully, due to their help, I haven't had any reasons to call back recently.

I appreciate the ability to use this system with an office phone, computer or with my cell phone. There is a lot of functionality and the interface takes a little getting used to but is generally easy.

The help online is ok but it could be more clear how to move through some of the screens to set up auto attendants and voicemails.

Jessalyn
Technical Support Manager in USA

Great Product for VOIP for MSP

Kommentare: It helps us answer call when we are not in the offce.

The Product is easy Configuration and Great Support.

Everything is Great and we have not have any issu.

Greg
owner in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intermedia Unite Uses

The best software and SIP provider I've found. Tried them All!

No bad features found after over 8 years of use.

Matthew
Information Technology Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Intermedia Unite Cloud PBX defeats older PBX systems with a few catches

Kommentare: Cost effectiveness for this system will meet or beat most older PBX systems run through a local Internet/Phone Service Provider. Also one of the greatest features is that the hardware refresh desired to match the new system integration is INCLUDED in the upfront costs so all of your phones are replaced with no direct cost to you the client. This will change if you pull out of contract (this is a month to month service so no long term contracts) time frame in less than approximately two years (my understanding from the sales folks). Great customer service team!

Very simple to utilize, and has a great integration team mindframe. Will work diligently to ensure that your initial deployment is on task and functioning as desired. Intuitive UI allows for a simple yet robust change management sweet with extreme added granularity for call queuing, marketing management in call and IVR systems. Auto attendant simplifies FAQ style reception while freeing up time for your staff.

Roadmapping appears to be very close to the chest, and many of the insights into the possible data availability are currently lacking. Also lack of contact/call center capability to allow for call based, or member/customer based issue triage. Limited CRM integration capability at this time, but supposedly on the road map for the future.

Robert
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elevate is critical in mobilizing our team

Kommentare: Great product and timely support.

The ATS/ATC team has improved internal and external communications using the features offered by Elevate. Productivity has improved and customer satisfaction as well. Our team is being proactive and responding to customer needs directly vs. email exchanges and voicemail jail. These collectively will increase customer sat and employee sat. Both key to our business success.

Wish the hotdesking feature was available.

Kahlil
FINANCIAL CONSULTANT / BROKER in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Bang for your Buck at an affordable cost and their support system is second to none...

Kommentare: This service is my 24 / 7 Secretary that does not get sick or miss any days at work...

It easy to use wide range of functions and great support systems...

i have no complaints about the services and options to expand as my business grows is an enhanced feature that I value greatly...

Steven
Attorney at Law in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of Features & Excellent Customer Service

Kommentare: Transitioning from landline to VOIP was seamless and easy.

Flexibility with the software is great. I can talk from my office or on the go. Setup was easy and intuitive. Customer support was GREAT. They kept working on the issue(s) until they were completely resolved. Very pleased with customer support.

VOIP connections periodically drop voice packets.

Nina
Manager in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My perspective

The product is very easy to use, I'm very pleased. The customer service is top notch when it comes to experienced agents, very courteous and knowledgeable.

My preset features for the phone systems periodically not functioning, need to contact the customer care to restore it.

Larry
dds in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

long time dental office user

We have been using Intermedia for our VOIP phone system for 3 1/2 years. We love it and have experienced rare outages, but 99% of the time smooth calls in and out, and a competent VM system.

the cost is less than having landline, but not by alot.

James
Data Migration Expert / BI Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best Exchange Support Offerred

The best option is I can use this software on multiple computers and not worry about syncing my emails. I have the contact and calendar on my mobile devices and do not have to worry about syncing them either. This is the best option I found in using a communication tool like Outlook.

In some cases the implementation can be difficult and I see that sometimes my contacts start to disappear.

James
CEO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intermedia is a great deal for a small company

Kommentare: I almost never call customer service, but when I do I get a quick response and solve any issues with courtesy.

The features are suitable for small companies and inexpensive. Customer service is always polite, professional, and fast.

It does require continuous internet feed, so if the internet is down you have no phone service.

Roy

Intermedia Unite switch over

Kommentare: Solved all of our remote working issues. HAve phones when the internet is down via cell tower.

Easy to use feature packed. Fairly easy setup. Solid and inexpensive

THis is tough there is not mucc we didnt like about the software. Would like morefunctionaly in the soft phone. Transfer buttons, voicemail.

Vilma
owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pros/Cons

Able to use the app on my cell phone and have an extra phone in my second home in Europe

I find it difficult setting up greetings etc.