Über Trend Micro

Erweiterter Schutz vor Bedrohungen und Datenschutz für Office 365 und Cloud-File-Sharing-Dienste.

Erfahre mehr über Trend Micro

It has found some things that other software has missed. The price point is good as well.

Trend Micro can be a little difficult to use for most of our Users who are unfamiliar with how it works or its features.

Bewertungen zu Trend Micro

Trend Micro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Trend Micro bereits verwendet?

IT Director in Griechenland
Druck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great value for money

Easy to setup different groups and policies, also mobile licenses included with no extra money.

Not a lot of DLP capabilities in the cloud edition. Could have included more features and configurations.

Konsumgüter, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Trend Micro CAS

Kommentare: Overall this has been a good product and offers similar protection as to what O365 CAS provides, but allows it to tie into XDR

The software is very good at protecting Office365 hosted products such as Exchange, Sharepoint, and OneDrive.

The downside to using this software is that it is very granular. It can take hours to fine-tune everything to make sure that it is not overly restrictive.

Jamie
Helpdesk Specialist in USA

Not the best Antivirus solution I have used But it gets the job done

Unattended installation works like a charm. Can access the portal from anywhere Easy to uninstall and reinstall. Support is great and easy to contact, also they speak good english.

Scans can bog down slower computers and even fast computers can notice when scanning. Unable to apply policy changes to multiple groups. This can be a real hassle when whitelisting multiple folders in windows when you have many groups. There were months when windows 10 came out that the software would completely hose the computer when logging in and it tooks them a long time to find a solution. MAC installations don't always go smooth.

Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very good anti virus software

Best anti virus software for onprem and cloud data base servers .easy installation and configuration both in windows and Linux servers .anti malware, Advanced threats protection. DDoS, phasing attacks ,vulnerability detection becomes easy.

As of now we didn't find any drawbacks. We are expecting some more features

System Administrator in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great enterprise threat management

Kommentare: Great support the few times I've reached out to them. Costs are exactly what I was looking for for something this full featured.

Remote deployments, and a common portal to track definition updates. In years of use, it has yet to let a threat through. Quick and easy URL scanning and reporting allows me to see which workstations may be encountering threats before they make it to my network.

The server AV doesn't configure quite as well as I'd like. Ended up not using it heavily and relying on other products for server protection when needed.

Manny
Manny
Network Administrator / Cable Technician in USA

Great Antivirus software

Kommentare: Great alternative antivirus and malware software. They have made improvements and keeping an eye on them and what the future holds for this company.

Great Antivirus software if you dislike McAfee and Symantec. This software has a great removal suite for computers and servers that are infected. Helps you easily remove and restore your computer back to life.

Although this product has saved me time, it's third on my list and wished that the software was more proactive in finding antivirus and malware that Malwarebytes easily picks up.

Belmin
Belmin
ICT Specialist & Consultant in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best

Kommentare: One of the best antivirus solutions for Enterprises.

Great Enterprise antivirus solution for any business.

A bit strict with some restrictions, exceptions needed.

Maor
IT Manager in Israel
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Trend Micro Review

Fast, administrator tool looks good and well

No notification for alerts or malware functionsNot user friendley,

Saad
Saad
T24 Technical Analyst in Pakistan
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Protect Your Enterprise Network From Viruses

Kommentare: Our Bank's Information Security department recently implemented Trend Micro for email communication with external vendors and within the network and the overall experience so far has been a positive one.

Trend Micro offers a complete integrated environment for detecting malwares and viruses over your enterprise network. Its installed on client side but the beauty of it reporting all malware detections to the web based server component, allows efficient reporting of data through the web console. It provides protection against range of multiple spywares and password deciphering tools.

There could be a potential of load on the client system during a heavy scanning process.

Kate
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great internet security software

Kommentare: Good value for money, can choose from a varied number of items you want protected. Can also protect your phones as well as your computers. Easy to use and set up. User friendly.

Great at protecting my PC as I have never had any issues

I have not come across anything that I don't like about this software!

Jose
Technical / Security Architect in Neuseeland
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Ease of deployment and great value for money

Kommentare: Overall, the software is easy to use, the cloud platform is intuitive and the scanning engine appears to be robust as it has identified several threats even before they are downloaded to the computers by blocking sites, pop-ups and malware advertised via websites. We migrated from a different solution and we are happy with our decision so far. My recommendation is to evaluate the AV solution on a yearly basis as vendors are constantly improving their products to remain competitive in the market.

The agent is easy to deploy and the cloud management portal facilitates support and maintenance for the product. It is an intuitive portal that does not require hours of training to operate. You can implement changes in the AV firewall, protection settings, etc. in a matter of minutes and simply push the updates to all the clients that report to the online cloud platform.

When deploying the software via imaging process, it may take a few days before your desktop agents are able to report to the cloud portal. This could be a problem if you want to start managing the software as soon as an image is deployed. The only way to perform a quick reporting is by downloading the software directly on the computer and then install manually which could be time consuming. This is something that should be address by Trend Micro to facilitate deployment in the corporate environment.

Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am very fond of Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services.

What I like most about this software is that it works really well. Since we installed and started using Trend Micro we have been well protected. The admin console is easy to navigate and monitor. Getting device components loaded is easy. Tracking down any infection details is simple. Getting automatic alerts of irregular activity makes my job easier.

One thing I do not like about Trend Micro is that I have had some difficulty in renewing the software. This may be because we need to go through a reseller, but I am not sure. The site could be set up better and have a clearly set path for renew. Also, I have had some issues accessing some of the pages on their site with certain browsers, the layout gets all weird. Not a big thing, just thought I would mention it.

Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Say goodbye to potential security risks

I've been using Trend Micro for a few years now and have seen firsthand how it has helped me avoid potential security risks in my home. It has been the most reliable and trustworthy antivirus company I've ever used. I love that it updates on its own without me having to do anything and that it blocks everything from malware to phishing attempts. I haven't had any of these pop up on my phone since I installed Trend Micro!

I haven't had any issues with it so far and I'm really happy with my choice.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Trend Micro

We use this for our computers in work and we have yet to have any issues. The spam protection is some of the best I have seen. I have had issues where some of my applications have been blocked due to them thinking it is malware but their customer support team quickly aided with this.

When scanning it does slow your PC considerable but this can be schedules for out of hours which ensures this isn't an issue.

IT Admin in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

We use Trend Micro (Business Security Services) and it does a pretty good job of securing our networ

Kommentare: Feels like it does a pretty good job of monitoring our business network without over-taxing system resources.

Trend Micro was very easy to install on our client computers, both locally & remotely. It doesn't seem to have a lot of overhead that would drain system resources. It is has a good monitoring control panel via a web interface, and was not too expensive when purchasing in bulk for all of our users. A very solid corporate AV.

It seems like Trend Micro doesn't quite have a finished product yet - but is close. It performs well in monitoring but seems to lack some specific tuning of the scans and functions, like watching for PUP (potentially unwanted programs) installs like some free AV's will even do.

Dawn
Accounts Rec. in USA

Some issues, but does the job well.

The program runs in the background with out cause interference most of the time. It catches a lot of the "nasty" stuff out their and leaves you feeling protected. Installation was also easy and straight forward.

Old habits die hard and I prefer to use Internet Explorer , Trend and it did not get along causing issues with freezing or just exiting our of the browser.

Thomas
Desktop and Network Support Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Anti-Virus software that takes out computers in my network

Kommentare: Added protection to myself and my clients computers/network.

Helps to keep my clients computers safe. helps to block bad URLs, scans for viruses/ malware and helps to clear out infections. Admin panel allows for me to look through everything that was scanned that came up not clean.

For awhile there was a bad update with Trend that would close out IE and not allow people to use it. The problem would cause it to crash in the middle of working on something and all the users would loss there progress.

Arthur
Arthur
IT Developer in USA
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to install and let let do its job

Kommentare: Set and forget virus scanning

We have been using this for awhile for company virus scanning. It has worked well without getting in the way. The latest version is web based so that is very nice.

We have had a few problems with uninstalls on a few computers. Updating is a pain when an uninstall/reinstall has to happen to all workstations.

Eduardo
Facility Manager in USA

Great antivirus!

The ease of use. Quick installation. I like the fact you can install in up to 5 machines! Give you the option to install in your mobile device as well! Would recommend to friends and family!

Takes a while to scan... I had to manually update a few times. The full scan option takes way too long.. wish it was a bit faster.

Jeff
Technical Services Director in USA

Trend Micro has been a valuable and reasonable cost antivirus solution for our midsized office.

The client seems to be a minimal resource hog in comparison to other clients out there. Only see noticeable delays in my workstations over 5 years old (HP)

Find client installation a bit more cumbersome then necessary and changing from one server to another can be a bit painful if you don't do all the legwork ahead of time.

Richard
Director in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Security awareness increases

Kommentare: Tried several products from them Free or Trial and they are always professionally done and resonate of Trust and Integrity, the qualities we look for.

couple of clicks and quickly downloads, very effective, always reliable, trustworthy.

No biggy but must download files to pc, which is ok. I just make sure to be on Trend Micro site and not a phony.

Berke
Operations Coordinator in Türkei
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our server and mailing accounts are safe

We are using trend micro for our server and email security. it consistently blocks the risky mails and gives us report on regular basis. We can choose to release or block that email manually.

We are very satisfied with trend micro services and habe nothing negative about it.

Wakkas
Security Consultant in Indien
Informationsdienst, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Trend Micro

Trend Micro Antivirus is a great solution to protect the devices from Known and Unknown Advance Threats. It uses Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to protect the devices. Trend Micro don't only depend on the Signature, even it can detect unknown and Zero day attacks.

If Trend Micro team can improve the GUI then it would be great. Otherwise there is nothing which I don't like.

Tina
Admin Assistant in USA
Vorstandsbüro, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best security solution out there

I have been using Trend Micro products to protect my PC, MAC, cell phone, tablets for years. Very easy to use. They've never let me down. Never gotten any viruses or had any issues. They keep all my devices safe for a reasonable price.

No issues at all, it always works excellent.

Sandeep
Quality Analyst in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Underrated anti virus tool that has plethora of features

Kommentare: Trend micro is must required tool to keep systems clean and run smoothly. Its perfect in many ways. Despite its flaws, trend micro is the best in market.

Trend micro is easy to install and has many features that helps systems be safe and secure. It is fast, secure and reliable. It has lots of features that protects the system from any kind of malware or threats. It scans the system regularly without any interference to the user. We can schedule the scan and it doesn't seem to miss.

Updates are not regular. It gets updated once in a very long time. No support for browsers. UI is bit outdated.