Über MobiLoud

Konvertiere deine Website mit MobiLoud in native mobile Anwendungen für iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über MobiLoud

Easy to use, time to get up and running short. Great for the person who may not know much about apps and app operating systems.

The app is a little slow to load and some users find that problematic - especially when using the app on a cellular network.

Bewertungen zu MobiLoud

MobiLoud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 96 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MobiLoud bereits verwendet?

Jennifer
Jennifer
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Love MobiLoud: Great for startups, sole proprietorships

Kommentare: Their customer service is next level. They always respond immediately. They either perform the solutions themselves or respond with multiple solutions for me to try! Their Canvas software makes creating an ecommerce app easy. I had an app in less than 1 day.

I love how easily and seamlessly the app pulls content directly from our Wordpress/WooCommerce site! It's easy to customize new features with literally zero coding required! It looks great right out of the box.

No comment! I haven't discovered any flaws in the way I use it.

CTO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exceptonal Customer Service

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: MobiLoud is very responsive and got us to market in the short timeframes we have established (over the holidays, no less)

We needed something fast - without the hassle of a dev team to support it and with MobiLoud we got all of that on short timeframes.

None, we were thrilled with our experience from beginning to end.

Sandy
CTO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MobiLoud's Support Team Rocks!

Kommentare: I loved working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. They were responsive and incredibly helpful, and they were always honest about what is possible to implement and what is not.

We had an existing WordPress website, and we were looking to create an app out of it. MobiLoud allowed us to create mobile apps in Android and iOS in relatively short time without having to develop a native app. We love that updates to our website will get automatically reflected on the mobile apps as well.

We needed to support multiple languages, and adding different country translations was very difficult. Even now, we have some translations that are still not translated. Also, we are not able to use the Canvas product to modify our menus because we are supporting multiple languages. Nonetheless, really appreciate the work of MobiLoud's support team to make our multi-language app functional.

Gabriel
Co-Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobiloud is a great fit for small companies who want to have an app to go with their wordpress site

Kommentare: Overall the team was talented, quick to respond and did a great job integrating most of the features I wanted in our app. I would recommend Mobiloud to small businesses who want to make money with an app.

What I like most about the software is that it pulls content from my site... this means I don't have to load content in 2 places. It creates a hyrbrid app. Not native and not a shell. Some of the code is custom and that is created by the Mobiloud team. The second thing I like is the communication with the team there is very professional.

There onboarding cost was steep for a small business like me... however it isn't as high as others in this level of industry. The benefit outweighs the cost. Also, there are some limitations of what the Mobiloud platform can do. I wanted a specific feature however they could not do it at that time... in the future it might be a possibility.

Aj
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well Worth It!

Kommentare: 9.5 out of 10!

MobiLoud is great! Their customer service is 2nd to none! They have gone above and beyond to help me out with my app! I left AppyPie for MobiLoud. MobiLoud is a little more costly and the builder isn't as customizable on the user end; however, their team can easily customize your app for you and the customer service is top notch, so it's still a great value!

I'd like to see more customiziation on the userend in the future. For example, allow me to simple paste an embed code as an app menu page instead of just a website link, but again, I'm sure that this could be done custom. I'm just not tech savvy enough to know how. Still super satisfied!

Lauren
Managing Director in Australien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An important piece to elevate a concept

We partnered with Mobiloud to realise a need to help consumers access regularly updated sports information wherever they needed it. The benefit of a mobile application with push notifications allowed us to provide that in a way that is customised to our client. [sensitive content hidden] and his team have been accommodating and considerate of our specific requests throughout the development journey. We can happily recommend the Mobiloud service.

Missing option to tailor home screen for multi-tenant sites.

Tim
Marketing Director in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for live events

Kommentare: We're extremely happy with the team from MobiLoud, both in helping our team get up to speed, and also in the assistance with the app store submission processes and maintenance updates.

We love how easy it is to update our content and key pages using mobilouds interface and our WordPress website.

I wish we could update more of the branding like the splash screens and logos without having to go through a re-submission process,but I realize that is not the fault of mobiloud.I also think the navigation icons functionality could be improved. There's no media library of my old uploaded icons (that we switch back to frequently) making it hard to manage link changes on the nav bar at times.

Joshua
Senior Managaer IT Development in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great way to get to market fast.

Kommentare: I've had a great experience with the company. I found them online, was able to do my own research, and have had great experiences with sales and support.

MobiLoud allowed us to rebrand and immediately see those results in our App. The setup process was minimal, and the amount of code we had to add to our website was small.

We had some trouble getting various websites which we own to show in the app. Ultimately, however, it was successful.

Andrew
COO & Product Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Barbell Logic Review of MobiLoud

Kommentare: Excellent - we've been able to launch Apple and Google apps to support our business operations.

Support during app conversion and launch

Customer support after launch is limited. Considering the price point, I think it's acceptable support, but more help would improve the experience.

Christian
Software Developper and Data Scientist in Kolumbien
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good but not excellent experience so far

Kommentare: In general It has been a good experience. They are very attentive at managing client support and provide us with lots of good features to manage our mobile app.

I like the customization of the product. We can customize lot of things for our mobile web app view. Also I want to highlight the benefits from the one-signal integration for the mobile push notifications. This has been of great value because it has been easy to manage this kind of apps which are fundamental for our business.

At the time of this review I would like more efficiency in solving issues related to the app. For example we have an error related with the image uploading feature, which we have no news or updates about, and the problem was reported more than 1 month ago.

Amanda
Project Manager in USA
Programmentwicklung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: MobiLoud has great customer service. Whenever there is a question from myself or a team member, they answer in a timely manner with straightforward answers/solutions. Great team of people!

What I love most is being able to offer this product to my clients that are looking for an app to showcase specific pages from their website that do not need the hassle of creating an app from scratch. It gives them the flexibility to add to their website and automatically update their app.

I haven't run into anything I dislike about this software.

Thomas
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for a low budget startup!

Kommentare: Great customer service, very fast and efficient in getting our apps build and launched on time, and very consistent. It's great that everything on the mobile app side is handled by MobiLoud, even with frequent updates from Apple and Google. Overall very happy and satisfied.

We really loved working with the MobiLoud team to quickly build and launch or mobile apps for our corporate wellness and fitness platform.

The apps work and function well, but at the end of the day you can still tell it's a mobile browser, which, is no fault of anyone's.

Dennis
Publisher in USA
Zeitung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would hire them again in my next venture

Kommentare: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the other members of MobiLoud has been very good. They are responsive to my questions and feedback. They have been professional and courteous. They have been a good partner to work with to help me have the app I need to compete with other businesses in my industry.

MobiLoud made it easy to integrate my website and app together to create a seamless experience for my website users. The push notification automation is a great feature!

It's possible the load times are related to my host and server as well as image optimization, however, I feel like there could be some tweaks to help speed up load times. I'm hopeful these can be integrated into future releases.

Rollin
Ops manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Service

Kommentare: Excellent

My app is operating at high performance level and it’s easy for my customers to use

Nothing it’s been a great service and I’m still using it going on 6+ years.

Kevin
Web Developer in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MobiLoud Thoughts

Kommentare: The team behind MobiLoud is really helpful and was always able to solve any issues we had. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a quick solution for getting their WordPress site on the mobile app market.

The setup was incredibly easy and only took a short amount of time to be distributed to the public.

There is an inherent simplicity when working with site wrappers. This is not necessarily a negative specifically towards MobiLoud. Any templated app solution will have a lack of customization since they are intended to work for a multitude of sites with varying type of content.

Tom
Director of Technology in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MobiLoud brought us back from previous abandonment of our old native app

Kommentare: The experience was solid. It took a little longer for them (and us) to work through some push notification issues, but that wasn't entirely their fault. Communication with their team is excellent. This app has saved us from having to hire a dedicated mobile app developer.

It was considerably easier to implement, versus coding a native app from scratch (or, in our case, reviving an old native app). What we liked best is how easy it was since our web app was already a PWA, optimized for mobile platforms. Our customers especially love the push notifications.

Deep links don't seem to be an option. Our customers would like to be able to tap a push notification and be taken directly to a page in the app that will tell them more about the notification. It seems we cannot do that with the MobiLoud solution.

Luis
Corporate IT Manager in Peru
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great support

This app is easy to use and it has good integration with the e-commerce web page. One of the most important for us support.

Due to the integration, updates are applied in real time.

Nico
Project Manager in Curaçao
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: We made an a great app with a short budget!

The sofware is very easy to setup and with great support of the team.

some limitations but support can always provide you with alternatives.

Ben
GM in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform for basic app development and deployment

Kommentare: Solid experience. My team learned and lot and I would like to say that we pushed the Mobi team as well to meet our needs. We've developed a good working relationship with them that we look forward to continuing.

This platform is great for taking WordPress sites and creating affordable apps that work well for small companies. The Mobi team does most of the heavy lifting and is a real asset with any web dev team for custom applications of the platform.

Can be a bit tricky in some instances of complex WordPress frameworks, but the Mobi team does all they can to accommodate and make things work as you need to even if it involves getting a workaround in place.

Harry
Director of Operations in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Smooth and Simple

Kommentare: Overall the experience was very positive and I've been very pleased with our decision to use Mobiloud for our mobile apps. I would certainly use them in the future and would recommend them to others.

I really liked how well the Mobiloud team was able to take the ideas that we had and make them a reality for our app. They listened and understood our needs, and then executed very well.

One area that could have used improvement was overall communication during the process. The process for getting apps approved i've learned is long, but while it was taking place I didn't always feel like I knew what was going on step by step.

Steve
Founder in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy To Use

Kommentare: Everyone that works there is smart and super helpful.

Easy to use, gets the job done, great team to work with.

The formatting looks outdated, want more ability to edit the layout of articles, and the articles themselves. App didn't adapt to new larger phone sizes, now is constrained within a black border.

Jamie
Digital Services Director in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy implementation for WordPress

Kommentare: Support with MobiLoud is good and pretty responsive.

Integration with WordPress is a key factor and works well.

It is a bit of a struggle if you are using caching software with your WordPress implementation.

Michelle
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Too notch service

Kommentare: It had been a pleasure working with Mobiloud team. They are always quick to respond and patient when I don’t know what I’m doing :).

This app is exactly what our users wanted.

I don’t have any least favorites. It works just like we need it to.

Daniel
Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Building Simple Apps Quickly

This framework provides a great "shell" for building simple apps Easy to use, time to get up and running short Great for the person who may not know much about apps and app operating systems

Unable to change the publisher name on the app store (this is not a big draw back but something to know) Not a ton of flexibility on some app functionality - understandable as it is not 100% custom A little bit expensive but a great way to start / test app viability

Jonathan
Principal in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Excellent Customer Service & Product

Kommentare: Very happy with MobiLoud's customer service for the occasional questions I do have.

Easy to implement; consistent results; great customer service.

Very little not to like. It works and requires minimal intervention once set up.