InspectionXpert

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Jason V.
Quality Control Manager
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: InspectionXpert is an amazing tool, I actually liked it so much I wrote an article about it in the May/June 2018 issue of my professional associations magazine "The Ontario Technologist". It has saved me a lot of time and frustration having to create multiple inspection drawings and report and InspectionXpert does a really great job of streamlining the whole process.

Vorteile: Very design change friendly. Older revisions of technical drawings can be changed out with newer ones very quickly without tampering with the drawing. Minimal adjustment of balloon position is necessary in some case and this feature saves us thousands of dollars per year.

Nachteile: OCR sometimes does not work and you have to delete the measurement value and type it in manually this also applies to tolerances. This was experienced on .pdf files that were scanned in. Files that were exported from CAD directly did not exhibit this issue to the same extent. we do not do our own CAD work so we use InspectionXpert exclusively with customer supplied .pdf files.

Jason,

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words! We're so grateful to have you as a customer, and glad to hear you enjoy using our software. We are working on improving the OCR. If you're interested, we'd love to get your feedback on new versions of our software. Please respond to this comment, or reach out to us through our website.

Excellent tool, great support

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Jason T.
Quality Documentation Specialist
Kunststoffe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: InspectionXpert has provided a repeatable, easy method for ballooning inspection drawings. The Excel based output is easy to integrate into our current reporting system, saving us time and effort. Very happy with the product provided.

Vorteile: Quick learning curve, easy to customize outputs, saves time in creation and storage of ballooned inspection drawings.

Nachteile: Software updates occasionally create breaks in software, v1.0 to v2.0 updates removed features that were commonly used.

Jason,
Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert. We're glad to hear that the software is helping you save time. We hear you on the updates, and we're doing our best to improve how we release updates to our software, and improving communication on those fronts. We'd love to talk to you more about how we can improve on that front.

FAI Process made Easy

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Surendiran R.
Application Engineer

Kommentare: The best tool to generate reports and ballooned drawings within seconds

Vorteile: 01. Easy ballooning of drawings
02. Quick report generation
03. Revision control
04. Reports customization.

Nachteile: Everything is fine with this tool.

von InspectionXpert an 21.2.2020

Hi Surendiran,
Thanks so much for your review. We're glad that you are enjoying InspectionXpert. Thank you for being a customer!

COO

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Greg D.
COO
Halbleiter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I enjoy the use of the software for our inspection needs. It’s talorered to machinists which very important

Vorteile: The support in tech support that is provided to our compu

Nachteile: The level of acceptance towards changes by the coders. No real notification of what is changing

Greg,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We know the updates to the software can cause pain for our customers, and we're working internally to improve this process and communication with our customers.

Inspectionxpert is Awesome!!

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Jacquelynn P.
CMM Programmer
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been able to streamline our print ballooning and dimension record making eith this software!

Vorteile: I have been using inspectionxpert for about 5 years now and I love it!! I was for a very long time ballooning prints in solidworks or in Adobe PDF. This software make ballooning so much easier!!
I learned aboutnthe CMMexpert portion of it just recently and its a huge help. It saves me fro km having to type over 300 results into a 1st article form.
Also their customer service is top notch and they offer as much free training as you want!

Nachteile: So far in the time I have not found anything that I do not like about the software

Jacquelynn,

We're so glad you enjoy using InspectionXpert! Thanks for your review!

InspectionXpert is a major time saver.

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Jason S.
Q.C.MANAGER
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wish I would have started using it sooner. My customers always give me positive feedback on how great our certification packages look. Our supervisors want all of our old in-process inspection procedures updated with bubbled drawings and inspection reports generated from InspectionXpert.

Vorteile: I like that the software is simple to use and has both metric and standard dimensional outputs available. The software having AS9102 forms and our internal quality forms attached as templates that we can export the bubbled dimensions into is a huge time saver.

Nachteile: Would be nice if it was easier for the users to import their own forms.

Jason,
Thanks for your feedback, and for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We're so glad to hear you're getting value from the product.

If you have specific feedback about how we could make bringing in your forms easier, we'd love to hear that too.

SATISFIED CUSTOMER

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Pam T.
QUALITY ASSURANCE
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I USE INSPECTION EXPERT TO BALLOON DRAWINGS, MAKE PFD , AND EXCEL SPREADSHEETS TO COMPLETE FORMS AND DOCUMENTS.

Vorteile: I LIKE THAT I AM ABLE TO MAKE A PDF FILE AND AN EXCEL FILE RIGHT FROM INSPECTION EXPERT.I LIKE THAT THE PROGRAM IS SET UP TO REARRANGE THINGS IN NUMERICAL ORDER EVEN IF YOU GO OUT OF SEQUENCE WITH YOUR PROJECT: YOU CAN ALWAYS ADD AND DELETE DATA AND IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE IN THE PROPER ORDER.

Nachteile: THE SOFTWARE DOES NOT ALWAYS PICK UP THE CORRECT DATA. LOTS OF MISSPELLED WORDS, INCORRECT NUMBERS, AND SYMBOLS.

Pam,
We're so glad you enjoy using InspectionXpert to create your inspection plans and reports. Thanks for your feedback on the OCR (optical character recognition) which allows you to extract the data while ballooning. We are working on improving the accuracy.

Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Desiree G.
Quality Engineer
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I recently had a FAIR that was due, and I could not export it to Net inspect. CSR at Inspection Xpert took my call and helped me right away. She kept emailing and checking to see how the solution was coming along with Net Inspect. I really appreciate the following up, especially because this was a high priority problem that needed a solution FAST.

Vorteile: If there is any question or concern that you might have, Customer Service is great at explaining. Even trying to jump on your computer and help you. A lot of companies do not go the extra mile, but Inspection Xpert does!

Nachteile: Nothing, this software is easy to maneuver around.

Desiree,
Thanks for being a customer of InspectionXpert. We're sorry you experienced difficulty uploading to Net-Inspect, but glad to hear that support was able to get you back up and running!

Very easy to use, and user friendly

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Shane E.
Quality Assurance
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Bubbling your dimension and being able to export into net-inspect are the single biggest features that we use. The translation into net-inspect could use a bit of improvement, but what it does do saves us a lot fo time and man-power.

Nachteile: The only thing that we wish this program could do is take dimensions off of a cad model and bubbled the dimensions that we would take from the model.

Shane,
Thanks for your feedback, we're glad to see you're getting value from InspectionXpert and the Net-Inspect integration.

CAD files are supporting in the Pro version of InpsectionXpert, if there's anything we can do to clarify the functionality please let us know!

InspectionXpert Software review

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Gary R.
Quality Engineer
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I can turn around a First Article Report in a day with the software as opposed to having to balloon and create a report manually.

Vorteile: The ability to use the soft ware for all of my customers.
The software is built to be very user friendly and I have found that to be true.
The support staff is able to help with any questions I have and has given additional support on items that were not requested but turned out to be very helpful.

Nachteile: The cost of the SMA is a little bit high.
No complaints about how it operates.

von InspectionXpert an 22.2.2019

Gary, we're so glad to hear that this has made creating First Article Inspection Reports faster/easier for you! Thanks for being a customer!

Making inspections sheets quick and easy

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Paul S.
Implementation manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using it for 6 months and haven't had any problem with it. Even if I did, support is great for any advice.

Vorteile: I'm able to create all my spreadsheets within a few minutes after ballooning it. Fast and easy especially with different operations.

Nachteile: Doesn't have balloon and operation connections. Coloring your balloon and it automatically gets your operations.

Paul,
Thanks for being a customer, and we appreciate your kind words! We're so glad to hear that ballooning and creating spreadsheets is faster and easier with InspectionXpert.

Easy to use & great features

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Joshua M.
Quality Manager
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a shop that makes complex parts with many features and always FAIR requirements. This software has taken a 6-8 hour process and reduced it to less than 1 hour. This software, flat out, saves you time and money.

Vorteile: InspectionXpert is very easy to use. The layout is clear and makes sense. Other software can be frustrating because you know what you want to do but can't figure out how to get the software to do it. This is not the case with InspectionXpert.

Nachteile: The character recognition feature is part of what makes the software work quickly and efficiently. It is not always perfect but the team at InspectionXpert is working very hard to update it and make it the pivotal selling point of the system.

von InspectionXpert an 18.3.2019

Joshua,
We're so glad to hear you've seen such a dramatic decrease in the amount of time it takes to create a FAIR. Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert.

Qa Manager

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Dana J.
QA Manager
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: General use is easy and fast.

Vorteile: The ease of creating as9102 forms from the ballooned print

Nachteile: The software has glitches. Like breaking up a note int 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 when it should just be 1

Dana,
Thanks for your feedback! We're glad that InspectionXpert has made creating AS9102 forms and ballooned prints easier for you. Thanks for your feedback on the glitches. If you have a moment, could you file a ticket with our support team? They can be reached at help.inspectionxpert.com Thanks for being a customer of InspectionXpert!

Why I prefer InspectionXpert

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Bobby H.
QualityEngineer
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very happy with this product.

Vorteile: I really like how clean my blueprints look. They come out looking professional and leave a good impression with our customers. The software is pretty intuitive and user friendly. The customer service has been stellar and personable.

Nachteile: I have no issues with InspectionXpert. The software runs well.

Bobby,

Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We're so glad to hear that you're getting value from our product.

A MUST HAVE TO BALLOON

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Ben K.
QUALITY
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: THE OCR IS CONSTANTLY IMPROVING AND THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Nachteile: NOTHING TO DISLIKE. i DOES WHAT IT IS DESIGNED FOR VERY WELL.

von InspectionXpert an 18.7.2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear your getting value from InspectionXpert.

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Benjamin F.
IT
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Once the license expire, it is really easy to update it (take about a minute or two).
- The interface is user friendly.
- You can change the software language with ease.

Nachteile: As for me, this software does not have any cons.

von InspectionXpert an 17.4.2019

Benjamin,
Thanks so much for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We are glad you find the interface easy to use.

SAVES ME TIME

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Danny M.
SHIPPING LEAD
Maschinerie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: EASE OF USE. WORKS EVERYTIME TO QUICKLY BUBBLE ANY PRINT I HAVE.

Nachteile: i WISH IT WOULD REGOGNZE MORE GD&T SYMBOLS.

von InspectionXpert an 30.4.2019

Danny,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback, and for being a customer. We released an update last week that includes the ability to capture your GD&T just like other characteristics. There's an article on the new feature on our help site. We'll try reaching out to you by email too to see how we can help.

friendly help at your finger tips

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Helida M.
quality control inspector
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall experience is good i learn something new everyday.

Vorteile: is easy to learn and you have technical support to help you with and issues .

Nachteile: excel has a bug that copies all your notes twice so you have to clean it up a bit.

Helida,

Thanks for being a customer of InspectionXpert! We're glad you've had good experience with support, and we're continuing to improve the software. Thanks for your feedback!