Über ChildPilot

ChildPilot's all-in-one software simplifies all of your childcare administrative tasks and parent communication needs.

Erfahre mehr über ChildPilot

I can keep more records digital and easy to communicate with parents(costumers).

Bewertungen zu ChildPilot

4,9

ChildPilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 33 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ChildPilot bereits verwendet?

Shelby L.

Perfect for Childcare

Kommentare: I took over a childcare center had had no administrative system in place and poor means of communication with families. This system changed all of that and I feel like we haven't even used it to its full potential

Startup was so simple and fast! This product easy to use and straightforward forward, not full of features that I don't need. I love how customizable it is I can select what features I want/need and can disable what I don't need. It is well rounded and it's perfect from an administrative aspect as well as a great classroom tool. My staff and families LOVE this app. To top off how great the program is itself is the customer service is amazing. Our reps is an amazing resource. If I have any questions or concerns she/he is very responsive, informative and helpful.

The only thing I would change is the lesson planning section. I think its great for a program that may not have a system. But we have an established( specific ) way we create lesson plans and have a hard time transitioning it to the app.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Shelby, thanks for choosing ChildPilot and leaving us a review. We are so pleased to hear that You, Your Staff, and Your Parents are enjoying ChildPilot. It's feedback like yours that reminds us why we do what we do. We are continuously working to make sure we deliver the best service and will look further into making improvements based on your recommendations.

Lori H.
Preschool Director in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Software for the Best Price

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience! I'm not always the most savvy computer user and I had no problems using this software.

We are a Lutheran preschool and the price fit into our budget nicely. It's also user friendly for both our preschool staff and parents. The customer service is phenomenal! Within a few minutes of an email that we are having an issue or we forgot how to do something, we will get a call or email back within seconds or minutes. This program has saved us so much time when it comes to billing and payroll! It was a Godsend during the quarantine, our preschool was closed and the teachers were able to post their lessons and make videos for the kids so they could continue learning while at home.

We wish parents could upload photos so that teachers could see them in their messages.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Lori, we're delighted to hear about your experience with ChildPilot. Thanks for sharing! We appreciate you and will continue to work hard to deliver the best customer service. As we continue to make improvements to our software, we will look further into making improvements based on your feedback.

Jonathan D.
Director/Owner in USA

Feedback

Kommentare: It was great in the beginning with Engineering access for features or issues. Over the last few years, that has gone away and our initial technical issues still remain. These type of disruptions have us considering a future platform shift.

Ease of use and self service with family tax document preparation.

Check-in/out with teachers has been a problem since day 1. Messaging on the platform is lacking badly. Lately we've had families say they cannot connect or keep receiving a spinning wheel when attempting to check-in/out their children.

vor 3 Monaten

Jonathan, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear we have facilitated parent functions. We take our clients' satisfaction very seriously and continuously work to ensure our clients have a positive experience. The check-in issue was addressed and fixed immediately; if parents are still experiencing this issue, please discuss this matter or any additional concerns with your representative via phone, email, database support chat, or email us directly at support@childpilot.com. We look forward to connecting with you soon!

Kimberly H.
Owner/ provider in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Made running my daycare much easier!

ChildPilot took the time to listen to my daycare needs and customized their product for us! Amazing customer service! Parents love it!!!

Would love to be able to see more then the day of children scheduled. Would be nice to click on a calendar day and see who is scheduled. I have a lot of part time children and sometimes parent need to add a day, right now I have to write down who is scheduled and check the write list.

Pamela I.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ChildPilot

Kommentare: Again, I love this program so far. The best thing about it is the amazing customer service and the willingness to make the program work for me! I was on the phone today and the technician said their goal was to make this as easy on me as possible. I love that mentality!

The reason I chose ChildPilot and the reason I am excited about implementing it is the ability to have all of our records in one place. No longer do we need accounting software, employee time cards, rosters, credit card processing equipment, etc. Every part of our business can be accessed from our ChildPilot program. In addition, our parents are thrilled to be able to access their account at any time and pay their tuition at any time.

We are still working out the 'kinks" and customizing the software to meet our specific needs, but I was aware that this would be a process when I signed up. The thing I like the least is the process the parents have to go through in order to get on the waiting list. I think there is some confusion for them. Many parents think that just setting up an account is enough to register their child.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Thank you for your feedback, Pamela. We are glad ChildPilot's versatility is helping your child care program in so many ways. We are also pleased to hear parents and staff are enjoying their experience. Along with providing the best software, our number one priority is always providing excellent customer service.

Rick L.
Owner/Director in USA
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Rick’s Opinion

Kommentare: It has been very good. I was very apprehensive at first. I was afraid of messing up stuff until I started and how user friendly it is

I like how it is so easy to use and to do reports. Having the parent portal it is so easy to send out updates to parents and to keep them informed of important things!

How people can go on e website and just add their names on the waiting list and haven’t been into the center to even tour!

Antwort von SportsPilot

Thanks, so much for the feedback Ricky! We are so happy the software has helped you streamline the management of your school. We wanted to let you know that we are currently in the process of releasing an update that will allow you more control of who can access and enroll through your database. New families will now fill out an inquiry page and you get to decide if they get access as a parent portal user. We will notify you as soon as the feature is live.

Penny L.

LOVE ChildPilot

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been amazing! From the staff at ChildPilot to the amount of time that has been shaved off of my workload due to this software. It is user friendly and easy to use for someone who has not had a lot of training.

I love that ChildPilot is super easy to use for administration as well as the staff and parent users. I really like that if a child is not checked out, they are still able to check in the next morning without having to find a director to correct the missing punch. The dashboard makes it super easy to see how many kids vs teachers we have in a classroom. I like that the ChildPilot representatives are very responsive when I have emailed them. I usually receive an email or phone call within 15 minutes.

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software. Anytime we have had an issue, it has been corrected very quickly.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Thank you for your positive words Penny! We know how busy running a childcare center can be, it is our mission to always work hard and offer the best service possible right away.

Megan C.
Owner/Director in USA

Fantastic Program

Kommentare: Our parents love this program. It gives them access to their children all day and is very comforting to know in real time how their child is doing.

I love this software for communication with families. We no longer have to worry about a paper trail. It is so easy to communicate with staff and parents

It can be glitchy at times, causing us to redownload frequently. Works better on our phones than our tablets, which can be an issue with State.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Thank you for your review, Megan! We are pleased to hear ChildPilot has made communication with parents and staff members a breeze. We are continuously working to make sure we deliver the best service possible and will look further into making improvements to minimize any glitch issues.

Maya S.

Love ChildPilot

We are loving ChildPilot! My organization (Jewish Kids Groups) has been using it for almost a year now. We run multiple afterschool programs. The majority of the features are very user-friendly and work for our needs as an afterschool organization. The check-in system for students and the clock-in system for teachers has been extremely useful for us. The billing/tuition system is straight forward and has enhanced the way we run our organization. The customer service team has been very helpful; when we have a challenge, they are quick to respond and deal with the issue.

The main challenge we've seen is that the QuickBooks integration did not work well for us. We attempted to integrate ChildPilot into Quickbooks, and it was a pretty messy process. In the end, we decided not to integrate. It's not the end of the world, but it would be great if we could have a seamless integration between the two systems.

Roxanne B.
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We Love Childpilot - Their product, service and pricing it outstanding.

Kommentare: Was up and running very quickly. Wonderful support through [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! (and others) Childpilot has addressed every issue or need we had and makes it happen very quickly. We love the automatic payment system for parents. We love the ability to see what is happening at the center even when we are at home.

Easy to use. Direct access to families! Features it provides such as name-to-face, daily reports, assessments, etc.

We would love a component of curriculum that automatically gives teachers lesson plans and then they can share it to the parents from the app. (like tadpoles offers Teaching Strategies/Creative Curriculum) Would love creative curriculum or something similar to be an added part of the service.

Lindsey V.
Center Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great update for our school.

Kommentare: Great, so far!

Parents get real time updates about what is going on in their child's day. Parents really enjoy receiving pictures and the ease of communicating. We like the easy billing and the access to daily reports for all children. I like that when I need help with anything at all, customer service is available and seems like she is truly willing to help! I also love that when we make suggestions for the product, they make it happen for us and its totally customizable.

There seem to be some glitches in the software from time to time but they have been improving!

Antwort von SportsPilot

Lindsey, thank you for your kind words and allowing ChildPilot to serve you. Your feedback is very important to us and as we promised we are continuing to improve our system to deliver the best service.

Elizabeth S.

ChildPilot Review

Kommentare: Customer service is very attentive and we do believe we are getting a great product for a doable price.

Online registration and payment options. Messaging capabilities. Attendance tracking. Time off management for staff.

No streamlined user manual. Instead, you have to go search youtube videos. No daily notes individualized for each child (if you add an activity, it's for the whole class) No way to upload teacher-specific documents (like a "favorites" form) so the whole class can access it. The about me section is not sufficient. The emails only come from noreply@childpilot and often go to spam. Would also love for parents to be able to reply directly from the emails we send.

Maret A.
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ChildPilot is an incredible software

Kommentare: After using ChildPilot for two years, it is clear that ChildPilot is an incredible childcare management software. The functionality of the software is as solid as the more expensive choices. As an office manager of a preschool, it does everything that I need it to do. Utilizing the web based interface, it is very friendly for our staff and parents. The added functionality of direct messaging from the software allows us to communicate with our families. A nice feature that our families love is providing the flexibility to make tuition payments online. My experience with the ChildPilot customer service has been impeccable with amazing response times. I also appreciate their willingness to listen to our needs to customize the software or add features. I highly recommend this software.

User friendly and great customer service

I need to explore all of the features this software offers.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Maret, we are thrilled to have you as part of the ChildPilot family! Your kind words mean a lot to our entire team. We will continue to enhance our software and meet your needs at all times.

Kip A.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ChildPilot

Kommentare: We have enjoyed our experience with ChildPilot. They are quick to give support and deal with any issues we have had. It is reasonably priced which helps small businesses afford this technology. Thank you

We love the sign in and sign out process. It makes it easy for parents and is a quick process. We are able to check attendance quickly and throughout the day. We have our own technician to talk to whenever needed. She always answer the phone or gets back to us within the hour which is a huge plus.

We have had a few glitches with the portal in which parents or grandparents were not able to check in or out. Also, a few issues with daycare picking up more than one child. They have to log in to check in and out one child then log out and back in to check out the next child and so on, I wish this could be changed.

Penni N.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

director of child care

Kommentare: best communication for staff and parents

The program is a great form of communication between staff and parents

When writing messages i wish it was more like word and corrected your grammar and capitalized letters that need to be.

Rhonda R.
Co-owner in USA

Love this Software!

Kommentare: Childpilot is an amazing company! They are supportive of all our needs.

I love how versatile this program is for our center. It seems that everyone has a different favorite use.

I am ready for a employee scheduling module that integrates into our classroom schedule so that we can see any future staff shortage and track tardies, absences, and overtime projections.

Teresa C.
Administrative Director in USA

Outstanding Child Care Management Software

Kommentare: The ChildPilot staff have been wonderful to answer our questions and seek to make improvements to the software to help it fit our needs. The price point of this program is much better than most in this industry. Even our staff members who were very afraid of technology and hesitant when we introduced the software are now singing it's praises. The teachers love ChildPilot and the parents do as well.

ChildPilot has made communication with the parents of children in our care easier and more efficient. Having everything I need to manage our daily schedules, billing or communication with staff and parents from any location has made my job so much easier, especially when I'm away from the office.

There are still some updates that are needed on how Shot Records are updated that we hope they will be able to address soon.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Teresa! We are so glad to hear childpilot has facilitated parent communication and madeyour management tasks easier. We appreciate your kind review and feedback. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our software and we will review our shot records feature for any improvements that can be made.

Gini L.
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using ChildPilot for transactional child care

Kommentare: Very good customer service. Easily accessible. Always available to work out a problem. The problem gets fixed fairly soon.

We are a different kind of child care entity. ChildPilot has been good to work with us to customize our needs to the software, so it works for us.

Didn't segway with Quickbooks as easily as it was advertised to. Still trying to work out kinks in the software for these two programs to match.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Gini, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear ChildPilot is a helpful tool for your child care program. We appreciate you and are continuously working to make sure we deliver the best service possible.

Desiree D.
Recreation Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ChildPilot is a must have for programs and families

Kommentare: When implementing a program software I was worried about having families and staff all on the same page. My worries were quickly dissolved as I saw and heard how much the staff and the families loved it. It is easy to use but also very inclusive. Our administration team really appreciates the program and the support the ChildPilot team have provided!

Our families love having the ability to follow along with what their children are doing during the day. Staff love the ability to share the day with families, while also helping each other be notified of daily activities.

Every suggestion I've made has been heard and either implemented or passed on for the development team to work on. I have no complaints about ChildPilot or the team!

Michelle R.
Account Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Decision We Made!

Kommentare: Our time is more efficient with regards to all avenues of our pre-school/childcare business. The support we receive from everyone is priceless! Our business is more organized and all administrators can go in and pick up where another person left off, without having to have meetings.

This software does almost everything our business needs. It is an all encompassing program and to have everything look the same makes it user friendly and quick to learn. We love how each child and family are connected with all of their pertinent information! The graphics make us feel happy when we work in it! The consistency of each pages layout makes finding information efficient. The technical support is superior!

We didn't like some of the communication limitations where parents can't send texts and email responses through the management system. We also would love to have the ability to pay our employees through this management system.

Tiffany B.

Software review

Kommentare: It has been a positive expirence so far, and I look forward to continuing this service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our cust. service rep. has been great at getting back with me and helping me find affordable options.

I really like how much time it has saved me in regards to billing and staff scheduling/payroll. I have also gotten a lot of positive feedback from the parents in regard to pictures, activities, and sharing stories with them.

I did not like that the software did not save my child data, as I entered it in safari instead of chrome. I also wish there was more of an option for assessments/milestones on the app. Many companies I am sure would be happy to have their assessment on your software. Please look into this!

Antwort von SportsPilot

Tiffany, thank you for your kind review and feedback. We are so glad to hear ChildPilot is saving you time performing administrative tasks, and parents are enjoying their experience. We are continuously looking for ways to enhance our software and will look further into making improvements based on your recommendations.

Maddy Q.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Happy customer

Kommentare: Wonderful

Support staff is very helpful in troubleshooting and explaining how to use ChildPilot.

Nothing comes to mind at this time what I don’t like.

Jessica F.
Director of School in USA

Reviews from OKC Heartland Montessori School

It is very accessible for all of the users including school admin, teachers, and parents.

When a child is scheduled to move to a different classroom at a certain time daily, the system will not automatically move the child.

Antwort von SportsPilot

Thank you for your review, Jessica! We are pleased to hear ChildPilot is a helpful outlet for everyone in your child care program. We are continuously looking for ways to improve our software and will look further into making improvements based on your recommendations.

Lakisha A.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Child Pilot app is Awesome!! User friendly

Kommentare: I Enjoy using the child Pilot software. It’s very user friendly. It offers so many different features.

Billing and Invoicing is my favorite. The invoices goes directly to the parents email.

I have features I don’t utilized but wouldn’t say it’s my least favorite.

Annabelle M.

User review

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have loved having Childpilot. It is useful and helpful to me running a preschool.

I would like to do all my accounting on there so I didn't have to use another program for that.