Love Smith.ai Chat!

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Nicole G.
Attorney.Owner
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Vorteile: I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Nachteile: Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

The Future Of Web Chat

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Shawn H.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

Vorteile: The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately. Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them. The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive. The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

Nachteile: The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service.

Simple way to start a great client experience

Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Brian W.
Principal Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Vorteile: Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live.
Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

Nachteile: There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

Great Customer Care and Functionality

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Justie N.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love using Smith.ai. They do such a great job in following instructions on how I'd like my cases handled. I especially love the fact that I get email transcripts of all chats. I have never had incorrect information obtained (contact info) from any potential clients by Smith.ai. They are very detail oriented!

Vorteile: Ease of use. Ease of onboarding. I can manage my own chat disclaimer and everything from my dashboard. This is ALWAYS available to the clients/site visitors.

Nachteile: How little potential clients actually use it!

Smith.ai chat

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Scott P.
Partner
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Smith allows us to converse with website visitors and turn them into potential clients. They've made it easier for use to be there at all times, even when we're not.

Vorteile: We've worked with other vendors in the past and have found Smith.ai among the easiest to use. They're very responsive, they communicate well, and serve as our front lines for client communications.

Nachteile: Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall.

The Future of Law Firm Web Chat

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Ryan M.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to use artificial intelligence is amazing for a small law firm. Combining answers to frequently asked questions gives us the ability to give our clients and potential clients what they need 24/7/365. The bot is very easy to use and the Smith.AI team is very helpful. Smith.AI is helping us turn website visitors into clients.

Nachteile: I wish I could make the chat more prominent on my website. I also wished it was live staffed 24/7.

Better than a bot website chat

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Jessica B.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Kommentare: My experience has been extremely positive. I was an early beta tester and Smith is very responsive to all customer feedback. It was a learning experience for me also because you have to have realistic expectations about the amount of information you can expect virtual staff to know about your business. The more you program the Q & A for your account the happier you will be.

Vorteile: I love that Smith's website chat uses real virtual reception staff during business hours so my clients get a personal touch from a real human some of the time. I also LOVE the ability to add and update questions and answers for the after-hours chat bot. It couldn't be easier to make this work.

Nachteile: There could be a better communication about whether a real person is answering or the bot, I'm not sure potential clients know if they have a robot or a person.

Great ROI and Quick Results

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Jorge M.
GM
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They over deliver on their promise. Easy to contact them and for them to adjust to my business needs.

Vorteile: Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use.

Nachteile: The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens