Filtern nach:

Über Smith.ai Chat

Smith.ai Live Chat with AI Chatbot is the fast & friendly way to capture, screen & convert website leads 24/7.

Erfahre mehr über Smith.ai Chat

Kyle P.
Attorney
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2020

"Great support and easy setup"

Vorteile: Setup was incredibly easy and the support to help do so was top notch.

Nachteile: There's no way to have local staff ran the chat box, only remote receptionists and bots.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2020
Jerry Z.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Smith.ai Website Chat- Highly Recommended"

Kommentare: In our tech service business, people are looking for help at any time of the day or night and want immediate answers. Using website chat is like having someone on staff 24/7 . We no longer have to worry about lost leads or misdirected requests because we were not able to offer an immediate response. When choosing a chat service, we were drawn to Smith.ai by their very simple, transparent pricing structure and the no-obligation free trial. We had our chat running in literally minutes providing very human like responses to client inquiries. Smith.ai Website Chat has exceeded our expectations responding to new leads, 24 hours a day.

Vorteile: Before we started using website chat, we were consuming valuable personnel resources by responding to inquiries that were not applicable to our business or not in the area of our expertise. Using website chat frees our staff by automatically handling the client inquiry and gathering necessary information if a callback is required.

Nachteile: No negatives. The experience has been extremely positive.

von Smith.ai an 20.1.2020

Thanks for the positive review of our live chat, Jerry! Now that we are 24/5 we're here to capture any inquiries that come in, day or night, and Chatbot can help pick up the rest.

We're also glad you appreciate the free 10 chat trial! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Josh Y.
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"Chatbot for website "

Kommentare: The chatbot makes it easy for clients to get information without calling. It makes it faster for them and makes it less costly for us.

Vorteile: The chatbot is easy to configure and works well. I use it on my websites for new clients to get information about what we do. It also allows existing clients to reach out if they need to schedule an appointment. The ability to also have the chatbot staffed is very nice so that prospective clients can receive the excellent customer service from Smith.AI that they would get if they called in via phone.

Nachteile: I cannot think of any cons. With any product you have to weigh the pros and cons of cost(if you want a staffed option) and implementation. Given the importance of potential new clients and existing clients needed to get information quick I think this is a no brainer.

von Smith.ai an 20.1.2020

Thanks for the positive review, Josh! We're thrilled you're having such a good experience with our Chatbot. We can also help set up the widget and build out a Q&A and Playbook for Chatbot too!

Best, Smith.ai Team

Let us know if we can help with that or anythi

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Christine S.
  • Bewertet am 20.6.2020

"Don’t wait any longer - hire them !"

Kommentare: Exceptional customer service! They are always available if I have questions and they’re always reliable when assisting my clients and leads.

Vorteile: Smith has made running my law firm so much easier. They answer every call in a professional and friendly manner. They also follow up on leads, schedule consultations, fill out my intake form which links to my CRM system, provide online chat and more!

Nachteile: Smith has made running my law firm so much easier. They answer every call in a professional and friendly manner. They also follow up on leads, schedule consultations, fill out my intake form which links to my CRM system, provide online chat and more!

• Bewertet am 20.6.2020
Nicole G.
Attorney.Owner
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"Love Smith.ai Chat! "

Kommentare: I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Vorteile: I love the Smith.ai website chat. There is no way that I could staff a feature like that in house with my small business. Smith.ai makes the chat feature available around the clock. I am a lawyer and this feature is great for clients who are nervous or shy about making that initial phone call, or who are up thinking about the problem that they need help with outside of business hours. The Smith.ai Website Chat also integrates perfectly with my CRM/case management software. It has really been a boost to my business. I have tried other companies. Smith.ai is the best!

Nachteile: Nothing. I love it! Wouldn't change a thing.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Brian W.
Principal Attorney
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2019

"Simple way to start a great client experience"

Kommentare: There are a lot of Chat options available, but this was a no brainer for us because of our great experience with Smith.ai as a company. Everything they do is focused on simplicity. Stuff just works. They make everything easy and have focused on hiring great people, which is evident by the way they treat us as a customer and the people that they chat with on our behalf.

Vorteile: Easy to deploy - Smith.ai provided a small code snippet to add to our page and we were live.
Quality of responses - we already use Smith's Receptionist services, which gave me the comfort that the quality of people answering chats would be professional, consistently polite and knowledgeable. We get an email with the full text of the chat so we know everything that has been communicated by the prospective client already so we don't ask them the same questions over again.

Nachteile: There is really nothing bad I can say about Smith Chat or Smith.ai as a company. We view them as a business partner and trust them to interact with clients and potential clients and represent us well, and they have never let us down.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Lauren G.
Membership and CLE Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Great Tool for Bar Associations!"

Kommentare: We have had a wonderful experience with Smith.ai thus far. The customer service team is easy to contact and prompt with requests. Training tools are easy to understand. Having the Chatbot has resulted in less calls to the reception desk, resulting in faster response times to the public since we do not have a full time receptionist.

Vorteile: I like that we receive a transcript of each conversation- this makes requests easy to funnel to the appropriate person within the bar.

Nachteile: Sometimes answers are too generic- however all response codes that we have implemented seem to work well. Generic answers are often to questions that we do not have the ability to code in and are not typical.

von Smith.ai an 28.1.2020

Thanks for the review Laurenwe're happy you're so happy with the service! We're always improving Chatbot and will keep you updated as we do!

The Smith.ai Team

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Amber M.
Marketing Coordinator
Computer-Vernetzung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Awesome easy way to capture leads without trying!"

Kommentare: We are minimizing time on the phone with tedious conversations trying to extract pertinent information and instead we are able to simply get that info, and then talk with the customer with their questions already answered, ready to serve them without long conversations and wasted time.

Vorteile: I like how I can customize the conversation with the customer, gather their info and then have a transcript sent to my email and understand what the customer needs and is looking for without me having to do any of that work upfront.

Nachteile: There's nothing I don't like, we are using a free version of this software for right now and its doing the job we want it to.

von Smith.ai an 20.1.2020

Thanks for the review Amber! We're very happy you're having a good experience with our free AI Chatbot and that it's capturing the info you need from your potential customers. Our CRM integration will seamlessly transition that info from Chatbot into Salesforce, Cleo, Calendly or most other services you might use!

Sonia L.
Trademark Attorney & Instructor
  • Bewertet am 14.2.2020

"Allows me to be in 2 places at once"

Vorteile: As a business owner, we wear so many hats. Smith. ai allows me to be in 2 places at once and ensure my calls are always answered and inquiries always receive a response. My business runs so smoothly because of them!

Nachteile: I have zero complaints! Their customer service is amazing and they've always addressed any needs I have.

• Bewertet am 14.2.2020
Law office of alicia K.
Principal Attorney
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Smith.ai Chatbot--great value and pricing"

Kommentare: Excellent add-on service with great value!

Vorteile: Free chatbot with personalized playbook captures contact information and responds to folks on my website and directs them to contact the office if I'm not online to answer them right away.

Nachteile: The notifications to the admin when a person was communicating with the bot on our website lagged a bit but overall it's a great service!

von Smith.ai an 28.1.2020

Thanks for the positive review, Alicia! We're glad you're finding Chatbot a valuable add-on.

I am sorry to see there's been a little hiccup in the notifications. We're constantly working to improve; if you have a moment and can e-mail support@smith.ai to share a bit more detail about that issue, it'd be a huge help!

The Smith.ai Team

Shawn H.
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"The Future Of Web Chat"

Kommentare: Overall I am happy. Smith.ai makes good effort to offer client support.

Vorteile: The Smith.AI live website chat does a tremendous job collecting lead information from web site visitors. It promptly collects phone number and email address information accurately. Only serious inquiries leave this information upfront, and it is easy to follow up with them. The pricing for the product is a great value. The cost of live chat support is very competitive. The services integrate very well with my existing CRM.

Nachteile: The interface is not the most intuitive to learn but customer support has been great with instructing on how to use it and offer assistance with setting up the whole service.

• Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Sara K.
Chief Innovation Officer
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"The Free Chatbot is Great"

Kommentare: Great customer service and great free bot. Definitely recommend this chatbot.

Vorteile: Love that they offer a free chatbot for our site. It was easy to set up and use. This was a feature we wanted on our site, but didn't want to pay.

Nachteile: Not many questions allowed for the free version, so I had to play around with it a bit to get what I needed. I wish there were 2 more option questions in the free version.

von Smith.ai an 12.3.2020

Thanks for the review, Sara! We're always working to improve our Chatbot, so this feedback is very welcome!

Just so you know, we do offer unlimited questions and free white glove set-up on the Chatbot as part of our 24/7 staffed live chat. You can try that for up to 20-chats/14-days to see what it can do: smith.ai/chat

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Justie N.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2019

"Great Customer Care and Functionality"

Kommentare: I love using Smith.ai. They do such a great job in following instructions on how I'd like my cases handled. I especially love the fact that I get email transcripts of all chats. I have never had incorrect information obtained (contact info) from any potential clients by Smith.ai. They are very detail oriented!

Vorteile: Ease of use. Ease of onboarding. I can manage my own chat disclaimer and everything from my dashboard. This is ALWAYS available to the clients/site visitors.

Nachteile: How little potential clients actually use it!

Tiffany P.
Managing Partner
Rechtsberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2020

"Helped our small law firm convert leads to clients."

Kommentare: We've enjoyed their service for capturing visitors to our law firm website and blog and converting them to clients.

Vorteile: Ease of set up, quick website implementation, month to month contract.

Nachteile: Working out the kinks up front with the auto-bot.

von Smith.ai an 16.1.2020

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Our trained professionals do a great job with converting leads to clients. Please feel free to let us know how we can improve for your business. Have a great new year!

Best, Smith.ai Team

• Bewertet am 12.1.2020
Scott P.
Partner

"Smith.ai chat"

Kommentare: Smith allows us to converse with website visitors and turn them into potential clients. They've made it easier for use to be there at all times, even when we're not.

Vorteile: We've worked with other vendors in the past and have found Smith.ai among the easiest to use. They're very responsive, they communicate well, and serve as our front lines for client communications.

Nachteile: Nothing, we're generally pleased with the service overall.

Ryan M.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"The Future of Law Firm Web Chat"

Vorteile: The ability to use artificial intelligence is amazing for a small law firm. Combining answers to frequently asked questions gives us the ability to give our clients and potential clients what they need 24/7/365. The bot is very easy to use and the Smith.AI team is very helpful. Smith.AI is helping us turn website visitors into clients.

Nachteile: I wish I could make the chat more prominent on my website. I also wished it was live staffed 24/7.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Jessica B.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.4.2019

"Better than a bot website chat"

Kommentare: My experience has been extremely positive. I was an early beta tester and Smith is very responsive to all customer feedback. It was a learning experience for me also because you have to have realistic expectations about the amount of information you can expect virtual staff to know about your business. The more you program the Q & A for your account the happier you will be.

Vorteile: I love that Smith's website chat uses real virtual reception staff during business hours so my clients get a personal touch from a real human some of the time. I also LOVE the ability to add and update questions and answers for the after-hours chat bot. It couldn't be easier to make this work.

Nachteile: There could be a better communication about whether a real person is answering or the bot, I'm not sure potential clients know if they have a robot or a person.

• Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Michael S.
Managing Member
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2020

"Great Chat for Lawfirms"

Vorteile: Smith.ai allows us to capture leads from our website that we had been missing previously because it took us too long to respond to them.

Nachteile: We have not identified any cons to using Smith.ai.

von Smith.ai an 16.1.2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased to hear you love our service!

We hope to continue to receive high marks from you in the future!

Jorge M.
GM
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.8.2019

"Great ROI and Quick Results"

Kommentare: They over deliver on their promise. Easy to contact them and for them to adjust to my business needs.

Vorteile: Software was easy to install and very easy for my website visitors to use.

Nachteile: The AI Robot that answers after-hours can get confused sometimes but it's only seldom when that happens

• Bewertet am 29.8.2019