Über AutoQuotes

CPQ-Software mit einem Online-Katalog, der durchsucht werden kann, um sofort das richtige Produkt und den richtigen Preis zu finden.

Erfahre mehr über AutoQuotes

Up to date pricing and specifications makes it easy to produce customer quotes and feel confident that all the information is current.

My only current complaint is that I've recently been required to sign in each morning with username and password.

Bewertungen zu AutoQuotes

AutoQuotes hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AutoQuotes bereits verwendet?

Katie
Katie
Director of GSA Sales in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Appreciate the new components that AutoQuotes has added recently such as the product API. Using AQ is very easy and intuitive. Quoting, finding item information, and item pricing is a smooth process.

I would like to see more APIs be added in the future but I think AQ is already working towards that goal.

Dawn
Dawn
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Quotes

Kommentare: The business problem we solved was providing a formal quote as opposed to a simple Excel drafted spreadsheets.

What I like best about this software is the customization capability. You can set up as many custom objects for your customers, and have the option of adding them to your existing catalog.

My biggest con is that the program only archives previous quotes up to a year. This can be frustrating if the quotes were created by someone no longer with the company or if the time period exceeds a year or more.

Antwort von Revalize

Dawn, Thanks very much for taking the time to share your review of AutoQuotes. We appreciate your business and the feedback. Regarding your comment about only being able to see quotes up to a year old, I have good news. Our filter to view quotes is something you can modify to a date beyond one year so you can in fact see older quotes. Please feel free to contact our support team for information on how to do change that filter at support@aqnet.com. The AQ Team

SANDRA
Business Development in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Decision to not support Apple Products

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It was very good until this recent decision to stop supporting Apple users. I think this was a huge mistake as being able to quote on the fly was a tremendous feature for those of us in sales.

I used to appreciate AQGO as i could complete quotes literally as needed.

I am no longer able to use the app as it does not support Apple software anymore.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback on the AQ GO App. We would like to clarify that the app continues to function on iOS versions up to 17.4.1. Recent updates from Apple, which are outside our control, have unfortunately impacted compatibility with newer iOS versions. While we are actively working to ensure AQ mobile aligns with upcoming iOS updates, we encourage you to utilize our enterprise AQ application available on Apple laptops and desktops through Parallels. Our flagship AQ core products offer more advanced features for enhanced quoting, searching, and pricing capabilities beyond what the mobile app provides. We value your patience as we strive to improve your experience with AutoQuotes. For more information about our products and integrations, please feel free to reach out.

Otniel
Consultant and Sales in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

technical issue

Kommentare: this week it's being hard. system is breaking out and logout without an apparent reason

none.

lack of sales report.

Joseph
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Support and reliability

Kommentare: Not good right now. Print function is critical and is not working.

Up to date pricing and quote generation, and being able to call for support

Poor support, can't print, poor support, poor support

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on AutoQuotes. We value your input and apologize for the inconvenience with the printing function. Good news – we've addressed the issue by rolling back a recent update and enhancing our server capabilities to ensure smoother operations. We're committed to providing you with the best service possible.

Sales Associate in Barbados
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AutoQuotes Review

Kommentare: I mainly use AutoQuotes to quote clients requests for Equipment or Supplies. I do some Kitchen designs and AutoQuotes assists in having all the information necessary to provide clients or consultants with their requirements.
Having used AutoQuotes it has changed the ease of getting information and generating quotes.

AutoQuotes is invaluable in what it offers. You have access to information for over 300+ manufacturers at your fingertips. Once you obtain the discount schedule for the manufacturers you work with there is no longer the need for catalogues or price lists everything is available in one program making it easier to obtain information. Quoting is easy and with thumbnails available for almost all of the products the clients have a visual of the items which allows them to see what they wish to purchase. You can add pictures or literature for custom items that are not in the program which is an awesome feature. Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC schedules are available and can be edited for different equipment configurations. This is extremely useful when doing kitchen/bar designs. Options for printing the quote allows for different types of reports. Options include Quote requests from the manufacturer/supplier, changing quotes to Invoices or other options, Specification report, Spreadsheet of quote, Catalogue, Manufacturers summary, Purchase Order and several others. AutoQuotes keeps improving and as a user from the early days when it started there is no other program that is more useful in the Foodservice Equipment and Supplies industry for North American Manufacturers and Suppliers.

I don't have any issues with AutoQuotes

Marcus
Sales Manager in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AutoQuotes is the best!

Kommentare: Best program available, AQ has never limited us as our business grows. New features and expanding the platform has opened up new doors for us to quote faster, generate more quotes, AQ-pay to help generate more sales, and crated a seemless workflow for designing & quoting a project.

intergration- AutoCAD, Autoquotes, and Microsoft outlook working seamlessly together without any configuration. Create a quote, turn the quote into a layout, and with a click of a button generate a hyperlink of the quote which opens in outlook autofills customer email and its ready for me to add a message and send to the customer. Awesome, best tool for maximizing workflow.

The number of AutoCAD blocks can be limited with some manufacturers, but AQ is great about adding the block you can request with a simple click of a buttom. Layout of a quote is limited and no uniqueness because everyones quotes look very similar. Equipment Schedule for the layout drawings needs some improvements. The ability to no show accessories as a seperate line in the table but automatically put it on the same line or in the "notes" would be a game changer. Example: 36" Range has a gas hose, gas hose goes on a seperate line, it would be better to have the gas hose model listed in the notes and gas hose utility info filled in on the same line as the 36" Range.

Russell
Sales Director in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Its AQ not AI

Kommentare: I can create a professional looking quote and email it off to a customer in minutes. I can be responsive and include cut sheets for them to present to their inspectors quickly.

It is easy to put a quote together for our customers. I also print them out often with spec sheets which our customers appreciate. I like the "Optional, Alternate and Inactive" tab features so I can make changes, suggest alternatives etc. without creating a whole new quote.

It would help if alerts would pop up when some of the pricing has been updated since the quote was created. It would help if factories could list "Common Packages" on items that offer several options. It can be confusing and complicate to decide which items are important or most commonly used. I hate having to remember if an item has a surcharge or not. Now I have to search every item's configuration tab to see if it has a surcharge. You show a "rebates" icon on the initial listing, why not a "Surcharge" icon to alert us? Someday, it would awesome if the factories could show their inventories also. I LOOK UP A PRODUCT AND IT INSTANTLY SHOWS "IN STOCK, SHIPS IN 10 DAYS OR USUALLY TAKES 26 WEEKS"!

Andre
Territory Sales in USA
Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This software is a fundamental aspect of how I do business.

Kommentare: I'm able to quickly discern which vendors/products will suit my customers needs at a glance. The spec sheets/catalog pages and search filters drastically reduce the amount of time spent corresponding with factory reps.

When properly configured this software eliminates a lot of extra steps in the quotation/estimation process. The freight estimator is very helpful in correctly pricing the cost of freight. It helps keep my margin intact.

Sometimes I come across products that are sold by the case however the vendor will break the case and impose a fee. Unfortunately sometimes AQ doesn't distinguish this and will only allow you to quote the U/M as a case. The "match" feature doesn't work as well as i would like. Often I am trying to find a replacement for an item, for example a glass or a plate. There are many items on the market and on AQ that are very similar, in some cases nearly identical in size/shape/color/etc. But the match feature doesn't produce them, instead drilling down the search filters is the only way to stumble upon the product that closely matches the product I'm searching for.

Irena
Category Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AutoQuotes - lots of opportunities

Kommentare: I actually really like AQ or the ease of use and cross-referencing of products. The match function has been a lifesaver with all of the supply chain issues with covid. It's easy enough where I can verbally walk through some of the functions with my colleagues and they don't need in-depth training. I am pretty sure I am not utilizing all of the functionality just because I may not be aware of some of the capabilities.

AQ is really easy to use, a lot of the features are intuitive. I do find that a lot of people are unaware of some of the functionality, however, it's so easy you can explore the different functions and not get lost. This is a great presentation tool I have used for sales and customers, the ease of use has allowed me to get the answers I need quickly in critical times with the supply chain.

The updates are dependent on the customers, so you don't always get all of the information you need. this might be helped if AQ set up required vs. optional fields. Additionally, a lot of the contact info is out of date, again, depends on the info provided. Could AQ send annual reminders to update? That may help keep the info correct.

Tim
Equipment Procurement & Sales in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My go to program when providing quotes and specs to my customer

Kommentare: I have been using Autoquotes for my 23 plus years in the industry. It is literally the only thing I know. It allows me to quickly and concisely search for products, produce quotes, send the quote to my customer and sales folks and get immediate feedback and if all goes well, the order!

Autoquotes is easy to learn, easy to use. It is a vital part of my equipment sales operation

Sometimes so evolved it is easy to lose some technical nuances.

Jerry
Dealer. Sales Consultant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Critical info needed to make good sound business decisions

Kommentare: I’ve used it for 35 yrs. Theirs nothing like it for use as a Dealer or Consultant. Great tool.

It’s flexible. Easy to maneuver thru. Helps with accuracy. Important. It’s always saved for future references.

Not keeping Custom items available for repeated use. Instead of retyping it over and over. This Industry WILL ALWAYS HAVE CUSTOM ADDITIONS.

Ashley
Outside Sales in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can’t live without it!

Kommentare: It helps the organization by not allowing duplicate quotes. It helps us form reports for our manufactures.

I love Autoquotes because it is a great tool for learning about your competition. It helps you save time and makes you more efficient.

The match feature could be improved in my opinion.

Antwort von Revalize

Thank you for the review, Ashley!

Mason
BIM Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AutoQuotes is our go to software for specifications & CAD/Revit library development.

Kommentare: F=Great! We use the product everyday.

The product is easy to use. Also, it provides our team with more accurate families and they contain reliable information within.

No, were very happy with the product. I believe you capture most of our needs without a struggle.

Project Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

AQ, the answer to the solution

I don't need a cabinet full of factory binders. Everything I need is in the software.

When I need to change a document from Quote to Invoice, AQ changes every document I create moving for for all projects unless I go in and change the document back to Quote.

Robert
Principle in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Software

Kommentare: Have used AutoQuotes since it was a DOS-based program. Vital for quoting and specification for developing projects

AutoQuotes is easy to use provides up to date information for both internal and client usage

automatic filled in base discounts from factories

Director of Business Development in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use AQ to help our mutual customers

All FES dealers and reps utilize the software, which means we only need to integrate with one product for our FES segment.

Integration offerings could stand to be improved. No way to interface directly with the product catalog & configurators. The AQ projects API is not real-time and, as such, is useless for integration with a backend ERP system.

Gaylon
Designer/Project Manager in USA
Design, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review of AutoQuotes

Ability to quickly find specs, accessories, pricing, CAD blocks. Ability to quickly print quote requests, spec books, quotes.

No cons - nothing that I like least, it does everything that we need it to do.

Kimberly
Purchasing manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AutoQuotes

The ease of providing a professional quote and spec sheets to our customers.

New surcharges from factories on quotes done previously to the surcharge, needs a notification that new surcharges exist.

Nicole
VP in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AQ Review

Very easy to use and overall fairly intuitive.

Most manufacturers do not provide updates to orders through AQ. I'd also like a way to manage project ordering through the system somehow.

Harold
sales in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

pros and cons of autoquotes

Kommentare: It's a great daily tool to help me quote jobs

it gives me pricing and spec sheet on items verses going to the manufacturer website

sometimes it doesn't recognize a model number on first try

President in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Essential to my business!

Replaces hundreds of catalogs and files on my desktop!

Needs a more complete library of 3D CAD images

Randy
VP Sales in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Excellent

The ease and speed of use. Would never want to go back to old way.

N/A. I have no complaints. I will never go back to old way of quoting.

Cheung
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

okay

Kommentare: good product and safe time

auto quote is good software for us to check up cost

auto quote software is easy to using and update on time

Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely necessary

Ease of use is essential, allows for quick response to prospective clients

Very Expensive product for small business