Über Assembly

Assembly ist ein Kulturinstrument, das ein Mitarbeiterengagement von 95 % unterstützt. Kostenlos, mit einer positiven Kapitalrendite (ROI). Kostenlos für eine unbegrenzte Anzahl von Nutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Assembly

I don’t like that the software requires a reason for why I’m recognizing my coworkers in order to give them trophies.

Bewertungen zu Assembly

Assembly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Assembly bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Director of Sales in USA

Awesome for Cultural/Moral Boost

Kommentare: We brought Assembly on a couple years ago and it was very easy to understand and use. Once they integrated with Slack it made it even easier. It spread like wildfire at the office of about 200 people

People that do not typically receive bonuses or commission were able to have their extra hard work monetized.

There isnt really anything that I didnt like about Assembly

Yousra
HR Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and fun!

Kommentare: Assembly has been fun to use and I see that it has made it much easier for our team members to acknowledge each other's hard work. On the Admin side, we can easily see our reports and identify what is the main factor in contributing to employee work satisfaction. In fact, it seems to be encouraging employees to help each other more, which is great.

Assembly is very easy to set up and even easier to invite team members. It has become a daily use for all of us. This program has helped enhance our culture-building efforts.

There aren't any cons with this software at the moment. I realize they're still fairly new and are always taking suggestions and making improvements.

Joel
owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

lousy custoimer support

Kommentare: Lousy.

I used to like it before Assembly legal took over the product.

When Assembly Legal took over they made some changes and they don't work properly.

Sarah
People & Culture Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Join Assembly and Change Your Workplace Interaction

Kommentare: I seriously recommend Assembly as a divers functioning platform that can add a lot of value within a workplace.

This is a fun/engaging platform that is easy to use and has so much functionality. It really can be one platform that can drive a lot of functions across performance management, employee engagement, rewards and recognition. It also endeavors to evolve keeping it adaptable and giving users the ability to request further functionality.

There has been a few new add ons that popped up, would be good to know ahead of time eg. templates...

Abha
Associate in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software for keeping companies engaged & empowering employees!

The software is very intuitive. It feels natural - like the instinctive social feed UX that we are already accustomed to. Also, I love how relevant and light-hearted the software is. It feels like it was designed for modern teams with features like including "GIFs" on your posts. I've found that the software drives team engagement and brings out the full potential in individual team members. It's great to see how active people are on the platform and how it promotes positive company culture.

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software! I'm the most excited for all of their future integrations however...

Jeff
Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Assembly has sparked a culture of recognition within my office

Kommentare: Assembly has changed the office life culture at Frederickson Capital Management. Recognition and employee engagement is vital to success Assembly encourages what we already know to be important.

At Frederickson Capital Management, we always want to treat our employees like family. That means when people do a great job, they should be recognized for it. Assembly is tailored perfectly to making recognition easy and fun. It makes my job as a manager seamless.

Nothing yet... It took minutes to launch and the effects were huge!

Claudia
Reconciliation Agent in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

chatities

Kommentare: I am grateful for this program. This is the first job I had the opportunity to experience this program.

The recognition and rewards. There is a variety of awards to choose from.

We need more charities to support. We also need more charities to choose from. I hope more charities are available to choose from in the future.

Clifford
Warehouse Coordinator in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

usage is easy and good to give recognition.

navigation sometimes is hard when you are in a hurry.

Tasha
Tasha
Program Manager, Product & Engineering in USA

Feedback

Kommentare: I think overall it's a great product offering and service our company is using. I enjoy giving and receiving recognition through this platform and it's cool to see what others in our organization are being recognized for as well - it definitely motivates and inspires us more.

I like the overall offering of the product, because it motivates our employees by giving recognition and allowing them to benefit off of their hard work.

The product name, feel of UI, and features tend to change quite often. I liked being able to customize the amount of 'carrots' or 'gold' I was given freely, but now that they are grouped together, it just makes it an awkward user experience when having to figure out how to get out of those groupings and into the personalized ones.

Eli
Eli
Sales Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome tool to show appreciated

Kommentare: Better collaboration and internal relationships.

This tool is so easy to pass on some appreciation for my coworkers who help me out on a daily basis. Little acts of gratitude go a long way.

My organization LOVED the CarrotHR branding, and giving each other "carrots" that could be exchanged for gift cards. The shift to "gold coins" bleached the novelty of the concept.

Julie
Strategic Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Such a beautiful thing to have at work

Kommentare: Really great, I love this platform and think it's a wonderful idea. I wish our leadership had been more involved in it.

This has been my favorite thing about my company since I started! It's given such a beautiful, meaningful way for employees to recognize each other in a way that doesn't feel kitschy or brown-nosey. It's a really nice way to just say "thanks for being great" that isn't expensive but is eventually rewarding.

It was mildly annoying that it accidentally posts for you sometimes without points when you mean to add points.

Elizabeth
Sr. Global HR Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: The initial implementation was easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]our customer service rep made it very easy for us to purchase the plan. He attended our needs and made sure that were satisfied. If I have any questions they answer and resolve it really quickly.

I really am loving this software. Our employees are engaged and feeling great about this new program that we recently implemented. They have been recognizing each other’s achievements and are excited about the rewards.

Right now there is nothing g that I dislike.

Stacy
Student Support Advisor in USA
E-Learning, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

DeVry Review

Kommentare: Great experience

I love being able to send recognition to colleagues who may have been overlooked

I do not have any cons at this time. Thank you

Amber
analyst in USA

5 Stars!

I enjoy being able to recognize coworkers for helping out. Small tasks go unrecognized so this product helps enjoy those small things we do for each other.

When carrots was changed to gold, love the carrots name.

Heather
Head of Customer Success in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for team engagement

Kommentare: Super positive! I'd definitely recommend Assembly to other startups looking for an easy recognition tool for their team.

Helps with team engagement / culture and encouraging others to give recognition to their colleagues.

They've changed the name of their rewards several times in the last 6 months (carrots / gold / trophies), which doesn't do much for consistency, but it's a small issue.

Cuauhtemoc
Tech in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best CoWorker reward system yet

Kommentare: The programs works very well. I haven't found any glitches.

I can give recognition to all my favorite work buddies.

There are not any issues that I have had with this product.

Amanda
Manager, Communications and Marketing in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cool product for employee recognition

Kommentare: Employee recognition to hopefully combat employee attrition and make the overall day to day life more fun for employees.

The product works perfect for employee recognition. It easily integrates with teams, and has tons of reward options. The gifs are fun, trophies are fun, the notification system is great.

I haven't used anything other than employee recognition and feel as if I'm probably under utilizing what we are paying for. It would be nice to get walkthroughs on the rest of the features

Katie
SDR Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Review for my reps and helping to encourage them

Bo
Sales in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reviews for Assembly in a workplace

Kommentare: Great and fun to use

Easy to use for all the employees. Acknowledges all the great work done by fellow employees

Really nothing negative to say about this software. Maybe a mobile app?

CLEMENTINA
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT in Spanien
Chemikalien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

survey Assembly

Kommentare: I like Assembly a lot! Its nice to reward peers

exchange between colleagues and managers

nothing all good in Assembly, very interactive

Tara
Future students team in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to show appretiation to a team/individual.

Easy to use. Great platform to appretiate someone / team.

all great features and easy to navigate.

Shelby
BCBA in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Shelby's Review

Kommentare: Fantastic software and easy to use!!

The flexibility and ease of use with others!

Nothing at the moment! Everything works well for our clinic needs!

Kareem
Software Engineer in Ägypten
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love it

Kudos and badges credit for every employee connect posts with slack channel

we need a mobile app for easy access to application

Trainee- Sales in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great way to give recognition

So far, I love the ability to give my teammates and friends recognition and gain points myself.

There’s not much I don’t likeAbout it, as I haven’t used it forVery long.

Joann
receptionist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A nice jesture

Kommentare: It's a little extra, fun and rewarding

accumulating points to shop for anything

sometimes i'm too busy to busy to give out stars but, think about a person contributions. And, wish I could give them out a later date but, because were constantly giving them at our agency the timing gets off and so we move on.