Über Assembly

Assembly ist ein Kulturinstrument, das ein Mitarbeiterengagement von 95 % unterstützt. Kostenlos, mit einer positiven Kapitalrendite (ROI). Kostenlos für eine unbegrenzte Anzahl von Nutzern.

Erfahre mehr über Assembly

I don’t like that the software requires a reason for why I’m recognizing my coworkers in order to give them trophies.

Bewertungen zu Assembly

Assembly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 88 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Assembly bereits verwendet?

Ryan
Ryan
Director of Sales in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for Cultural/Moral Boost

Kommentare: We brought Assembly on a couple years ago and it was very easy to understand and use. Once they integrated with Slack it made it even easier. It spread like wildfire at the office of about 200 people

People that do not typically receive bonuses or commission were able to have their extra hard work monetized.

There isnt really anything that I didnt like about Assembly

Yousra
HR Coordinator in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and fun!

Kommentare: Assembly has been fun to use and I see that it has made it much easier for our team members to acknowledge each other's hard work. On the Admin side, we can easily see our reports and identify what is the main factor in contributing to employee work satisfaction. In fact, it seems to be encouraging employees to help each other more, which is great.

Assembly is very easy to set up and even easier to invite team members. It has become a daily use for all of us. This program has helped enhance our culture-building efforts.

There aren't any cons with this software at the moment. I realize they're still fairly new and are always taking suggestions and making improvements.

Joel
owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

lousy custoimer support

Kommentare: Lousy.

I used to like it before Assembly legal took over the product.

When Assembly Legal took over they made some changes and they don't work properly.

Claudia
Reconciliation Agent in USA
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

chatities

Kommentare: I am grateful for this program. This is the first job I had the opportunity to experience this program.

The recognition and rewards. There is a variety of awards to choose from.

We need more charities to support. We also need more charities to choose from. I hope more charities are available to choose from in the future.

Sarah
People & Culture Manager in Australien
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Join Assembly and Change Your Workplace Interaction

Kommentare: I seriously recommend Assembly as a divers functioning platform that can add a lot of value within a workplace.

This is a fun/engaging platform that is easy to use and has so much functionality. It really can be one platform that can drive a lot of functions across performance management, employee engagement, rewards and recognition. It also endeavors to evolve keeping it adaptable and giving users the ability to request further functionality.

There has been a few new add ons that popped up, would be good to know ahead of time eg. templates...

Abha
Associate in USA
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic software for keeping companies engaged & empowering employees!

The software is very intuitive. It feels natural - like the instinctive social feed UX that we are already accustomed to. Also, I love how relevant and light-hearted the software is. It feels like it was designed for modern teams with features like including "GIFs" on your posts. I've found that the software drives team engagement and brings out the full potential in individual team members. It's great to see how active people are on the platform and how it promotes positive company culture.

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software! I'm the most excited for all of their future integrations however...

Jeff
Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Assembly has sparked a culture of recognition within my office

Kommentare: Assembly has changed the office life culture at Frederickson Capital Management. Recognition and employee engagement is vital to success Assembly encourages what we already know to be important.

At Frederickson Capital Management, we always want to treat our employees like family. That means when people do a great job, they should be recognized for it. Assembly is tailored perfectly to making recognition easy and fun. It makes my job as a manager seamless.

Nothing yet... It took minutes to launch and the effects were huge!

jose
counter sales in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: helps with moral....i like it

cashing in rewards......giving points....seeing whats going on company wide

seems like a pretty cool idea.....glad its here

Clifford
Warehouse Coordinator in Kanada
Konsumgüter, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

usage is easy and good to give recognition.

navigation sometimes is hard when you are in a hurry.

James
Night Shift Supervisor in USA
Maschinerie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Fine Innovation

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Excellent.

Different ways to reward.

Not enough points to spend on fellow coworkers.

Briann
Lead Technician in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Assembly Makes Team Appreciation Easy

Kommentare: We've definitely seen a boost in team moral and know that we're appreciated in the work we do.

Very easy to show appreciation with other team members. When Admins show appreciation it helps boost team morale

Constant rebranding and name changes. Ideally the terminology wouldn't change as much so that we can reference to it correctly.

Julie
Strategic Operations Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Such a beautiful thing to have at work

Kommentare: Really great, I love this platform and think it's a wonderful idea. I wish our leadership had been more involved in it.

This has been my favorite thing about my company since I started! It's given such a beautiful, meaningful way for employees to recognize each other in a way that doesn't feel kitschy or brown-nosey. It's a really nice way to just say "thanks for being great" that isn't expensive but is eventually rewarding.

It was mildly annoying that it accidentally posts for you sometimes without points when you mean to add points.

Elizabeth
Sr. Global HR Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

Kommentare: The initial implementation was easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]our customer service rep made it very easy for us to purchase the plan. He attended our needs and made sure that were satisfied. If I have any questions they answer and resolve it really quickly.

I really am loving this software. Our employees are engaged and feeling great about this new program that we recently implemented. They have been recognizing each other’s achievements and are excited about the rewards.

Right now there is nothing g that I dislike.

Damon
Technical Alignment Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: Awesome! Love the way you can redeem gift cards for recognition.

This is a cool software for employees and management to recognize outstanding individuals.

Needs customization. Like a dark mode or another theme?

Heather
Head of Customer Success in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for team engagement

Kommentare: Super positive! I'd definitely recommend Assembly to other startups looking for an easy recognition tool for their team.

Helps with team engagement / culture and encouraging others to give recognition to their colleagues.

They've changed the name of their rewards several times in the last 6 months (carrots / gold / trophies), which doesn't do much for consistency, but it's a small issue.

Laureen
Client Support Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A program that allows you and others to appreciate each other's work

Kommentare: Assembly is a great program and it allows you the opportunity to show your co-workers how much you appreciate them which in turn makes you feel good about yourself. It is a win-win situation.

The easy access to the program as well as being able to celebrate other co-workers for their hard work.

I think that the program is easy to use

daily
HR Generalist in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Employee Recognition Platform

recognition and being allowed to give other peers funds with the praise

I wish there was a card, either physical or digital that the funds would be able to load into as well as giving full amount of your funds and not rounding up to $5 or worse, the next $10.

Amanda
Manager, Communications and Marketing in Kanada
Pharmazeutika, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Cool product for employee recognition

Kommentare: Employee recognition to hopefully combat employee attrition and make the overall day to day life more fun for employees.

The product works perfect for employee recognition. It easily integrates with teams, and has tons of reward options. The gifs are fun, trophies are fun, the notification system is great.

I haven't used anything other than employee recognition and feel as if I'm probably under utilizing what we are paying for. It would be nice to get walkthroughs on the rest of the features

Katie
SDR Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review

Review for my reps and helping to encourage them

Mouton
Account Executive in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Assembly + Work Satisfaction

Assembly fosters team collaboration and appreciation which increases productivity and work satisfaction. It's a great software!

I honestly have no cons at the moment. :)

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Assemble positivity!

Involve all employees in fun engaging way.

If a user at the company doesn't create the account, other users are unable to send coins their way.

Alex
BDM in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very enjoyable.

Easy to use and a great way to recognize colleagues.

Not enough assembly points to give away.

Tara
Future students team in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to show appretiation to a team/individual.

Easy to use. Great platform to appretiate someone / team.

all great features and easy to navigate.

Jane
Finance in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: It's been pretty good and fun!

Awesome awarding other coworkers and getting awarded as well

I don't really have anything bad to say about it.

Rhandi
Student Support Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

I love Assembly

I love being able to recognize my peers for all of their hard work!

I wish tokens equated to higher amounts of money.