InfoFlo Print Erfahrungen

Über InfoFlo Print

Fully integrated MIS & Web-to-Print, invoicing & order management system with a Quickbooks online sync, e-commerce and customer portal.

Erfahre mehr über InfoFlo Print

Customer support very functional big time saver.

There really aren’t many things that I don’t like.

Bewertungen zu InfoFlo Print

5,0
4,9

InfoFlo Print hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InfoFlo Print bereits verwendet?

Paige
Paige
Working Capital, Business Term Loans, Equipment Financing, Alternative Financing for Business in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service!

Kommentare: Great experience and Highly Recommend Eran and his team of professionals.

Goes above and beyond to satisfy customers requirements. Very knowledgeable and professional!

I don't have anything negative to say about them.

christopher
President in USA

Infoflo..

We were looking for software to help create transparency from estimating to invoicing, which is a tall task, but we weee sick of redundancy making our jobs take 3X longer than they should. Infoflo filled that need. It is a well build software program, extremely flexible and easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been responsive and instrumental in helping us get up to speed and in implementation and training. They have gone as far as writing new code to make the system behave in a way that was tailored to our specific wants. They have been professional and a joy to work with. Lastly, from a cost perspective, I am absolutely floored that we are able to use this robust of a program for that small of a price. We can’t afford a lot right now bc we are small, but with the prices we have to pay here - couldn’t be happier. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and the whole infoflo team have earned our business for as long as we have one. I recommend them to anyone looking for a similar solution

There really aren’t many things that I don’t like. I am really impressed and happy with this software

Joycelyn

Great store front platform

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

InfoFlo's platform allows customer and company to interact just like they would in person. The automation of the system increases productivity and reduces error.

Unfortunately it is moves slowly transitioning between screens.

Nicket
Accountant in Kanada

Good

Very seemless easy to use ... easy to keep track of customer communication... overall pretty good .

It's a bit old fashion looking it really could use a touch up to look more alive but it works and that's the greatest.

Antwort von InfoFlo Pay

letztes Jahr

Hi Nicket. Thank you for your input. We have since updated our design. Please take a look.

Robert
VP in USA
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Total Package

Kommentare: InfoFloPrint is a very nice one stop shop for a printing website and production management software. i would recommend it to any size shop.

The product is very powerful and is loaded with benefits to make your business run smooth. From the ease of web store front setup to the customizability of the software to the ease of use to hit your deadlines.

Even though the company has provided some great tools there are a few items that still need to be addressed but i feel confident they will add those requested options as new versions are released.

Andres
Project Manager in Kanada
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Custom Solutions for your print work flow

Kommentare: Exceptional customer service and technical support

Easy to use, intuitive, scalable and can be adapted to any workflow. Capabilities of software are unlimited. Cloud base technology allows access anywhere, anytime

Speed and loading times could be improved, especially when doing search quarries.

Yonara

Great deal

I love the support I get from this company , they are always available not only to help but also to adjust the software to our needs .

They invoice systems could be more detailed but they are working on it

Solange
Office/HR Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Customer Support as it should be

Kommentare: Good product. Excellent customer service.

Highly customizable. Every request I made to have a feature tweaked to fit our company needs it was always met with a resounding "yes" by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our customer representative. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went out of his way to make sure the software was tailor-made to our needs. And that's a huge plus for me.

The Search feature could be improved. It is web-based, so our technicians find it challenging to use it on their devices, since there is no app to download.

HOmer
Manager in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: FANTASTIC Customer support

The team is constantly evolving the product. They are adding improving and developing contantly and we reap the benefits

The Product is a developing product, so sometimes it does not have every bell a more mature product does. But it is offset by the suport and pricing.

Bradley
Finance Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I recommend this product to all business people who wants a product with data integrity and works.

Kommentare: I am a designated accountant and i usually do not give praise without earning it. It is has been a great experience so far and would like to maintain the business relationship going forward.

The website for this product is easy to use and customizable. It protects the financial data of your clients because you do not have the client's debit or credit card information to complete a transaction. It provides with a virtual merchant terminal which is greatly needed during this global pandemic and to keep everyone safe. The customer service from my representative is professional and knowledgeable.

It does not allow you to transfer funds from your business bank account to a payee.

Les
Manager of Auxiliary Services in USA
Druck, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Infoflo Print roll out at Concordia university Wisconsin

Kommentare: Great not a complaint.

This product was customized to our liking and needs in extreme short period of time. We rolled it out and had very few issues, all minor. The staff at infoflo is great to work with. One can get a hold of (a person) pretty much at anytime. They really have gone the extra mile for Concordia.

I can honestly say that i have dislikes about the software or the staff.

Claire
Spiritual Mentor and Coach in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Great support for an all-inclusive package

Kommentare: Exceptional. Representative was with me, answering all my questions, guiding me through the set up. Once I got the hang of it, it was so easy to use. I especially liked the texting and tracking features.

It brought together various functions in one package - invoicing, with the option of texting the invoice, expenses, customer portal, etc. The tracking function is a useful feature. I was excited about using it.

It was for a larger organization than I because of the requirements of the payment gateway.

Lixandra
CEO in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Easy-to-use software, functional and practical for small/large business. Rapid response by the reps.

They accept criticism and turn it into amazing results.

Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver!

Kommentare: This is gone a long way to automating the sales process leaving us more time to get other important task done. Well done!

customer support very functional big time saver

Looking for more integrations in the future.

Francisco
Employee in USA

Review Graphic Arts 305

Kommentare: It has been great, like I said before their support team and their response time is very quick and it really helps, every time we run into something that might cause a little trouble we just reach out and they help us fix it right away

I personally really like it because of how easy it is to use and how much support I have gotten from their team trying to set up and fulfill all of my needs

There are some features that I wish they had. Specially for wide format printing

Nikou
Channel Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great solution for invoice management!

Kommentare: Great overall experience with the solution and team at InfoFlo Pay.

Very configurable and easy to use and suitable for any business.

No cons.