Filtern nach:

4.4/5
    4.2/5

Über Userlytics

Sammle schnell Feedback und Einblicke zu deinen Zielpersonen zu jedem digitalen Asset (deines Unternehmens oder eines Mitbewerbers/einer Mitbewerberin) auf deinem Tablet, Handy, Desktop!

Erfahre mehr über Userlytics

5 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Christina C.
Head of UX Research
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2019

"Convenient and flexible product with the ability to do testing on a per-need basis"

Vorteile: The fact that userlytics lets the user test as frequently (or infrequently) as they need is a huge benefit, and the main reason our team switched from usertesting to them. The other remote test websites wanted to lock us in to a contract where we would have to do tons of tests to get our moneys worth, but our needs differ from month to month and sometimes tests aren't needed. Userlytics lets us pay on a per-test basis which gives us the flexibility and independence our team needed!

Nachteile: In order to take video clips you do need to upgrade your account to a more expensive plan, but it's not the end of the world as you're still able to download the entire video.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2019
UX Architect and Lead Strategist
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Userlytics is great for cost effective user testing"

Kommentare: User testing with userlytics.com has been easy and straightforward. I can train our freelance analysts on it quickly too.

Vorteile: Userlytics is easy to set-up and get started with. It's cheaper and has been just as effective for our test purposes as usertesting.com.

Nachteile: This tool will work best if you know how to write user testing tasks and questions before you start using it -- the software won't teach you the best practices, it just gives you a clean framework to implement them. I wish that, like usertesting.com, this tool provided some basic demographic information about the random users when random user testing (range of income bracket, age and gender) so we didn't have to add questions and take up time getting that information from the users.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Rabindranath robby S.
Usability and Functional Tester
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Userlytics Review"

Kommentare: The business works well once you are able to do a test, you do get paid, but the app itself is not that great when it comes to the full functions. Some of the functions that are important works well, but the other functions on the app I wish were fixed that I mentioned.

Vorteile: I used the app on the Iphone 8 plus, and also I like that there is even an app available on the phone. The app icon looks professional and the beginning login layout looks good. The functionality of the app works well on most parts.

Nachteile: When I attempt to login the app on my phone, it does not allow it to remember my username and password and then it will not login automatically. I have to re-enter it, but am able to get into the app afterwards. When I check the test invitations, completed tests, and missed invites, it does not appear, though I have done plenty of them in the past. The payment screen does work, but the contact screen does not show up when you click on it from the menu options.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
Kristina G.
UX Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Excellent customer service, great tool!"

Kommentare: We had really good experience with userlytics. I have to say I have never felt more supported by the customer support team than here. Quick and helpful responses, tons of valuable feedback. Really grateful!

Vorteile: While Userlytics filled with tons of great features, it is very easy and intuitive to use.

Nachteile: That credits expire within 1 year

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Senior UX Researcher
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Userlytics is a good value for money, remote testing solution but limited"

Kommentare: Using Userlytics as a remote, evaluative testing service for a startup (think cost constrained). I evaluated several different options from different vendors in terms of costs, features, technical reliability, stability and userlytics was a good, basic option.

Vorteile: Both web and userlytics apps work well. Customer support is very responsive to complaints, feedback, issues. Payment options are very flexible (both pay as you go, and subscription model). Generally, testers are decent. A variety of countries in terms of their panel respondents.

Nachteile: As with all remote testing, you have to be very prescriptive and careful in your instructions.
Can't survey people (e.g. they have built up a panel of people in multiple countries), but you can't just send a survey to them.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019