Perfect for E-Business Needs

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Malith madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Firstly, I use iLovePDF to merge my business documents using my computer. I do not print separate documents and scan them as one document as I have been doing for a long time. This has saved my papers as well as printing inks, indirectly the environment too. Secondly, I often use split PDF option to organize my documents in a proper way. So I can easily extract only the document I need and it saves the capacity of my computer hard disk. Isn't it amazing? Thirdly, I quite often use protect PDF option for confidential documents when I store them in common drive. This is a crucial feature provided by iLovePDF. Finally, I use add watermark option to emboss my company identity when I issue documents to third parties. There are many more options in this amazing software for us to fulfill our e business needs in this competitive world. It has real value for money!!!

Vorteile: Merging PDFs have become so easy thanks to iLovePDF. The easy drag and drop function has made the website much more user friendly than similar websites. Most importantly, you do not need to memories the sequence of your documents to upload in the same order one by one. iLovePDF offers you the preview of your document as well as the flexibility to move files in the right order. Therefore, you can easily change the order as you wish. I really love this feature. The other option I like most is converting PDFs to Word Documents. It is amazing. It will not give you a funny document, which you would find letters, and formats fly everywhere across the document after conversion. iLovePDF perfectly converts PDFs into Word documents. Finally yet importantly, there are no watermarks or hidden brandings in out puts, unlike other websites.

Nachteile: I have not found any negative point in this iLovePDF. However, it would have been better if iLovePDF allow us to name our files appropriately before downloading. This is the only negative point I noticed but I am not sure whether that option is available or not.

Easy, reliable and all-in-one

Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Slavoljub K.
HR Administrator/Recruiter
Hausmeisterservice, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As HR Administrator, the nature of my work required from me to combine/merge/split, compress, organize and convert all sorts of documents. Some of them were large scanned documents with very different qualities. I had a database that was chaotic so I was in a quite problem to reorganize messy PDF database which consisted of many important documents. I was needed to process a large number of these documents in a very short period of time so I needed something reliable. iLovePDF made my job a lot easier.

Vorteile: The process is simplified to a point that I was able to use every option effectively on my first try. Before iLovePDF I used not so user-friendly apps and I was frustrated so it was a relief for me to finally use something like this. I don't remember that iLovePDF ever bugged or malfunctioned in any way and if it did, I am sure my connection was a problem. Converting multiple JPGs to PDF was essential to me and iLovePDF worked flawlessly.

Nachteile: I am not sure what could I mention as ''least like''. Sometimes I needed more PDF editing options but I managed to finish what I need in the end.

The features on the homepage are brilliant!

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Troels S.
Accountant
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I often receive pdf's that contain receipts in a large amount of pages.
And not all pages are relevant to me. A lot of them are just the last blank page of the scan from a copy machine. And if you want to remove pages in the middle (let's say page 4, 10, 13-18 and 24 in a document that contain 30 pages), then this tool is perfect! I haven't tried all their features out yet, but so far it impressively easy and fun to use.

Vorteile: A have always needed an easy, fast and free way to edit pdf's.
And iLovePDF is exactly that! It actually make you want to edit your old pdf's too, now you are at it

Nachteile: Nothing really. I am super excited about it! The only con is that it isn't free.
But it would be ridiculous to expect such a great software to be both free and ad free.

a powerful and useful tool

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
George W.
Online Learning Manager
Schreiben & Editieren, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: in my case, I occupy it mainly for two things:
1.- Add watermarks in files made by me and that I have to share with coworkers, which prevents them from modifying or appropriating it.
2.- when the pdf files contains images or are only images, since this way I can extract only what is necessary for me and eliminate the rest of the document.

Vorteile: the truth, I think that creating pdf through these tools does not make sense, however it is useful in other aspects that we see now:
1.- Presents a very easy to understand and intuitive environment that allows you to easily pass your pdf to other formats such as word, excel, ppt.
2.- You can join two or more pdf files without any problem and in a very fast way. You can also divide the pdf file, which is especially good when the file is of images.
3.- Along with the above, this useful tool allows to reduce the total weight of the file in order to be handled more easily since many times the large files can not be attached to the emails.
4.- Like all programs of this type you can add custom watermarks, and you can also number the pages.

Nachteile: As a disadvantage, the program may only have the defect of not having an element that allows transforming pdf into epub, which could make a difference in relation to other similar programs, especially if the processing system could avoid the double jumps usual in those processes.

Useful tool to quickly edit PDF's

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Michael P.
Accountant

Kommentare: iLovePDF is the most useful PDF editing tool. I have an Adobe Acrobat Pro account as well and I find it much harder to edit PDF's within Adobe than using iLovePDF.

Vorteile: iLovePDF is a valuable tool when dealing with PDF files daily. It allows you to edit PDF files doing such things as merging files, splitting a file, compressing a file and converting a file. These are all useful functions that I have used and before and often and every one of these functions works perfectly. The functionality is easy as you simply have to drag and drop the files within the website or you can look the file up within your saved files and there is a button to click which does the work for you.

Nachteile: There are very few cons using this program, one thing I would recommend is that when you are editing a file such as merging it and you click the merge button the file would automatically download, rather than having to click download file afterwards.

A PayPal user's dream

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Shana T.
Content Strategist
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Three clicks and you're done - the software quickly converts to or from PDF in just a few seconds. Download right from the page - there's no need to wait for an email like with some other sites. Highly recommended!

Vorteile: You wouldn't really think there'd be much of a market for this product, but I'm it. Specifically because I invoice clients through PayPal, which is very particular about the types of files it will accept to attach to those invoices. The iLovePDF software makes communication with clients easier. Whether I've got a spreadsheet, a JPG or pretty much any other type of file, I can send it along. Interestingly, you can do it in reverse, too! Convert a PDF to Office formats, for instance.
Furthermore, you can rotate, number, merge and more. So, say you've scanned something using PDF scanner. You can edit the resulting file using this software. Very handy!

Nachteile: I truly can't think of one negative thing to say about this software. It's quick, it's free and it does pretty much anything you'd ever want to do with or to a PDF.

Free and amazing online PDF tool

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
David R.
student
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ILovePDF is a free tool that helped me to safe money. It does the same job like any paid software and for FREE.

Vorteile: I like iLovePDF platform for many reasons. It is very simple and easy to use and there are so many options available on the website. I use it most of the time to merge many documents together and compress my files. It is a great platform.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. I use this platform all the time without issues

Easy pdf tool for compressing large files

Bewertet am 24.3.2019
Daniella M.
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves my time so I highly recommend it. Compressing pdf files doesn't take anytime and very easy to use.

Vorteile: Free pdf tool that helps me to combine and merge different pdf documents and convert pdf into word document or JPEG by one click. Also,I use it to compress large pdf files without reducing the quality of my documents

Nachteile: More privacy and security are needed to make sure that my documents are secured.

I LoVe "I LOVE PDF"

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Amal J.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: it help me to convert the PDF file to Word file. It help a lot to reduce my time to edit the PDF instant of create a new Word file.

Vorteile: Thanks a lot I LOVE PDF . You make my project work easy. When a tried to make project report the think i feel more difficult is to convert the word to PDF . And if any mistake are in my PDF i need to convert it to Word. But Once i Find "I LOVE PDF" . I realize that it was the Easiest think that i think difficult.

Nachteile: I confused in here .I did't find anything . But Some times i feel difficult to download. After uses some times it is difficult to download the file

Pretty close to Adobe Acrobat, but online!

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director

Kommentare: iLovePDF is great to use in a pinch if you need to export a PDF file to any other format, or to quickly reorganize any pages. We've used it in conjunction with Adobe Acrobat due to how simple it is to use!

Vorteile: iLovePDF offers almost everything that Adobe Acrobat Desktop does (minus realtime editing), all in an online, free to use platform! iLovePDF does a fantastic job of allowing you to export any uploaded PDF to a variety of formats like Excel, Word, PPT, and more. While there's no option to directly edit the PDF file itself, you still have option to remove, merge, reorganize individual pages.

Nachteile: In my experience, the 'unlock PDF' feature never worked, though I'm not sure which type of security locks iLovePDF is meant to remove. Additionally (not really a complaint), it would be awesome if they added an in-page editor for basic functions such as text, images, etc.

One stop solution for fast conversions

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been fantastic, it has made me more productive and sped my workflow

Vorteile: I can easily convert PPTs to PDFs without any clutter. It is very fast and easy to use. You just have to drag and drop your PPT and it converts it to a PDF. It helps me a lot, as I use a Mac and its much easier to view PDFs than PPTs.
It also has a ton of different formats that you can interconvert

Nachteile: I see too many options and at first it is intimidating, but you soon realize that the diverse features that it offers

Nice platform for PDF converstion

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
John W.
Assistant Professor
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good platform for managing PDF documents online. Helps me to save time and effort!

Vorteile: ILovePDF is a great online platform that helps me to convert my pdf documents to many other extensions like ppt or word docs easily without having to worry about downloading any software product to my laptop. I like that the platform is accessible online and could be used through any device. The file size compression option is great because our e-learning system doesn't allow uploading big size files. Protecting documents with a password can be done easily using ILOVEPDF.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I can remember for the moment.

Amazing way to compress large files

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Suzette R.
Administrator
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love using iLovePDF to solve all my sending large document issues. There are other great features to use but I really have only used the compressing docs. feature.

Vorteile: Easy to access anywhere (web based) and the ease of loading large documents and compressing it into send able sizes. This has saved me a lot of time and money to compressed documents. Will use again and again!

Nachteile: I did not personally find an issue with this product. The instructions we clear and easy to follow so there really shouldn't be an issue.

Simple online tool for PDF management

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Christopher P.
Graduate student
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I highly recommend this tool for its simplicity and ease of use.

Vorteile: iLovePDF is cool online platform to PDF management. I consider it as the All-in-one PDF solution. The website has too many features and can be used easily. I usually use it to combine documents together and convert PDF to other extensions like Powerpoint and Excel. The tool is useful and can be accessed from any computer.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I complain from so far.

Cool and easy to use online platform

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Sandra L.
Graduate Students
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very effective PDF management tool that can be access online through the web browser

Vorteile: iLovePDF is a nice tool that allows me to manage all my pdf files easily and online. Our lab computers don't have PDF software products that can edit, merge or split my files. Instead, I use this great platform to to anything I want. It is simple to use by just uploading the desired documents and selection the feature that you want. This tool can be access through any web browser without the need of installing any applications on your computer.

Nachteile: The is nothing that I don't like about this platform.

Everything in One Place

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Sujith S.
Operations Executive
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As far as my use i noticed this as a very useful tool.It help me to convert large size documents in to smaller size without reducing the quality of the document.All tools are given in the interface with proper labels and we can use it simply clicking on it and uploading the document on it.

Vorteile: i love pdf is online solution for all pdf related works.Every tool needed to customize a pdf is in one tool called i love pdf. More ever it is completely free and we can use this to split,merge,compress,convert and unlock watermark PDFs with just few click.The best thing i like about this tool is that while compressing documents in to smaller size it doesn't reduce the quality of the document, the quality remains same after compression.

Nachteile: what to say..there is nothing to dislike about this tool since it comes up with every tool that is needed to work with pdf documents and more ever it is completely free.. also

A fast way to work with PDF files

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Eric eduardo W.
Internship
Bankwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Despite that SmallPDF is my main choice, I have been using iLovePDF quite often in other computers as it offers to convert several without a time limit for free.

Vorteile: iLovePDF is a solid online service for editing PDF files, offering a nice range of tools mainly focused on converting PDF files to images and Office files and vice versa. You can also split, merge or compress files as well, being common features in most similar services. However, there are two that are not commonly found: being able to stamp a watermark over the file and to place page numbers. Something else that is worth mentioning is that there is not a time limit for converting files, however, there is one for batch uploads (which is oddly based on a cookie rather than the IP).

Nachteile: The compressor isn't as powerful as Small PDF, and I found a few glitches with heavily edited Office documents. The premium service, despite being a bit cheaper, has some limitations. One of them is the size limit for compressing files, being smaller than some design or print files.

Great PDF tool

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Dorothy A.
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing experience. I use this tool for converting and combining documents for school.

Vorteile: iLovePDF is one of the best PDF online tools to use. It helps me to convert any file type to PDF. This tool is amazing it has a feature called "compress PDF" which really reduce the size of the document without reducing the quality. The website is very easy to use and fast in converting the files. I really like using this tool.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about it at all. It is a great tool available for free.

iLovePDF for Detailed Editing

Bewertet am 16.11.2019
Edwin O.
Facilities
Hausmeisterservice, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, iLovePDF offers free and paid features, where the paid ones are still cheaper than Adobe.

Vorteile: This software allows several options for editing, minimizing, converting jpegs into pdfs, etc. You can create an account and have access to a certain amount of free features.

Nachteile: You do have a very limited amount of features for the free features. I do believe the paid version is still cheapter than Adobe.

I love this software

Bewertet am 17.6.2018
Zulay del carmen H.
PROFESORA DE EDUCACIÓN PREESCOLAR

Kommentare: I have the benefits of PDF, thanks to this tool.

Vorteile: I love pdf is an online tool that allows me to join, divide, compress and convert word, excel, power point and image (jpg) files to PDF format. I love its interface, it's very explicit, so it's quite easy for me to use this software. Is free.

Nachteile: In its operation I find nothing ngative. The only inconvenience that could arise is related to the internet, which because it is an online tool, in case of failure the connection would not be possible to use it.

I Love PDF

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Energy Contracts Analist
Öl & Energie, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use I Love PDF for converting PDFs in word or power point documents, for dividing or joining PDFs, but there are still many other things this sofware can do. It is very usefull and very easy to use. I recommend it completely.

Vorteile: I Love PDF is very easy to use and it has a lot of functions, most of which are very useful either at university or at work for editing documents. I like that it works offline too.

Nachteile: The only thing that this software is missing is the option to edit PDFs which would be very useful to have in one single software.

I Love iLovePDF!

Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Friggin great service.

Vorteile: This is an absolute game-changer with PDF files. I have used both the free and paid versions of the PDF software from the big name company and a few smaller companies... but iLovePDF is an easy and powerful way to manage your PDF files.

Nachteile: Nothing - it does what it says it will do and it's fast and powerful.

It's really a Lovable software for all PDF users.

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Aniket G.
Senior Sales Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with this application is very good. It really helps me a lot with my office files.

Vorteile: The best thing about this software is its efficiency to convert all kind of office files into PDF and vice versa.

Nachteile: Its iOS app is slightly buggy. It's sometimes difficult to operate. They should work on this app.

I have used this application very useful for converting files in pdf format

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Henry M.
asistente tecnico mantenimiento y reparacion de computadoras

Kommentare: it saves me a lot of time and headaches very useful this recommended product

Vorteile: my number one option for converting PDF files seems super useful to me, very easy to use and certainly very comfortable.

Nachteile: I do not have any negative appraisal regarding the application I think it's great, definitely a 5 star quality product

ilovepdf as the name says is made to love :)

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Asdrúbal javier A.
Creative Agency
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: One begins to use these programs in moments of despair, one day I needed to convert a pdf and I save myself, so I am very grateful to have known this page, which has greatly simplified some of my complicated works.

Vorteile: Ilovepdf is one of those sites that you use very frequently, it is inevitable because it is a very comfortable place of management for pdf that is free and allows you many options such as converting files up to 8mb to pdf format and vice versa, if the platform is very Well done, it is very direct and easy to use and is compatible with any browser, that makes it more wonderful than it is.

Nachteile: Although it seems ungrateful 8mb is little for what some files can arrive, usually because I work with the image and sometimes weigh much more than that, the rest goes well.