Promising future

Bewertet am 24.8.2019
Kim tyrone A.

Kommentare: Rank monitoring was my biggest reason in getting this tool, but for people with beginner to intermediate YouTube SEO knowledge and experience, this tool can definitely help you.

Vorteile: Support and responsiveness to customer need are great. If you're already a user you know that they're constantly working on the tool and they listen to customers. One example of this would be the case of the user ability to paste hundreds of keywords. I wanted to be able to upload keywords in bulk (a common feature in many rank tracking software) on its rank tracking module. My subscription with them allowed me to monitor 750 keywords on my channels. Imagine the pain if somebody will have to type all of that manually. After complaining about it in the Facebook group, they promised they will fix it and they delivered. Now you can paste multiple keywords or even upload it via CSV. Highly advanced users might find this tool lacking, but for the majority of the people out there, the value it provides is more than enough.

Nachteile: You can only do basic optimization with this tool currently. But I believe that's bound to change. I know A/B thumbnail testing has been suggested. Other advanced optimization features should be in their pipeline too.

early stage, promising development

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Ari eko P.
CTO/CO-Founder

Vorteile: I like tubics so much, it make me easy to rank in first page on youtube.
some feature is missing but i know that they are, get better everyday.

Nachteile: i need email and password login, not from gmail login

Being your customers closer

Jose antonio M.
Technical Support Enginner

Kommentare: We implement this tool to search talent for our new account, and we find 50 in the first week.

Vorteile: The way we adquired organic users was amazing, in a couple of day we reached thousands of viewers for our new account.

Nachteile: Lack of tutorials, my recommendation is to add more documentation to the main site.

Tubics has the advantage of having tools for Rank tracking

Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Brendan T.
Lecturer - City Campus
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tubics can be recommended to the public to manage auditing online, to work in the cloud, and to increase the organic traffic of any web page. The results are achieved very quickly, especially when seeking to improve the amount of traffic on social networks.

Vorteile: With this platform to manage SEO we have been able to perform competitor analysis more efficiently, since its capacity for monitoring is greater than that of other online SEO services. It has an excellent keyword tracking system.

Nachteile: The platform does not manage links directly, and it cannot be integrated into google analytics, so we cannot review the results from google (it would be faster if it could). Tubics also does not track from mobile searches, and does not handle the gains achieved with SEO positioning.

Hi Brendan!
We are happy that you enjoyed our product. Integration into Google Analytics would be great but the implementation is challenging. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

This is just amazing tool for youtube seo

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Optimizing videos for youtube is a huge task but tubics made it easy with all the required optimization rules at one place.

Vorteile: Tubics give you keywords related to your focus keywords, tags, you can add keywords to description with just few clicks, you can change the thumbnail, shows you seo score of your channel and videos, gives you the list of optimized and not optimized videos. It is just easy to use and yes results are guaranteed.

Nachteile: not able to add users right now but it is on their roadmap waiting for it to be live soon

von tubics an 3.6.2019

Thanks for your review!

Youtube SEO simplified

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Anton S.
Managing Director
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Youtube SEO becomes a breeze.. your seo workflow becomes more efficient and you save time to do other things.

Vorteile: Ease of use! the dashboard is easy to understand and quick to setup. The suggested recommendation makes it easier and more efficient for you to discover how to get more views quickly. I like the flow because everything is within reach in a few screens and direct to the point.. unlike youtube.. too many jumps to accomplish the same things, its a real time saver.

Nachteile: not available on mobile yet but it is on roadmap.

von tubics an 27.8.2019

Many thanks, Anton!

To Get Easy using this Software

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Robert K.
Freelance
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The first time I used it, I was surprised. Because by writing down the keywords we want for our videos on YouTube, all in one step. Our video is reviewed as an editor who is checking the work of his client. Good, and I recommend it for all of you who need optimization on your YouTube video.

Nachteile: the advice is given for the youtube channel, for example, the video that is not good performance can be directly shown which videos should be corrected and what keywords should be added.

Nice YouTube SEO Tool

Kazeem A.
Ceo

Vorteile: YouTube SEO Tool that put the traffic to your video

Nachteile: Ability to add more channels with a single gmail account

Hi Kazeem!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We actually do have an opportunity to add channels with a single Gmail account- you just need to go to account setting and hit the button "add channel". Is this what you meant?
Have a great day!

Your partner in YouTube SEO

Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Dustin D.
Director of UX development, social media and SEO/SEM
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been able to help my client’s improve their SEO ranking with their old and new videos, and applied the learned results to their blog and other video accounts. It has been a great asset when helping up the value to my clients.

Vorteile: Love being able to track my keywords, and easily edit my YouTube videos with suggestions. Best SEO tool for YouTube that I have used.

Nachteile: The software has a clean interface and is easy to use, however, it can be overwhelming to get up and running.

von tubics an 20.8.2019

Hi Dustin!
Thank you for the feedback! We try to improve tubics every day and your review helps us greatly.

Pretty easy Way to Start Optimizing Youtube Videos

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Melvin Y.

Kommentare: Efficiency. especially for agency type of operations where we train and engage remote workers. Is simple enough for them to follow.

Vorteile: What i love about Tubics is the easy-to-understand and clean user interface. Fill in the given required fields and Tubics will do the rest from keywords optimizing and also give recommendations. A good start for all to rank Youtube videos and to track/monitor keywords rankings + video traffic source metrics.

Nachteile: TBH, nothing much to dislike as it does what it advertise as a Saas. However if they include for other big social video sharing channels like Vimeo, that will be sweet

Tubics Review

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Rick N.
Host of The My Future Business Show

Kommentare: Tubics is a daily use software that helps me make sure that all of my videos are optimized before distribution. Simple things that were previously overlooked, are no longer missed.

Vorteile: The interface is easy to use and I found that tubics actually made finding my content easy.

Nachteile: At the early stages some things were not working, but they appear to be fixed now, so no complaints at all.

Great Product

Jorge R.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use. Very Practical. It helps you a lot to rank your videos, making you the suggestions for it.

Nachteile: None. I really don’t have something bad to tell about it.

von tubics an 31.8.2019

Hi Jorge!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

Must have for YouTube content

Matthew J.
Digital Account Coordinator
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The dashboard is super simple to use and navigate
The step by step tips on how to improve your content is perfect for those who aren't on the up about how to optimize their content

Nachteile: Not really much. Hoping a few more features are added in the future, but overall it does what it says it does really well and continues to deliver and be a stable product

Hi Matthew!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Overall very helpful

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Maximilian Z.
Social Media Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's a fine tool for optimizing your YouTube-channel but could be more stabile from time to time.

Vorteile: Great functions, easy to use, direct and efficient customer service

Nachteile: Sometimes it seems as one big beta version, some functions are not available or don't work from time to time

von tubics an 31.8.2019

Hi Maximilian!
Thank you for taking time and writing feedback. We are constantly working on Tubics and its features. Getting better every day:)

A perfect Tool for YouTube SEO

Ganesh B.
SEO - Digital Marketer

Vorteile: Rank Tracking of Keywords
Simple and Beginner Friendly User Interface
YouTube Channel Analysis
Optimization for Each Video
Tags Suggestion

Nachteile: Rank Tracking can be Better (Ability to select between specific dates , Last Mont, This Month Etc..)

Great software for those who start with SEO on Youtube

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Ina eliza G.
Administrator
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I just started with it. It is my first YouTube SEO tool that I am trying. Learning it and applying it. Let's see what the results will be!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. I am using it for a side project that I am working on. I know something about SEO but I am not a pro, more a beginner, so I really appreciate something simple and that will not scare me away.

Nachteile: I got so used to tutorials (they are everywhere nowadays), that I am really missing them. But they have a responsive team so I hope this will be fixed soon :).

Reviewed

Bewertet am 2.2.2019
Ryan H.
Audio Video Computer Technician
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and well to understand this software.

Nachteile: It could use some better feature for the best experience.

von tubics an 5.2.2019

Hi Ryan, thanks for your review :-) We are launching some features regarding the "best experience" you mentioned within the next month. Would be happy to get your feedback on this from you!

Organic video views are the best views!

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Michael K.
Founder & CEO
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: With Tubics it's really quick & easy to SEO-optimize your YouTube videos. Small improvements in description text, keywords, title etc. may very well result in massive increase in organic ranking & views. I like that Tubics is helping along the way with suggestions, hints and warnings - so it's easy to use even for someone new to video optimizing! :)

Nachteile: I'd definitely like to see more options for automated optimization and/or reporting (f.e. it's possible to track your ranking position for keywords with Tubics - an automated weekly report would be even better).

von tubics an 20.8.2019

Hi Michael!
Thanks for the review and we are happy that you think tubics is a valuable tool for YT analytics! We are currently working on the reporting feature. Hopefully, you will try it soon yourself.

A great tool

Julien G.
Life & Business Coach
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I’m able to manage efficiently my videos and make them more reachable on the internet because of a better SEO

Vorteile: I like the fact that I don’t have to everything about SEO with YouTube because I just have to follow the steps. It is really convenient and helpful

Nachteile: I wish I could have more details about each steps and what it does exactly to improve my channel

Hi Julien!

Best tools for Youtube SEO i've ever seen

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Niko J.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tubics really help to fix my Youtube SEO.

Vorteile: Tubics is very helpful to give insight about how i can improve my Youtube SEO. Which made my overall Youtube channel growing like crazy. It's also easy to use.

Nachteile: I think the development for other features beside Youtube SEO insight would be awesome too!

Tubics Review

Henri L.
YouTuber
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very Very Useful and user friendly. Its easy and fast to learn!

Vorteile: I like the Tags Tap Because it helps me find the best tags so i can get the most out of my video!

Nachteile: I do not find anything Problematic with Tubic! Its overall a great Tool!

Hi Henri!
Thank you for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback!

veru unique tool for youtube seo

Bewertet am 13.10.2019
Izak S.

Kommentare: it is great tool that i'm using for seo to some of my videos in youtube

Vorteile: this tool is great for every site or video creator - it provides options that are really useful and easy to use

Nachteile: some options are not easy to understand - but with some help features it take some time to understand

Tubics boost views on our videos

Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Victor T.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are an indie record label that didn't know a lot of online marketing, tools like Tubics really help us to grow. We also enjoy watching Tubics' channel, it has really good tips.

Vorteile: As an indie record label, we didn't know how to improve our SEO on YouTube videos, but thanks to Tubics we are now experts. Amazing keyword suggestion tool, we love it.

Nachteile: It would be cool that Tubics suggest you thumbnail improvements too.

Hi Victor!
We are really happy to hear that you are satisfied with our product. Thumbnail idea sounds great! Currently, our devs team is working on some new features. You can check out our Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/Rpb6C44G/tubics-product-roadmap

Tubics

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Bob W.
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Trying to get more subscribers

Vorteile: The dashboard gives me up to date information - Tags

Nachteile: Issues detected panel still not working IE intermittent and the one pager takes to long to refreshing and I can no longer upload my thumbnails.

Nice tool to optimize Youtube videos

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Martin W.

Kommentare: I like it, it's helped me improve the descriptions and titles on our Youtube channel.

Vorteile: I like how it visually shows you what exactly needs to be done to improve the score.

Nachteile: The UI is easy to use, but not easy on the eyes. However, it's still very easy to use.

Hi Martin!