Über Avail

Eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung, die Vermietern dabei hilft, potenzielle Mieter zu finden, ihre Kredithistorie anzuzeigen, Mietverträge zu unterzeichnen und die Miete einzuziehen.

Erfahre mehr über Avail

Fast Response & Easy to use. Highly recommend to everyone.

It’s confusing trying to navigate individual properties and I think seeing what they paid could be easier to navigate. And my tenants have kind of struggled getting it set up.

Bewertungen zu Avail

Avail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 223 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avail bereits verwendet?

Ashanti C.
Ashanti C.
Personal Landlord in USA

Easing the Process for First Time Landlords

Kommentare: Avail has been extremely easy to use and their customer service team is very helpful. I’ve had very little issues with the software and the monthly price is highly reasonable.

I love the fact that I can upload my Own lease. While I enjoy the option to create a lease using the template provided by Avail, I love being able to truly customize my lease.

I wish the software provided a document folder for each listing. There are other documents outside of the lease that associated with a rental and it’d be useful to be able to store all of the documents in one place.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Ashanti, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I can't begin to thank you enough! For many landlords out there who have a lot of questions and might be hesitating to join Avail, feedback like yours makes it clear why they should. We've taken a lot of time to really think through the tools that we offer and it is awesome to hear that a valued customer like you has had a positive experience with the platform. Having said that I definitely understand the need for the platform to have more document keeping capability (this is a request that we get quite frequently). My personal email is robert@avail.co; please feel free to email me with just a few additional details regarding additional feature requests and I'll be sure to get that information over to my head of product. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Nathan O.

Great value

Kommentare: It’s simplified and sped up the leasing process. Helps with putting together a contract easily and making minor modifications where appropriate. Love the automated emails and reminders but also the flexibility and control over the emails

Ease of use Digitize the experience for landlord and renter

Just a few minor things - changing name on contract in middle of lease. Sort of like a contract adjustment but not a deal breaker.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Nathan! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that your feedback is something we take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned, and as we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. I'll also inquire with my tech team about adjusting the lessor/lessee contact information (typically this isn't something the system allows since it is a legally binding agreement - so we definitely will need to look into this). That said if you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you!! :) - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail

Allyson O.

My landlord experience using Avail

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I had a small problem when I accepted an application from a tenant. Somehow they made a duplicate application. But avail customer service jumped right in and helped the tenant and myself to resolve it quickly. I've asked for technical help a couple of times and they always get back to me shortly.

I can easily see maintenance request previous leases and a payment history then I'm able to print off for taxes. The software is just easy to navigate.

Nothing. Everything has gone well. I can't say I've had any issues that would be negative in over a year.

Olivier F.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

There are scams on your website !

Very easy to use and looks fine for landlords, cannot say that for prospective tenants !

I was looking for a studio to rent. I filled the application as required by your website which looks very trustful. I thought you were doing some background check or at least ID check for the landlords posting offers on your website ! I was victim of a scam, a fake landlord tried to steal me 5,000$ of prepaid rent without allowing me to visit the place, even if I work 10 min away from this studio. The person was always pushing back the visit arguing that some new applicants would prefer a later date, or that they had too much work on that day and had to delay the visit of one or two days. Then the person told me that according to your website, I had the best application and should make a deposit to make a reservation, otherwise other applicants might do so and take the lease. The information required by your website are highly sensitive, I uploaded a copy of my French Passport and my international VISA. I have now revoked the access to my application for this landlord but they might have copies of my documents now. And who knows what they plan to do with them. You should be more professional ! It is very good to provide background check tools for landlords but you might be providing 'trusting' services and then helping swindlers to make up their scam ! I will contact your service and hope you could help me and compensate me for this unfortunate experience !

Antwort von Avail

Hi Oliver! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. I want to take this time to apologize to you for the experience that you reported. Fraud is a common industry issue, and here at Avail we take extra precautions to make sure that fraudulent activity is thoroughly investigated. Scammers are always looking for new ways to trick the platform's algorithms which forces us to stay on our toes. That said, I again do sincerely apologize that a fraudulent listing made it to our website. A lot of security changes are in the works (all exciting updates that we feel confident will make it even more challenging for fraudsters trying to scam others out of their hard earned money). I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail

Courtney K.
Project Engineer in USA

Amazing Software

It's hard to believe that with a little work on the first end you could never have to touch another lease again. Doing the front end work allows high school kids to come in and operate off of checklists to list, screen, lease, and handle maintenance.

The only bad thing about this software is that it's too easy to set up and use. It has the potential to make it to where anyone can be a landlord.

Aldo N.
Partner in USA

Avail benefits

Kommentare: I have been able to confidently write leases and disclosures that are compliant.

Listing a rental property is easy and Avail helps generate many qualified prospective tenants.

Sometimes it is difficult to edit leases. The staff is helpful in responding and resolving concerns.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Aldo! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize (especially with any negative experiences related to editing your lease). I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

David B.

Avail Software Online Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Avail handles a big portion of the problems in rental real estate. They allow you to not only market, screen, setup a lease, and collect rent from tenants but take the whole hassle of maintenance requests and put it into one simple area. Avail has definitely allowed me to save money from not requiring a commercial property management company to "manage" my properties.

For the small to medium sized Real Estate investor, Avail is perfect to allow you to maximize your profitability while keeping on top of the most important management decisions. It is super easy to use both from a Landlords and Tenants perspective. Believe me, one of my tenants is an elderly lady with almost no computer experience and she was easily able to setup her tenant profile and complete everything for rent payments.

I don't currently have any commercial properties but have plans to purchase some in the future. I think Avail will handle this type property but would require more research to ensure it would work.

Ricardo A.
Realtor/Property Management/Investment Properties in USA
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I like it easy...

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: So far great experience...

I am freaking busy, 7 days a week working like an animal, needed something easy to use, and approachable people and easy going people to help me. AVAIL IS ALL THAT plus...

All about the product is great, there is nothing bad about it.

Yaping W.

Avail is a life saver!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic

Easy to manage and has almost all functionalities I wanted

I haven’t find the Online lease signing very handy.

Patrick R.
Realtor in USA

New property manager

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very Good

So far it great... there is a learning curve like any other program

I recommend a video ICON in the sections of user's input areas providing a pop-up to video view allowing the user stay on page and ease of use. 2nd I wish I could create customize URL. 3rd Wish I code generate a HTML code allowing to put on my other websites direction to landing page for the property.

Christopher A.
President in USA
Vermögensverwaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for starting out

Kommentare: As a family investing in multi-family properties we're wanting to manage them ourselves but we're also starting from scratch. Avail is a great option for listing, leasing and rent collection, which is a HUGE help. It's not perfect but for the price I think it's the best option right now. I'd recommend for anyone with small portfolios or just starting out.

The software is great about streamlining processes. It takes something like listing the property, which could take hours to post to individual sites like Zillow, Apartments.com etc, and lets you post in a matter or minutes.

The software can sometimes feel like a hammer when you need a scalpel. When you post your listings the software will scrub out anything that looks like contact information. I assume this is because they want all the communication captive in the system. This is in theory but it forces us to use clunky lines of communication while simultaneously trying to make a first impression with prospective tenants. There are enough examples of how that manifests itself that my newest tenant just moved in and isn't exactly thrilled when I tell her we have use Avail for certain operations.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Christopher, Robert here I'm a Community Manager with Avail. On behalf of the team, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback! We really do appreciate hearing from valued product users like yourself. Furthermore, I did want to also sincerely apologize for any issues that you might be running into in terms of the platform not being as fluid as you'd have hoped/being clunky. We always strive to provide users with the as excellent of an experience as possible, and it sounds like this was not the case in your instance. We're making a lot of exciting changes, but in order to keep us humble and make sure we're moving the product in the right direction, I'd love to learn a little bit more about what you think we could improve. My email is robert@avail.co. Please feel free to email me at your earliest convenience. All feedback is greatly appreciated and goes a long way! Thank you so much again. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Tyler W.
Manager in USA

Good features so far

Kommentare: Support has been terrific. Definitely contributes to my impression that Avail is well on its way to having the “Cadillac” identity in landlord management solutions. Nice work with your payment and Leasing setup. Also nice work with much of the marketing tools. Add premium adds (pay for top of list advertising) and syndication to the rest of the online rental sites and you’ll go from a convenient but moderately effective marketing solution to a slam dunk! Or, partner With RentLinx.

Avail has thoughtfully designed. The features it has work well and they have a more solid foundation in there product than any of the other offerings I explored. Avail has a great product in what feels like a budding market.

I’m looking forward to Avail tackling some new problems (feature requests): - user selectable widgets on the dashboard, new info options here (time sensitive actions pending in tenant on boarding, maintenance requests, financial performance KPIs, etc) - Kanban style board of maintenance requests - scheduling automation or better yet, partnership with other providers (ShowMojo) - marketing: listing distribution (partnership with RentLinx.com) - Application fees for Smart Move are prices higher than all competitors in your market. My biggest interest is in Avail continuing what you’ve done well: implement features that eliminate or minimize the things that cost me the most time in managing my properties. My biggest suggestion is to assess whether there are niche service providers that do a better job of tenant lifecycle management than you currently do. I’d so, partner with them or match/exceed what they are doing by developing that out in your system. - enable me to block CC payments or include language in the user agreement taking full liability for disputed payments. - listing syndication details seem to loose a lot in translation.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Tyler! This is a very very thorough review and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to really break down the areas of improvement. For our team here at Avail, feedback like this is truly invaluable. For many landlords out there who have a lot of questions and might be hesitating to join Avail, feedback like yours makes it clear why they should. And for those areas where we could certainly improve our product/process, this is absolutely the type of feedback that will help inform our product roadmap moving forward. In terms of potential partnership opportunities, I would recommend reaching out to my colleague Dave (dave@avail.co). In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help out, please feel free to let me know -- my email is robert@avail.co. Thank you so much again for the thorough review and for being a valued Avail member. I will definitely be sure to relay this to my product team. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Eric J.
Boss in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Keeps your home rentals organized

The following are not in any order of importance. (They are all important>) * Lease signing (paperless) * Can customize your lease using state specific template * Avail reminds tenants when rent is due. My rent is paid on time by my tenants and I dont have to do anything. * Tenants pay rent using ACH transactions * Listing your available rentals is easy * Prospective tenants complet rental application on line (no work for me to input data) * Tenants pay for background / credit check (I don't have to collect money or do anything) and then Avail sends me the applications * Avail reminds me 60 days before lease expires (I don't have to remember anything) * Maintenance portal for tenants to place maintenance requests * Avail provides a simple to set up marketing website for my properties

The state specific lease for my state (Florida) was pretty basic and had some typos. I have spent a lot of time improving the lease for my requirements. But it is easy to edit and make changes. Once you do your first lease, you can clone it for your other properties.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Eric, Thank you so much for the glowing review. I can't begin to thank you enough! For many landlords out there who have a lot of questions and might be hesitating to join Avail, feedback like yours makes it clear why they should. Feedback like yours makes it possible for us to make the necessary improvements; my email is robert@avail.co; in addition to some simple lease fixes, please feel free to let me know any other constructive feedback you might have so we can make that feature stronger. Again, I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation and would love to learn more. My email is robert@avail.co -- feel free to email me with any further feedback you might have. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co

Chris O.
Owner/Property manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Avail simplified my property management function

Kommentare: The greatest benefit has been collecting and depositing rent.

The software allows for many optional settings to customize how I like it.

The software does not allow for employees or multiple users with different levels of access.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. I can honestly say that on behalf of the entire Avail team we truly are lucky to have you as a member of the Avail community. We built our platform so the process of renting could become super easy, especially for property owners who have decided to self-manage their portfolio. I've also noted the request to allow multiple employees/users to be able to have their own logins. This is something we continue to discuss on our end; I'll be sure to get your feedback over to my head of product. Again, I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation and should you ever have any questions or need additional help, please know that we are here as a resource for you. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co

Javonni B.
Developer in USA

Review

Kommentare: Ok, but nothing special.

Leases, online signing. Rent payments are nice

Hard to navigate, not very fluid or easy to use.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Javonni, Thank you so much for the honest review -- and I do sincerely apologize that your experience concluded with you feeling as though it wasn't worth it. We've tried to do our best to competitively price our features given that it is a one-stop-shop for everything and we do have different subscription tiers based on the number of units you have. Still, if there were issues with payments I definitely understand how that could lead to a not so great experience. I've personally noted your feedback. That said, if you could email me (robert@avail.co) with a little bit of info, I'd love to see if there's a way we could rectify the situation. I'll also relay this feedback to my product team as well. Again, I can't thank you enough for your feedback and I do apologize again if we've missed the mark. On behalf of my team, thank you so much for choosing Avail and I hope to hear from you soon. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Paul R.
Owner/Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Excellent apartment management system for sole proprietors

Kommentare: Avail has an increasingly good customer service team for us as owners/managers and for tenants alike. We regularly offer suggestions to Avail for improvement and believe they take our suggestions into consideration.

The cost is affordable. We can use and adapt Avail's model lease to create excellent, personalized leases and rules and regulations. Most importantly, Avail provides lease language specific to our state. We were able to set up the structure for managing our 20 apartments in a reasonable amount of time. When we ran into a glitch, we simply called Avail and they walked us through. We use Avail for advertising apartments, leases, and for receiving and tracking security deposits and rental payments.

It would be very helpful if Avail offered an accounting process that easily integrated with QuickBooks. It isn't easy to download and provide easily understandable payment records each month. Thus we create our own spreadsheet that we provide to our accountant. We have recommended that Avail offer a limited access option for our accountant to view payments for security deposits and rent, and hope this happens soon.

Kate Y.
Member in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Avail makes keeping track of our tenants and rentals a piece of cake!

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service, both by phone and live chat. Fairly priced considering other options out there and gives us a great way to export financials to lenders.

We were able to create leases, send tenants the lease, have tenants enroll in auto-pay, and have tenants sign up for renters insurance all within an hour. Avail also sends you updates as a landlord if the State Laws update, which I didn't think to consider before we started using them.

Some of the rent scheduling can be glitchy if you need to edit a rent payment for a tenant. The tenant needs to edit and I think the landlord should really be the only one to edit.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Yanov! Robert here I'm a Community Manager with Avail. On behalf of the team, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback! We really do appreciate hearing from valued product users like yourself. We always strive to provide users with the as excellent of an experience as possible. Having said that, it sounds like you may have run into some issues with the scheduling tool. We're making a lot of exciting changes, but in order to keep us humble and make sure we're moving the product in the right direction, I'd love to learn a little bit more about what you think we could improve. My email is robert@avail.co. Please feel free to email me at your earliest convenience. All feedback is greatly appreciated and goes a long way! Thank you so much again. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Rental Owner in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I really like Avail, and it's improving

Kommentare: I have rented property for two years, starting with one and now have four properties. Avail has worked as sort of a rental guide for me. From listing, to lease, to collecting payments, Avail has helped me run the flow of being a property owner/manager. I feel like I look more professional to tenants and it keeps me at an arms length on the day to day issues.

I like: Support: open a support ticket and they respond within a couple of hours AND solve the problem. The notifications it gives tenants when rent is due and when they're late. The ACH payment system The listing tool to list my rental on numerous sites with only entering the information once.

-The lease tool can be a little clunky. -Lease renewals are a bit difficult to figure out. -A tenant moving to a new unit I manage with a new lease was hard to set up or figure out.

Antwort von Avail

Hi!! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and that can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize. We are working on several lease updates and other bug fixes. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Elaine M.
Managing Partner in USA

All Small/Med Landlords should use Avail

Kommentare: Nearly everything to do with managing our rental properties is now electronic thanks to Avail. Saves hours and looking for things, in addition to making the rental and collections processes smooth.

The automated features are the best. Automated communication to tenants, electronic leases (with state legal updates), posting a rental and receiving applications, processing, applications, rent collection, and so much more.

The inability to have anything but the main email associated with things is difficult. Same with telephone numbers. In many cases more than 1 person manages the tenants, but everything (except add a contractor) must use the main email and phone number. Some features aren't greatly intuitive, but easy to use once you know the tricks.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Elaine! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). Several landlords have reached out about this (the ability to have only 1 email associated with an account), and the shortest answer is for simplicity of use. Since we are built for smaller DIY landlords, we have determined that this is the best way (a lot of property management teams have requested multiple logins). While I know that multiple logins is on our roadmap, I don't have a definitive timeline. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Cynthia C.
Operation Manager in USA

Avail Review

Kommentare: Overall I am pleased with the processes in place, they give me the ability to refer to AVAIL as my management service company when speaking to the tenants.

The ability to remove ourselves from the money collection piece of the tenancies.

The Reporting module is weak, whomever designed the options doesn't seem to know what kinds of information or trends a landlord or accountant would need, and the data they are looking for. The format they comes out in requires too much time to get to a usable spreadsheet.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Cynthia, Robert here. I'm Avail's Community Manager and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, I wanted to apologize for any difficulty you've experienced using your account. As you've noted, there are some added benefits of having more beefed up accounting features. We are making a lot of changes to the platform, yet we still want to keep it within the scope of our target DIY rental owner. Nevertheless, I'd love to hear more about the accounting features you'd like to see so that Avail can become a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Quoc L.
Pharmacist in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified, easy to use

Kommentare: great tech support and made being a landlord easier. Just requires some polishing. Refer to the cons area.

-listing is simplified -personal marketing page to quick link places not on listing -leasing is simplified -online payments

-needs to be able to break down to individual room rentals. I rent rooms to students in my home, and it splits it up as an apartment or some weird format. When it goes to online listing, it doesn't matchup correctly and people believe its the whole house for rent. -listing syntax needs to be worked out. seems like what we input in avail doesn't always translate correctly to zillow or zumper listings.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Quoc! Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of Avail. I can't begin to thank you enough. Feedback like yours makes it possible for us to make the necessary improvements so we can provide nothing less than a top-notch experience. My email is robert@avail.co; just to clarify, our platform is designed for property owners with standard rentals rather than individual rooms for rent (many of the partner sites have restrictions on listing rooms for rent as well). Still, we want to be sure to provide a balanced experience for landlords across the spectrum and your feedback is very valuable to us. Again, I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation and would love to learn more. My email is robert@avail.co -- feel free to email me with any further feedback you might have. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co

Joshua P.
Militär, Selbstständig

Avail Offers Great Features at an Amazingly Low Price!

Kommentare: My interaction with Avail personnel has been great. I had a phone conversation with someone prior to upgrading my account and they were very helpful, explaining all of the differences that existed.

Avail does a great job presenting you with all of the relevant information for you to make decisions as a landlord. The website is easy to use and nearly all of the features are free to use for a single rental unit, although I easily justified the Pro account due to the Credit Boost feature that it offered. Overall a great product!

There was nothing that I found that I did not like about the software.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Joshua, Robert here I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, thank you for the honest review of Avail. We definitely aim to make a great first and lasting impression, while also acknowledging areas for improvement so we can continue to make the product experience that much better. I'll definitely relay your feedback to our product team and dev team! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're always here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Jacqueline S.
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for property management

Kommentare: I've been able to easily manage my out of state properties with the help and ease of Avail. The maintenance communication layout has allowed me to better track and manage maintenance requests and their associated costs. Additionally it's offered a great platform for managing an e-signed lease agreement.

Avail is perfect for small property management teams with the ease of marketing your rental through their site, reviewing applications and general tenant screening, creating a lease agreement and tenant maintenance requests. All of these features are easy to use and the overall lay out of the site is user friendly and well displayed.

The only con I run into with this software is that the automated emails that go out to applicants and tenants do not include an option to cc or bcc the landlord.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Jacqueline, Robert here I'm one of our resident Community Managers and I first just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Reviews like yours mean a lot to us; it helps landlords all over the country who are looking for a new rental business solution to find us. As you noted, we are meant for small DIY landlords (and their teams) and we've tried to think through developing and delivering tools that our core userbase would most appreciate. I did just want to clarify that from directly within your account you're able to access those email settings. This allows you to receive those same notifications that your tenants are CC'd on (you can also change this from directly via the payments page as well). Again, I can't begin to thank you enough! In the meantime, if you need anything else please let me know. More than happy to be a resource for you when we can! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Shaina M.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

A must have for rental owners and managers!

Kommentare: So far the customer service and support has been great. Any time I need anything or have a question the team has gotten back to me quickly. Easy to use and has really improved my ability to manage my rental.

This software adds ease to both the start of the rental process (application review and acceptance) as well as ongoing support of the rental. It allows for electronic payment collection and can allow for multiple payers for a single unit to take out the guesswork of who still needs to pay and removes the need for one tenant to carry the burden of payments. This software allows for customization of what is required, how payments are processed and tickets that can be cut and addressed in the portal.

There are some additions that could improve the software including integration of payments to utilities and auto payment requests, addition of an app for on the go management.

Antwort von Avail

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, Shaina! Our co-founders set out with the goal of making this process easier, so to hear that type of feedback in a review like yours really does make it all worth it. As for integration of payments to utilities and auto payment requests, just to clarify there are some things that we make standard in order to give landlords more flexibility. Since utility costs may vary from month to month, a landlord will need to manually add that fee in. Still, I certainly understand the need and will be sure to pass this information to my head of product. Also, a mobile app is definitely on our product roadmap. In the meantime, our website is optimized for mobile device usage so your tenants can easily access it from their mobile device's web browser. Again, I can't begin to thank you enough for the kind words! If there's anything we can help out with, please feel free to reach out! Best, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Project Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The Most Amazing Landlord Software Ever

Kommentare: I love Avail, it saved me the trouble of dealing with the issue of charging my tenant late fee when she forgot to pay rent on time. It's great to document all the maintenance activities and the rent record.

Easy to navigate, very considerate for the landlord.

I wish there will be an app for this!!!!

Antwort von Avail

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We definitely want to make the rental process easier for landlords and tenants. Our co-founders set out with the goal of making this process easier, so to hear that type of feedback in a review like yours really does make it all worth it. As for a mobile app, that is definitely on our product roadmap. In the meantime, our website is optimized for mobile device usage so your tenants can easily access it from their mobile device's web browser. Again, I can't begin to thank you enough for the kind words! If there's anything we can help out with, please feel free to reach out! Best, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co