Über Avail

Eine einfach zu bedienende Lösung, die Vermietern dabei hilft, potenzielle Mieter zu finden, ihre Kredithistorie anzuzeigen, Mietverträge zu unterzeichnen und die Miete einzuziehen.

Erfahre mehr über Avail

Fast Response & Easy to use. Highly recommend to everyone.

It’s confusing trying to navigate individual properties and I think seeing what they paid could be easier to navigate. And my tenants have kind of struggled getting it set up.

Bewertungen zu Avail

Avail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 246 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Avail bereits verwendet?

Ashanti
Ashanti
Personal Landlord in USA

Easing the Process for First Time Landlords

Kommentare: Avail has been extremely easy to use and their customer service team is very helpful. I’ve had very little issues with the software and the monthly price is highly reasonable.

I love the fact that I can upload my Own lease. While I enjoy the option to create a lease using the template provided by Avail, I love being able to truly customize my lease.

I wish the software provided a document folder for each listing. There are other documents outside of the lease that associated with a rental and it’d be useful to be able to store all of the documents in one place.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Ashanti, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I can't begin to thank you enough! For many landlords out there who have a lot of questions and might be hesitating to join Avail, feedback like yours makes it clear why they should. We've taken a lot of time to really think through the tools that we offer and it is awesome to hear that a valued customer like you has had a positive experience with the platform. Having said that I definitely understand the need for the platform to have more document keeping capability (this is a request that we get quite frequently). My personal email is robert@avail.co; please feel free to email me with just a few additional details regarding additional feature requests and I'll be sure to get that information over to my head of product. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Kisha
Property Manager in USA

Best Customer Support

Kommentare: There was an issue that a potential tenant when completing his application. He notified me and I called the support number. The person I spoke with went into the system to see what the problem may have been. He told me he would work on it and get back with me. He also said he would contact the potential tenant, which he did. A few hours later I received an email stating they figured out the problem and spoke with the potential tenant. The support person sending the email was different from the person I spoke with. She also let me know if I needed anything else to let her know and that she would be there through the weekend. Everything was fixed. I received the application with all of the reports. That’s as far as I’ve gotten at the moment. I was just amazed at the immediate response and the communication through email throughout getting the problem handled.

I am a new landlord with 2 properties. I was looking for software that would provide the background and credit check along with an eviction report. Being able to select a lease and add in my clauses for a specific state is a plus. It is also important for my tenants to be able to pay online and through ACH. I also wanted my tenants to be able to submit maintenance requests through the software.

I just started using it. So far it was fairly easy to set everything up and get the property listed.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Kisha, thank you so much for the review! We genuinely appreciate your feedback and are happy that Avail has been able to help with your rental screening needs. We've put a lot of time into developing a fully comprehensive application and are glad that it has helped with your 2 properties so far! Thank you so much again and please let me know if there's anything else we can assist with. Kind regards, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail.co

Ruben
Renter in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This product is a dumpster fire

Kommentare: My experience has been nothing but negative. I don't understand how someone ever thought to ship this product in this state. No I am not going to set up automatic payments. Why would I trust Avail's security back end when their front end app is designed so poorly? Why do I need a third party to leech off of such a simple process when they can't even do it right? The only thing that would save Avail would be to allow payments to process from my account to the landlord's account the same day they are submitted, including weekends and holidays.

There are no good features. Avail has literally taken something as brain dead as paying rent and added a bunch of barriers to be able to be able to do it efficiently. Their competitors for online payments are PayPal and Venmo or literally a bank transfer. Alternatively if I wanted the inconvenience of blackout payment dates I could use a check.

For software that is supposed to make payments easy, this does the complete opposite. Rental payments are to be paid on the first. In the classic days of literally just giving your landlord a check this was simple. I write a check, I give it to my landlord, they cash it. We even have new technological improvements such as using PayPal or Venmo to do this all online. Avail has managed to take this simplicity and convolute it to a point where I do not know when my payments will be received by my landlord. Take for example today 4/29/23. I log into the portal, go to pay my rent and lo and behold for some reason the option to pay my rent on 5/1/23 is not available. The first is not a bank holiday. The first is not a weekend. The first is a regular Monday that if I had used any other payment method my rent would be on time and in my landlord's hands day of. If I had used PayPal or Venmo, my landlord would have received cash in their account today, before my rent was due. This is not the first time where this issue has occurred. The dates to submit payment seem to shift without reason. Do I submit a payment request two days before or three? Weekends don't count? They don't work holidays? Why is Monday a blackout date?

vor 3 Monaten

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Avail. We only want to provide the best experience and it sounds like we may have let you down in this instance. We truly appreciate you for taking the time to share your feedback and please let me know if there’s anything we can do to make it right. We’re working to make Avail the best in the industry, so would truly welcome your feedback on where we can improve. Please don’t hesitate to share any additional product feedback or insights on how we can improve and I will share directly with my team for future Avail enhancements. Again, my sincerest apologies; please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make things better.

Sherri
Realtor-Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Property Management

Everything I needed for a property management software to start managing tenants with applications, background checks, upload own leases, deposits, email communications for the property manager to the tenants, maintenance request portal and more, but the best service I've enjoyed has been their awesome customer service team that has been so knowledgeable, patience and very helpful with all my questions. They took so much stress and concerns I had off my mind about using this software. I would highly recommend AVAIL to any other agent or company that's looking for an effective and simple program to use within their property management division.

Nothing serious. Just a couple of times I experienced a lag in information updating on the screen, but it could have been me (user error).

Antwort von Avail

Hi Sherri, thank you so much for the kind review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with the product, and want to be sure to take into account the areas of feedback where we can also improve. In terms of your point about the lag in screen load time, sometimes this can be a connectivity issue. That said, if there's anything I can help out with please feel free to reach out by sending an email to robert@avail.co and I'll do my best to relay that feedback directly to my product team. We are always evaluating the different ways we can continue to provide value to all of our users. More than happy to assist! Kind regards, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail.co

Owner/Property manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Avail simplified my property management function

Kommentare: The greatest benefit has been collecting and depositing rent.

The software allows for many optional settings to customize how I like it.

The software does not allow for employees or multiple users with different levels of access.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. I can honestly say that on behalf of the entire Avail team we truly are lucky to have you as a member of the Avail community. We built our platform so the process of renting could become super easy, especially for property owners who have decided to self-manage their portfolio. I've also noted the request to allow multiple employees/users to be able to have their own logins. This is something we continue to discuss on our end; I'll be sure to get your feedback over to my head of product. Again, I can't thank you enough for your glowing recommendation and should you ever have any questions or need additional help, please know that we are here as a resource for you. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co

Kate
Member in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Avail makes keeping track of our tenants and rentals a piece of cake!

Kommentare: Fantastic customer service, both by phone and live chat. Fairly priced considering other options out there and gives us a great way to export financials to lenders.

We were able to create leases, send tenants the lease, have tenants enroll in auto-pay, and have tenants sign up for renters insurance all within an hour. Avail also sends you updates as a landlord if the State Laws update, which I didn't think to consider before we started using them.

Some of the rent scheduling can be glitchy if you need to edit a rent payment for a tenant. The tenant needs to edit and I think the landlord should really be the only one to edit.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Yanov! Robert here I'm a Community Manager with Avail. On behalf of the team, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback! We really do appreciate hearing from valued product users like yourself. We always strive to provide users with the as excellent of an experience as possible. Having said that, it sounds like you may have run into some issues with the scheduling tool. We're making a lot of exciting changes, but in order to keep us humble and make sure we're moving the product in the right direction, I'd love to learn a little bit more about what you think we could improve. My email is robert@avail.co. Please feel free to email me at your earliest convenience. All feedback is greatly appreciated and goes a long way! Thank you so much again. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Joshua
Landlord in USA
Militär, Selbstständig

Avail Offers Great Features at an Amazingly Low Price!

Kommentare: My interaction with Avail personnel has been great. I had a phone conversation with someone prior to upgrading my account and they were very helpful, explaining all of the differences that existed.

Avail does a great job presenting you with all of the relevant information for you to make decisions as a landlord. The website is easy to use and nearly all of the features are free to use for a single rental unit, although I easily justified the Pro account due to the Credit Boost feature that it offered. Overall a great product!

There was nothing that I found that I did not like about the software.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Joshua, Robert here I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, thank you for the honest review of Avail. We definitely aim to make a great first and lasting impression, while also acknowledging areas for improvement so we can continue to make the product experience that much better. I'll definitely relay your feedback to our product team and dev team! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're always here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Most Amazing Landlord Software Ever

Kommentare: I love Avail, it saved me the trouble of dealing with the issue of charging my tenant late fee when she forgot to pay rent on time. It's great to document all the maintenance activities and the rent record.

Easy to navigate, very considerate for the landlord.

I wish there will be an app for this!!!!

Antwort von Avail

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We definitely want to make the rental process easier for landlords and tenants. Our co-founders set out with the goal of making this process easier, so to hear that type of feedback in a review like yours really does make it all worth it. As for a mobile app, that is definitely on our product roadmap. In the meantime, our website is optimized for mobile device usage so your tenants can easily access it from their mobile device's web browser. Again, I can't begin to thank you enough for the kind words! If there's anything we can help out with, please feel free to reach out! Best, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Sarah
Medical and Scientific Liaison / Business Owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Achieving the goal of running out real estate business from anywhere!

Kommentare: The online lease process was a breeze.

LOVE the online leasing plus esign feature. I have been a cozy user for a long time and I switched to be able to do state specific paperless leases.

Sometimes, the tabs make it hard to navigate when you are trying to find something. Cozy was a bit more simple to use. However, Avail for sure has more features.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for the review. Your feedback is going to help in a big way as we work towards a stronger product offering that you'll hopefully love for years to come!!! The best way we can improve is with genuine, honest feedback from our valued community members, so thank you for providing that! We're always pushing hard to get to that #1 spot so I'll definitely get this information over to my Product team. Thank you so much again and please know that we are here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Awesome

Kommentare: No more property managers necessary. Yeah, I get to run the show.

Makes my property management so easy, no more wrestling with property managers.

Everything is just right. This software was a dream come true. I really appreciate the person behind this invention.Kudo

Antwort von Avail

Hi there! Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to hear that you've found everything that you need in Avail. If there's anything else that we can assist you with, please be sure to let us know! Kindest Regards, Robert B. - Community Manager

Tyler
Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good features so far

Kommentare: Support has been terrific. Definitely contributes to my impression that Avail is well on its way to having the “Cadillac” identity in landlord management solutions. Nice work with your payment and Leasing setup. Also nice work with much of the marketing tools. Add premium adds (pay for top of list advertising) and syndication to the rest of the online rental sites and you’ll go from a convenient but moderately effective marketing solution to a slam dunk! Or, partner With RentLinx.

Avail has thoughtfully designed. The features it has work well and they have a more solid foundation in there product than any of the other offerings I explored. Avail has a great product in what feels like a budding market.

I’m looking forward to Avail tackling some new problems (feature requests): - user selectable widgets on the dashboard, new info options here (time sensitive actions pending in tenant on boarding, maintenance requests, financial performance KPIs, etc) - Kanban style board of maintenance requests - scheduling automation or better yet, partnership with other providers (ShowMojo) - marketing: listing distribution (partnership with RentLinx.com) - Application fees for Smart Move are prices higher than all competitors in your market. My biggest interest is in Avail continuing what you’ve done well: implement features that eliminate or minimize the things that cost me the most time in managing my properties. My biggest suggestion is to assess whether there are niche service providers that do a better job of tenant lifecycle management than you currently do. I’d so, partner with them or match/exceed what they are doing by developing that out in your system. - enable me to block CC payments or include language in the user agreement taking full liability for disputed payments. - listing syndication details seem to loose a lot in translation.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Tyler! This is a very very thorough review and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to really break down the areas of improvement. For our team here at Avail, feedback like this is truly invaluable. For many landlords out there who have a lot of questions and might be hesitating to join Avail, feedback like yours makes it clear why they should. And for those areas where we could certainly improve our product/process, this is absolutely the type of feedback that will help inform our product roadmap moving forward. In terms of potential partnership opportunities, I would recommend reaching out to my colleague Dave (dave@avail.co). In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help out, please feel free to let me know -- my email is robert@avail.co. Thank you so much again for the thorough review and for being a valued Avail member. I will definitely be sure to relay this to my product team. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Bobby
Owner/Manager in USA

Avail review from Landlord

Kommentare: From the beginning, Avail has been a true partner with me.

The ability to receive rental payments and the ability to go through the process from application to finalized lease makes my job so much easier.

Some of the graphics and icons can be confusing.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Bobby, thank you so much for the honest review of Avail. We love to hear that you're enjoying using our payments features for your rent collection needs, as well as our lease creation tool. I also want to be sure to acknowledge the areas where the experience could potentially be improved. We should always aim to make this a better experience from our customers. Our design and product teams have put a lot of time into creating the suite of tools we currently offer, but I want to offer my sincerest apologies for any areas where it can be confusing. We always want to be transparent in that we aim to provide the best experience possible. This just makes for a better opportunity to listen to what our customers tell us so we can continue to provide value. Please, if there's anything else that we can help out with feel free to reach out. We are more than happy to be a resource for you. Kindest regards, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail.co

Jacqueline
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software for property management

Kommentare: I've been able to easily manage my out of state properties with the help and ease of Avail. The maintenance communication layout has allowed me to better track and manage maintenance requests and their associated costs. Additionally it's offered a great platform for managing an e-signed lease agreement.

Avail is perfect for small property management teams with the ease of marketing your rental through their site, reviewing applications and general tenant screening, creating a lease agreement and tenant maintenance requests. All of these features are easy to use and the overall lay out of the site is user friendly and well displayed.

The only con I run into with this software is that the automated emails that go out to applicants and tenants do not include an option to cc or bcc the landlord.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Jacqueline, Robert here I'm one of our resident Community Managers and I first just wanted to say thank you so much for the thoughtful review. Reviews like yours mean a lot to us; it helps landlords all over the country who are looking for a new rental business solution to find us. As you noted, we are meant for small DIY landlords (and their teams) and we've tried to think through developing and delivering tools that our core userbase would most appreciate. I did just want to clarify that from directly within your account you're able to access those email settings. This allows you to receive those same notifications that your tenants are CC'd on (you can also change this from directly via the payments page as well). Again, I can't begin to thank you enough! In the meantime, if you need anything else please let me know. More than happy to be a resource for you when we can! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

eric
Property Manager in USA

Avail Review

Kommentare: Good

I'm currently advertising a property for rent so I'm using the marketing website for the 1st time and I'm getting tons of interest because of the multiple websites my ad is being put on. Every time I had an issue or perceived issue I reached out to the support group and was almost immediately directed on how to fix the problem.

I don't really have any cons at this time.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback. Believe me when I say that this is something we take to heart as we try to improve our product and provide an experience that users will love for years to come. Many DIY landlords join Avail for the very reasons you mentioned, and as we continue to add more tools to the platform, reviews like yours play a central part to exploring how we can make things better. If you have any questions or need help within your account never hesitate to reach out to us; we're here as a resource for you! - Kindly, Robert B. - Community Manager @ Avail

Frank
Program Assistant II in USA
Rechtsabteilung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Enlightening Service

Kommentare: The knowledge and database of forms Avail offers is invaluable. It is generally easy to use and takes much of the " guesswork " out of selecting and using proper forms for the daily running of property management . It is a definite " Must Have " for any Property Owner or Manager. Thank you Avail.

I truly appreciate the vast database of documents available at Avail. The standard forms are there for the user and the ability to add your own rules and clauses is incredibly helpful. There's no need to worry about standard language or which form is correct for your region. Avail takes care of that from the start. It's uniquely foolproof. Thank you Avail.

I do wish there were an easier way to finalize a document and save it to a hard drive. It seems the only way to view a " finished " document is to email it to an account you have access to. If there's something I'm missing I'd like to be made aware of a different procedure.... If not, then I do hope Avail makes a simpler process for viewing finished documents available in the future.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Frank, Thank you so much for the honest feedback! A review like yours is going to help in a big way. As we work towards a stronger product offering, the best way for us to improve is to take the genuine, honest feedback that we receive into consideration. I'll definitely be sure to get this information over to my Product team. Thank you so much again and please know that we are here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Joseph
Homeowner, Rental property owner in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Aail is a very useful product with just a few minor glitches

Kommentare: I am managing three rental houses with Avail. I have had only minor issues that have been resolved quickly through customer service. The system works as advertised with very few hiccups.

Tracking of received monies as well as tracking of maintenance issues

Inability to personally customize. There are a few areas that I would like to change or add options

Antwort von Avail

Hi Joseph! My name is Robert and I'm one of the dedicated Community Managers here at Avail. I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); and while I know that additional customization features are on our product roadmap, I don't have an exact date on the release of those features as of yet. That said I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Monisha
Customer Success Manager in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best organized landlord/tenant portal I've used

Kommentare: Fantastic! After years of having landlords require physical rent checks, this has definitely improved my life.

Really clear layout in the interface, great use of color scheme to make sections/action items seem intuitive. Very smooth "motion" operation (clicking things has a very effortless flow, vs. blocky). Visually pleasing while covering all the necessities.

Once my rent auto-payment has been "authorized" - but before it's been deposited - there is no way from the tenant side to cancel the payment (that I can tell, anyways). My living period in my unit ended a month early, so I wanted a way to cancel my auto-payment since it hadn't gone all the way through yet to withdrawal/deposit, but there doesn't appear to be a good way to do this vs. just waiting for the payment to clear and having the landlord refund. The payment had just been authorized the night before, so pretty quick turnaround. Super minor thing though! Everything else has been perfect.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Monisha, Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers and I wanted to follow up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, thank you for the honest review. This feedback will help a lot of other landlords to find Avail as their preferred rental management solution. In terms of the rent auto-payment being authorized - I definitely will provide this feedback to the Product team. If you have any additional information that you'd like to add to the valuable feedback you've already provided, please feel free to send that over to me as well (my email is robert@avail.co), and I'll get this over to my Product team! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're always here as a resource for you! Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Vikram
Data Analyst in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great

I like the customer services response with any questions . Ease of use .

If you can add accounting software along with it and provide direct schedule E form for reporting. If Rent ACH transfer time come down.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Vikram! Robert here? I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you so so much for being a valued Avail user (and thank you for the honest review)! As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for); and while I know that additional accounting features are on our product roadmap, I don't have an exact date on the release of those features as of yet. That said I do sincerely apologize for the delay. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Cristina

BAD Customer Service

Kommentare: It can be easy to use and maneuver but not all tenants may have the capability to use the system. My tenant also got charged an additional $94 and could not figure it out. I had to give him credit on his rent for the amount he was charged.

I like the fact that it was easy on my end but not so much for the person leasing from me.

The person leasing from me had to submit a photo with a paper with today's date, and it was not done correctly, so the system rejected it. The tenant did it again correctly, and it looks like it was okay, but now the tenant's account is locked. No one answered the phone, and I tried helping the tenant, so I had to go old school and pick up a check from him. I email the company, and automation gives solutions, but that is not what I need. I have left messages to return my call, and no one returns my call. I really liked this program but was very disappointed with the customer service.

vor 3 Monaten

I am so sorry to hear about yours and your tenant’s experience. We aim to provide the best service and it sounds like we may have let you down in this instance. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to make it right. I know that our support team would love to help in any way they can, and I’m always here as a resource for you. Please don’t hesitate to share any additional product feedback or insights on how we can improve and I will share directly with my team for future Avail enhancements. Again, my sincerest apologies; please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help make things better.

kevin
GM in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good product with Great support

Kommentare: small landlord rental software that is so cost effective we cant afford not to use it- centralized records, of maintenance and payments, leases , and tenants .

ease of use, price and most of all superb customer support

Wish it had accounting integration or add on.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Kevin, My name is Robert and a Community Manager here at Avail. I just wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for taking the time to write such an honest review)! We are thrilled to hear that you're finding the platform easy to use, that the price works well for you and that you had such a good experience with our CS team. This said we are working to provide further in-app tools to hopefully make things a bit more manageable from an accounting standpoint. While I can say that this is on our future roadmap, I don't yet have an exact date. I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Jade
NA in USA

Tech issues - needs work

I like the idea of it. Everything in one place. Listing, applications, communication management, payments.

I consistently have tech issues with it. Whether the program automatically archives an application that I haven’t reviewed or emails tenants when I elected to not have automatic emails sent to them. Support needs to respond faster as well.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Jade, Robert here I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, I wanted to apologize for any difficulty you've experienced using your account. As you've noted, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can definitely cause some confusion, and can lead to a not so great experience. I'd love to hear more about the tech issues you're experiencing (both the archiving of the applications and the tenant emails being sent), and most importantly, would love to know what you'd like to see changed so that Avail can become a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

taghi
Operation in USA

Avail review

We like the software easy to use and the limited feature help in gathering information

It very limited and can't track utilities, taxes or insurance on this platform.

Antwort von Avail

Taghi, Thank you so much for the constructive feedback. A review like yours makes it possible for us to make the necessary improvements on our end; my email is robert@avail.co; in addition to any platform-related questions you still might have, I'd love to learn more about some of the other features you'd like to see. Please feel free to include any other constructive feedback you might have so we can continue to make Avail a platform that you and other rental owners will love for years to come. Again, I can't thank you enough for your time, and I would love to learn more. My email is robert@avail.co -- feel free to email me with any further feedback you might have. On behalf of my team, thank you so so much for choosing Avail! Robert B., Community Manager @ Avail.co

Joe
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Great for rental properties

I like that it is affordable and makes it easy for tenants to pay online. Most rental properties I am aware of are difficult for communication and you need to mail a check or drop it off. It's also great for creating and signing leases without having to worry about meeting or mailing paperwork back and forth.

The interface seems a little cluttered, but that could simply be because I don't use all of the functionality. I do "x" out of some recommendations and such that seem to always come back.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Joe! Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user (and thank you so much for the honest review). As you may know, we are making a lot of changes to the platform (all exciting updates that members have asked for), but with those changes, we realize that it can take time to iron out all of the glitches and can lead to a not so great experience. For this I do sincerely apologize. We are working on 'decluttering some of the user dashboard to make it a bit more intuitive - more on that to come). I'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see changed, and what we can do to make Avail a product you'd recommend to others. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled! Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

Kevin

Dishonesty Use of Personal Information

Kommentare: All it takes is one dishonest act to steer me away from a company. After reading reviews of Avail, I decided to try using it for one of my properties. I have a Google number that I use for business because I do not want business calls on my personal phone. When I placed my first ad for a property, I received the message about not being able to prove my identity with a VOIP number. I absolutely understand this. So, I went ahead and entered my personal number to prove my identity. I was given the usual “We will not share your number with…bla bla bla.” Just imagine how infuriated I was when I learned that my personal number was now part of my public ad on Zillow, Hot pads etc. This is unacceptable.

Looked very useful at first. Did not have enough time to evaluate.

Misuse of personal information. Dishonesty.

Antwort von Avail

Hi Kevin, Robert here. I'm one of Avail's Community Managers, and I wanted to follow-up to say thank you for being a valued Avail user. Furthermore, I wanted to apologize for any difficulty you've experienced using your account. As you've noted, we do require a real phone number in order to verify the user account. Still, I do sincerely apologize if it wasn't made clear that a different company contact number can be entered within your account settings; once that company number has been entered, that is the number that is syndicated to the partner listing sets. I'd love to hear more about the issue that you ran into. Please email me (robert@avail.co), and we can get a follow-up call scheduled. Thank you so much for the honest review and keep in mind that we're here as a resource for you. Kindly, Robert B. Community Manager @ Avail.co

mitchell
owner in USA

level of confidence

Kommentare: greater level of efficiency , I have put more time back in my day !!!

flexibility of features, ie toggle switches best suited for my biz. auto direct pay, reports , on line apps mountainous portal , great response time !!!

would love to see the back end accounting integrated into the front end , this way I can only use one system as now i utilize Q books for accounting .