Parking app is organized, but charges to use it...

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Maria L.
Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I understand why our city went with this program, it's fairly easy to use and tracks people's parking pretty decently, however it shouldn't charge people just to use it when they already have to pay for parking.

Vorteile: The police parking app feels pretty organized, and I like that it's not for use only in one city, you can enter your Zone in any City that uses the same programming.

Nachteile: I really didn't like that they charged to use their service, you have to pay a fee in order to pay by card which is the only option on the app. I also didn't appreciate that if we weren't right next to a Zone marker in our parking area we had to go hunt one down. If this program already has GPS or locator activated, shouldn't they be able to tell what parking Zone we are in? I also wish it were an option, but perhaps that's up to the cities creating the zones, but if one zone is right next to another we should be able to park for the same payment in either Zone.

Don't have to run out to meter

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Joel A.
RN
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Much more convenient than consistently running out to meter. Will tell you how much time you have left right on your phone.

Nachteile: Asks you to enter zone number at first, not clear at all that this means the area code in which you are parking.