Most helpful application I've seen for the modern trucker today.

Marcel L.
Driver
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am addicted and I can't do without it now. It takes the stress out of my job and makes my life easier because I'm not having to pull out a pin and pad to keep track of my expenses, cost of operation or load assignments. Everything is right there in my phone and uploaded to my cloud.

Vorteile: Keeping up with technology today is key to the modern company driver or owner operator. Everything is more advanced compared to previous generations. What struck me the most about this application is that it is feature packed with functionality, and how easy it was learning how to use it. No long learning curve about it. If you're a trucker you'll know everything about it as soon as you use it.

Nachteile: There's nothing I didn't like about it. In fact, it's made by truckers and for truckers. It also has a blog and forum section that allows users to make suggestions and recommendations to the builder on how it could be even better gives me more reason to love it.

von Young And Healthy Marketing an 26.11.2018

Marcel, I appreciate your review. Keeping up with the fast paced trucking industry is sometimes difficult to do. Especially when so many of us in the trucking industry are stuck trying over and over again to do the same things we used to do, achieving the same negative results. I am excited that you are seeing the Truckers Trip Planning App as a tool to change this way of thinking, We're glad to see that our ultimate goal of saving you time trip planning, helping you to see acceptable loads over unacceptable loads and determining if they are profitable are being achieved.

Will not drive another day without this!!

Heather R.
Lease Operator/Long Haul Truck Driver/Soon to be Owner Operator
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Still in the process of exploring this app. I have only used it twice, but so far so good. I look forward to really getting into this app yo see what it can do.

Vorteile: It gives me peace of mind knowing that I can plan my trip and always be able to give an accurate ETA to my DM. The area that you enter your HOS is a hig plus because it has always been a bit of an issue for me trying to trip plan and go off my available hours and what I am going to gain back etc......This simplifies things for me.

Nachteile: When you first start out you have to enter in all of your hours. So it was a bit off a pain, but once I was able to get through that it was a breeze.

von Young And Healthy Marketing an 28.11.2018

Heather, thanks for the review. Glad that you find the Hours of Service ETA Calculator a solution for your needs. While the Hours of Service Recap Calculator is not necessary for ETA Calculations, it is needed for the Calculator to calculate your available hours of service after the load. Until you enter your last eight days we have no way of knowing otherwise what these hours are. However, you only need to enter it once and from there you just need to update your eighth day on a daily basis. The initial setup can be taken directly from your eight days log on your Qualcomm or Electronic Logging Device.

Truckers Trip Planning App

Germany A.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been outstanding. It helps if you are a solo driver, team driver, dispatcher, owner operator etc. I now can determine if loads are acceptable or unacceptable before making decision. It is fast and accurate.

Vorteile: This app is user friendly! It is the best app were a trucker can calculate the loads required for hours service.

Nachteile: I like everything about this app. This app helps a trucker out in every area to stay on top of trucking while on the road.

von Young And Healthy Marketing an 23.11.2018

Thanks for the review. We're excited that the Truckers Trip Planning Apps are helping you to make fast but accurate load decisions and saving you time with trip planning.

The best trip planner out there

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Bryan B.
Truck driver
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once I figured it out, it was very easy to use. When I had difficulties, and I messaged tech support, the owner of the app, is the one who helped me out. He was more than willing to spend a few hours on the phone with me helping me to understand exactly what it does, and how to use it. Now I can see in about 5 minutes if I can legally run a load or not, and if not, I can explain when I can.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I don't like. Always room for improvements, and the owner is willing to listen, even to a newby, about improvements, and see if there worth doing.

von Young And Healthy Marketing an 20.3.2019

Bryan, thanks for your review. I believe that every developer who stands behind their products should be willing to listen to their users to improve in such a manner that the product meets the users needs. It doesn't matter what level of professionalism you have achieved. What matters is your satisfaction and I am excited that the Truckers Trip Planning App is making your life in the truck easier.