Excellent Software Value

Tracy h R.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have to say you can find flaws in any product so the pro's here far outweigh the cons. This is a great product for the money and we have been extremely satisfied with the Key 7 product and team.

Vorteile: Key 7 if a fairly inclusive product for our industry. Scheduling is easy and quick. Reports are detailed and easy to run as well. We have been very happy with the Key 7 teams response to our needs. They have extremely good problem solving skills and are very quick to respond. By far the best customer support of any software vendor we have had.

Nachteile: When making adjustments to properties or services within an account there are multiple steps that it seems could be simplified. It is my understanding Key 7 is working on that issue.
Daytime updates in the user system have kicked us out of the system from time to time.

Lot's of Pro's and Con's

Kathryn W.
Office Associate
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very simple to use. Its "dummified" down, but that also is a con because there are a lot of steps to do simple things.

Nachteile: There are too many mouse clicks to get to information, to build in new agreements, and to access anything within an account. There could be more features offered to set to a user preference that can be saved for that user; ie: dates within the account to view from oldest to future. If you change this its only for that one time view within that account.
When you search for an account, sometimes my techs only have the bare minimum to give me to go off of. So I will get a last name, but not the correct spelling. If the search feature had an addition of a "..." feature. If I'm searching for say "Smith" but I don't know if its Smith or Smyth. If we had a feature that allowed me to type "Sm..." and give me all accounts that included that within the results.
The Advanced Search feature is nice, but I also use it daily and would like that to be set as my main search screen, not just the Account, Name, Address

Key 7 Review

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Beth S.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software has been a life saver when out of the office or for the technicians on the field. Since we are such a small operation it makes being out of town or just running errands much less stressful when it's all accessible from my phone or IPAD.
The staff is incredible to work with.

Vorteile: Mobility, customer service, and the continued updates/modifications to the current software. The staff is always listening to their clients to make changes/tweaks to improve the software and make it more user friendly.

Nachteile: Not having the ability to do a price increase across the board without involving customer care.
Some of the Admin actions are confusing when you want to make changes. Specifically the reminder text info sent to the customer is not easily found.

3 years and running!

Brad G.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve been in business for 14 years now and recently simply did a revenue growth by year. What I liked about this “looking back” assessment is that the three years that I’ve been with Key 7 that my average growth from year to year were highest during these last three years! With my old software I felt like there was a ceiling and now with Key 7 that has been lifted.

Vorteile: I love the constant improvements and actual action taken by my suggestions. The individual attention they give you is invaluable.

Nachteile: Probably that I haven’t had enough time to delve into some of the more advanced parts of the software that can take my business from “Running” to “FLYING”! Looking forward to learning a bit more in year 4!

new to Pest Control software

Brandy M.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: if i'm blunt, I'm not fond of it BUT i've not worked with pest control software in the past. I come from large medical facilities that use Lytec and Medisoft and billing software like availity. K7 has potential, but it's not there yet.

Vorteile: not overly complicated to learn, has potential. needs to be way more intuitive.

Nachteile: not intuitive, transferring accounts should take all associated treatments and documentation with it, the accounting section needs better reports. I should be able to pull a report in the reporting section by account number. I should be able to run reports on name alone. The process to enter a new customer is INSANELY complicated, not intuitive and was very hard to learn. there are too many time throughout the day i get kicked from the software in the middle of working on something. search bar in the right upper corner need to default to ACTIVE ACCOUNTS ONLY. Search bar needs a BACK function so i can go back into the list i just searched because it pulls up NOT ACTIVE accounts.

7 by key 7 Review

Jennifer G.
Customer Experience Leader
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love the software!! A huge benefit it is user friendly and our customer experience team feel confident answering accounting questions since they are able to see everything and understand it compared to our former system.

Vorteile: Very user friendly- our new team members are able to learn software quickly.
Static reports are very helpful for auditing purposes to make sure we are billing and billing the correct amount.
Key 7 Software customer service is great. They are very helpful and respond back in a timely manner.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything I least like about the software.

7 Review

Kathryn J.
Customer Experience Supervisor
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed using 7 - it find it a lot easier to run reports and get the information I need and I mostly enjoy how user friendly it is because it makes training must easier.

Vorteile: The ease of the system and how user friendly it is. As a Supervisor over our Customer Experience Team and training new people it definitely helps when they are able to pick up the software so quickly

Nachteile: I would love to be able to see any uploaded documents and letters in one area on an account instead of having to search different places it may be

Awesome Customer Service

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Steven D.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being able to easily access profits and what we are making on certain services compared to others. The reporting capabilities are 2nd to none.

Vorteile: We live in an area of constant change because we are next to a military base, so being able to keep the homeowners separate from their properties instead of being permanently tied to one property has been awesome and has made the software very flexible for my business.

Nachteile: It can be a little cumbersome at times. Strong learning curve, but not too strong.

7 Software is so user friendly!

Jenny H.
customer support
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software we used in the past was frustrating and hard to navigate. With 7 Software, I can find the information quickly and take great care of my customers! I appreciate easy to understand accounting tab and documentation within the software. Taking care of customers and having the right information at my fingertips makes my job easier and more fulfilling!

Vorteile: I like the layout and the ability to access the information I need quickly while taking care of customers.

Nachteile: I have not found anything to dislike with this software.

Key Seven review

Misty W.
Closing Coordinator
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Being the closing Coordinator I have to send out the closing paperwork all day. Using this software with all the functions it has makes that a very easy, fast task.

Vorteile: I like the ease of using the software. All the information I need is easy to find and very easy to navigate through.

Nachteile: The only this that I am not fond of is when sending an email through Seven, you cannot send to multiple emails at one time.

A+ customer service and software

Joseph W.
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 7 software has really helped to automate many functions in my pest control business. Their customer service is by far the better than other software companies.

Vorteile: The software is extremely user friendly and they are constantly coming out with new useful features. They’ll work with you on customizing things such as service tickets.

Nachteile: The app is limited In ability. Being able to print from the truck to a small thermal printer would be nice. Also having a way to leave outcome notes on service tickets would be helpful.

7 Review

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Lauren O.
Chemikalien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love having a relationship with customer support. We were lacking that with our previous provider. We love that you listen to our ideas and find solutions for us. That one on one attention is invaluable. The conversion process was very stressful for us. It caused a very negative feeling in the office about the software.

Vorteile: Being able to reopen batches to fix mistakes, having admin capabilities to remove erroneous appointments, Mobile capabilities, Scheduler/Bulk Scheduler is easy to use

Nachteile: Many things did not convert from our previous software. We lost an enormous amount of data. (All sentricon graphs with stations placement, Foundation types, contract types, notes in previous work orders) / Updates seem to always cause an issue with something else / I HATE that you have to cancel an agreement to change the frequency of service - we had a large account with many properties that wanted to change to inside and out instead of perimeter, and we had to cancel every agreement and start from scratch. Our old system enabled you to edit these and it would have taken a fraction of the time / The technician dailies only print 3 appointments per page / No way to put in recurring time blocks / No way for time blocks to print on technicians schedules

4+ Year User

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Doug P.
Regional Market Leader
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive

Vorteile: Adaptability to our business needs and the diverse Reporting options

Nachteile: Not much. There are Company specific items that we would like to add or have enhanced but Key 7 software team is good at working with us on these "one-off" items

7 Software is awesome!

William B.
Business Development Supervisor
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great and keeps getting better.

Vorteile: It is extremely easy to learn and use. It is also very reliable.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything at this time that would be a con.

Key 7 Software

Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Karla S.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Compared to our previous Pest Software, Key 7 offers many more options of reports and custom features that they can create to assist our company's needs.

Nachteile: Making any form of corrections seems to take up to 5,6,7 steps.... Also, while Key7 has an endless memory, when pulling batches, once the numbers get fairly high, the search engine will no longer be able to find what you need. You must go through pages of dates.

Great software company

Mitch J.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have really enjoyed the features that the software offers, and the convenience it brings to our customers.

Nachteile: I wouldn't necessarily call it a "con," but anytime you make a change such as this there are bound to challenges during the conversion process. It hasn't been the easiest, but we expected that, and the Key 7 support team spent a lot of time prior to the conversion helping to prep us for the "go live" date.

Mr. Bugg's Key 7 Software Review

Brian A.
General Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far everything has been good. The reps have been able to resolve most of the issues we have come across.

Vorteile: We like the fact that we are able to go mostly paperless for ease of use.

Nachteile: Some of the reports seem to be rather lengthy to get just a little bit of information.

KEY 7 IS AWESOME!

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Lee H.
GENERAL MANAGER
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The support staff is great. They are very friendly and go above and beyond.

Vorteile: EASE OF USE. ease of use. ease of use. ease of use

Nachteile: THE COST. the cost. the cost. the cost. the cost.