Über WorkAxle

Eine Belegschaftslösung für Unternehmen mit Tausenden von Angestellten, um Schichten und Zeit/Anwesenheit für Tausende von Standorten zu planen/nachzuverfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über WorkAxle

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Haben Sie WorkAxle bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Joanne R.
Joanne R.
Executive Director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution!

Kommentare: We're very happy with the solution overall.

It's very intuitive to use and didn't take anyone long to learn how to use after onboarding.

There are a few features in the communication module I'd like to have, but that's just me.

Jordi O.
General Manager in Kanada

Good Software, Great Service

Kommentare: WorkAxle has allowed me to improve my labour force percentage, and promises to integrate the ability to have sale forecasts to help me schedule going forward.

I really like the ease of use when it comes to creating new schedules as well as the ability to communicate efficiently with my staff either through the messages module or by transmitting announcements to all the users. Having the ability to make shifts, view schedules, track the number of hours that people are hitting , with warnings for if people are hitting too many hours per day or week, as well as all forms of communication all in one place is very helpful in my day to day administrative tasks. Lastly, the availability, and speed of the customer service when issues arise, or you have a request for a new feature is a huge benefit that I have not experienced with other programs or companies before.

There are times that it can be a little buggy, especially with the messaging, but closing the app and starting it again tends to remedy these. The only main concern that I do have is when scheduling two separate work forces (front of house and back of house teams at a restaurant for example) if you accidentally erase one of them, the other is erased as well. This is also the case if you are copying and pasting the template from one week to the next. If they were integrated separately and wouldn't push the update to the users until you published them, this would be a lot more effective in preventing possible mistakes to already released schedules. This is still a newer program that may need to be slightly tweaked to your specific needs, but the good side to this is that they are insanely helpful in making sure that the app is what you need it to be and are very efficient at listening to your feedback and putting it into effect. This also means that they are able to tailor the app to what would be the most helpful to your companies needs where a lot of other apps just give you the same experience no matter who you are.

Antwort von WorkAxle

Thanks for the review Jordi! Since your review, we have addressed the issues you mentioned! If there is ever anything we can do to help, please feel free to contact us!

Rachel G.
Restaurant server in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WorkAxle review

Allows all staff members to communicate easily

When you switch a shift with someone it doesn’t update on the schedule, you have to remember you are working where it says your colleagues name

Antwort von WorkAxle

Hi Rachel, thanks for leaving a review! In WorkAxle, when you request to trade or cover a shift, and the manager accepts your request, all changes are reflected in the schedule for employees and employers and in the timesheets (for employers). It sounds like some of your requests were never confirmed. If this problem persists please feel free to contact us!

Maude L.
FOH staff in Kanada

Awesome!

I really like all the different functions it has like allowing you to trade shifts or get a shift covered or request time off. It was obviously made by someone who knows what working in retail is like and the app has all the different necessities for the appropriate situation. I really appreciate the notifications 1 hour before starting my shift also.

At first, I found it a little confusing how everyone gets the notifications about other people’s shifts being covered and such, but I quickly got used to it.

Antwort von WorkAxle

Thanks for the positive review Maude and we are glad you enjoy WorkAxle as much as we do!

Ashley C.
Team Captain in Kanada

Honest WorkAxle Review

I like being able to see my schedule on my phone, being able to see who I am working with each day and not just see my hours/schedule

HATE that it does not properly send notifications... if you miss the initial notification popping up on your screen it doesn't leave a red icon on the app/main screen to notify you, the same way as if someone texted you but you missed the message and did not open it..... stops me from seeing my messages alot of the time

Antwort von WorkAxle

Hi Ashley, thank you for the review! The team is aware of this behavior and it is being fixed in the upcoming update!

Abdul U.
Mandy’s team captain in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

WorkAxle

Kommentare: It was a great app just with about if bugs that could be fixed

I enjoyed slot of the add on feature I hadn’t had in other jobs like a way to communicate with a messaging system and notifications before work it mad using the app a lot more enjoyable

With the features you were givin time to time you would realize that those features wouldn’t work like message coming in with no notifications or not being able to see announcements at all made everything a lot more difficult

Salad Artist in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nice App

Very easy to use, and super convenient!!

Started using it when it was new thus it still had some improvement to make but it's still pretty good

Antwort von WorkAxle

Thanks a ton for the review! We are a client-driven business so your feedback is what continuously makes WorkAxle great

Tyler K.
Cook in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My review

How easy it was to see the full schedule for a couple weeks in advance.

For us, we weren’t able to see front of house (only back of house)

Antwort von WorkAxle

We really appreciate the review Tyler! Since your review, we have resolved the issue you have mentioned! Thanks again for the review and we hope you continue to enjoy using WorkAxle!