Filtern nach:

Über AdvertServe

Komplette Ad-Serving-Plattform für Web, Mobilgerät und Video mit Dutzenden von kreativen Formaten und Echtzeit-Reporting.

Erfahre mehr über AdvertServe

Deb S.
Deb S.
Director of News, Windspeaker.com/CFWE-FM in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Greatly appreciate this service

Kommentare: For the most part, AdvertServe has been very helpful with support and the program is easy to use. If I need something I haven't dealt with before, I know I will be walked through the steps. The support guide is written for people who understand the language of computers and code, but that's not me. So I count on the Support when the task goes beyond my understanding. And I am never let down.

The program is easy to use and when I have an issue, the customer service is excellent. I greatly appreciate that.

My issue is around the need for an image with tags from the client. I have one client that always uses click tags and tracking tags and the image is embedded in code, but this program requires an image, so always have to go back to the client to produce a jpg.

Jules S.
Jules S.
Founder in UK
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing level of support - I have been using AdvertServe for more than 10 years now.

Kommentare: Great .

The lead developer and support guys is uber sharp and have helped us troubleshoot tricky integrations and even tweaked the product to include some features we wanted. He is always quick to get back to us - Rock solid ad delivery - I think we only had one outage in all the time working together and that was down a European server farm issue and was quickly cleared up. This is the service to go for ! Highly recommended.

Nothing it's all good.

Community Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating, managing, and tracking multiple display banner campaigns

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been fantastic. We moved from Google Ad Manager, and it was an excellent choice. AdvertServe is easier to use, offers multiple styles of banner options, including video that can be set up in minutes. Reporting is very detailed and easy to access.

One of the best features AdvertServe offers is its user-friendly dashboard. Setting up accounts, media, and campaigns is easy to figure out, and it offers excellent reporting features. Another excellent feature is support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at AdvertServe responds to support questions quickly and provides relevant information along with links to learn more.

In the first month on the platform, we didn't hit our targets, it turns out we needed to change our settings. The negative is that we didn't realize this was an option. The positive is the support team helped us adjust our settings right away so we could get on track for the next month.

Bill W.
Bill W.
President/Founder in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great server better support

Kommentare: great, first class

AdvertServe provides world class support and allows all the functionality of the top adservers in the market. We have used and do work within many of the largest servers on the market, and advertserve easily holds its own and the cost is much lower. they are very helpful and easy to work with. Very high quality all around.

Advertserve is not as well known as some of the others. Doesn't really matter, the functionality and compatibility is there.

Troy J.
Troy J.
Founder, President in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Great customer servuce

Kommentare: I'm able to monetize my website making me less dependent upon Google's product.

The personalized customer support. I've been a user for about 15 year

I wish there was a way to stop ads from being blocked or at least notify visitors that blocking ads will prevent site from generating the revenue needed to survive. I can't take advantage all of the features as I have fugured out how to use them.

Shane T.
Forschung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Takes some time, but worth the results

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Generally, AdvertServe has been extremely useful with help and the program is anything but difficult to utilize. On the off chance that I need something I haven't managed previously, I realize I will be assisted through the process. The support is composed for individuals who comprehend the language of PCs and code, yet that is not me. So I rely on the Support when the assignment goes outside my ability to grasp. Also, I am rarely let down.

The program is anything but difficult to utilize and when I have an issue, the client support is amazing. Incredibly value.

Code based images are not accepted. More frequently I am in need of code support images, but have to convert to a jpeg in order to utilize. Would love to see this amended.

Business Analyst in Ukraine
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Works perfect for ads serving

I like that it's easy to integrate with our WordPress site, works with any ad types and sizes, audience targeting is very advanced. The customer support team is amazing, very responsive and experienced.

Highly recommend it to publishers of any size.

Amanda josalene W.
Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Started out with the trial; ended up purchasing! Great software.

Kommentare: Overall, I would suggest that you try AdVert for your business & website, as the free trial let you play around and test out the waters before you make your purchase. I was very pleased with Advert, and ended up purchasing the software on a monthly installment plan!

AdvertServe has proved successful when integrated into my website, allowing me to manage advertisements as I please on my site. It made the process very easy to understand, and create no hassles and no unwanted content.

I don't have any cons! AdVert has worked great for me.