Analytics Edge Add-ins Bewertungen

von Analytics Edge

Filtern nach:

Über Analytics Edge Add-ins

Add-ins and connectors for Microsoft Excel to automate web analytics, PCC, SEO and email marketing reports.

Erfahre mehr über Analytics Edge Add-ins

Charles M.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.11.2018

"How to really speed up your reports"

Kommentare: The ability to quickly extract information out of Google Analytics means that we can analyse clients issues far quicker. For example, recently we pulled down the entrances, bounce rate, pages per session for 6 key parts of a site across a 12 month period which allowed us to quickly determine where the site had an actual issue

Vorteile: While there are plenty of tools out there that will allow you to download data from Google Analytics and Google Search Console, Analytics Edge is the only one that we have found that allows you to transform the raw data into something actionable The Repeat macro facility alone is worth the money as it allows you to send multiple queries to Google Analytics and Google Search Console and place them all one spreadsheet. Access to the management API's for Google Analytics means that we can now audit clients Google Analytics sites far quicker than ever before

Nachteile: Apart from the very occasional bug (normally quickly fixed), very little

• Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Lukas B.
PPC Teamleader
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

"Analytics Edge for agency"

Kommentare: I work for an agency so I create reports for clients (Lead Generation / Ecommerce). Reports contain dashboards, tables/charts (segmented by time dimensions, sources, campaign, ad groups, ads, devices,..).
I create many queries and than use them in pivot tables (or Power Pivot where I put togheter more data sources so I can create a big data table from more systems).
I use it daily for checking performance or deeper analysis.

Vorteile: I like that the Analytics Edge download raw data to excel and avoids sampling. Also the price of individual connectors is great. I use free Analytics Add in + Adwords, Facebook, Search Console, Bing connectors.

Nachteile: When I update queries I can´t work with the excel and I have to wait till the refresh finishes (which can be annoying when I have more queries for the longer period with avoid sampling enabled).

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Martijn C.
Senior Marketeer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 31.12.2018

"Analytics Edge helped me save a lot of work, but its could be a bit a more user-friendly"

Vorteile: Once set up it just works. I use it for weekly and monthly reporting (KPI's, spend, conversion, sales). Its an important activity, but also one I want to spent as little time on as I have to. Analytics Edge allows me to automate a large part of the work. Using both the basic Analytics Edge plugin as well as the paid Google AdWords addon.

Nachteile: The whole thing could be a bit more user friendly. Setting up queries is quite compex, and when things break it can be a hard to figure out why. For instance, I tried to remove old queries. Tried deleting cells, rows, columns, tabs, anything but nuking the file all together. But every time I ran the 'All queries' there was the old tab again, with the data I no longer needed. Took me way to long to figure out how to actually delete the query in Excel (still haven't found the option in the plugin, it suggests I cut the query using the edit option, but that doesn't work for me). There's a couple more things where the plug in has some counter intuitive ways of working, or where it only accepts specific input. But I accept those things, cause once you get it working, it just makes things easier.

• Bewertet am 31.12.2018
David F.
CEO and Founder
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Smart way to view and share data"

Kommentare: The reporting allows us as an agency to stand apart from other agencies and provide superb reporting to clients.

Vorteile: The ease of use for my team to use it to prepare client reports. We've been using Analytics Edge for years and from day 1 have been pleased with it.

Nachteile: Nothing really. The support is excellent with very fast turn-around for the few times we had questions.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Karen G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Great product. Great service "

Kommentare: Analytics Edge has been fantastic from day one. They are willing to listen to what my needs are and grow the product in that direction. I have also had them create other reports as a “one off” and they work great as well.

Vorteile: This software saves me time and allows me to provide fantastic reports for my clients. I use constant contact and the AE add I. Makes report producing easy. The team at Analytics edge provides prompt service that I can count on when I need it.

Nachteile: I forget to do the updates and then get stuck and need the Analytics Edge team to get me out of where the reports get stuck.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Darlene M.
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2018

"Increases my Efficiency!"

Kommentare: I am able to do monthly dashboards faster, which means I am able to work more efficiently, earning a higher margin.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to update a report each month - it is more efficient than exporting a custom report from Google Analytics and way more efficient than using various Google Sheet plugins!

Nachteile: license seemed to expire before year was up but owner kindly fixed that

• Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Mark C.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2018

"Analytics Edge great value add-in"

Kommentare: I have been using Analytics Edge for several years now, and find it helpful in creating monthly reports for my clients

Vorteile: Great support from the author every time I had problems with running the add-ins.

Nachteile: Software could use a better approach to keeping notes about macros.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2018