Admixer.Network Erfahrungen

Über Admixer.Network

Comprehensive SaaS technology for creating and management of different types of advertising networks.

Erfahre mehr über Admixer.Network

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Admixer.Network

5,0
5,0

Admixer.Network hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Länder

Länder

Nutzung

Hast du Admixer.Network bereits verwendet?

Nataliia
Nataliia
Marketing Manager in Ukraine

RTB platform for ad campaign management

Kommentare: I consider our cooperation as very satisfying. Admixer team works as if their lives depend on my success.

During the Covid-19, Admixer helped us win over some challenges which we were going through. The most significant advantage is that the platform has a lot of formats. Now, I optimize daily ad operations and drive maximum results from every video, in-app and mobile ad campaign. The integration with Creatives unlocks access to hundreds of preset advertising templates. Moreover, I'd like to highlight real-time analytics with granular reporting, enabling me to filter data and make adjustments as quickly as possible.

The interface isn't intuitive, but the support care team is helpful. In the very beginning, they helped me sort everything out. Now, everything's easy enough for me.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Nataliia! We appreciate it!

Anna
Head of Marketing in Ukraine

Great platform for advertising

Kommentare: Admixer proves that there are many things in online advertising that you can delegate to technology and only win! I'll name just a few benefits — time-saving ad management, extensive reporting, targeting, and access to quality in-app inventory through Admixer SSP. I do recommend admixer if you need to bring your online advertising to the new level.

With Admixer, I realized the importance of having your technology for advertising. Today it's an irreplaceable tool for me! I use Admixer for setting ad campaigns that promote different Competera products for retailers. I enjoy having full control over dozens of advertisements. The dashboard is easy; I understood it from a single glance. Before I had to control ad campaigns in different DSP accounts, it was exhausting. Real-time reporting that provides so many insights is also a great feature. I also want to admit Admixer's precise targeting (it was one of the main reasons I decided to start working with Admixer). The targeting functionality helps hit very relevant users and avoid wasting budgets. The platform also allows us to connect with partner publishers as well as buy traffic from Admixer.SSP. Now results are promising, and I believe that we can scale our partnership with Admixer in the future.

As for now, not all the necessary customization is implemented. However, the main custom features were quickly implemented despite the additional charge.

Antwort von Admixer

Thank you, Anna. We appreciate your review and will try to do our best not to disappoint you.

Monetization Lead in Ukraine

All-in-One solution for a large publisher

Kommentare: We're using Admixer solution for managing all programmatic activity in our esports product. What's the best about the platform is ease of use, plenty of ad formats to choose from, and an option to connect external sources such as Google or Admixer ADX instantly. The customer success team is very responsive and always investigates any issue very thoroughly. The pricing is very affordable, and we look forward to scaling our partnership with Admixer.

Easy implementation, custom development for the client (optional, charged separately but the prices are ok). Custom reporting, API availability, various supported formats, instant monetization, great customer support.

Lack of data in reporting, delay in updating system preferences.

Antwort von Admixer

Hi Michael, thank you! We appreciate your review!

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist in Ukraine

Essential adtech stack for brands

Kommentare: With Admixer, our company received a convenient way to manage different ad campaigns from one account. Real-time reports are a huge advantage (especially the new ones). Advertising is now a robust lead-driving source for us. Also, Admixer has a wide range of ad formats to help you reach performance goals. If you don't have supply partners, you can ask Admixer to connect theirs.

"We used to run many ad campaigns in different countries via different DSPs. With Admixer, we can connect brand campaigns into a united infrastructure. We work with a personal manager Irina who helps us with all the questions that we have. During our first call, she explained how to merge our media buys in one place. As a result, our team can now control all our ads' performance from a single account without delegating it to agencies. It's a great option! I appreciate care about me as a customer and clearly explained complicated things. Another excellent benefit is that we buy impressions from mobile apps and mobile websites directly using various ad formats (such as banners, videos, native ad units). In addition to our partner publishers, we buy inventory from Admixer SSP for our brand. "

Previous DSP interface was a bit outmoded. We were relieved to get a new one with flights feature and new targeting options.

Antwort von Admixer

Thank you, Maryna! We're happy to be useful.

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
Marketing Manager in Belarus

Excellent programmatic platform and helpful customer care team

Kommentare: Admixer demonstrates that a lot of things in online adverising could be assigned to the innovation. With the platofrm, I can manage all ad campaigns. It's helpful. Currently, I work with in-app and mobile campaigns and purchase inventory from Admixer partners apps and websites. I'd say that the results are promising!

Benefits: great onboarding process, real-time reporting, clear and point-by-point campaign targeting. Moreover, I'd give my high-score review to the client service team. They offer assistance instantly.

I have no improvements for Admixer Network on my mind now. I like everything!

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Ekaterina :) We appreciate it!

Alina
Marketer in Ukraine

Admixer is a valuable programmatic partner

Kommentare: "I run dozens of ad campaigns at a time, and Admixer is a great partner to control all of them from one place. As we're the owners of our ad server account, we don't have to pay fees to other ad networks or DSPs. We launch as many ad campaigns as we require without worrying about the traffic quality or hidden budget cuts. I like multiple targeting options and ad campaign setup. I'm also a fan of effectiveness analysis, so I was impressed by the in-depth and helpful real-time reports system. "

I appreciate ad campaign control, as I save time when tracking all ad activities from one account.

I didn't find out any disadvatages while using the product.

Antwort von Admixer

Thank you for your feedback, Alina! We're happy to have you among our customers!