Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.9/5
    4.8/5

Über Rankz

Mit Rankz können Unternehmen planen, erstellen und zusammenarbeiten, um außergewöhnliche Kampagnen und Inhalte nach Maß einzuführen.

Erfahre mehr über Rankz

22 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Subham B.
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2019

"The only rank tracking software I trust"

Kommentare: In one line: This is the only rank tracking tool one should use. In detail: I'm not just using it to track rankings, but I'm also using it to decide the budget and the resources I might need to allocate to a particular project. It shows me the referring domain count, word count of the articles (top 10 serps) for all the keywords I import. Based on that I get an idea say, if the competitors have articles with a word count of 4000 words, I'd surely need that much content to show up there. So if a project has 30 articles which are 4000 words each, I can easily calculate the amount I'd be spending on content alone, similarly, I can do that with the domain count. However, it doesn't show the domains so that'd be a guess, but it surely gives me an idea. Besides it the rank tracking is really very accurate. I've been using Ahrefs and SEMrush in the past, but this gives me more control and is accurate.

Vorteile: - Word Count of the SERPs: This particular feature has helps me decide "How much would I need to invest in content alone?" - The rankings are regularly updated and trust me, this has been accurate 100%. Don't know how they've been managing this part, but this surely is a problem with a lot of known tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush etc. - Wonderful UI: There are times when people end up creating a modern design and forget about being functional, but this tool has a magnificent combination of both!

Nachteile: - It has pretty much everything every rank tracking software or tool should have. However, an additional feature such as "details" about the referring domains would be a good addition to this!

von Rankz an 28.5.2019

Hey, thanks for stopping by and reviewing us. We appreciate your positive feedback about our product.

• Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Abel B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Cheap and effective tool to track your rankings"

Kommentare: Overall? It's been a good ride with Rankz, its now easy for me to track my ranking keywords, gain a ton of backlinks from PR sites, check SEO domain stats with only a few clicks at no extra cost, I Stan.

Vorteile: Rankz is currently one of the companies that takes money off our account every month in exchange for the service they provide. Rankz helps us stay on top of our SERPs and see how our sites are doing (moving up and down) almost in real time. It shows data that although can be improved upon, still enough to know where you are on the SERPs. That's not all Rankz also has incorporated a couple of other useful tools like Pressly ( A PR tool that's uber useful to SEOs) and a couple of other tools like DA, domain availability checker and more. Before writing this review, I have checked Rankz twice today and its safe to say since I subscribed, Haven't gone two days without checking in.

Nachteile: Sometimes data does not load up completely and I'd have to reach out to support who then have to pull a few strings to make that happen or get the good 'ol we're working on it, eventually gets solved anyway.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Ubaid U.
SEO Expert
  • Bewertet am 3.2.2020

"Simple and Affordable SERP Tool"

Kommentare: As a SEO Agency owner I know how painful it is to track Search Engine Rankings. Rankz has quickly become one of my daily go-to SEO tools.

Vorteile: Rankz offers fast keywords tracking where others rank trackers struggle mostly. UI is Great Easy to understand for beginners.

Nachteile: Nothing. Works Great! I really Recommend it

• Bewertet am 3.2.2020
Marketing Director
Alternative Medizin, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Better than the others out there"

Kommentare: I use it every day. Sometimes I'll use an incognito window to verify it's working correctly for searches and it's not always spot on and sometimes I can't even find the url it's saying is ranking. The layout is great though and I've only ever used really poorly designed keyword trackers before so nothing at this price point to compare it to really. You pay for what you get.

Vorteile: Linked with ahref so I don't actually need an ahref account to track keywords. Really like the ranking over time function. The serp quick view is super awesome

Nachteile: I liked the previous version best where it displayed the url instead of the chain preview and it also could sort by daily increase or decrease.

Sandip D.
Digital Marketer
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Rankz.io is tsunami in SEO tools word!"

Kommentare: After having Rankz.io.. it has become easy to gauge our SEO efforts. It has simplified our process and let us focus on our weak content area by knowing which keywords failing.

Vorteile: Rankz.io offers crazy fast rank tracking and I haven't seen any other rank trackers that can match that. Top of that ability to check or refresh ranks on demand is awesome feature. Other things like project segregation, keywords ranking summary per project, ability to assign project to members, generate reports are my favotire. I can see RANKZ.io becoming tusami and sweeping away every other rank trackers from these market.

Nachteile: Nothing that I am encountered yet. and developers behind Rankz being so active that I am sure any thing thats lacking will get added in future.

von Rankz an 28.5.2019

Thank you Sandeep for your kind words. We hope that we are able to assist you with your SEO automation.

Abhishek N.
SEO Optimizer
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2019

"Power with Simplicity"

Kommentare: Software is very easy to use & understand for beginners.

Vorteile: Software is able to crawl all website rankings in just a few seconds accurately. I daily update the rankings to see where I'm ranking & it's working seamlessly great.

Nachteile: Need to add more features but honestly, at this price, I can't ask for more.

• Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Mudit G.
SEO / Content Writer
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2019

"Most accurate tool for rank tracking!"

Kommentare: I have used other tools available in the market but they were not accurate in terms of ranking, SERP data. I came across this tool Rankz and purchased basic plan and then i tried tracking few of my keywords and found it very accurate and the best part is the trackings gets updated very frequently which helped me live data of what happening in the SERP's for given keywords. this has lots of functionalities and they are improving it day-by-day!

Vorteile: The tool with the most accurate and updated trackings. UI is just awesome. Simple and Easy to navigate/use. Customer support is very quick and reliable. Finally, I am having around 1500 keywords to track every day and this tool worked out very well for me.

Nachteile: Nothing as per now. Great tool! highly recommended

• Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Karan L.
CMO
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"the only SEO suite I use"

Kommentare: Loving it so far, the suite is very intuitive to use.

Vorteile: It's probably the fastest suite of tools I've used to date.

Nachteile: I wish they had a few more tools to the suite.

Vivek S.
Co-Founder & CEO
Marktforschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Simplest Tool To Track Keyword Position for Multiple Projects"

Kommentare: Overall I would say this is the best Dedicated Google Rank Tracking Software available online.

Vorteile: Ease of use and simplest Dashboard one can ever imagine.
We at EYUVA have to manage multiple dashboards for different types of tracking. And from our experience we can say this was one of the simplest Dashboard I have seen.

Nachteile: Nothing as such for now. Even they are taking up our feedback quick and itterating the software pretty fast.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Aakash P.
Full Stack Developer
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Simple and Easy to Use"

Kommentare: I would say, it's one of the best keyword tracking tools out there in the market. When I tried for the first time, I was fall in love to its accuracy and fast results. Worth investment!

Vorteile: Keyword position accuracy
On demand data pulled directly from Ahrefs for keywords
Keyword suggestions
Detailed reports

Nachteile: Using it from starting, but didn't find any as of now :)

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.11.2018

"The fastest and most accurate tool with no BS"

Kommentare: Pretty good as compared to the existing rank tracking tools that I've been using.

Vorteile: Speed and the accuracy at which it shows the ranks for any number of keywords.

Nachteile: Graphs generation is bit weird still, maybe need better reporting system

von Rankz an 27.11.2018

Thank you for your review.

Graph generation is still in beta and should be fixed in next update scheduled this Friday.

• Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Tool But..."

Kommentare: Overall a very good experience. Great work building that tool.

Vorteile: The best SEO tool out there. Love that I get a free backlink monitor tool and the ability to check the status of 20K+ domains in under 1 min with the Bulk Availability tool.

Nachteile: The UI can be improved. Getting to the Rank Tracker tool is not a straightforward action. You need to pass through the pressly page which asks if I want to Track my Keywords, Distribute Content, etc. Clicking on the "Rank Tracker" should take you directly to the rank tracker.

Nitishk G.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Great Rank Tracking Tool"

Vorteile: I'm using rankz personally, and it's working perfectly. Rankings shows are pretty accurate and the dashboard UI is also great. This tool is new, but offers many functionalities that are needed.

Nachteile: I aspect some more required functionalities like Tags, more insightful email reports. This tools is going to be great!

Rahul B.
Specialist Marketing
Verlagswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2018

"Accurate Tool for tracking Keywords."

Kommentare: Its accuracy and speed is far better than other existing tools.

Vorteile: The tool is 100% Accurate. We have been tracking more than 2000 keywords per day for multiple projects and its working perfectly fine. The Dashboard is quite Simple which make this tool easy to use.

Nachteile: Nothing as per now. It will improve more with more updates.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Piyush S.
SEO Executive
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Fantastic Service That Doesn't Disappoint"

Vorteile: 1. Works very smoothly without any hiccups, the flow of adding the project is straight forward.
2. Results are accurate, something I have faced a problem with a lot of other tools.
3. Free tools that makes life easier.

Nachteile: 1. Need to communicate about maintenance time beforehand.

Co-Founder

"Instant Ranks"

Kommentare: Rankz keeps me updated with keywords i am working on.

Vorteile: Results are accurate and lightening fast. I have used almost all the available products in the market but never seen a product like this.

Nachteile: I found everything smooth. Even support is instant on Rankz. Nothing to dislike.

Thomas N.
Web Development / Search Engine Optimization
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2019

"Most accurate rank tracker out there"

Kommentare: I finally have accurate rankings for all my KW

Vorteile: Simple and accurate, most of the rank trackers add to much stuff and fail.

Nachteile: nothing yet, everything that is there I like so far

Harsh C.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"Rankz Review by Aspirebit Technolab"

Kommentare: i used to check my serp of client and my web keywords i'm loving this tool! now i can also i used to use for guest post & paid post.

Vorteile: - Best SERP Checker
- Best Guest/Paid Post Tools (Distribute Content feature)

Nachteile: Rankz.io is awesome and there is a NO CONS.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Prateek K.
Senior Associate
Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2018

"Works smoothly and accurately"

Vorteile: Simply does what it says, easy to use, well designed

Nachteile: Keyword suggestions can be improved upon

Taj soheil S.
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2019

"Best tool for checking keywords and real time ranking."

Vorteile: Accuracy, free add-on tools, light speed keyword checking

Nachteile: Nothing as per now, will update this section if I found one!

Sam B.
Oprichter
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

"These guys deserve q great review"

Kommentare: It's great! The support is top notch and the program does what it needs to do.

Vorteile: I like that the serp's get updated qaily and the user interface is neat.

Nachteile: Nothing yet, especially because the support helped me and even implemented improvements.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Patrick B.
SEO
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2019

"Awesome software that gives me all the important keyword data."

Vorteile: I love the user-friendliness and experience of the tool. It also provides me enough keyword data for my SEO campaigns. Their support is also great.

Nachteile: There are no cons with this software. It works well.

von Rankz an 28.5.2019

Thank you for reviewing us Patrick. Hope you are enjoying our SEO tools so far.