Über Friggin Yeah!

Preisüberwachungssoftware mit Fokus auf Steigerung des Umsatzes, Reduzierung der Kosten und Qualitätsprüfung von E-Commerce-Angeboten.

Erfahre mehr über Friggin Yeah!

Price is reasonable, easy to use, very responsive support team.

Bewertungen zu Friggin Yeah!

4,9
5,0

Friggin Yeah! hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Friggin Yeah! bereits verwendet?

Kathy
Kathy
E-Commerce Manager in USA
Großhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done and more

Kommentare: The product gives you value for your money. The information is clearly displayed and ACCURATE. Customer service was very responsive to any issues that came up and reacted very quickly. If there were issued on their end they communicated to you promptly and resolved the issues very quickly. I would highly recommend this software.

I liked that this software was very easy to use and gave you all the necessary information.

I do not have anything negative to say about the software. I am very pleased.

AmyLynn
Senior Account Analyst in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Saving Tool

Kommentare: They are always very quick to respond to requests, I don't think I've ever had to wait more than 24 hours (and I feel bad because they've waited much longer for responses from me). They're very understanding of what we as a retailer are looking for.

It scrubs several of our product listings across some of our top retailers (and MAP violators) so we can get a daily look at the pricing landscape. It also takes what once took us 3 hours for one person to do on one site and automates the whole process giving our team more time to focus on fixing these pricing issues instead of trying to find them. We also spent a lot of money to have a custom tool built out for us that became useless when a retailer would update their site, so it's really awesome that Price Monitoring is on top of retailer website changes and updates accordingly. We do not have to pay attention to any of these things. It tracks pricing history so when we have retailers blaming each other for breaking MAP, we have definitive proof of when the price was changed and who started it. This has helped us tremendously when requesting price changes with certain retailers. It also pulls our product reviews for us as an added feature making it easier for us to respond to those Amazon reviews, and see what products have recently been reviewed across other retailers.

We cannot respond to product reviews on Target/Kohls/BedBath and other retailers, but from my understanding, this isn't at the fault of Price Monitoring, but the retailers having exclusive agreements with another provider (who is much more costly). Sometimes, we forget how to find certain information within the tool, like which report going to for what information, but I find that more to be a user issue than the software itself. Maybe a help/wiki for the tool that provides detailed information on how to find information might be helpful.

Dave
Vice President in USA
Musik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable Insights at a Reasonable Price

Kommentare: The software does it's job and the people behind the software are great. You get the tools and support you need.

The ability to see prices for our catalog or products across a variety of sales channels is very valuable in a dynamic market.

It's not so much about the software, but going through Google listings to find what triggered the software can sometimes be a challenge.

Robin
Sales Activation in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Map tracking simplified

Friggin Yeah/Pricing IQ takes what other MAP tracking software does and simplifies it. Incredibly affordable for a straight froward program. Daily violations delivered right to my inbox, and I can access all the same info 24/7 through the portal. Whenever I have needed help, customer service has been immediately responsive and resolved my issue in less than 24 hours. No need to pay the big bucks for other tracking software, take advantage of this great service!

If you want all the bells and whistles this software might not be for you. It is simple, straight forwarded and super easy to use. Does what it supposed to at a great price.

Sarah
E-Commerce Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Friggin Yeah we recommend this MAP & seller tracking software!

Kommentare: Excellent. We highly recommend them as an efficient and affordable solution.

Friggin Yeah! has an extremely simple and functional user interface for managing MAP tracking and competitive pricing, and we also use it to provide visibility for unauthorized sellers. This is actually our priority with how we use Friggin Yeah! because it allows us to prevent counterfeit product from being sold on online marketplaces. Reporting is easy to download and their review tracking features are great as well.

Friggin Yeah! has all the features we need and you can customize a lot of reporting settings, which is great. And any time we've had an issue it's been resolved immediately. They have excellent customer service, and they also genuinely appreciate customer feedback for their product development roadmap. It is wonderful to work with a company like this.

Karen
Director of Consumer Services in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Friggin Awesome!

Kommentare: A great partnership!

The site has become a valuable tool in order to allow us to mange Minimum Advertised Price breaks. The reporting is clear and concise. The service is exceptional. Sku modifications are acted upon within moments of request being sent. Low image count and inventory status is a bonus!

The ability to customize a report would be fantastic as opposed to the standard canned report that requires filtering. Another great option would be to have the ability to change a price from our end rather than having to request from FY.

Lindsay
Customer Data Coordinator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Support and Increased Brand Integrity

Kommentare: FY has allowed our company to get a great grasp on MAP monitoring. It was implemented easily and we have seen a reduction in MAP Violations increasing brand integrity.

FY is reliable, easy to make updates to monitoring product and sites lists. Daily reports provide usable data that is straightforward and simple to understand. Our support team is great. They respond promptly and addresses inquiries clearly.

One feature that would be helpful is if “add to cart” postings by sellers can be filtered out as our specific MAP policy is not violated by this.

Kevin
Kevin
Account Executive in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service and support!

Kommentare: Both the software and team have been excellent to work with and we don't question our decision at all with choosing them, I couldn't be happier with our experience!

This software allows our sales team to review every day pricing from our authorized retailers in order to better provide a fair but competitive field for our brand and products. The ease of use of the interface for us has definitely been a highlight. At most I spend 5 minutes training a coworker on the system, and if they have any questions the customer support team provides answers promptly.

I don't have any major complaints about the software whatsoever, and neither does our team. There are updates in the works from what I understand for minor problems we've had in the past. For example, I contacted them about how many violations I can see per page and the fix was made in less than a week.

Susanne
VP Sales & Marketing in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Price Monitoring Tool - easy and reasonable

Kommentare: Great experience and the tool has really helped our business maintain a level playing field with online sales.

Price is reasonable, easy to use, very responsive support team.

It was easy to implement - no complaints.

Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great service and fast turn around.

Kommentare: Found MAP policy violators quickly and stopped them from under pricing us. Great service

Super fast and easy to interpret. Made quick decisions due to the wonderful reporting.

No issues at all. CSR and his team were great and I highly recommend.

Jonathan
Director Consumer Sales in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great MAP monitoring software

Has the features we need to monitor pricing across channels at a good value

I don't have any real negative comments about the software. It's serving our needs well.

Steve
National Retail Director in USA
Baumaterial, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Competitive Insight Tool

Kommentare: Amazing team, great product, valued solution!

[sensitive content hidden] and team offer great support, quick troubleshooting, and nearly instant response to questions and issues.

No complaints with FrigginYeah to this point.

Robert
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Service!

This software allows us to get insight into our lead-base ahead of our competitors. It's a great tool, and the ROI is worth the money we've invested in the software.

It sounds cliche, but there truly isn't a bad aspect to the software.

Nicole
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MAP Reports at its Best!

Kommentare: Fantastic experience and good customer service.

MAP Pricing Reports are very easy to download. All the important information is included.

Doesn’t have the ability to manage the violators.