Über LandOne Takeoff

Cloud-based takeoff and enhancement design software crafted specifically for landscape and irrigation contractors.

Erfahre mehr über LandOne Takeoff

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie LandOne Takeoff bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Billy W.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Efficient

Kommentare: At first, the thought of loading your pdf(s), setting your material items seemed a waste of time, but once you get the hang of it, it's quite the opposite. A truly valuable tool that saves time and increases production.

How efficient the tool is to use. Load your pdf in, add your material for your takeoffs and run with it. Very good tool.

Nothing as of yet. The one thing I noticed after first signing up has been addressed already by Joshua.

Dominic Z.
Landscape Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Landscape-Specific Takeoff Software

Kommentare: This is a total time-saving tool. I've literally used this for everything from basic measurements to creating planting plans to give to my guys in the field.

This is easily the best takeoff software I've ever used for landscape estimating. I can breeze through the biggest projects in no time with clean, accurate dimensions and quantities.

I wish there was an option to print takeoff quantities on to an annotated plan sheet.

Richard B.
Lead Estimator in USA

LaneOne are at the Front of the Pack

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: LandOne has consistently added features & asked for input on new features, their continual fine tuning of the product has made us a happy & satisfied customer.

Two years ago our team was currently using a desktop takeoff software, making it difficult to work remotely, review projects in the field or with clients, and audit employees work. Making a switch to LandOne has made all those difficulties a reality with its cloud based takeoff software.

Being a newer company to the scene, LandOne has come leaps are bounds from where it started with minimal features to now an extensive takeoff tool. The occasional bug does arise, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] & his team is always very prompt in fixing any issues & his customer support is second to none.

Rochelle T.
Design, Selbstständig

LandOne Makes it Easy!

Kommentare: I started my own Landscape Design company and the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at LandOne has been incredible! He has assisted me in many ways that have benefited me and my clients. My questions are answered quickly and he has even set up Zoom meetings to further assist. Best supported software ever!

The feature that I like the most is being able to use my mobile phone to take photos of a client's current landscape and upload them to a design file where I can design their new landscape plan right over their current landscape so that they can actually see how everything will look at their home.

There is nothing that I dislike about the software.

Aaron L.

LANDONE GREAT FOR LANDSCAPE ESTIMATORS

Kommentare: QUICK TAKEOFFS OF SQFT OF PROPERTIES AND QUANTITIES OF MATERIALS

VERY EASY TO LEARN AND GETS EASIER EVERY PLAN. MAKING TAKE OFFS QUICK AND EASY TO EXPORT TO EXCELL.

N/A right now. Will note I have only had software for 6 months.

Betsy H.
Vice President in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Versatile!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The customer service is fantastic and helpful! We enjoy using this!

The software is incredibly easy to use! Coming from a competitor to this was a breeze. It is user friendly, straightforward, and intuitive. We have had multiple people train on using this software and each has learned it quickly. We love that our employees can hit the ground running with this after a few uses. It's been a tremendous asset for our team.

It's frustrating that others can log into a project at the same time if they aren't communicating. Then the work that one or both has done is deleted. It'd be nice if there was a way for the software to recognize if someone is currently in the program. It'd also be cool if you could click on one section then change it to a different thing- like if an area was measured for a certain groundcover but you want it to be changed to a different one.

Placido U.
Estimator/Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Landone has Revolutionized our impact on the landscape industry

Kommentare: I am greatly satisfied with Landone and I am excited to see what additional features get added.
We are on/using Landone everyday/allday, and will continue to use Landone.

This is software completely changed how we do takeoffs, going from hand written notes and measurements and tallying up counts at the end, to having Landone cut our takeoff time by at least half is amazing. I have really liked all the updates that have been implemented since we first starting using the software. The measuring of areas and counting of specific materials is the biggest help on our side.

This not really anything that I dislike about the software, but the more and more that we've been using it the more features I would like to see. We have been using Landone more and more to draw and develop schematic landscape and irrigation plans. If we had more irrigation specific symbols such as valves or sprays, I know this is specific for landscape and irrigation industry but we have enjoyed using Landone for all or our plan needs. Another feature that comes with us drawing landscape and irrigation plans, is if we had the ability to add like a legend or schedule where we could add our symbols with the corresponding descriptions.

Will T.
Designer and Estimator in USA

Continues to impress

Kommentare: I have used LandOne to estimate projects that were estimated at $25,000 to over $1 Million. My company encourages me quarterly to see what other take off software is out there for comparison case, and I am always happy to keep using LandOne.
One time I hade an issue with a bug in the software and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] video chatted with me about it and that kind of service speaks volumes.

Very easy to use. Stores past take-offs on the cloud for easy reference as most jobs sell and go to production months, sometimes a year after I estimate.

I got in on this software early and were some bugs on the way. Customer service is very attentive and those bugs were fixed within a week. New, useful features are released frequently and video instruction on how to use the new features are released wit it.

Colton E.
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

LandOne Takeoff Review

Kommentare: I am able to easily gather information from LandOne and use this to come up with estimates. I can use all the info for practically any application like Excel and the files are always saved and accessible.

Features include easy access to upload files and material and editing. There are little issues when it comes to printing or using the info from LandOne to transfer to other applications.

I am currently new to this role so I am sure down the line I will find some feature that could use new features, technology, etc.

Austin M.
Estimtor in USA

LandOne is Number One

Kommentare: LandOne has been extremely valuable to our operations here at Foret Group. We use it every day and are impressed with the improvements LandOne has made thus far.

Ease of use, high quality, annotated plans download, materials list download, measuring tool on the top bar (great for detail sections)

A little slow when multiple pages uploaded.

Benton F.

Digital Take Offs

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been very pleased. It has help us strategically better understand the jobs with precision.

We are able to organize and file our take offs for a collaborative approach among our team.

Sometimes the site is unavailable due to updates or maintenance. Would be helpful if we could work locally and save locally then refresh next time we had broadbrand.

Gary W.

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to set up layers to start a take-off and easy to download into an excel sheet.

One of the easiest take-off programs that I have used for landscape and irrigation. They keep updating features that makes it even better. When ever I have a problem they help me out immediately and get me back to work.

The only problem is not having a un-do button. There are ways to go back, but would be easier to hit button to undo one point.

Reza K.
VP in USA

Persica

Kommentare: positive, very positive.

Time-saving, easy to learn, and reasonably priced.

That you can not use as a bidding software yet, where you could add material cost, labor, equipment cost. more feature to be able to price jobs and not just only do take off.

Kellee G.
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use program that makes estimating more accurate and efficient.

Kommentare: LandOne is a great value. It’s much cheaper than other programs and easier to use. LandOne helps us save time and money.

LandOne is so easy to use! It helps me ensure that my plant counts are correct and I don’t have to worry about losing count if I’m distracted. I especially like the downloadable material lists. This saves time because I can copy and paste instead of re-typing materials into an RFQ. I also like being able to do takeoffs from a tablet/iPad.

Measuring areas and counting plants on an iPad could be smoother but I can usually get what I need.

Justin W.
Project Manager in USA

Great Software

Kommentare: A+

The software is user friendly unlike some other software. It works great for takeoff

I would like to be able to draw and design using Landone

General Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best option I’ve found for mobile use

Kommentare: We’ve been able to expedite the estimating process without being anchored to the office or a desk. Everything we do is in the field, this helps us to be in the field and continue to put estimates out.

1. The ease of use on my iPad. Creating new projects as well as doing takeoffs in the field are simple 2. The ability to upload satellite images in the form of a pdf for takeoffs.

The selection tool was not responsive enough causing us to backtrack in take offs. That has been fixed with previous upgrades.

Katie J.
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

5 Star Program

Kommentare: LandOne has made it easier for my Landscape Company to calculate accurate quantities on large scale plans which allows us to provide accurate estimates to our clients.

The software is user friendly and not hard to use. Makes my job easier.

Probably just how touchy the zoom in/ zoom out is.

Tommy L.
Founder in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best web-based takeoff platform yet!

Kommentare: Virtually zero ramp-up time; extremely intuitive and easy to use. Literally anyone can log in and start using it immediately. We love it, and will continue to use it!

We love that LandOne is online. It's portable that way and anyone can log in and use it from any device or machine. Very powerful features all built in your browser. The ability to snap aerials within the software is killer also!

The only feature we're missing from this software is the ability to highlight or isolate an area, and save that delineation. The laso tool works awesome for quick jobs, but the ability to save those areas would be a plus.

Gena M.
Estimator/Purchasing Agent in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Start for a great software program

Kommentare: Customer service is great!! Always ready and available to help!

Program is tailored to meet the needs of the landscape professional. Downloading plans is quick and easy. Adding materials is simple.

Make a few minor improvements in takeoff tools. I would like to see a backup or undo button that doesn't erase the entire takeoff in progress.

Kevin H.
Commercial Account Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to turn around those 'We don't need a formal design Clients" projects.

I can get something to my clients 4xs faster than using our designers to create small projects where the client just wants to visualize what you are proposing.

Not being able to spend enough time learning everything this software offers.

Scott L.
Sales in USA

Handy Dandy

It saves me time in doing take-offs, compared to doing it by hand. Also, time & money saved in getting plans printed.

I don't know enough about comparative products to know if there is anything to dislike! All I know is it works for me.

Aaron M.
Director of Construction Administration in USA
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

LandOne is a great cloud-based solution

The speed and resolution is excellent. Other programs I have tried bog down and become unresponsive. LandOne works.

LandOne doesn't have all of the features of a desktop program. But it does what it needs to do.

Gordon C.
Bidder in USA

Great Service

I love the simplicity of this software. It makes all my takeoffs easy and organized.

My biggest con is there is no mobile app.