Über FlowMapp

Full-Stack-UX-Plattform. Entwirf UX für Produkte, Websites und Apps mit kollaborativen Online-Tools.

Erfahre mehr über FlowMapp

Collaboration and being able to invite people into a project is definitely a plus. The support team seems friendly enough.

Can't easily add additional sitemap pages with the same functionalities.

Bewertungen zu FlowMapp

4,9

FlowMapp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 43 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FlowMapp bereits verwendet?

Hamed
Hamed
CEO in Polen
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great assistant tool for AI and user flow design

Kommentare: I've been using FlowMapp for many years in my studio and academy. Its pictograms in sitemap make IA and user flow more beautiful and usable, specially when we need to present it for our design customers! The collaboration and communication options is so useful to accelerate the feedback process. I use this tool in our academy to educate IA and user flow instead of some general tools like Miro. Because it helps my students to understand the logical relation between information architecture and user flow design.

One of its unique features is the logical relation between information architecture items and user flow design section. So we can use IA items to design user flows and it avoids a mess in hierarchy.

It will be great if it support RTL languages in design.

Tammy
Tammy
Online Marketing Expert - Digital Marketing Expert - Search Marketing - Internet Marketing Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great organizer and time saver!

Kommentare: Content & photo gathering. Mockups, user flow, customer journey, wireframes. Such a time saver and keeps everything so organized!

The FlowMapp platform is fantastic! Being able to add our team and clients with different levels of access has saved us SO much time in gathering content and images not to mention creating an easy-to-use working sitemap, customer journey maps, user flows, and personas (all with premade templates, or from scratch!) We can't say enough awesome things about these guys!👏😃

Needs an undo button to erase mistakes. Nothing else!

Chiara
Chiara
Senior UX/UI Designer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Packs too much into a visual sitemap editor

I like how easy it is to create a nicely spaced site map for a web project and add contextual info to each element/page. It's nice to see an attempt at boosting sitemaps creation by adding a way to handle content, but I'm not too sure they nailed it just yet.

I think the UI is very cluttered and it makes it hard to absorb the info the sitemap is trying to convey. I also think the pricing is a bit excessive

Dídac
Dídac
CEO in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My tool to creat Sitemaps

You can create visual sitemaps super easy

There are some options that still to develope

Rafael
Rafael
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wow! FlowMapp has given me peace of mind!

Kommentare: I sincerely have peace of mind now. I manage a ton of projects, ideas are always popping up and bugs are inevitable. The sheer amount of thoughts I manage daily can be overwhelming. FlowMapp helps me organize the present and future in a beautiful way.

FLowMapp is clearly created by product developers, designers and project managers. What I like most is the beautiful user interface. Creating projects is super easy and each project can have the master sitemap, funnels, user journeys and personas grouped by project. I also like the labeling system which allows me to quickly see the status of each paid... is it in progress, done or pending etc.

I'd love for FlowMapp to integrate with Nifty PM. This would be a lights game changer. However, even without the integration, I am thrilled to be a FlowMapp user!

Fabiano
User Experience Architect in Frankreich
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Experience for Site Mapping

Kommentare: Excellent Experience. Highly recommended.

As far as I know, this is the best tool for site mapping. We can have an information architecture source of truth and work together as a team with content, merchandising UX and UI.

It could have different nav sessions (primary nav bar, secondary, and subpages for the independent pages and footer pages)

Thomas
Founder in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Comprehensive Feature set, Easy-to-use Experience, Great for my productivity!

Kommentare: Great experience! Easy to get started, easy to understand even when I come back to my flow days later, and easy to customize!

The comprehensive feature set has completely drawn me to FlowMapp away from other tools. I like that I can draw both User Flows and visualize our website Sitemaps in one tool, and allow me to share just one link to get feedback from clients.

The drawing tools could be simplified to make it faster to draw user flows, such as one-click creation of new boxes and connections.

Creative Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Nicely Designed, Very Helpful Project Planning tool!

Kommentare: My overall experience with Flowmapp has been great. I use the tool mainly for creating client sitemaps and tracking development which it does the job well for. The support team is very friendly and responsive and has already made minor improvements based on my feedback.

It was very easy to get started and start creating sitemaps for my client projects. The UI is robust and easy to use for the most part and offers the features I needed, along with others I may start to utilize more. The discussion, file, and status tagging features definitely help it stand out.

There is current no white label option, so you are stick with the FM branding. It's minmal but would be helpful in an agency setting when showing to clients. Overall sitemap functionality gets harder to use with large sitemaps and pages are large and it can be hard to get a birds-eye view of a project on a medium-large website. It would also be nice to have an easier way to create a sitemap based on a current site by simply entering the site link instead of XML file.

Dapo
Head of Digital Transformation in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a breeze to use!

It makes it so easy to draw user flows, I feel like a dinosaur coming from using Visio to try and do UX flows to this tool which is dedicated to UX user flows and it shows. The interface is easy to follow and I love the sharing aspect.

Not much, I really wish they get a move on and build integration with Jira. It would be awesome.

Antwort von FlowMapp

Appreciate the review, Dapo We will add more integrations in the future.

Dani
Graphic Designer in Australien

Perfect for the web project I used Flowmapp for

Kommentare: Great! I would use again for another project

User testing and client account onboarding were fantastic. All involved in the project found the platform easy to use and navigate.

None! no changes needed that I could find.

Randy
Randy
Owner/Founder in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A Well-Integrated UX Tool that Promises to Become a Comprehensive Solution

Kommentare: The software is robust, and it took a bit of playing around to grasp some of the more nuanced options available. The sitemapping tool is pretty easy to pick up, but working with personas has been a little more challenging – a tutorial prompt/guide would be helpful.

The sitemapping tool is incredible. Not only are you able to create traditional sitemaps (which you can view either visually or in a tree structure), but you can also designate sections and content within each page of that map. This means that you can create really robust outlines for the entire contents of a website that make it really easy to collaborate between strategists, designers, developers, and stakeholders in the website design process. Each page can also have a "cover" that gives a general concept of what the page layout might look like (for example, to provide an at-a-glance distinction between a landing page, a blog index page, a single article page, and a contact page). They have a default cover set, or you can create and upload your own. The persona development tool is one that I've only just begun playing with, but it already seems pretty powerful and helpful in developing user experiences and flows. The thing that has me most excited, though, is the way all the various pieces of FlowMapp integrate with one another. The sitemap you create flows into the user flow, which uses the personas and allows you to create seamless customer journeys. Rumor has it that they're working on a wireframing tool as a part of the FlowMapp toolkit, and I can't wait to see how that integrates with the rest of their products.

The sitemapping tool was really easy for me to just pick up and begin using, but the persona tool would benefit from having a tutorial/walkthrough prompt. It's a really robust offering, but the nuances have taken me a while to figure out.

Victoria
VP, Marketing in Kanada
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Bundled features make it easy

It was quite easy for us to adopt using Flowmapp for our use. The availability of customer journey maps, personas, user flows and sitemaps combined with collaboration really allows us to get a good comprehensive view of our customer and translate it into product requirements and website enhancements.

Currently unable to connect projects together. Sometimes we have projects that are complimentary or dependent on each other. Being able to link sitemaps of different projects together would be great. Also, sometimes we might have a few sitemaps that are part of one project (eg. think master site + 1+ microsites) that are linked together. Currently the projects within Flowmapp only allow 1 sitemap per project. Finally, for the Team plan there are only 5 users. It doesn't look like you can add an extra user, if needed without having to move to a larger plan.

Antwort von FlowMapp

Thank you very much, Victoria We have plans in the roadmap regarding the aspects to improve you've mentioned

Robert
Robert
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flowmapp - Best tool for sitmaps & website content planning.

Kommentare: Overall, the system is wonderful. It's easy to use, robust for medium sized teams, and it really helps you to plan out user interface, website content, customer journeys, and to create visuals to support the complex world of user interface. I would absolutely recommend this product. Seriously - great for websites and marketing agencies. This is the best user interface, content planning, and sitemap software for web design agencies, marketing companies and the like.

I love how this is built precisely for marketing and web design companies. I love the site map tool, the customer journey tool, and the way you can plan out the sections for a website. This is the perfect tool for web design agencies to get organized, keep their processes synced up, share across team members and stay organized.

Nothing - we have legitmately loved using this from the get-go. WHen we started back in 2019, i was able to use it quickly, it solved problems fast, and i've only had one little customer support request that had to do with transferring between another use and they did it right away.

Paul
UI Designer in Russland
Design, Selbstständig

A simple sitemap tool grows into a full suite of UX tools

Kommentare: Overall, a pretty snappy tool that eliminates the need to draw sitemaps, flow-charts, etc manually in Sketch/Figma. The ability to add custom card covers should allow designers to integrate flows into their presentations easily. New features (CJMs and Personas) should be appreciated by UX analysts and anyone trying to have all their project info consolidated in a single space. Been using the service for a couple of years now, so far it's been mostly convenient.

Pretty simple and intuitive UI, very easy to start building a sitemap or a user flow. Lots of new features — CJMs and User Personas were a welcome addition, if not always necessary — it's good to have these tools available in a single service. Collaboration and being able to invite people into a project is definitely a plus. The support team seems friendly enough : )

At this point, the pricing is a bit higher than I'd expect. I wouldn't mind a standalone app, but the web app seems to work well enough. The UI itself could be improved, but that's about it in terms of cons.

Niclas
Product Designer in Schweden
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

FlowMapp for planning and organizing team efforts in product developments is amazing

The sheer ease of use is hard to find a match with elsewhere. It's not only fun and easy to organize stuff, it's also easy to read, find and collaborate on - and we only expect even more from 2.0 that is around the corner. Excellent product with few and minor shortcomings.

There are some usability quirks that makes the whole experience come up shy of a full score. Some being for example that its impossible to have multiple sitemaps in a project, or being able to copy and paste user flows while maintaining connections (the connection are lost on paste). It could use some of the typical quality of life features you see everywhere else - but I also assume much of those things will happen with 2.0 around the corner. I'd also love to see more ambitious native integrations with apps like Figma, Slack and ClickUp/Jira.

Patsy
Web Support in Kanada
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Wouldn't be without it

Kommentare: See above. Also, quite intuitive and the support team is there to get you moving if you get stuck (example: adding text to the logic shapes on the User Flow).

I started reviewing webpages for a customer for recommending edits. Once the process got into the second and third round, it became such a time-consuming effort to keep track of what edits were still outstanding. I found FlowMapp on Google, mocked-it up and showed to my customer...including a User Flow to manage the pass-off of the pages. What a relief to have a pictorial of the site...and if my name is not on the "Label", I am not needed that day. Customer loves it, subscribed and took ownership of the subscription. We love that after an update has been made to FlowMapp as to the status of edits on a page, that a notice can be sent with detail to our inbox...a "one tool" solution.

Our website has an enormous number of "Learning Pages"...therefore the same level on the hierarchy. In order to see them all, we need to shrink the page to 40%. It would be much better if you had a choice to list these vertically. I know there is a vertical view in the "Text" view, but I'd like this option in the graphic view as well. Also, each time you enter FlowMapp, it would be good if your previous scale and location were saved. (Each time I enter I need to scale down and scroll over.)

Dishita
Student in Indien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Review

Kommentare: It was fun and mostly easy to use for my first time with it and I got a really good output with it for a UI flow I had to design for my college project.

From the banner itself, it feels like it will have good graphics and will be fun to use. The option to add small graphics to lines or elements makes it so much more appealing and communicable.

The arrows or connections can't be changed on an element, if you used right side connection, it will remain that way which makes it difficult to freely move the elements about. Maybe some more arrow styles based on standards could be added? Like double sided arrow ends to show the flow going both ways etc. Also, maybe I didn't understand it, but I would like to have different pages to be accessible from the main flow map? There might be some mini flows that fit in the big pic. If I am making a flow and have a connecting sub flow that I want to modify while I am working on the big one...so maybe I click on the connector and I get a new pop up screen/ page or whatever where I can design the subflow and then I can get out of that screen to get back to my main. Then when I print the main, it will show the circle connector there but while printing, all the subflows will also print systematically as part of it. I won't have to hunt things down or select separately (though even that is a good feature to have). It will be connected as opposed to being a separate flow itself like you get by duplicating etc...you can't link them right now can you?

Noriko
General Manager in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything in one place

This tool is easy to use and you can do many things in one place. It's very intuitive and collaborative.

There are some UX issues that could be improved, especially when building user flows (some changes get lost or is hard to move all elements at once)

Martin
Director in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flowmapp provides systematic structure for app modeling

Kommentare: Very good experience - a bit pricey for what it is but haven't yet found a better product on the market.

Intuitive easy to use AI, takes a lot of pain out of drawing flowcharts and sitemaps. Provides a fast and simple structure to turn ideas into tangible designs.

Can't easily add additional sitemap pages with the same functionalities. Seems focused more on web sites than web and mobile apps.

Kevin
Kevin
Product Designer in Kanada
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Big Fan

Kommentare: Great product, lots of features.

I like how easy it is to use - anyone on the team can jump in.

Text editing can sometimes be tricky - but overall it's great.

Juliana
Juliana
UI/UX Designer in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An intuitive and packed suite for UX

Kommentare: So far, I've had an excellent experience with FlowMapp. It's simple to use and provides all UX tools I need on a daily basis.

I've tested a lot of different UX tools and FlowMapp is surely one of the most complete ones. It has an intuitive interface that's very easy to navigate. It includes user flows, personas, and easy to use templates for user interviews.

The only negative aspect I've noted to date is that there should be more flexibility for page localization in the sitemaps section.

Thank you, Juliana! We'll improve the Sitemap

Samuel
Chef de projet in Frankreich
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A brilliant tool

Kommentare: I've been working with flowmapp for a year, this tool has allowed me to save time on my projects!

Clear interface, intuitive content creation, multiple file support (doc, sketch, psd, ppt, xls, svg ...) very well thought out collaborative work soon the creation of wireframe

no desktop application generation of unreadable PDFs (element too small) no possibility to export just part of the user flow slowing down of user flows when there are a lot of items

Thank you very much, Samuel! Export will become better soon

Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great visualization tool for non-technical users

Laying out a proposed content reorganization to busy team leaders was tricky and Flowmapp helped them visualize the proposed change and comment on gaps

It took a little explanation to help users comment on the flows, but after a tiny learning curve it was fine.

Jamie
UX Designer in UK

Great software

This software saves me so much time. I can create a sitemap in minutes rather than hours. Highly recommend it and look forward to future wireframe features.

Could work better on iPad. Moving around and zooming is tricky on touch devices.

Antwort von FlowMapp

Thank you, Jamie! Touch devices, got it we'll discuss this with developers.

Pasquale
Pasquale
Project Manager in Italien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for creating sitemaps and UX or funnel strategies

Kommentare: I can schematize the sitemaps of the projects and organize the work of my design team in a clear and fast way.

With flowmap I can easily create sitemaps and UX strategies or funnels. The ability to add labels, to add pre-set cards makes everything easier. In addition, the export function is really functional.

Unfortunately it is not possible to create multiple sitemaps per project. For example, same project that has both an ecommerce and a website. In that case, you need to create two separate projects.