Über InVideo

InVideo hilft dir dabei, deine Inhalte in großartige Videos umzuwandeln.

Erfahre mehr über InVideo

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. And it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync.

Bewertungen zu InVideo

InVideo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 297 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InVideo bereits verwendet?

Kc W.
Kc W.
CEO/Founder in Malaysia
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Kommentare: InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

C.E.O in Bangladesch

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Marketeer in Portugal
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy but full of bugs

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I went from loving it and recommending it to everyone, to now leaving a bad review online.
During these 2 years, Invideo accumulated a lot of bugs and reached the point of pure frustration.

Easy to use, online editing, lots of templates, cheap.

In 5 recent video exports, all went wrong. What started as a great software is now not dependable as it's full of bugs. Don't recommend it as you'll end spending more time on support chat than editing.

Ram N.
Ram N.
Pricipal Consultant in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Alternative for Adope products

1. No technical skill is needed. 2. Create a video from text 3. Free Option provide most of the feature

Media Library is not great, So ideally we have to visit another site like istocks, etc to take photos/music and upload them here

Rohaan S.
Rohaan S.
Self Employed in UK

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly. The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion. There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Designer and Marketer in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

An online video editor for creating videos.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use and quickly create engaging videos with the help of ready made templates which are easy to customize based on our requirement and inputs.

The pre-made video templates are simple to edit and provide excellent starting points for generating professional videos! You can quickly drag and drop elements into your video. It's simple to turn any text into an entertaining video, which I like. Ready Made Templates which are easy to customize, videos, musics, filters, transitions are all available in the vast library.

So far so good with the video editor. But looking for bulk short video generations.

Director in Singapur
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very good All in one Video Content Creation Tool

5 letzte Woche Neu

Invideo is really good all in one video content creation tool with many templates and really to use contents.

Invideo has a very limited set for brand preset.

Harold K.
Consumer Sells Excutives in Malawi
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

In ViD

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love using this software so i do benefit from it

the software is user friendly since we both have it on mobile devices and even computer so users are able to go for it anywhere they want

the software is very nice since its accessible even mobile devices like android phones and computers

Entrepreneur/marketer in Sambia
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Best free text to video app

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is easy to use and navigate through. Makes content creation easier for faceless marketing by making videos from text and has a whole range of done-for-you templates to choose from

It does not support android and this makes a little inconvenient.

Founder & Director in Bangladesch
Druck, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

InVideo is the best option for creative videos from text content automatically.

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I use InVideo for its wonderful feature for creating automated video from text content.

There is nothing special to complain about, however, they can add some more features like greenscreen and so on.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Kommentare: As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Adam G.
Adam G.
CEO in Polen

Great video editing tool

Kommentare: Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Mike P.
Mike P.
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Kommentare: As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Tarunabh D.
Film maker in Indien
Kino & Film, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Kommentare: Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily. The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Sarah P.
Sarah P.
CMO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Kommentare: I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Maya K.
Business Development in Kanada

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Kommentare: I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away). Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks! Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!). Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE! TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Richard J.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kommentare: I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Content Creator in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

InVideo is both cost and time saver

InVideo has useful features that aren't obvious at the outset. For example, video overlays - we can easily clone ourselves with two video shots placed one over the other. I also found it easy to add watermark over my videos on all scenes. Another 'pro' of InVideo is its easy screen-size selection for any video. Simply produce same video customized for mobile, desktop views. They have solid collection of templates to choose from too. If you got the budget, go for it. I found it somewhat similar to wave.video since I use both.

The editor and timeline could be improved. Sometimes there is a lag during usage, and the export too freezes often. I had to refresh the page to see the exported video. Otherwise, it's a solid tool for video creators, must have in the creator's toolbox.

Allan K.
Research Officer in Ghana
internationale Angelegenheiten, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

A very user friendly tool with good features

Kommentare: InVideo was the tool we used to create most of the content we developed for project beneficiaries on our micro enterprise stabilization project. These materials made their web pages and social media accounts much more engaging and entertaining. The materials were huge hits, and allowed these business ventures to capture new clients, document their journeys and processes, and develop unique presentations for their business brands. All thanks to InVideo.

Ease of use. InVideo takes very little time to learn and start creating your own projects. For a beginner now starting to work with video tools, I don’t think there is a better software to get you started. With tons of stock images and videos to choose from the media library, you will almost never be short of source material for any idea you might want to explore to create new content.

There should more options for aspect ratio and resolution preferences since content created for different platforms have their own unique suitable specifications. This will really help.

Sylvester M.
Sylvester M.
Founder & C.E.O in Kenia
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson matthew L.
Vinson matthew L.
SEO Specialist in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Highly customizable online video maker

Kommentare: I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor - Beautiful and professional looking templates - Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.) - Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more) - Renders very fast - Outstanding customer support - Premium videos integration - Affordable monthly/yearly plans

- Works only on Google Chrome - Sometimes load slowly

Shreni C.
Asst. Manager in Indien
Eventservice, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A product worth using

Kommentare: All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Fausto P.
Graphic Designer in Italien
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Kommentare: InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover. Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Adithya S.
Founder in Indien

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Kommentare: Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Frankly, nothing. All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

Kommentare: At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.