Über InVideo

InVideo hilft dir dabei, deine Inhalte in großartige Videos umzuwandeln.

Erfahre mehr über InVideo

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

The fact that I need to pay $10/month to get their premium stock photo and video. And it's hard to upload voice over with auto time-sync.

Bewertungen zu InVideo

InVideo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 378 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du InVideo bereits verwendet?

Sarah
Sarah
CMO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Kommentare: I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Would like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Stasha
Stasha
Web designer in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

A promising video content creation service

Kommentare: My experience with this product is positive because, despite some frustrations that I may have during work, in the end, I still get a quality product. The only thing is that background music is sometimes a problem when uploading videos to social media, and there is currently no adequate solution. FB, however, is interested in discussing it, and you can always appeal.

InVideo has grown and changed over the years I've used it. There is a strong will to provide users with good service, and they are interested in the needs of the individual regarding video processing. There is a chat that you can always use if you encounter any difficulty while working on the platform. I like the ability to transfer text to slides, and their content base has a good selection of templates.

Sometimes I run into a problem with the text on the slide, and I believe the reason is that I'm using special characters. Although support for that is present may be an underdeveloped option. Chat is available, but the help is sometimes not adequate, and it may happen that communication does not lead to a solution to the problem. The music used will never encounter a copyright error when you link an account from Youtube, but this is not the case with social media posts.

Nikita
Nikita
Chief Technical Officer in Indien
Quelle: GetApp

Wonderful Platform, Disappointing Support

An incredible platform handled by the disappointing team.

I'm writing this review to share our deeply frustrating experience with InVideo. While the platform itself may seem promising, the disappointments we faced due to their team's lackluster support have left us utterly dissatisfied. Major challenges faced by us:1. The quota of downloads never refreshes for us and when it's more than a month we face difficulty in downloads.2. When reached to them, every time ask for purchase records, being a tech company we expect them to have all the records intact3. At first they try to stall you that oh you might have consumed the refreshed data, but when you show them the count they finally refresh it.4. It's a pain point for us every month.We are writing this review to make people aware of the after purchase experience.

Ettore
Manager in Italien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When you need to create impactful videos you have to take this into consideration

Kommentare: I have made excellent videos of any format, but especially for Instagram and Tik Tok, I use it especially for holidays, Christmas, Easter, Halloween and special occasions

I really like the large library that allows you to choose from numerous templates, divided by category that you can modify in just a few steps.The text effects, the ability to add audio tracks, and images makes this tool excellent. Like having a small studio at home. Its internal AI also does a good job. its support is well organized and helps you quickly, the tutorials are very easy to understand, any person learns the instrument in minutes.Integrates well with many complementary products.

I would like to have the possibility to also generate logos that I can animate with special effects for my introductions on Youtube and Instagram videos.

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Kommentare: As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Adam
Adam
CEO in Polen

Great video editing tool

Kommentare: Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously. I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others. Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

KC
KC
CEO/Founder in Malaysia
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Kommentare: InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time! 2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that! 3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary. 4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market. 5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video. 2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Sylvester
Sylvester
Founder & C.E.O in Kenia
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Kommentare: It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson Matthew
Vinson Matthew
SEO Specialist in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Highly customizable online video maker

Kommentare: I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor - Beautiful and professional looking templates - Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.) - Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more) - Renders very fast - Outstanding customer support - Premium videos integration - Affordable monthly/yearly plans

- Works only on Google Chrome - Sometimes load slowly

Fouzi
Fouzi
Owner and Manager in Marokko
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Magic Invideo tools

Kommentare: My first time I use invideo I really do not know where to start and how to use invideo. But learning how to use it I find it great from editing to creation of my videos. I will not wait to go for premium because I enjoy my work and my videos using invideo AI.

what i like about invideo is the new invideo AI. Awesome just write your command and leave invideo AI create for me great video. Is unbelievable experience I have when it comes to create videos.

really is not an issues because i was using free trial, the presence of water mark in the videos. Other then that no comment.

Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Great for short videos!

Kommentare: The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above. The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

kelechi
Blogger in Nigeria
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

magnificent for youtube content creating even with zero experience

Kommentare: It's been Bitter-sweet

it has tons of easy-to-use templates to create top-notch video presentations.The AI tool for converting texts to videos makes content creation a little bit less stressful for someone who isnt too familiar with video editing. Invideo also has a nice stock of royalty free musics and images to use to one's advantage. amazing support too that's a stone throw away from helping.

The UI is very very laggy and time wasting. like thought there's zero compression to allow a faster use when editing. this made me question my PC's capability but turns out it was innocent. Sadly, this has been around for a while now and still no fix for this

Mike
Mike
President in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Kommentare: As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo. Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios. I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time. Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets. The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create. Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company. I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

Kommentare: I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Romaric
Romaric
Web graphic designer in Kamerun

InVideo

Kommentare: With InVideo I save more time on clients' projects as compared to times when I used to work with Windows apps. It's a facilitator and I truly enjoy its services.

InVideo is the best option for creating nice product sales, YouTube, and any other business videos. I've been using it to sell some services on Fiverr and on one of our site hustle websites. It's easy to use and very productive if you have a bit of knowledge in creativity and video editingIt doesn't require any complex knowledge (like adobe after effects or premiere pro), the visuals, designs, fonts, and stock footage are all done for me.It also uses AI technology to make readability enhancement suggestions which is enough to make my videos 100% engaging. I like the quality of the stock footage available and most importantly as I can upload my own designs.InVideo is very affordable and the customer satisfaction team is very warm & welcoming too.

I don't like the quality of its built-in text-to-speech. It's too robotic and cannot provide the exact feeling I want for my content. I'm forced to use alternatives like Spechelo to get this task done for I finally assemble all the parts of my videos.InVideo is not for advanced editing.

Shreni
Asst. Manager in Indien
Eventservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A product worth using

Kommentare: All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Virgil
Web Designer and Digital Marketer in USA
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Kommentare: I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it. Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Osama
Osama
Support Specialist in Norwegen
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick Template for Videos

Kommentare: If you want to make a video from a template, then InVideo does it nice and quickly. For fine and precise editing, then InVideo can do it, but it is difficult. The stock videos are nice and there is a wide selection. Customer support is also good and quick in replying.

InVideo has Arabic support and you can upload your own fonts. It can also put a shadow and outline on the text. The interface is modern and has scenes. The templates has cool animations. For example, it can take your logo and make a colorful opener. The price is very reasonable. The stock videos have wide selection of movies and sound effects like birds chirping.

Spliting the audio is cumbersome as compared to Wevideo. Precise editing of the audios are a little hard as compared to others. A short cut like "S" for splitting audio, video, and text is really needed to make the program fast and easy to use. There also needs to be a better zoom on the timeline.

Jehaan
Brand Manager - Times of India Metro Supplements in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Kommentare: The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

Danor
Danor
Reviewer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Best Video Editing Software

Kommentare: My experience with InVideo has been great overall. I currently have the Business plan which gives me 60 video exports per month and 1 million premium media files. These are useful from creating attractive content quickly and generating high quality videos. Text to Video is impressive and accurate and produces a number of high quality templates. Customer service is also great and responsive. The only feature I would like added would be to include more options for voiceovers.

I particularly like how user friendly the video editing tools are. The text to video feature is impressive and the template choices are plentiful.

It would be great if they have more voiceover options to choose from.

Nicole
Director in Malaysia
Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal

Kommentare: Excellent, very satisfied with the development progress

1) Stable and intuitive 2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template 3) Continuing improving 4) Excellent customer support and fast response

1) None 2) And none 3) And none again 4) And none again You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used

Arika
Arika
Manager in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Create or edit videos using Invideo without much efforts

Kommentare: My personal experience for using Invideo was good since I had never thought that I would be able to create my social media marketing videos without hiring a video editor. I just felt bad when same subscription was sold to someone else at a lower price.

Invideo is a tool that help you create video from scratch without having much of video editing knowledge. You do not need to be an expert video editor to make videos on Invideo. The number of features like adding text, animation, transitions, etc. can be easily done.

Their pricing varies a lot. I bought their subscription for $10 while after just a couple of days my friend was able to buy the same subscription for $8. This seems unfair to the users who have paid more.

Joel
Freelancer in Kenia

A Quick Review for InVideo

Kommentare: InVideo has enabled me as a writing content creator to run a YouTube channel successfully since I can create videos without having to show my face on camera. I create videos from text and customize them using the templates given to match what I want for my channel and my audience.

InVideo is an appropriate video-making software, which I use to create writing guides for my YouTube tutorials. I like this video maker because it changes the text to video effectively and adds appropriate background music that makes the video more engaging. In addition, I like InVideo because it has free video templates and automatically adds or suggests attractive images that make the video more engaging. Finally, I like this software because it has a free version that enables users to enjoy a considerable number of features offered by InVideo software before they can decide to upgrade to a pro or premium package.

I like everything about the software. I cannot complain even though it takes some time to process the video after designing. One has to wait for about 3-10 minutes (not quite long, but it should be instant or about 1 minute) for the video to process.

Stan

InVideo Review

Kommentare: While support was trying to be helpful, they could only tell me they were aware of the problem and get it resolved. This was a deal-breaker for me.

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

The biggest problem is their program's problem with V/O synchronization with the video. While during editing of the project the synchronizing of the V/O and the video worked, once we exported it no longer synced. This was a total negative. Support was no help except to tell me they are working on it. It never happened and they provide me with a total refund with no hassles,

Kimmo
Owner in Finnland
Onlinemedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our most used program for Social Media videos

Kommentare: InVideo is our main program for social media video making, we could not cope without it.

With hundreds of templates, iStock Photo video library and easy of use, this is our to-go program for social media videos. Also customer support is amazing.

As this is SaaS, it has it's pro's and con's, as you must be connected to internet while working with InVideo.