Über Remedly

Remedly ist die gesamte Software, die deine Praxis benötigt, in einer cloudbasierten Lösung. Überzeuge dich selbst: Plane eine kostenlose, personalisierte Demo.

Erfahre mehr über Remedly

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Remedly bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Scott w. M.
Scott w. M.
Founder and President in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent EMR solution for Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists

This product has vastly enhanced my efficiency by allowing me to offload my schedule and have most of my post-operative patients check in with virtual follow-ups, which they prefer anyway. My main bottleneck is my time and Remedly has freed up a ton of that.

This product is in need of a user interface overhaul, which I understand is coming in 2019.

Antwort von Remedly

Scott, thank you for taking time to sit down and write us a review. We very much appreciate it. You are correct, the software has been getting a full face-lift. Luckily, it's a short recovery time and the new look is already being rolled out.

Director of Operations in USA

Using Remedly for 2+ years

Kommentare: Remedly is a growing company and they've been able to take feedback constructively and implement most, if not all, suggestions we've had over the years. Looking forward to seeing them still achieve more with this platform.

As far as comprehensive software goes for EHRs specific to medical aesthetics, Remedly stood out for us when we opted to go with them 2+ years ago. It has features including subscriptions that are quite useful. We've created internal hacks to help with efficiency and flow.

While not all of Remedly's features are used, it's a matter of preference. The inventory tracking is tremendous in theory, but executing has its practical limitations. Overall support, reliability, and ease of use has improved greatly. You've got to be savvy to use, but once you get into a rhythm you can make the software work and it will be an asset to keeping patient records clean, tidy, and well documented.

Patricia S.
Office Manager in USA

Review on Remedly

I like the text message and email reminders that are sent to patients of upcoming appointments. I also like the feature that pops up to ask if you would like an additional email to be sent when moving or adding additional information the existing appt.

I wish this program had an alert that would pop up with pertinent information. The software also continues to update (which is needed) with a glitch in the software every time. This software also won’t allow the user to add own treatment with labels to customize to individual practices.

Antwort von Remedly

Patricia, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback. Have you been able to check out the latest updates to the software? We think you will find many of the issues resolved and hopefully you're able to take advantage of the newly added features. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager any time. They are there to be your personal product concierge 24/7.

Nick L.
Practice Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Change Electronic Healthcare Platforms Needed!

Kommentare: Our practice chose the Remedly cloud-based platform – no, we are not a mega practice or some paid advertisement. We are regular medical professionals who want to see our clinic succeed and ensure our patient’s success. Part of a successful patient-provider relationship is ensuring that we document well, bill appropriately, and are able to complete daily operations without wasting our patient’s time. Remedly is more than just an EHR and PM platform it is a group of dedicated people who stand behind their technology. When we speak, they listen and continually strive to fulfill our needs and our patient’s needs from the moment of contact, through the revenue cycle, and every engagement thereafter.

Why choose Remedly? Great support from their staff members. One system to accomplish everything your practice needs. Customized for your needs yesterday, today, and well into the future!

They are still growing their marketing platform and relatively new; however, I believe every day they continue to improve in these areas. Once they have their weakness down they will be unbeatable I feel in this space with their tenacity and dedication to clinics like us.

Shonda C.
NP, Owner in USA

Using Remedly for 6 months

5 letztes Jahr

I have multiple locations and sometimes the patients travel between locations, this product simplifies and streamlines the patient care. I can easily log in to one platform and manage the practice or book appointments without having to use LogMeIn to get to the computer program at each office. It also allows patients to have access to their own patient portal.

Needs an easily accessible patient history, including services and retail pricing, that is available on check out

letztes Jahr

We want to thank you for your partnership and valuable feedback. We are looking forward to continue providing ongoing enhancements as a testament to our strong commitment to our customers.

Orna F.
Plastic surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Remedly Is a decent practice management and scheduling system

Kommentare: This system works well for scheduling and charting.

Cloud-based. I like the ease of inputting appointments. Once the templates are in place, which was a time consuming process, charting is easy as well. They have made improvements over time and are receptive to feedback. I like the support team.

The system does not generate enough useful reports. It seems to have improved, but still not that useful. One puts in a lot of data, but most of it can’t be utilized for information. The system is not ideal for insurance use. In fact, if you do a lot of insurance I cannot recommend this system at this time. Quoting and inputting payments is cumbersome and we use a different method for that in the practice.

Rachel W.
Surgeon in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive software with great customer support

Kommentare: Love Remedly!

Remedly has AMAZING customer support. I routinely reach out to the best Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Remedly takes customer suggestions seriously and has implemented several meaningful changes based on customer feedback in the last few months alone.

Some of the scheduling functions could be improved, however it is much better than other platforms I have used

Tara C.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Medspa software

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As always it is hard to transition from one software to another, but the Remedly team was always there to answer our questions and walk us throught the software. In addition to the team there is an online help desk with videos and step bystep instructions. This is a key detailed feature that has been a lifesaver.

We love the functionality and ease of use with the calendar as well as the automated patient reminders, and the online patient portal. Our clients are getting use to the patient portal feature that allows them to fill out all of their forms before arrival. This makes their spa appointment more enjoyable because they are not having to spend time filling out forms in the office, and they are able to go straight back to the room and enjoy their relaxing appointment.

I wish that we were able to change the text content and/or text the clients directly to update them on changes to their appointment. As of now we are either sending an email (which they don't always get in time) or having to call ( they don't always answer). Also, it would be nice to have a service price button like the inventory button. There are times we have to look up prices for services, but it takes quite a few steps. Hopefully in the future we can have a quick button like with inventory. This would be an amazing feature!

Sagar P.
MD in USA

Beverly Hills Practice Owner

Kommentare: I signed up with Remedly as my first practice purchase out the gate. The on boarding team treats you like family and is vested in the growth of your practice from the get go. The platform is constantly improving and add customization and partnerships.

Ease of Use, Price, Customer Support, Scheduling Platform.

Photo System does not meet the needs of a plastic surgery practice but would work well for a medical spa.

Caren L.
Surgical coordinator in USA
Kunststoffe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

pretty good service

Kommentare: we used a few times, it's good so far, it's easy to use and have someone booked for the job pretty soon, all the surgical tech we used are experienced and good. but it make us worry a little because the professional can cancel the job beyond 24 hours, we will worry about if they cancel 2 days before the case, we can not find someone to cover it.

It's easy to use and the people who scheduled

the professional can cancel the job beyond 24hours

Antwort von Remedly

Remedly can't help with staffing, but we can help make sure your patients are able to schedule appointments around your providers schedule. You can customize patient cancelations to 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, or never.

Juris B.
Medical Director in USA

Positive Experience with Remedly

Kommentare: Biggest issue for me personally has been portability and easy of use. Also, much less expensive (and support staff much more responsive) than with Nextech, who I left after 25 or so years of steadily increasing costs and decreasing tech support

Intuitive, easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere via smart device/phone (i.e. can check next days schedule, finish some notes on the phone after coming home for dinner), secure & HIPPA compliant communication, excellent photo storage system (directly off iPhone), ability to submit prescriptions directly to pharmacy, financial reports, etc

A few quirks with the reminder system (lists oldest first and have to scroll all the way to bottom of list to find current ones) that I have asked them to fix and they still have not done so - but overall, very responsive support team and I am sure they will do so

Mukhtar R.

Remedly Is Way Above Its Competition

Kommentare: Incredibly good. These guys really care, and they have produced an outstanding product. Again, they are the only ones out thinking outside the box when it comes to creating a subscription billing option. That's cool. But the electronic health records system is so smooth, it has saved us countless hours. Awesome system.

I spent months researching dozens of the top systems out there, and Remedly had what no other system could offer - the capability of handling our membership pricing model, combined with our need to do efficient insurance billing, combined with our need for excellent electronic health records. Remedly was the ONLY system out of all of them that could handle these needs. And they handled them perfectly. Integration has been flawless. But above all else, the kindness and decency of the team at Remedly in terms of bending over backwards to accomodate our needs was really the best part of working with Remedly.

I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled. Every time we thought we'd discovered a limitation in the system, it turns out we just weren't understanding it correctly, and it was in fact much better than we'd realized. There are so many cool features to the system. I guess if I had to pick one thing that was not entirely optimal was the scheduling had to be in 15 minute increments, but they are about to fix that anyway.

Marc S.
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Looked at all of them and Remedly shines above

Kommentare: My experience with Remedly has been fantastic. I have had the oppurtunity to have my concerns addressed by the CEO who is more than willing to spend time with the users of Remedly in attempt to constantly improve it.

Having come from one of the largest EMR/practice software vendors where there was virtually no support and major issues would take days to resolve if ever, Remedly's customer service is exemplary. I can always have my concerns addressed within hours. Sometimes minutes. The don't nickle and dime you with every update, new component, new user, new device etc. One monthly fee. This has obviated the need for other complementary softwares like Solution Reach as this functionality is built in to Remedly.

New software updates sometimes have some bugs.

Pari A.
Office Manager in USA
Kunststoffe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Remedly is great

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with Remedly over the past two years! The product and customer service team has been extremely prompt, helpful and understanding.

Remedly is very easy to use. With their updated UI, it's a breeze to do my daily tasks within the scheduler. The updated finance dashboard is also super user friendly and allows for a lot of flexibility with payments/promotions/etc.

I wish the software allowed to see when the appointment reminders have been sent, how many have been sent, and by what methods to better keep track.

Antwort von Remedly

Pari: Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our company and with the User Interface. We hope you enjoy your Software for many years to come. Sincerely Myles Saffian Senior Account Executive Remedly Inc.

James N.
President in USA

Essential part of our Practice

Kommentare: Must have for our practice after using it for the past 3 years, new staff get up and running with it fairly easily.
Very reliable and look forward to future releases.

Solid cloud based integrated software for all aspects of plastic surgery. So many features it keeps everyone informed about our patient flow from scheduling to invoices and charting. For executive management it provides real time analysis of practice trends and identifies staff productivity.

I hope the mobile interface will adjust to screen views better with future releases.

Michael K.
Plastic Surgeon in USA

Health Care EHR/ EMR/ Schedular- Remedly

Kommentare: Remedly has offorded me the opportunity to take back control of my practice with a simple, streamlined and integrated cloud based program.

It’s multifocal Approach to patient care and ability to have everything within the patient’s chart at your fingertips including; photography, EMR, EHR, schedular, point of sale, online store capabilities, use of Siri on your mobile device.

Sometimes a bit slow starting the program

Michael S.
Ocularist in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Remedly, not only for Plastic Surgeons.

Kommentare: Being able to finally find a program that allows for the customization our field requires has been so helpful to move from pen and paper to the modern age.

Being able to customize Procedure notes, create dot phrase macros as well as being able to customize the platform to best fit our niche ocular prosthetic field.

The portion that I like the least would be the setting up of reminders for patients appointments. While the functionality is there, in my opinion, it could be a little more instructive on when the reminders go out and how that interacts with the system.

Emilee R.
Site Director in USA

Amazing Customer Service

Kommentare: Executive was absolutely amazing. She answered every single phone call and email in a timely manner and went above and beyond with all of her support throughout the process. She truly wanted this transition to be as seamless as possible. Thank you so much, you were an absolute pleasure to work with!

We transitioned to Remedly from a system that was not complex with very limited options. Remedly has so many great features that we use daily. One large difference from our previous EMR is the inventory feature. Can't believe we every utilized a system that was missing that!

Transitioning to an EMR is never fun or easy with that being said it was not as bad as we were all expecting it to be. The two features I wish Remedly had is - Time Management, staff to clock in and out and the option to create multiple inventories so you can view by category rather than all inventory at once.

Joni V.
RN Injector in USA

Poor customer support

Kommentare: N/A

I like that this software is internet based and can be accessed from anywhere. It's convenient to use from home or work.

This software requires a lot of work to set up. It is basically bare bones. I understand this and it actually makes it very individualized once it is actually set up. Customer support is really bad. I had to call 4 times within several hours one day to get help. The system wasn't recognizing my email address to log in. I had clients and was unable to use the system for the majority of the day. The next time I asked for customer support, I didn't get a call back at all. I was told would get a call within 1 hour. No call. I had a question about how to change some information that was mistakenly documented on the wrong appointment. This software is quite costly for what you get.

Lindsay B.
Patient Coordinator in USA

Remedly is great!

Kommentare: The customer service for this software is phenomenal. Every time I call I get a person that is able to help me right away. Very unlike other companies that puts you through a phone tree and almost always never has someone available right away.

The best part of this software is that it is easy to use for the employees and for the patient as well.

There are things that can be added to the software for better added features such as being able to re-send invitation links.

Bradley S.
Cosmetic Surgeon in USA

Good product; fantastic service

Kommentare: Remedly service is exceptional. They are available very quickly and are extremely helpful. They will work with you to customize the software to your practice.

Easy to use; POS integration; highly customizable; fantastic customer service

Need a few small tweaks with charting. Other than that, it’s great software.

Antwort von Remedly

Thank you for being a valued customer and providing your feedback. We look forward to continue providing you with great service and ongoing product enhancements.

Brian H.
owner/physician in USA

A work in progress

Kommentare: The customer service has been very good but they sold me on all of these different features that are not yet available. They have been very responsive to input and suggestions but the implementation will basically require a major overhaul of the system. That is anticipated sometime next year.

The EHR system - great interface to document patient interactions.

The program was originally designed for a cosmetic surgeon's office. Currently it is not really adaptable to other applications and so I am just using it for EHR. There are many many features that are needed that are not yet available. Hopefully next year

John H.
John H.
Owner, Medical Director in USA
Quelle: GetApp

DO NOT CHOOSE REMEDLY - LOOK ELSEWHERE

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Incredibly poor

It was a cloud-based system and my prior system was not

They overcharged me by thousands of dollars, acknowledged this, then refused to pay me back because I was not continuing service with them. Unbelievably poor customer service and ethics. This is on top of the fact their EMR faltered for nearly the entire year I used it. Never was able to run a single accurate report for metrics. Errors seen daily while charting.

Adam S.

Fantastic Product

Kommentare: Fantastic experience. My point of contact at the company has successfully trained me and my staff on how to maximize the Remedly system, which is very robust.

Very easy to use, cloud-based, mobile friendly. Like the new features that have thus far been rolled out

Nothing. So far we have been very pleased with the product

Paul G.
Lead Medical Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly with great features that suit any medical practice

Easy to use and very convenient with regards to the scope of my job. In addition, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Remedly staff were really helpful and made sure that they heard every concern and suggestion of every staff in different roles.

If there's any way the software can directly call patients through the software, that would be great!

Antwort von Remedly

Paul: Thank you so much for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new software implementation! Sincerely, Myles Saffian Senior Account Executive Remedly Inc.