Über Bing Visual Search

Ermöglicht Unternehmen die visuelle Suche nach Produkten und bietet Produktempfehlungen für die Kunden, die visuell suchen.

Erfahre mehr über Bing Visual Search

Jumping to the skills section leaves the main site behind and there were no links to the homepage.

Bewertungen zu Bing Visual Search

Bing Visual Search hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 218 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bing Visual Search bereits verwendet?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Student in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

It's ok to Bing it sometimes.

Kommentare: I use bing when I need a video search done or when I am scanning the news and it has been a very convenient experience for me.

In the end many people will question why use Bing search mostly because of Google's dominance. The major advantage you have is the visual elements bing uses to bring context to the search. If I want to find a documentary, a picture will be added to add the proper context. Believe it or not bing search is a way better place to find videos on a search engine. Also bing gives you reward points for searching, while prizes vary on your interest I imagine a 5 dollar gift card for something for a weeks worth of search is not a bad deal.

Overall google is still a better search engine when it comes to information that is more obscure. There is tons of legitimate information on the "backapages" of the internet that Google allows you to get to if you know where to look that bing does not have. If you image search Pluto, you might get higher quality pictures but you might get more planets on google then bing. You have to more specific with what you search on bing.

Haocheng
Haocheng
Senior Programming Tutor in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bing Visual Search Review

Kommentare: I had an overall positive experience with Bing Visual Search and it has helped me in gardening and travelling. Using Bing allows me to write more accurate reviews and grow more beautiful flowers.

I like how Bing Visual Search could help locate landmarks and identify different flower species.

Bing Visual search can't identify snapshots from movies.

Juan Carlos
At in Mexiko
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Using Bing

Kommentare: The experience with the interaction is pleasant but the constant interruptions of ads makes it annoying.

What I like most about using bing is the interconnection it makes in your searches, since it relates you immediately with the topics you request in your searches.

The unpleasant thing is the constant interruption of commercials or annoying announcements.

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bing Visual Search

The idea of visual search is amazing and I think it helps to get valid results faster in no time!

The functionality is still a lot to improve, but nothing to blame as of now.

Steve
Steve
User Experience Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's an interesting idea, with lots of room to grow

Kommentare: When doing research to make sure a stock image (usually from Adobe or Corbis) isn't being used by competitors in a similar spread or campaign, this is a simple way to check for public-facing sites using the same image, with a high-degree of confidence in the results. Its false-positive rate is pretty low, and usually is better than Google Image Search at darker images. The biggest hurdle is that many people still don't think of Bing as a place to search, and default to Google. As the service is free, the price can't be beat.

Searching with an image using Bing is (as of this writing) much easier than Google or TinyEye. Simply clicking on the camera in the search bar on the bing.com homepage is all that's required to start the process.

I do no understand why there is an option to take a photo. If I'm trying to search for an image, it would not be of one I have just taken. I can't understand why this feature exists.

Adedayo
CAD technician in Nigeria
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best internet surfing software with visual.

Kommentare: Image searching (visual searching) and surfing the internet.

The visual search in Bing is what I really valued the most.

Bing is a good search and filter engine, which I don't see any technical glitch with it.

Ayesha
Ayesha
Substitute Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Bing Visual Search

Kommentare: A major benefit of Bing Visual Search is that it is easy and simple to use. I highly recommend using it! It has valuable filtering options for you to find your images and streamline your experience.

What I liked most about Bing Visual Search is that it is easy to use and comes with almost the same features as Google Search. Additionally, it connects with Microsoft Rewards, so with every search you make, you receive points towards an incentive.

What I liked least about Bing Visual Search is that it does not always show the best images. I have compared it with Google Images by searching for the same picture and ended up finding better, more relevant ones on Google Images.

Gourav N
Gourav N
Self-Employed in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

" Searching is very Fun "

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Bing Visual Search as it does not have unnecessary pop-ups when searching which make the result fast and accurate.

1) The search engine is very fast and reliable. 2) It is very secure and results are provided accurately. 3) On the homepage have all important grossing news which is very useful.

1) Downloading using Bing is a bit tricky as the speed does not come very fast on downloading but speed is fast only at the time of uploading.

Manger in Uganda
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Searching

Kommentare: Bing visual search is recommended for use because it's excellent.

Bing visual search has chat gpt for searching information and also gives reward points.

Bing search is one of the best softwares hence has on complaints.

Rotich
Rotich
Accountant in Kenia
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Reliable Search Engine

Kommentare: It is super fast when searching for different products from the internet.

I like its simplicity. It is easy to use and works well like any other search engine available in the market. It helps me to search for everything I need from the internet. It works well with any browser. The search is fast with hundreds of results.

It has low quality images compared to Google.

Damon
Blogger in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My review of Bing visual search

Kommentare: As far as what I use it for (image search in private browsing) it’s wonderful. It’s like your tool chest. Every tool has a specific purpose. Early isn’t a tool that does everything. Bing has its uses so be aware of that and you’ll be very happy with it.

I think the image search in private browser are my two favorite things because I pull up images a lot for research and the private browser is nice because it doesn’t carry over that information into your Amazon account and give away what you were shopping for for a spouse or relative.

It’s not my every day browser, but it certainly has. It uses like the ability to catalog and categorize your searches I just like the organization of Safari and Google chrome a little better.

Joe
Consultant in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

A new way to search fit for the 21st century

Kommentare: I often commission articles from writers around the world and request that they send images to accompany their writing. To check that writers have not plagiarized images and just taken them from other websites, I use Bing Visual Search to track exactly where the images appear on the web.

When I am traveling to research for articles that I am writing, I find it useful to be able to open the Bing Visual Search software and snap a shot of a landmark and quickly find more information about it. What is even better is that I can find items online to purchase based on the photos that I search with. This saves me time and effort.

The only issue I have is relevant to any searches via Bing, specifically that it is not Google and thus the search results are limited in comparison to those via Google.

Guadalupe
Associate Financial Analylst in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Bing Visual Search is almost as cool as Google!

Kommentare: My overall experience was a little over average on this software

What I like most about this search engine is that you can use it similar to google, the search engine lets you search for maps, and basically anything you need

What I liked least is that you cannot talk to it like you can do to google, you need to switch to the internet page everytime you need to research something else.

Jessica
Adjunct Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fairly relevant results, slow on Firefox

Visual search results through Bing are fairly relevant with minimal outliers. Results are quick and easily filtered for further relevance.

Visual search works well through most browsers but is buggy through Firefox and mobile Safari. Through these browsers, the results lag and even freeze.

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Bing can get you anything!

Kommentare: Great experience . Love it !

No better search engine is available. You can find anything over bing . The shots in the background are just amazing . Used by me daily and I love it.

After day to day use I did not find any cons. Just search what you want ,you get it in seconds.

Jaroslav
business owner in Tschechien
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bing has a great visual search tool

Kommentare: Great tool, I have been using it for a while and it became better and better.

It helps me find images I have been looking for. Quickly.

Sometimes I need to search for multiple items at the same time and it is kinda hard.

Thurston
Engineering in Südafrika
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Well balanced easy to use

You didn't struggle to find what you looking for

When you trying to find something on car you never find it

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent creation

Kommentare: Super satisfied. It exceeded my expectation

What a great software! Its very easy, simple but powerful app. It’s way faster than Google. A lot of features you will enjoy using. The Privacy is super cool, new and interesting wallpapers and it responds so fast. Excellent job!

Hoping for more incentives and new wallpapers

Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Bing review

Kommentare: I will recommend bing if he hasn't used google .

Nice easy to use search engine made by Microsoft.

Not so popular and not many people use it.

Shihab Bin
Graduate Research assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for everyday internet search

very user friendly,lots of features,overall quality is great

add more tools and functions with more precise visual functions

Boyang
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bing allows me to quickly solve customers problems

Kommentare: - I use Bing for searching up computer issues I do not already understand.
- Bing gives a summary of the issue and lets me quickly fix it allowing customers to leave satisfied.

- Easy to use - Compatible with any browser - Rewards points built in. Allows you to get gift cards from your usual searching. - Is default search engine on many computers

- Not as many integrated apps as with Google search - Different search results than Google for some searches

Denise
BSN, Retired in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bing is my search engine.

Kommentare: Quickly opens the appropriate site you are looking for.

Quick and easy to install. Bing has never lead me astray.

It often wont allow me to search with Explorer.

Jordan
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Helping hand

Kommentare: Very good

When I ever search up something it will give me the answer

Sometimes it will show me websites that doesn’t match what I searched

Carmen
Carmen
Director, BH Continuing Education in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bing-Bang!

Kommentare: Overall experience with Bing is very good. I am surprised this particular search engine is not more popular. Google clearly is the industry leader in this particular area.

Ease of use. Great search engine. Bing often produces more accurate search results vs. Google.

Not a popular as Google. Not as well known or established. Lacks some features google provides.

Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, Selbstständig

Pretty Cool

Kommentare: I have used Bing's visual search occasionally to find information on somebody I'm going to be meeting. Great way to do background checks.

Once you figure out how to copy and paste images into the search function, it's a cool way to find things with an image. Makes it easy to find people you see in online pictures.

I don't like the lack of privacy aspect. Now, I am paranoid that somebody can screen grab an image of me and look up my personal details. But from a user perspective, this is a great tool.