Filtern nach:

Über Bing Visual Search

Allows businesses to implement visual search of their products and provide product recommendations to customers searching visually.

Erfahre mehr über Bing Visual Search

Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

It's ok to Bing it sometimes.

Kommentare: I use bing when I need a video search done or when I am scanning the news and it has been a very convenient experience for me.

In the end many people will question why use Bing search mostly because of Google's dominance. The major advantage you have is the visual elements bing uses to bring context to the search. If I want to find a documentary, a picture will be added to add the proper context. Believe it or not bing search is a way better place to find videos on a search engine. Also bing gives you reward points for searching, while prizes vary on your interest I imagine a 5 dollar gift card for something for a weeks worth of search is not a bad deal.

Overall google is still a better search engine when it comes to information that is more obscure. There is tons of legitimate information on the "backapages" of the internet that Google allows you to get to if you know where to look that bing does not have. If you image search Pluto, you might get higher quality pictures but you might get more planets on google then bing. You have to more specific with what you search on bing.

Shaharyar S.
Shaharyar S.
Business Development Executive in Pakistan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Never found better image searching app than Bing Visual Search

Kommentare: Overall it is best Visual Search app. I'll recommend you to try it, you will be amazed.

Bing Visual Search is The most convenient, the most reliable, accurate than others. You can simply just drag and drop images, or add URL of that image, just browse your device or just drop a text on search bar. The best app for searching any image on web. It is very easy. If you want to get some facts and knowledge about any object around you, just click a picture and upload it on Bing Visual Search you'll get what you want.

One thing which I want to point out that I think they should work on there "object recognition system" in the image. Sometimes the result is not that much accurate, so Bing Visual Search should work on there search result accuracy.

Thurston W.
Engineering in Südafrika
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Well balanced easy to use

You didn't struggle to find what you looking for

When you trying to find something on car you never find it

Shana T.
Content Strategist in USA

You'd do better with Google or even Amazon

Kommentare: You'll do better to use Google image search. If you're looking for a product, Amazon image search is brilliant. I don't recommend you begin with this software.

The software is easy to use, whether you're on a mobile device or your software. You can either paste a link to an image or you can upload an image from your machine and Bing will "search" the web for images similar to yours. If you're searching for an image that's already on the web, you're in great shape - results come back within seconds.

This software really only works to search the web. Say you're at the grocery store and you want to identify a type of apple you've never seen before. You snap a pic and send it to Bing. Well, Bing's not going to tell you what the apple is. It's only going to tell you that it's an apple, and will show you other pictures of apples whether they be gala or granny Smith. That's a strange example, but suffice to say that this software only works if you're looking for an image that's already been published on the web. To test this out, I tried it just now. I took a picture of my car's steering wheel - it's a Pontiac - and submitted it to Bing. The results that came back were all steering wheels - from Honda to Toyota to Lexus ... but not one single Pontiac!

Joe W.
Consultant in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

A new way to search fit for the 21st century

Kommentare: I often commission articles from writers around the world and request that they send images to accompany their writing. To check that writers have not plagiarized images and just taken them from other websites, I use Bing Visual Search to track exactly where the images appear on the web.

When I am traveling to research for articles that I am writing, I find it useful to be able to open the Bing Visual Search software and snap a shot of a landmark and quickly find more information about it. What is even better is that I can find items online to purchase based on the photos that I search with. This saves me time and effort.

The only issue I have is relevant to any searches via Bing, specifically that it is not Google and thus the search results are limited in comparison to those via Google.

Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Substitute Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review of Bing Visual Search

Kommentare: A major benefit of Bing Visual Search is that it is easy and simple to use. I highly recommend using it! It has valuable filtering options for you to find your images and streamline your experience.

What I liked most about Bing Visual Search is that it is easy to use and comes with almost the same features as Google Search. Additionally, it connects with Microsoft Rewards, so with every search you make, you receive points towards an incentive.

What I liked least about Bing Visual Search is that it does not always show the best images. I have compared it with Google Images by searching for the same picture and ended up finding better, more relevant ones on Google Images.

Steve B.
Steve B.
User Experience Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

It's an interesting idea, with lots of room to grow

Kommentare: When doing research to make sure a stock image (usually from Adobe or Corbis) isn't being used by competitors in a similar spread or campaign, this is a simple way to check for public-facing sites using the same image, with a high-degree of confidence in the results. Its false-positive rate is pretty low, and usually is better than Google Image Search at darker images. The biggest hurdle is that many people still don't think of Bing as a place to search, and default to Google. As the service is free, the price can't be beat.

Searching with an image using Bing is (as of this writing) much easier than Google or TinyEye. Simply clicking on the camera in the search bar on the bing.com homepage is all that's required to start the process.

I do no understand why there is an option to take a photo. If I'm trying to search for an image, it would not be of one I have just taken. I can't understand why this feature exists.

Pharmacist in Mauritius
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bing - my go to search engine

Kommentare: The Artificial intelligence makes is spot on and hence my search results are really close to what I was looking for.

I liked how precise and quick Bing is as a search engine.

The Artificial intelligence can be improved to match my search

PHP Developer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bing Is Very Helpful

Kommentare: Bing is a very good search engine, but they aren't quite as good as Google yet. They offer rewards for searching with Bing, which is a huge plus!

Bing is a great alternative to using Google for your search. It is setup very similar as well. Bing also rewards you with points that you can redeem for giftcards for searching with them.

Bing is a great search engine, but it is not quite as good as Goolge yet. Goolge still has a better search algorithm.

Gareth W.
M.A student in UK

Ok but not google.

Kommentare: It is decent and it will take you to where you want to go and will provide an accurate array of images to your visual request.

I like that it can be a nice change to the more dominant search engines and sometimes provides alternative suggestions to searches.

It is slower than the more dominant search engine competitors such as google and duck and go.

Kalin H.
Kalin H.
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Convenient Way to Search

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bing Visual Search has been a convenient way for me to find out information about the world around me. I would recommend the Android search bar widget to anyone using Android, as all it requires is the push of one button to access the camera and snap a picture of whatever you are looking at. Very convenient.

Bing Visual Search is a convenient way to find information about something you are looking at. I have it set up as a widget on my phone so that if I see something I want to know more about, I simply click one button and snap a picture. The app then pulls up information about the object. My best experience with it involved taking a picture of a universal remote control to find the model and instructions for programming it to my TV, as I did not have the instruction manual with me. Very convenient tool!

This feature is excellent and easy to use on Android devices because of the widget options available. However, I might have a hard time recommending this to anyone using iOS. There are no widgets available for iOS, and I have no idea how someone with an Apple device would use this in a streamlined fashion. There is a Bing app, but I think it would be hard to convince someone to download that app just to use this feature.

Sandra S.
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bing finds everything!

Kommentare: My experience with Bing has been great, I work for a church and clip art is a necessity, and I always find what I am looking for , for free.

You will not find a better search engine. I use it daily and it eliminates all the extra clutter when you do a random search. And love the daily webshots, beautiful. I use it for work and for play.

No real Cons, it is easy to use and to find whatever you are looking for. They even have a sign in so you can acrue points for using it as a search engine.

Chris M.
Travel Agent in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It's Best With Bing!!!

5 letztes Jahr

It is the best search engine, I know of at all. What other search engine gives you points for search anything on their engines...go a head, I'll wait... there isn't any, that's why! Bing gives you the most updated top searches and an ease of getting to the websites that you require.

There's not one thing that I dislike about Bing, They have got it all together. Love you Bing!

Guadalupe L.
Associate Financial Analylst in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bing Visual Search is almost as cool as Google!

Kommentare: My overall experience was a little over average on this software

What I like most about this search engine is that you can use it similar to google, the search engine lets you search for maps, and basically anything you need

What I liked least is that you cannot talk to it like you can do to google, you need to switch to the internet page everytime you need to research something else.

lawyer in Türkei
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

good research

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: i like to use bing visual search, it help me a lot to find different ideas.

I like the most with bing visual search is to be able to search with photos, when i try to find something similar with a photo that i have it works very well.

Only thing that i had problem is that when i want to search with a big size photo it makes errors sometimes.

Ibrahim A.
Blogger in Tansania
Internet, Selbstständig

The best search engine To try right now!

Kommentare: I used bing visual search to search for information about specific keywords, as well as bing webmaster tools to improve my website traffic on Bing visual search since there is low competition compared to google with a lot of webmasters trying to appear on the first results.

Bing visual search by Microsoft provides very specific results about the keywords being searched. Compared to other search engines like google where it provides millions of results about the keywords most of them being irrelevant. What I like most about bing visual search is their bing webmaster tools which helps website owners and bloggers easily track their website performance hence increasing page ranking on bing visual search, and get many traffic. Also bing visual search team has a very good customer services you can chat with the customer support through twitter or even talk with their customer support directly on phone which helps clients problem being solved more faster.

The bing visual search has a very low users approximately. 900 millions monthly visits while google with over 1billion daily visits hence Making content creators like webmasters focus on google Rankings to improve their Traffic leaving bing visual search hence some keywords can lack more information since publishers opt for their information to be displayed on google search results.

Casscilla C.
Casscilla C.
Independent in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Bing For your device

Kommentare: I enjoy when I have to use this software it does have really nice screen savers that pull you into using it each time. I will keep using it when I need another go-to search engine

I think that since bing has come on to the scene it has managed to keep it's self-relevant. I know that when others just can't give you the answer that you are seeking you can go to bing and find what you are looking for to start to get an idea.

The one reason that I do not use bing as much as others are because it doesn't scale back the search for you as much. I think that the developers should look into this because while it could be a great piece of software it still needs work

Jessica J.
Adjunct Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fairly relevant results, slow on Firefox

Visual search results through Bing are fairly relevant with minimal outliers. Results are quick and easily filtered for further relevance.

Visual search works well through most browsers but is buggy through Firefox and mobile Safari. Through these browsers, the results lag and even freeze.

Beverly A.
freelance writer in USA

Great Image Searcher

It is very easy to access images through this search engine. It is very easy to search. I use it frequently. It is great if you need to visually see what you are writing or editing about. I find it very impressive. It is one of my search engines I use a lot. Hassle free. You can just pull up any image you desire

It can be a little faster. Other than that its great way to locate images without all the other stuff popping up.

Gourav n J.
Gourav n J.
Self-Employed in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

" Searching is very Fun "

Kommentare: I really enjoy using Bing Visual Search as it does not have unnecessary pop-ups when searching which make the result fast and accurate.

1) The search engine is very fast and reliable. 2) It is very secure and results are provided accurately. 3) On the homepage have all important grossing news which is very useful.

1) Downloading using Bing is a bit tricky as the speed does not come very fast on downloading but speed is fast only at the time of uploading.

Angela R.
homemaker in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Bing Visual Search

Kommentare: My experience is positive. I receive the results i'm looking for.

What I love about using the Bing Visual Search software is first I am a Bing rewards member. I use Bing to earn Microsoft rewards each day. Visual Search is included so I can search images I have already saved on my computer and earn rewards on those wallpapers recipes or other things. Now if you don't use Microsoft rewards, you can still find Bing visual Search very helpful to find information about images. I am going to give an example of dating sites. You want to know if the picture is fake on a profile, so you search that image and it will show you where this image is posted at if it was taken from the internet and used and that way you can weed out fake profiles! Another good thing you can search for recipes. You see a photo of this delicious cake but there's no recipe attached to it. So search the image with Bing to find that recipe on the internet! There are so many positive ways to use a Visual Search engine. Microsoft has done this right.

I would say that platform could look more appealing. The UI is more of a plain text and could use its own page that's nicely interfaced out with colors or bold text to make it stand out to the users. It is very plain Jane right now.

Data entry in Indien
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Bing can get you anything!

Kommentare: Great experience . Love it !

No better search engine is available. You can find anything over bing . The shots in the background are just amazing . Used by me daily and I love it.

After day to day use I did not find any cons. Just search what you want ,you get it in seconds.

Dafnes B.
Hr manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bing Visual is very satisfying.

It's functionality and ease of use. Worth the money invested . It a software that I would recommend.

None.

Blogger in Nigeria
Internet, Selbstständig

Bing visual search | picture search engine that works well

Kommentare: This visual search engine is one of the best out there me and my friends have been using it a learn about a lot of things I'm sure it would also work out if you can try it.

What I love most about this app is that when ever I see something strange I mean something I don't even know what it's called if I can just take my time to take a picture of this thing this visual search engine would tell me everything about this thing I uploaded it's a good software indeed It makes me fall in love 😍 with bing search engine

I can't really say this is what I don't like about this software because they have helped me in learning more about things I don't know But if I take one screenshot on my phone I sometimes don't get a matched result to them.

Andrea D.

Helps find images

Kommentare: I have not had many problems with this and it is easier to search with your phone than with anything else because you have more control.

This feature helps you find specific images that you want to search for. I have been using this for some time now and it helps me to be able to search for art, products, letters, and even landmarks. I have mainly used it to find more information for my school.

At times, the images that you do search for does not give you the results that you are looking for. But you do get images that are similar but not the exact ones you are wanting.