Excellent plugin

Naomi N.
Freelance Writing Coach
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, my experience has been wonderful. I had Influence up and running within minutes of purchasing, and the analytics have been very insightful. It was also easy to go in and adjust my campaigns by adding in more information and conversion settings as I continue to grow.

Vorteile: I like the level of customization available for this service. It's also very light and doesn't weigh down my site with a lot of extra code.

Nachteile: I haven't had any real problems or issues come up. I do wish I could move the CTA button away from the Close button, but that's not really major.

Influence is the use proof tool you need on your site.

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Ramon M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! The team behind Influence will do great things and the fact that they take on any suggestions that can make the SaaS better, makes it even stronger.

Vorteile: The founders are very responsive and always willing to take on ideas and requests for features or integrations. The support is amazing and responsive beyond belief! Setting up on your account is too easy! They even create easy to follow instructions for you to easily set up your account and website. Getting details from analytics is amazing! Last but not least the design and user experience is on point! They really have put some thought to this and you will not be disappointed.

Nachteile: There were some issues for me with the checklist at the beginning. I had cleared some of the steps to set up but it was not checking them off. Not a deal breaker for me though as I could see it working on the site.

von UseInfluence an 25.4.2019

Thanks Ramon! We try our best to clear issues as soon as we have them reported. :D

Easy to set up social proof for web properties

Kejda G.

Kommentare: Pretty good, support is always responsive

Vorteile: ease of use, generous plan allowance, and really good cost compared to alternatives

Nachteile: some of the off-the-shelf formatting doesn't have all the little corner cases figured out. For example, the "city, country" format doesn't work for US / Canada, where we want "city, state / province" and north america is the biggest market.

Influence Review

Bewertet am 27.4.2019
Raaj M.
Managing Director

Kommentare: Overall, a fantastic app and well worth it. The highlight is the support offered. Live chat is very quick and they are very courteous and they have the time and patience to walk you through. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost social proof as it has helped my site quite a bit.

Vorteile: This is a great social proof app and I like the ease of use and the functionality. It was very easy to install. Basically install a pixel and the app shows a green dot to show you are live. From there you just setup the different popups like visitors, someone bought your product etc. Here you can set this in many ways, setup when you want this to kick in etc. Once these are set, you are off and running. Overall a good experience.

Nachteile: The interface could use some freshen up and the developer are aware of it and will be working on that. Other than that I have no other issues, it just works

The best social proof app for my needs

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Mina G.
Founder/Owner
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I use it to show the most recent sales on my website to encourage other customers to place an order based on that social sale proof.

Vorteile: I will let you show social proof with soo many customizations that other apps simply won't allow. Including changing the name of the person to "Someone" or even changing the format they display the social proof card.

Nachteile: We need more campaign types. While influence gives me so many customizations in regards to simple social proof (purchase social proof), competitors give many other different types of social proof that Influence does not support at the moment such as full screen take over, triggered notification, notification bar .. etc

Quick and Easy Social Proof

Justin N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Social proof can make or break a sale. With the added ability to create these "pop-ins" quickly, you can add yet another angle of social proof to your websites. It's easy to setup, and I'm very pleased with what I'm seeing so far.

Vorteile: Influence has been on my radar ever since I saw it used on a competitor's website. I tried it myself and was pleasantly surprised with how easy it was to setup and maintain. - Setup takes less than an hour. After creating your account it walks you through setting up your website, campaign, design, and launch.
- The design is spot on. You can't go too wrong with what they layout for you. Change a few colors and icons and you're good to go quickly.
- Analytics let you see who's seeing it and how your metrics are adding up. One other little thing I love the most is that you can see WHERE people are visiting your site from around the world.

Nachteile: The one downside of Influence is the way the pixel works, it's been slowing down my sites. I haven't figured this out yet but if speed is a priority, you will take a hit because of the data that has to be sent down from Influence.

Great social proof software!

Bewertet am 19.10.2019
Niko J.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the easy integration useinfluence with wordpress. All features is working well.

Nachteile: The analytical somehow miss calculated in my site. Which is too big impression, totally different with my analytics.

Increased my conversions by at least 15%

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Dheeraj S.
Copywriter
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Has provided a simple, quick way to use the social proof trigger on all the landing pages I work on. Would highly recommend!

Vorteile: I have been writing sales letters, copy, and video sales letters so we do a lot of testing with all new tools and tactics. Influence increased conversions for all my clients by an average of 10-15%. Consistently, it's almost unbelievable. You may not get the same results... you may get even more.it just depends on how "social proof" hungry your market is before it buys. For me, the results have been remarkable. I have tried other tools as well in the market but the kind of customization and pricing that these guys offer is unparalleled. I’d definitely recommend anyone looking to increase conversions to try and use Influence and give it a shot on all your landing pages.

Nachteile: Their marketing is pretty bad, so most people don't even know this thing exists. But that's mostly a marketing con than a software con! So far so good.

von UseInfluence an 25.4.2019

Thanks for your review Dheeraj. We are looking to grow our marketing efforts as we grow as a company.

Very responsive and constant updates

Bewertet am 28.4.2019
Kevin D.
Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Constant updates, wonderful customer support.
Started by doing the free trial, but I didn't even have to complete the free trial, I was sold on it pretty quick and became a paying customer, this software has a great future.
Give it a try, you have questions or need new features ask them, they are very responsive.

Nachteile: The UI still needs some development but as of this post the company was still in startup phase so thats understandable but I'm sure with the constant updates it will all be fixed.
Its still a company thats trying to make a name for themselves but with what Ive seen their headed the right direction.

Simple and affordable

Justin D.
Ceo
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Influence helps us hype up our events and products and shows real data to customers so they can make a better decision when buying.

Vorteile: It works well and was relatively easy to setup.

Nachteile: The UI is a little clunky but not a deal breaker.

Done

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Vishal S.

Kommentare: Great experience so far

Vorteile: Very simple and easy to setup and costs way lesser than the other competitors which are providing very average customer experience.

Nachteile: Their analytics section is pretty basic, I am looking to integrate their analytics with my other analytics tool as integrations. I have asked the team and they have assured to bring those changes in the future as they are in the roadmap. Let’s see I am really looking out to see how it grows in the future.

von UseInfluence an 18.4.2019

Thanks for your review Vishal. Yes, we will be building integrations with other tools, and you'd be able to have an advanced analytics section in the coming months. :)

Sales got boosted

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Harshek J.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience with support and plugin is very much satisfied.

Vorteile: I setup this plugin on my Magento website. I was looking for similar solution from long time. Researched on some but later found this one which solved many requirements of us. Its design and connectivity with my Mailchimp account is very useful. That featured is very useful to us thank to Influence. These guys helped me setting up plugin on my website. Also helped me to get maximum from the plugin.

Nachteile: I didn't found any issue yet, hoping only more features we will get to enhance our sales.

Conversions

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Akash K.
Business Analyst

Vorteile: Overaall:
Helped in boosting our conversions. Love it!!
Pros:  They helped us in increasing our conversions by 30%. I really love how simple and easy it was to get more conversions. I never thought getting more conversions could be so simple, so easy.

Nachteile: Cons: They need to make their UI more intuitive and easy as well.

von UseInfluence an 25.4.2019

Thanks for your review Akash. Yes, we are constantly working and upgrading our current UI and UX structure.

You'll be able to see some major updates coming from our end in the coming days in terms of design.

Believe in the power of social proof

Eduardo C.
President EMEA & LATAM

Vorteile: Increased conversion rates
Easy to setup

Nachteile: If used in same domain but for multiple pages, it won't separate conversions per page.

Show off your stats!

Bewertet am 20.10.2019
Ramon K.
Online Marketing Director | Business Develoment
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall our experience has been very positive and their support team is very helpful!

Vorteile: Fairly easy to implement with the Zapier integration. more functionality than its competitors and pretty competitive pricing.

Nachteile: Being picky I think they could add even more functionality and features like fields that you are able to map for custom notifications. Says they will be adding it soon though to looking forward to that.

Simple, easy to use, effective

Ivan I.
Web Designer
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Thoughts on app. It's very easy to setup and configure (in my opinion) using Google Tag Manager. I would love more styling control on the widgets. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Nachteile: I'll be honest there are some minor issues with items like the limited styling options for the pop up.

Use Influence for Social Proof.

Editor In Chief
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Social Proof will increase your traffic and sales. Influence helps with that.

Vorteile: Does what it says right out of the box without any extra work. Roadmap is very interesting with some game-changing features that will make this a top tier social proof saas. Works on pretty all platforms, so it's a one size fits all.

Nachteile: New features take too long to comeout. Installation could be easier.

Social Proofing notification system for SaaS Solution

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Krunal V.

Kommentare: - Improve conversion rate.
- Site looks busy
- To increase the credibility of the site, We can display Real-time Purchase, Sign up & live visitor count data on our site.
Highly recommended to e-commerce site & SaaS solutions platform. Thanks.

Vorteile: - Wide range of marketing tool integration & cost effective
- Really Improve the conversion rate
- Robust Technical Structure
- Professional notification design

Nachteile: - need to improve dashboard design & flow

Good pop-up for showing actual software usage activity.

Bharat K.
Personal & Business Development
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I purchased this as a lifetime deal so I got a better price than advertised on the website. It was quite simple to set up with just a couple of issues as I was new to the software. The support team resolved the issues quite quickly. As I purchased it quite recently I am building up the history of usage before I display the pop-up but initial tests show that the pop-up works OK. I hope the product is developed as stated and customer support is improved.

Vorteile: > A good set of pop-up notification features with new ones being added. It currently shows bulk activity (e.g. pop-up for how many total purchasers in previous X days, recent activity (e.g. individual pop-ups for each purchaser in previous X days, live count (total visitors on live on-site now), individual review pop-ups (currently Google reviews). Custom pop-ups and Push notifications are being added.
> Easy integration with my website.
> Many Webhook and App integrations, and you can use Zapier to add other apps to fetch user data from ( too many to list here but read about them here: https://useinfluence.co/integration )

Nachteile: Customer support has been a little slow or not replied on occassions.

Great tool to show social proof

David N.
Sport, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The fitness industry is crowded and Influence helps me show the visitors that other people are actually hiring me, encouraging them to hire me too.

Vorteile: It´s really easy to configure and use. I´m no programmer or tech geek but I need no help to get the most of this amazing tool.

Nachteile: I would love to be able to change colors to match my website, but that´s a personal whim.

Social Proof Needed in Todays World

Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Giacomo S.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was hesitant at first but the social proof software Influence has already already paid for itself. I like the fact that it helps others off the fence as to whether or not they should enroll in my course.

Vorteile: Easy to setup and use. Really like the dashboard and tracking.

Nachteile: Cant say anything I liked least. Its been a truly positive experience and I am glad I purchased it.

Great for Social Proof

Matthias A.
Insurance Advisor
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great product. Great dashboard and interface. Very straight forward once you understand the setup.

Vorteile: Clean, customizable design, works great once set up. Easy to install code. Once you understand how to send your notices, things work very smooth.

Nachteile: It took a bit to learn how to set up the software. Onboarding instructions could use some improvement.

Could be lots better

Janice G.
director
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: not happy

Vorteile: It could be good if I could get it to say what I want, not what is keeps deferring back to

Nachteile: The Inflexibility of the messages shown

Great product!

Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Pravin S.
Data scientist
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare:
Great experience. Support was great and the product worked flawlessly

Vorteile: I have been working and consulting lot of other b2b startups for conversion rate optimisation and have found that using Influence has helped my clients in instantly boosting conversion rates.

Nachteile: They need to start providing consulting and content marketing help & educate as well to brands who are looking to learn more in increasing conversions.

von UseInfluence an 16.4.2019

Thanks Pravin for our kind words. Moving forward we will be writing a lot of content on conversion and traffic related topics so that our readers can enjoy and learn more our blogs.

For the consulting part we are yet to make up our mind on it. We will let you know when we plan that. :D

Bring social proof to your site in less than 10 minutes

Bewertet am 18.10.2019
Jorge edel A.
CEO Veeme Media

Vorteile: First I like to say that it's easy to install and get it going. It's cool to have our own social proof in an easy to use platform.

Nachteile: They should have more social proof options and variants to make it more flexible.