Filtern nach:

Über Action1 RMM

Cloud-based RMM software for patch management, endpoint management, remote desktop, IT asset management made for MSPs and IT admins

Erfahre mehr über Action1 RMM

Samuel C.
Samuel C.
Owner in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Action1 RMM gets the job done without hassle

Kommentare: We deployed Action1 to be able to manage updates and software across our clients's multiples devices as a MSP, so it give us remote desktop capability to assist our end-users without the need of having any other third-party app.

Really easy to use, all cloud based so perfect for managing devices that are not all located in the same physical network, plenty of features and they keep adding some

No IOS app to manage and remote into the devices, need to use a web browser, but remote desktop is really limited unless you have a mouse and keyboard connected to your Ipad

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Samuel. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Action1 RMM and we agree, the remote desktop functionality is limited at the moment, but we are working to improve it in the future. Thanks again!

Rupert A.
Technical Manager in UK

Brigantia review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Its the ability to make sure that all our PCs are patched and up to date, and to manage the software on them. This is particularly when our staff are no longer in the office all the time and are working from home.

I have found that the deployment of apps is particularly effective. It's great to be able to roll out software to our PCs here within minutes no matter where people are based. I have found that the updates work really well as well.

I think some of the information can be hard to find, or you have to drill down. For example finding if a machine has low disk space. Also would like the ability to be alerted if a machine goes offline. The remote access seems a bit limited, for instance with no ability to transfer files.

letzten Monat

Hi Rupert, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see that you are enjoying many of our features! We also appreciate you've brought some issues to our attention. We will share your feedback with the product team and discuss how we can improve displaying if machines have low disk space and alerting if machines go offline. And we agree that the remote desktop functionality is limited at the moment, but we are working to improve it in the future. The ability to transfer files is in the roadmap and will come with some of the next product releases.

Jeff R.
IT Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great idea, some room to improve.

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great product for what it is and can do, just wish the remote access worked faster.

Has all of the features you could want and need.

The only issue we ran into was the remote access to endpoints, it is slow and has issues when switching multiple displays.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeff. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Action1 RMM, and we are happy that you like our feature set. We are sorry to hear that the Remote Desktop is slow it shouldn't be. Could you please reach out to our support team and explain your issues in detail? They will be happy to help you! Thanks again!

Abel R.
Systems Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Action1 Review by BAC SYSADMIN

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It has patched, managed, and gave me access to workstations fast and from anywhere I am at with internet. I enjoy the two factor authentication as well.

I enjoy that I am able to connect to every computer and understand what is happening within my network. I like that there are email motivations that I can set up to know what is critical and who has installed a software. Peace of mind is what I like the most, especially as a one person IT position.

I would say the UI, it is rather basic. I think basic has gone a long way but it seems like i spend a lot of time opening the menu tree on the left side too much. It would be nice if it was set up a bit nicer, not really a con though.

letzten Monat

Hi Abel, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see that you are enjoying many of our features! We also appreciate you've brought some issues regarding UI to our attention. We are constantly improving our product, including enhancing UI. Some particular UI improvements will come with the next product release.

Dan G.
IT Admin in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Action1 - For Small or Medium Businesses with limited IT staff you can't go wrong!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Made my life much easier. Instead of trying to manage Windows Updates, Device Updates, Inventory Management, and Remote Access it 3 or 4 different apps, this put it all in one place.

Sometimes finding the correct updates in the Update Approval Screen can be a bit tidious

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Dan. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Action1 RMM, and we are happy our product helps you succeed. We also appreciate that you've brought some issues to our attention as we are constantly improving our product. Our Customer Success team will reach out to you to better understand your issues with finding the correct updates in the Update Approval Screen. Could you leverage the Search box to find the necessary updates? Thanks again!

Jeremy C.
Jeremy C.
IT Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

An Affordable and feature rich solution to Patch management

Kommentare: It has been really good, they are very attentive and want to help, the product is constantly improving and it just keeps getting better.

I like that I just had to install a piece of software on a server and it picked up all the PC's and servers and installed the software it needed on them. Any new PC's get the software and report up to the cloud fast. It takes the guess work out of making sure everything is setup. I also liked that I could push a critical update and force (or not) a reboot. Makes things super easy.

At first is was SLOW in their cloud portal, but with each passing month it gets faster and more useful. I also was limited to one login for an administrator at first but that was opened up recently to more than one.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jeremy. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Action1 RMM. We are constantly improving our product to provide you the best possible RMM service. Thanks again!

Peter B.
IT Manager in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant Product which saves me many hours!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I am delighted with Action 1, this product this has made my daily work life so much easier. Having a fully functioning free option (for 50 PCs) makes it a no-brainer for me.

As an IT manager for a SME company with a limited IT budget, I am always looking for products that really make my life easier. I don't have a large team or the hours required to configure and train on complex implementations. As my company has grown I found that more and more of my time was being spent on deploying software and patching a growing number of PCs and so I needed a comprehensive product to manage this vital process for me. Enter Action 1, a product which offers easy implementation and a quick learning curve with an unlimited duration trial . I was instantly intrigued and wondered if it would really be any good. I installed the client and after a brief remote session with Action1's excellent support team to clarify some settings, was up and running on a handful of PCs. The rest is history, I now use this excellent product constantly right across the business to deploy and update my applications to new builds/images and have it set to auto run overnight, twice a week for MS updates.

For companies like mine using MS Azure Active directory, there are a couple of small workarounds required to run the service on the master machine. However these are quick to implement and not really an issue.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much, Peter! We are delighted to hear about your positive experience working with us, and are using your feedback to make our system even better. In fact, more extensive support for MS Azure Active Directory is on our roadmap. As always, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

Kristin F.
CTO in USA

Great resource for smaller companies

I appreciate the pricing and functionality of this software. It may be basic in comparison to other applications, but it does a good job with hardware inventory and software patch tracking. I also like the remote control ability. Not as robust as some application, but is still very useful.

Remote control could use some enhancements. The option to turn off the request for users to accept the remote control connection. Often can't make the connection to the client. No error message.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Kristin, Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. Your review means a lot to our team. We also appreciate you've brought some issues to our attention as we are constantly improving our product. We are glad to inform you that the ability to turn off the request for users to accept the remote-control connection will come with the next product release. At the same time, we are sorry to hear you are having some troubles connecting to the client. Please, contact support@action1.com, and they will be happy to assist you.

Alan C.
Systems Administrator in Kanada

The perfect RMM tool for a new or small business

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we're very satisfied by Action1 RMM. It has allowed us to easily add, monitor and patch our workstations across different locations, and while some of it's options could be improved we feel that the cost/quality relationship is totally worth it.

The 2 best things are Endpoint discovery which is a brilliant tool that allows us to add new workstations automatically. Also the ability to approve and schedule the patches we want installed and when.

The Reports area could be improved, as there's currently no way to pull a report per device of all the software installed. Instead it shows you a list of all the software installed on all managed devices, and then you need to go into each piece of software to see where it's installed. Also the Reports lack filtering options. I also feel like the dashboard is bit hard to get around and it takes some time to get to know where everything is.

letzten Monat

We cannot thank you enough for the kind words, Alan! We are delighted to hear that Action1 RMM helped you succeed in your business while saving you time and money. We also appreciate you've brought some issues regarding reporting to our attention. In fact, we'll add custom reporting with the next product update; It should tick all the boxes for most of your requests about reporting! Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours!

Chris M.
IT in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great service for patching and asset tracking

4 letzten Monat Neu

The software updating feature is great and easy to use. It's easy to see what updates are needed and to approve and schedule them to run.

It's sometimes difficult to find the report you are looking for in the reporting section. Some of them have names that don't really explain what info is on the report. For example, to get a list of computer serial numbers you have to run the Motherboards report.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Chris. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Action1 RMM, and we are happy that you like our features such as patching and asset tracking! Regarding your comment about difficulties in searching for the reports have you tried our search box? For example, if you type "serial number" into the Search box on the right top corner of the screen and run the search, it will show you the list of the most relevant reports. Plus, if you click on the reports folder, you'll see the list of reports, including the description of each one. If it does not help, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, and they will be happy to help you! Thanks again!

Rod S.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Non Profit Win!

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: AWESOME support and very quick to help. The cost is amazing!!! The tool is easy to deploy and very easy to maintain. I would recommend this to anyone!!!

This software is easy to setup and very cost effective for my client who is a non profit! Cost is perfect and the tool is amazing!!! End to End ILM.

when looking to remote into a machine... you have to find the logged on user in a subsection of the tool. Being able to see this with the name of the computer would be PERFECT.

letzten Monat

We cannot thank you enough for the kind words, Rod! Happy to be a long-term vendor and partner of yours! We are delighted to hear that Action1 RMM helped you succeed in your business while saving you time and money. And we agree that displaying the most recently logged-on user more straightforwardly could simplify user assistance. This feature will actually come with the next product release. Looking forward to many years of successful cooperation!

Michael C.
IT in USA

Why I love this software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Thank you for making a product that answers so many IT needs without having to write/test code all day.

The best part is with very little setup I was able to determine if a client is missing critical updates. Especially for Windows, it is really simple and easy. A big plus is that your clients only need to be connected to the internet for the agent and console to communicate.

SOme of the fields are not quite sortable for ease of data mining

letzten Monat

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We are happy to see you enjoying so many of our capabilities. We are especially delighted to hear that you appreciate the easiness of Action1 RMM. We are continuing to constantly improve our product to make your experience even better. Looking forward to many more years of successful cooperation!

Johan O.
Systems Admin in Südafrika
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable RMM Software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy painless integration with current practices

No native Chat Client to communicate with the user.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Johan, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Action1 RMM. We also appreciate your suggestion to add the Chat Client; this feature is already on the roadmap. Thanks again!

Kerry T.
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Action1 is setting a new standard for IT professionals!

5 letzten Monat Neu

The ability to remote manage my systems and push silent software installs.

I would love to remotely manage at least two systems at a time. Also it would be good to have a thumbnail overview of active system desktops.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kerry. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Action1 RMM. Your review means a lot to our team. We also appreciate you've brought some issues to our attention as we are constantly improving our product. Thanks again!

Allen L.
Computer Systems Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really Easy to Use and Cost Effective Solution

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Needing to patch machines at different locations including remote laptops desktop that do not connect to main office networks directly. Overall the product has helped with patching and deploying new software to devices in a variety of remote locations. We have also used the remote desktop feature when our primary has an issue connecting.

The cost and ease of use made it a good fit for our non profit to get started with and RMM solution.

Still learning the product and its full feature set. Would like to see GPO management console added in the future.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Allen, we are so happy that you like our feature set, and we are delighted to hear our product helps you succeed. Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your suggestion to add a GPO management console, but unfortunately, we do not plan to support it as it is not designed to work when endpoints are remote. However, we are constantly improving our product and adding many other rich features every quarter. If you have any questions, we are always here to help! Thanks again!

Raymon C.
IT Technician in USA
Maschinerie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Action 1, a helpful tool

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Tried the free trail and was impressed with what you could do.

Easy to install and configure your environment. Got up and running in under 20min.

Not super clear on how the data is passing though your network.

letzten Monat

Hi Raymon, Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Action1 RMM. Please, follow this link to get some information on how the data is passing through your network: https://www.action1.com/documentation/firewall-configuration/ If it does not help, please, feel free to reach out to our support team at any time, and they will be happy to answer your questions. Thanks again!

Issac P.
Issac P.
Officer in Indien
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A centralised IT management platform with automated maintenance functionality

Kommentare: Easy to use .Supports quicker maintainence of remote system compared to traditional methods while using action1 rmm

Easy to use for endpoint management Supports schedule based automated maintenance of servers and connected workstation Very effective in remote desktop and unattended access.

Ui looks a bit outdated and requires a ramp up Connection is found to break at times reducing overall reliability

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Issac, Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track. We are sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your connection. Please, contact support@action1.com, and they will be happy to assist you. We also appreciate you've brought some issues re. Ui to our attention. We are constantly improving our product, including enhancing Ui. Some particular Ui improvements will come with the next product release.

Ahmad A.
Head Of IT in Jordanien
Medizinische Geräte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Solution

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great technology and am sure it will be best of the management and monitoring tools

Patches Remote Access Deploying applcications

Remote access is slow Deployment of the updates and patch need to be changed in the way of choosing

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ahmad. We're grateful for your honest feedback and we're glad you feel we're on the right track. We also appreciate you've brought some issues to our attention as we are constantly improving our product. Thanks again!

Tyler G.
IT Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great remote management software!!!

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Action1 is a great alternative to most remote endpoint management competitors out there. It's ability to install Windows updates is a nice feature...however don't go into this thinking it's a complete replacement to WSUS. Action1 has great potential and I look forward to it's improvements.

IT Asset Management Deploy your own application Superb support Easy to deploy agent Able to install Windows updates (missing only) User friendly interface (UI) It's own app store

Limited documentation Updating/Installing applications doesn't always work as intended. Shows multiple versions of applications that need to be updated...when it should only show the newest version for that particular version (Ex. Adobe Reader DC had 7 different versions). Windows updates is limited