Filtern nach:

Über RealSavvy

Real estate management solution that helps manage and track leads through a centralized dashboard and customizable websites.

Erfahre mehr über RealSavvy

Dustin G.
Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2018

"Really great platform and constant updates to keep it fresh"

Kommentare: Really great onboarding team. Nice online resources and Facebook community helps as well.

Vorteile: Super modern, consumer friendly and new features added all the time to the search and CRM. The apps are probably my favorite.

Nachteile: The custom options are pricey. Not as expensive as REW and at least you CAN customize where you can't on Boomtown or Real Geeks but you have to really want it to pay up for the custom website experience. I am on the customizable template and love it but hope to upgrade.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2018
Katrina M.
Rain Maker - Mega Agent
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"STAY AWAY! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND"

Kommentare: TERRIBLE. At first it was going well (so I thought) they were building out my site, and we went back and forth for weeks into months. I finally go to the point where I was like OKAY its done. Lets make whatever changes later I just need it LIVE! I also prepayed for 6 months that was NOT SUPPOSED TO START until my site was LIVE. THEN I was billed AGAIN for the next 6 months with NOTHING DELIVERED. Ultimately I moved on to another provider to get it done, and I asked them to refund the most recent charge (not even the initial charge) and they REFUSED. I am doing a charge back with my bank but I don't even see were I found a copy of the agreement

Vorteile: The way the site (that was sold to me) was layed out I thought it would be GREAT

Nachteile: THEY NEVER DELIVERED A FINISHED PRODUCT AND DISAPPEARED

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Austin S.
Realtor
Immobilien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2020

"Horrible Company"

Kommentare: Terrible

Vorteile: I can't say there is honestly one positive thing about this company. The websites are super restrictive and not innovative at all. The mobile app doesn't even go on the IOS or play store! You have to text the people the link. The app is buggy and overall just displays and MLS feed and does absolutely nothing else. The website is buggy and often doesn't update. Not to mention the 8 months of development time and refusal for a refund when they couldn't deliver the product in a timely fashion. I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!!!

Nachteile: Continuous delays they never answer their phone. Emails go unread for weeks on end. Zero customer service horrible company.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2020