Über Vyapar

Kostenlose Business-, Buchhaltungs- und Inventarmanagement-App für kleine und mittlere indische Unternehmen. Verfügbar als mobile und Desktop-Versionen

Erfahre mehr über Vyapar

Easy to understand, and easy to operate user friendly, and customer support.

It did it make balance sheet the most negative marks for it.

Bewertungen zu Vyapar

Vyapar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 171 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vyapar bereits verwendet?

Jeevan S
Jeevan S
owner in Indien
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good Accountant

Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

It is much better if I get purchase price history

Akash
owner in Indien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar The Best Accounting and Billing Software for Micro and Small Businesses

Vyapar is Low cost billing software with user friendly dashboard and whatsapp bill message feature is great.

The features of Accounting is not upto mark, you cant make Fixed Asset Accounting , cant directly calculate depreciation on Assets being made.

Sankalp
Managing Director in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wrong calculation of TCS

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I will not continue with your software as no action is done on my complaint.

Waste customer support not done anything on my feedback and complaints.

TCS calculation is wrong informed customer support more than 50 times to correct..nothing is done.

Rahul
Rahul
Partner in Indien
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud based accounting software.

Kommentare: We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Complete Experience with Vyapar

Kommentare: It is good for new entreprenuer like me because their customer service and other options are good for small business

Their Invoice template options, Their customer service is good because newly i purchase vyapar i don't how to design the invoices their customer service representative guide me very well and its impressive.

Sometimes their app are not working good in PC and Mobile also, I think room for the improvement

Sikander
Shipping in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

No support is available for any problem

Nothing is just useful since have using

They must improve customer care tel not working

Sanjay
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Billing, Accounting & Inventory Management Software

Kommentare: Best billing app I have ever seen in the play store. I liked their invoice formats. I was shocked that there are 14 invoice formats. No one will provide these many formats for free. Faster billing and accounting and UI are also too good. Now I’m planning for paid version.

The main advantage is It is available at free. For the small business owner for test and experience it is available at free.

The disadvantage is it is not available in iOS, it should be available at iOS phone also.

Monica
Business development executive in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like working on vyapar app.. it made my day to day business smooth and easy

Kommentare: Overall its cost effective and efficient and very easy to work with.

All features are free.. wheater its payment reminders to party or making online shop.. everything is free and makes my business go online in no time and it increased my business significantly.

Currently vyapar doesn't provide Cash on delivery option in online store ... i hope that they will come up with the option soon

Ajit
Ajit
Senior Software Engineer in Indien
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business

Kommentare: As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

Muhammed
Customer support executive in Indien
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: Excellent

Reports, payment reminder, syncThere are lot of other features that also very helpful.

Is it very helpful if tutorials are available in the application.

Abdul kader
Entrepreneur in Indien
Bildende Kunst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful accounting experience!

Kommentare: Excellent!

Professionally I was an accountant for around 20 years. Used many high end softwares during my work life. Now for my small business I'm using Vyapar. It's very simple and can be used by anyone who doesn't have accounting knowledge. My most loved feature is SMS and Invoice sharing capabilities in one or two click. Latest improvement I was wondering that customer can make a payment by clicking our invoice!

Adjustment journal entries are not possible. It s best suited for billing, inventory control etc.... However I manage all of my accounting routine with this app

Satyam
Propriter in Indien
Kunststoffe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for accounting ...

Kommentare: Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

Mohit
Self Employed in Indien
Metallabbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

App Vyapaar

Kommentare: Overall i use this app for my outward billing
Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.

It is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.

Needs More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.

Sachin
Proprietor in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Softcell Systems

Kommentare: Its very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.

easy to use very good functions user friendly

network not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.

gilbert
business owner in Libanon
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

vyapar review

Kommentare: Vyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now

It made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app

the desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

Thanks Gilbert

ravikiran
ceo in Indien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ceo review

Kommentare: Ceo is busy person, I have to enter on the phone only, why there is a charge for desktop. this consume so much battery on our phones especially when i am already next to the desktop. Dont see the reason to purchase the desktop version also.

easy to enter data. Photos can be entered as data.

no sync for my subordinates to enter data. seperate charge for desktop

Mohammad reza
Accountant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vyaper Review

Kommentare: It really eased my workload and helped to better organize my factory

this is the most well-organized software well-suited for every small, Mid and large enterprises. I'd say it's the most flexible ERP ever

I actually haven't considered yet any cons

Thanks Mohammad for Reza encouraging feedback

Nipurn
Owner in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for Small Business

Easy to use, Very very effective UI. Fast and Timely Updates

Using it in mobile sometimes get tedious.

Suraj
Partner in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar - An app of ease for Vyaparis

The ease of use of the app is the most obvious feature that attracted me to this app. Also all my accounting works gets done by me within minutes through my mobile. Being a mobile application, I can update my accounts from anywhere and at anytime.

Accounting entries like Journal entries cannot be made in the app. Only cash/bank transactions can be done and which according to me is the lone drawback.

Maschinerie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar is great software

Kommentare: Great, will continue further.

1. Tt is very easy to use. 2. No need for a qualified accountant to operate this. 3. All references are always ready available. 4. great analysis tool.

1. Not so good for a industry whom are doing customised job daily.

Harsimran
Founder in Indien
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb Product

Kommentare: Its a great software to use for any vyapar.

Ease of use. Its easy to manage all clients ledger and individual reports are the best thing.

User interface can be better. Specially for invoicing and should work for service sector as well.

Ghallay
Accountant in Bhutan
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar

Kommentare: As I am working under grocery shop I usually unable to manage the financial problem but after downloading this app (Vyapar) I can easily manage everything..

Entering the data and ease of calculate..

it is unable to buy by low level people.

Abhishek
Marketing manager in Indien
Alternative Medizin, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: Through vyapar app my business standard very high.

Very useful software for small business . Easy to maintain every transection .

I thought very deep about it but i could"nd find anything

Thanks Abhishek

Jaydeep
Owner in Indien
Textilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best one

Easy user interface. Can access anything very easily.

Some time is doing total mistake.which is not good for any business. Also want some more invoice theme.

Vaibhav
Business in Indien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Full fill of my requirements

Kommentare: This is very helpful for my business and its teams is very good

Timely update is very helpful for my business

Stocks maintaining is not good and like is talley