Über Vyapar

Kostenlose Business-, Buchhaltungs- und Inventarmanagement-App für kleine und mittlere indische Unternehmen. Verfügbar als mobile und Desktop-Versionen

Erfahre mehr über Vyapar

Easy to understand, and easy to operate user friendly, and customer support.

It did it make balance sheet the most negative marks for it.

Bewertungen zu Vyapar

Vyapar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 171 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Vyapar bereits verwendet?

Jeevan S
Jeevan S
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Good Accountant

Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

It is much better if I get purchase price history

Akash
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar The Best Accounting and Billing Software for Micro and Small Businesses

Vyapar is Low cost billing software with user friendly dashboard and whatsapp bill message feature is great.

The features of Accounting is not upto mark, you cant make Fixed Asset Accounting , cant directly calculate depreciation on Assets being made.

mark
Director in Jamaika
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

On the mark traders

Kommentare: Ok

It is easy to use and user friendly to sume extent

No customer service at all worst ive ever experience

Rahul
Rahul
Partner in Indien
Textilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud based accounting software.

Kommentare: We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

My Complete Experience with Vyapar

Kommentare: It is good for new entreprenuer like me because their customer service and other options are good for small business

Their Invoice template options, Their customer service is good because newly i purchase vyapar i don't how to design the invoices their customer service representative guide me very well and its impressive.

Sometimes their app are not working good in PC and Mobile also, I think room for the improvement

Sanjay
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Billing, Accounting & Inventory Management Software

Kommentare: Best billing app I have ever seen in the play store. I liked their invoice formats. I was shocked that there are 14 invoice formats. No one will provide these many formats for free. Faster billing and accounting and UI are also too good. Now I’m planning for paid version.

The main advantage is It is available at free. For the small business owner for test and experience it is available at free.

The disadvantage is it is not available in iOS, it should be available at iOS phone also.

karan
karan
Founder in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very simple for small and medium business

Kommentare: Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

1. Very simple and clear UX. 2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front. 3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen. 2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search. 3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more) 4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that. 5. Can make custom Invoice design. 6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

Kevin
Kevin
Administration Executive in Kenia
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Review of Vyapar Accounting system

Kommentare: Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!

The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

Thanks Kevin

Jaimin
Jaimin
CEO in Indien

Nice product

Kommentare: Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Mobile application as well as desktop version. Eassy to use.

Maheswara Swamy
Maheswara Swamy
Business Technology Analyst in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses

Kommentare: I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros: 1. GST compliant invoicing 2. Budgeting 3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily. 4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

Monica
Business development executive in Indien
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I like working on vyapar app.. it made my day to day business smooth and easy

Kommentare: Overall its cost effective and efficient and very easy to work with.

All features are free.. wheater its payment reminders to party or making online shop.. everything is free and makes my business go online in no time and it increased my business significantly.

Currently vyapar doesn't provide Cash on delivery option in online store ... i hope that they will come up with the option soon

Satyam
Propriter in Indien
Kunststoffe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for accounting ...

Kommentare: Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

RIZWAN
PROPRIETOR in Pakistan
Automotive, Selbstständig

HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY

Kommentare: I have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.

It's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses. Easy to use for every person. Updation on regular basis. State of Art Technology

Outstanding Strong backup Description of image for expense transaction

Thanks Rizwan

Mani
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

easiest way for billing and for online business

Kommentare: best and excellent positive review because of his facility

billing & receipt facility and great management

desktop & mobile difference feature which is difference from another

Akash
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My personal view

Kommentare: It's an amazing experience for me to have this application in this price.

Being a businessman,with a busy schedule and I often don't get time to maintain balance and inventory for my company. Vyaparapp Helps in easy handling my company transactions and details.

I found out some bugs but later got resolved by the technical support.

ravikiran
ceo in Indien
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ceo review

Kommentare: Ceo is busy person, I have to enter on the phone only, why there is a charge for desktop. this consume so much battery on our phones especially when i am already next to the desktop. Dont see the reason to purchase the desktop version also.

easy to enter data. Photos can be entered as data.

no sync for my subordinates to enter data. seperate charge for desktop

Mohammad reza
Accountant in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Vyaper Review

Kommentare: It really eased my workload and helped to better organize my factory

this is the most well-organized software well-suited for every small, Mid and large enterprises. I'd say it's the most flexible ERP ever

I actually haven't considered yet any cons

Thanks Mohammad for Reza encouraging feedback

Nipurn
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software for Small Business

Easy to use, Very very effective UI. Fast and Timely Updates

Using it in mobile sometimes get tedious.

Suraj
Partner in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar - An app of ease for Vyaparis

The ease of use of the app is the most obvious feature that attracted me to this app. Also all my accounting works gets done by me within minutes through my mobile. Being a mobile application, I can update my accounts from anywhere and at anytime.

Accounting entries like Journal entries cannot be made in the app. Only cash/bank transactions can be done and which according to me is the lone drawback.

Mohammed
Agarbatti in Indien

Vypar Software

Kommentare: I like software

I use vyapar last 1 years Very easy and helpful for my business First I try 30 Days after I purchased software I am very happy and satisfied for vyapar

Very simple and easy software I think every businessmen understand software

Shailesh
Worthy sales in Indien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lucid Business software

Kommentare: Loved using it

We are using this for our small business, it has made our operations very simple , saved money, saved time Thank you vyapar

Over all it is very good one, we recommended it to our friends in business circle

Ashutosh
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is very cheapest App to use

Kommentare: It's sassy and cheapest

It's very easy to use, we can use it any where

May be increase in Manufacturing , and can add more language

Dipankar
Manager in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Accounting Software For Common People

Very easy to use Accounting Software , Any person with minimum accounting Knowledge can use. Price is too good .

User Friendly. Automatic tax calculation. automatic update.

Ankitkumar
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Many things to add up

User friendly interface that any one can use it

There is no capital options in software it need to be there if any business is started it need capital

Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome & easy software

Kommentare: Good and i am happy with Vyapar

Colored bill formate and signature pasting option.

Stock export from excel and hsn code search option