BackupVault Bewertungen

von Blueraq Networks

Filtern nach:

Über BackupVault

100% UK-based data and ransomware protection for servers, PC's, laptops and Microsoft Office 365 apps, all with 24/7 UK support.

Erfahre mehr über BackupVault

Paul P.
Head of Support and Customer Relations
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2019

"The ideal backup solution for UK based companies"

Kommentare: It's a great company to work with, and we're looking forward to their new offerings to backup Azure and Office 365 with eager anticipation.

Vorteile: The biggest feature for us is that the servers are UK based, and thus the data is guarenteed to be GDPR compliant and DPA 2018 compliant when (or if!) the UK leaves the EU. The initial setup is straight forward, and for large datasets there's an option to produce a local copy which is fully encrypted and can then be transfered via HDD or USB sticks to a secure postal address. The overall support is first rate, we get response within minutes to the majority of questions, but do you know I can't remember the last time we actually had a problem that needed their input?

Nachteile: Our biggest issue tends to be customer broadband, and whilst the software has a feature to produce a local backup, it still requires the internet backup to complete first.

Hello Paul,

Thanks for the review,

Unfortunately nothing we can do regarding customer broadband, but great to hear our UK based servers are working well for your business.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Rupert C.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"Backup Vault Simple Off Site Backup"

Kommentare: The support I have received from the guys there getting started has been perfect. One of the best support services I have come across. They have helped me get BackupVault running when there have been odd issues here and there. They are all polite, friendly and dedicated.

Vorteile: The ease of installation and being able to control customers backup sizes means that as soon as they go over their allotment of space I can generate more revenue. I can also closely monitor their backup so that I know it's completed, and it's been done correctly.

Nachteile: Nothing so far! The system and software have worked faultlessly across all the sites we have put it in at.

Hi Rupert,

We love helping other businesses thrive so this is fantastic to hear!

Grace H.
Senior Partner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Reliable and simple"

Kommentare: The main benefit of using this has been peace of mind - my data is backed up by a professional.

Vorteile: I like the support of a real person. Set up was really easy. The initial backup took a while but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from BackupVault kept me updated on progress and talked me through everything. Recently my automatic back-up failed to occur. I didn't notice but someone at BackupVault did and I got an email, followed by a phonecall and all the support I needed to get it working again. They also noticed I wasn't backing up all my data - they emailed to check this was what I wanted and not just an error.

Nachteile: It doesn't work as a cloud drive - this is a backup service, not a drive that you can access like DropBox or similar.

Grace,

Thankyou for the review! We pride ourselves on our personal support service so great to hear this works so well for you. As always, anything you need we're here.

Ralph M.
IT Support
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Eunisure's use of BackUpVault"

Kommentare: BackUPVault has got me out of trouble a few times. In particular, there is one very complicated database which once corrupted. I was able to retrieve the previous night's back up and be up and running with it in no time at all. A very simple, easy procedure to retrieve files or any data making it easy for anyone to deal with.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. You can choose your own level and choose your costs and how much data you want to back up. Easy to set up and easy to retrieve files. People have often lost or corrupted files whaich can easily be retrieved with this software. It also goes back a long time so if your recent files aren't want you want you can go back further in time to when the file was as you want it.

Nachteile: To be totally honest there in nothing to dislike about this software

Hi Ralph,

There's been a few close shaves but that's what we're there for!

Thanks for the fantastic review.

Marc V.
Applications Support Engineer
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Reliable product and excellent support"

Kommentare: Superb from start to finish, I would highly recommend them.

Vorteile: We just needed a backup software product to sit on our office server and back up our local files every day. BackupVault does this flawlessly. On the one occasion that there was an issue (not their fault I might add - over-zealous anti-virus), the BackupVault support team were extremely prompt and efficient in dealing with it. If you contact them for anything, you can be assured of getting a timely and helpful response. They offer a rare level of customer service that I try and live up to while helping our own customers. The product itself is a doddle to set up and use and it's compliant with all the relevant privacy law, which is important for us.

Nachteile: It's perhaps not as slick (in terms of interface) as some of the offerings from the big boys. On the other hand, good luck getting the same level of service from them.

Marc,

Thankyou for taking the time to review us, great to hear all of your files are safe and secure. There will be some updates on our interface soon, stay tuned.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Jennifer H.
Owner/Manager
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Great product and even greater customer support"

Kommentare: Processing a large amount of financial information regularly I needed back-up software which was secure but also GDPR compliant. I also needed software which did its job automatically. BackupVault fit the bill on all these areas.

Vorteile: Ease of setting up and how friendly/supportive the team were.

Nachteile: Slightly hard to set up but this was easily overcome by the support provided.

Hi Jennifer,

Brilliant to hear our GDPR compliant service is working well for you! If you need any further support do just let us know.

Thomas B.
IT Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Backup Vault"

Kommentare: Previously, we used to back our data up to a portable hard drive and take this offsite every evening. However, with the introduction of GDPR in May 2018, we wanted to ensure that we was complaint. After researching multiple companies - we eventually settled on Backup Vault, due to the features offered within the software, and also because the data centres they use are ISO 27001 accredited. We have now been using their service for over a year, without any issues. Recently, we migrated to virtual servers, and the Backup Vault support team was on hand to help us re configure the software in our new environment

Vorteile: Easy to setup and configure. Helpful support team

Nachteile: Couldn't run the latest version on server 2008 R2 which means we missed out on some features, but we've moved to server 2019 now so that's not an issue

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the great review, It was great helping the team reconfigure the software for your new environment!

Robert B.
Accountant in Practice
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Robust and reassuring product"

Kommentare: As I hold substantial volumes of client data, I must have a reliable backup system that does not rely on me to remember to do it. Backup Vault meets that need.

Vorteile: It is automated and backs up twice per day. It gives great reassurance that key data is not lost. On the rare occasion that a file has been deleted or has had data lost from it, I have been able to retrieve and download the last back-up version online. In view of that, the pricing is reasonable.

Nachteile: Sometimes the progress messages in the system tray can be annoying.

Hello Robert,

Thanks for taking the time out to leave a review, if you need any support on adjusting settings do let us know.

Robert K.
Operations Manager
Vorstandsbüro, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Excellent Service"

Kommentare: Excellent, fast, reliable service and speedy customer support.

Vorteile: The Backup Vault Service provides our business users with a level of reassurance that in the event of a data loss, our data can be recoverable quickly and easily. I would recommend this to businesses who require this reassurance.

Nachteile: Nothing - its all positive - runs in the background and is not invasive

Hi Robert.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we take pride in reassuring you that your data is secure!

Ben D.
IT & Facilities Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Great Backup product"

Kommentare: Easy to use and 10/10 support.

Vorteile: Its very reliable, I can just set it up and let it do it's thing.

Nachteile: Can't think of any, it does what it says it does

Hello Ben,

Thanks for taking the time out to leave us a review!

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Alex P.
Marketing Communications Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2019

"It's fast, ultra secure and totally focuses on data protection - unlike some of the 'big players'!"

Kommentare: We use BackupVault for our business and we couldn't be more impressed. It's fast, so efficient and has saved us more than once from complete disaster - including when several of our computers were hit by ransomware! The service is second to none, we can literally call at any time of day and someone is at the end of the phone to deal with the call - and they're brilliant to deal with (we had a data emergency once and our tech guy had to get up out of bed and call at 2am - instant answer!). Also, that fact that they don't use questionable US data servers is brilliant (no Patriot Act worries there!) - it's all purely UK data centres, which we greatly appreciate. Highly recommended to all businesses (especially UK-based)

Vorteile: UK only datacentres - a HUGE deal for us, because it helps ensure our data is 100% GDPR compliant and importantly, not subject to dodgy the US Patriot Act (which most providers are)
- It's ultra-fast!
- Their InstantData feature is brilliant because it means we can access crucial data without waiting for the whole restore
- It just works - with minimal interaction from us
- The customer support is insane - they're available by phone and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (do they ever sleep?)
- We don't feel worried bout ransomware ruining our business anymore... if it happens (which it might), at least we can just restore our previous backup a never pay a thing

Nachteile: Honestly can't think of a thing - certainly not so far, and we've used them for a few years now!

Hi Alex,
We're thrilled to have provided protection against ransomware for your business, we look forward to a great continued partnership in the future.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Clare J.
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Wonderful product and empathetic people"

Kommentare: I run a small co, but am treated like a big one if I have any questions. The odd glitch (which is always linked to the network going down, never BackupVault itself) is resolved in record time.

Vorteile: So easy and intuitive, even for non-tech.

Nachteile: No cons; I can talk to the founder himself when I need to.

Hi Clare,

Thanks for your kind comments, we're always here should you need any more support.

Zubair J.
IT technician
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"BackupVault Review"

Kommentare: Our experience with BackupVault has been really good and customer service is really good also. If there are any issues or possible issues they are on the case straight away.

Vorteile: It just works. Once setup you don't need to do anything with it unless you want to add extra folders or directories for it to back up.

Nachteile: Maybe the interface can be updated a little bit.

von Blueraq Networks an 20.5.2020

Thanks Zubair, there are some new updates coming very soon. Keep your eyes peeled.

Nigel M.
IT Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"BackupVault has it covered!"

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been fantastic, we are looking at adding additional services in the future because we feel so confident that BackupVault have got everything covered.

Vorteile: The software has reliably backed up the MIS system for the school, the setup was seamless and support from BackupVault has been amazing.

Nachteile: I can't find any faults, it just works.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for leaving us a review, It's fantastic to hear our service is running seamlessly at the school.

Carole M.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy"

Kommentare: Great company to do business with, from the first enquiry , to set up to receiving the invoices, all of it has been easy

Vorteile: I like how I am not interrupted by the backup, it does it's thing without me knowing.

Nachteile: I have not encountered any problems with this software

Carole,
Thankyou for the review, it's been fantastic working with your business and hope we can continue for many years to come.

Tim C.
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Excellent and very good value"

Kommentare: Replacing Acronis as it was too cluncky

Vorteile: Flexible
Cost effective
Low network overheads

Nachteile: Would be good to have a management console to work on MacOS

Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review for us! We're glad your switchover has been successful.

We do now have a management console for Mac, if you would like to give us a call we'll be more than happy to help you set this up.

John L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Excellent product, excellent support"

Kommentare: Solving the need for reliable, durable, secure and easy backups. BackupVault meets this need with excellent and prompt customer service

Vorteile: Once set up it looks after its self, very easy to restore items as needed

Nachteile: I cannot isolate anything to criticise as it fits our needs at reasonable cost

Hello John,

Thankyou for leaving a review, do let us know if you need help with anything else.

Sandra C.
Company Secretary
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"MY COMMENTS"

Kommentare: Good customer services and response within an hour.

Vorteile: It is easy to read and we have contact . Our back up is based in the UK

Nachteile: I have not found anything wrong to date. I cannot explain is wrong as I have not found anything

Hi Sandra,

Thankyou, We'll continue to be here for you and your business with our 24/7 customer service!

Gareth W.
Operations Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Great Service "

Kommentare: Really pleased that my data is backed up safely to a secure UK based server and is available on hand as and when required.

Vorteile: Very easy and simple to use. Very easily deployed and setup.

Nachteile: It can be a little slow at times. But that may be my PC.

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your comments, fantastic news that our UK based servers are working well in providing protection for your business.

If you would like support regarding the slowness of the app, please do give us a call at any time!

Fiona D.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Excellent!"

Kommentare: Excellent would highly recommend to anyone who values their data!

Vorteile: I was very impressed with the speed and efficiency with which my data was restored after my hard drive had a fatal error.

Nachteile: No cons found so far with this software.

von Blueraq Networks an 4.12.2018

Thank you for the review Fiona, much appreciated!

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Roger R.
Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

"File Protection"

Kommentare: I have the satisfaction of knowing that my files are protected and I am compliant with FCA requirements

Vorteile: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to set this up - my files are
backed up every day at the close of business. I don't do a thing - it automatically backs up. If I have a problem and I've only had one, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] put things straight.

Nachteile: No cons. It's seamless. I don't have to do anything.

Hi Roger,
Thanks for leaving such a lovely review, your files are most definitely protected and compliant with FCA requirements!

Edward H.
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Easy to Use Back-Up Software"

Vorteile: Easy to use, company set everything up remotely. Works everyday without any further intervention.

Nachteile: Nothing, it does everything we expected and the back service is excellent.

von Blueraq Networks an 20.5.2020

Hi Edward, Hope you are well and staying safe, thanks for taking the time out to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear our setup and leave service works so well for you and your business!