Perfect Product for our Fashion Business!

Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Susanne S.
Co-Owner
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are using admiral cloud quite a lot for recruiting new customers and providing companies with videos and pictures for advertisements.

Vorteile: Our company needs to transfer a lot of photos to customers.
The design has an absolutely professional look. There is nothing comparable in the market.
It is more than a transfer of photos, it is also a business card of our company.
And furthermore it is easy to handle.
Another extra value is that the system transforms the pics into the right size for social media.
The public areas are easy to organize and have a great design.
We are also using admiral cloud for our videos. It works perfectly in the same way.
We can also put information to the pics we send.
We have a control about the meta description of every single photo.
Groups in companies can get the same information at one time. We have the possibility to define admins for certain projects and to give certain rights for every party.

Nachteile: We are very happy so far with admiral cloud.
It is an excellent service.
I think there will be a lot more options to leverage our business.

von AdmiralCloud an 18.12.2018

Hello Mrs. Struz,
Thank you for working with AdmiralCloud and thank you for the input to improve and develop the product.
Best regard,

video management
rights management
release processes
press areas

Vorteile: As a very design-oriented person, I was first attracted by the extremely beautiful surface. Like every new tool, it's a change in the beginning, but the intuitive and almost playful handling makes both trying out and actually working with AC a pleasure. I especially appreciate the extremely good possibilities of license management and working without folders and hierarchies. The links to common social media platforms make our work much easier. All in all, the software is easy to use after a short training period, despite its immense range of functions. The support team does a great job.

Nachteile: The only thing I can be annoyed about is that we decided so late for AC.

A user friendly photo and video management app

Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Lea G.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I'm using AdmiralCloud as a freelance food photographer and food blogger, handling about 35.000 photos and 30 videos with this app. It's very easy to use. I especially like the quick possibility to share and receive my files. I especially like all the drag&drop funktions and the tagging options that makes my files easy to handle, find & archive.

Nachteile: It took me a while to get into a suitable tagging system. But once defined and used, it's a brilliant solution for archiving and handling my photos.