Power Diary Erfahrungen

Über Power Diary

Praxisverwaltungssoftware, die alles bietet, was du zur Optimierung deiner Gesundheitsklinik benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Power Diary

Simple system to operate and great technical support.

It could mean I end up with 20 min gaps which is a waste of time as can’t offer 20 min sessions. I would prefer to fix the appointment slots.

Bewertungen zu Power Diary

Power Diary hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 130 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Power Diary bereits verwendet?

Jordan J.
Jordan J.
Personal Trainer/Brand Ambassador in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Personal Trainer(s) Appointment Portal

Kommentare: All personal trainers appointments in one place. Payment processing makes it easy for clients to pay for their personal training sessions. Clients profile details are located in this app. Makes it easy for personal trainers to refer to specific client.

I keep track of multiple personal trainers in one portal. Clients book online. Clients can process their personal training payments online. Power Diary shows every personal trainers available time slots.

Need note security. One personal trainer should not be able to see another personal trainers client notes.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for the great review Jordan! With the Notes access - if you go to Setup > Users and untick "Access all Client Session Notes" for your users then they won't be able to access other PT's client notes. - Damien

Simone
CSM in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Overall Power Diary is meeting the needs of our business however we have had to make a large number of changes to our processes and way of working with our clients to accommodate Power Diary. There are a number of functionalities that we would like to see.

- Visually appealing - Ability to produce multiple reports - Simple and easy to use calendar and client set up - Client online booking portal - Medicare processing - Data consistancy

- Limited functions available on the calendar - cannot view single day of the week for multiple weeks - Unable to limit who access notes and profile information - anyone with can access client notes and view client profiles regardless if the client is allocated to them or not - Unable to create an overall number of sessions used in a session pack per year - this is still tracked manually

Lisa
Speech Pathologist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Backbone of our business

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As our business relies on good software to safely store our client data and to reliably access our daily schedules and information, Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of our business. We have found many helpful features that saves time and energy to collect data and to ensure accurate financial and client records are kept.

Easy to navigate, easy to see where clinicians are and who they are seeing, supports the efficient running of our busy practice.

Some of the data searches are limited. Would be great to have a few more NDIS specific features to add to invoicing and client records.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear that Power Diary is the backbone to the efficient running of your business and that the features are saving you time and energy! Regarding data searches and NDIS specific features, our Customer Team would like more detail regarding your needs, in order to offer possible solutions or to record feature requests. Please reach out to support@powerdiary.com with details and we'll be happy to assist. Thank you again! - Heather

Osteopath in UK
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not too bad, with potential

Kommentare: Overall it isn't too bad, Notes are quite good. And staff are good.
However, it does remain a very restrictive platform with multiple irritating imperfections. They are keen to listen and let you know they are making changes, but the role out is extremely slow and slightly disappointing following the long wait. They have the potential to be very good if they implemented the changes they say they would do, but sometimes get they feel they are complacent with their product.

Support is good in that staff to try their best to help quickly with the availability they have. Have some good features e.g notes. It can be a cheaper option if you avoid using SMS. (This is where they make up the difference.)

They take a very long time to implement changes, yet they can implement changes fast if need to such as adding telehealth during COVID 19 in a week (if they didn't they would have lost business). They discussed intake forms since I started a year ago (and has been a popular demand by many users) and still just talk of it happening, yet keep you hooked by saying coming in a few months. They make their money on SMS so be careful , never known SMS to be so expensive. They recently did a user interface facelift with new features. It is still quite dated compared to competitors and you're restricted to what you can do. They could do with a graphics designer or ergonomic designer on their team.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks John. The Online Forms have taken longer than initially anticipated, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with complacency - in fact quite the opposite. Our online forms are built on our Client Portal platform. During dev we identified there were some emerging limitations with the technology we had been using for the Client Portal. We decided that instead of building another feature on top of it, we should instead rebuild the Client Portal first using more flexibility technology, and then build the Online Forms using that. It's a 'get the foundations right first' type decision. Whilst not glamorous, this approach has ongoing, long-term benefits for all our users. The Client Portal has now been rebuilt and released, and the Online Forms function is in final stages of pre-Beta testing. Re SMS: these are middle-range for pricing. We use an enterprise-grade gateway that is very reliable. There are some cheaper, less reliable providers but we will never use them.

Rebecca
Psychologist in Australien
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best decision I made for my practice

The best thing about PowerDiary would have to be the time savings having everything incorporated into the one program, being able to send/receive SMS including automated reminders, AND being able to export directly to Xero! It’s great! It is so simple to use as well and there are always new features being added. Customer support are also fabulous when you need a hand with something!

I dislike that I have my calendar set up in 30min timeslots so I have to scroll to view the entire day. Nothing major! Oh & I wish you could send faxes from PowerDiary.

Antwort von Power Diary

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your lovely review. We love hearing that Power Diary is saving you lots of time! Will add your improvement ideas to our list (we prioritise the ones we get the most interest in). All the best, Fiona

President in USA

Power Diary is a fantastic all-in-one EMR

Kommentare: Amazing! Very affordable EHR that offers more than most super expensive EMR companies. I have used 5 other EMR/EHR platforms. Power Diary is the best and has surpassed my expectations! The best part about it is that I don't have to hire someone to customize my EHR. I was able to get the basics going in one day and within 3 days, I had everything I needed to see my first client. I could have done that sooner if I had used a SOAP note template from Power Diary but I wanted to create my own template and my own intake forms.

Online scheduling, client portal, text/email capability, SOAP note templates, Stripe integration, financial reports, online intake forms; at least it has 1-way integration with Google calendar, excellent customer support that responds promptly, online Facebook group for Power Diary users to learn helpful tips

no 2-way integration with Google calendar

Sally
Owner in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Power Diary, my business partner

Kommentare: Power Diary is my virtual business partner!
As a sole trader I need a CRM that I can trust, one that gives me the functionality necessary to manage my diary, client communications and financial reporting. PD gives me all this plus insights, trends and the ability to view my business from every angle, and help inform direction and investment.

Central depositary for all client data Automated client messages Financial reporting Personalisation functionality Customer service excellence

Understanding how the data input effects the reporting output. Getting the set up right is worth taking the time from the outset.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks so much for your review. We're very happy you refer to Power Diary as your "business partner"! Do let us know if you need any assistance with getting the reports set up as our team will be happy to help.

Adam
Chinese Medicine Practitioner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

More professional than alternative clinic management tools

One of the best features is the customisable clinic note templates. Being able to create clinic note for each type of patient and each interaction has made my patient management so much easier. Automated appointment reminders and communication templates add a professional touch that my patients appreciate.

At the moment the only credit card payment system PowerDiary integrates with is Stripe. Adding integration with other payment systems such as Square would make it easier to manage credit card payments.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your great review Adam! I've added your comment about Square to our Feature Request Tracking system so we can monitor demand for this too. - Damien

Rhonda
osteopath in Australien
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New Powerdiary user

Kommentare: Convenience of online access to Powerdiary for practitioners and online booking for patients is huge for us.
Communication with the team is easy and quick responses are the rule. Great value.

Convenience, communication, ease of use (with a couple of qualifiers)

Clunky re-appointment system, online booking system could look more attractive to users/patients

Sue
Owner in Australien
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Does it all

Kommentare: Like how I wrote in the pros, I just love that Power diary does everything I need to run a business and there's scope for even more than what I need should my business grow and use more staff etc. I have often read about other practitioners frustrations about their (different) software program but I never have these same issues so power diary must have got all these things sorted. Plus the staff get back to you quick should you need help finding out how to do something. Talking of staff, they were amazing at helping me transfer all my old file details across when I first set up in Power Diary, otherwise it would have been a huge mission, especially putting all my stock into the system.

I Love the ability to integrate all aspects of running a naturopathic business from the diary, email confirmations, text messages that remind the client, invoicing, connecting with xero accounting, allowing my accountant access to the stuff she needs but nothing else, total lockdown of clients session info once saved, or save in draft mode if additional info needed to be added after an email, all details in the one place including any correspondence I have with client, ability to send birthday messages and newsletters in bulk, stock inventory and can even take payments. Really, the list goes on...

I think the only things I don't like is that you need to use quite a few clicks to get to different places rather than hover with mouse and get an instant dropdown box, but then even my bank is like that and I'm a bit fussy with easy tech stuff. Really, it's not an issue and has been getting better over the years.

Fran
Manager in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great functionality, responsive team

Kommentare: We moved from Front Desk PM to Power Diary after 12 years. We were naturally anxious about how the information would be migrated to the new system, and whether the system would be able to handle the frequent, high intensity use our multi-practitioner, multi-disciplinary team demands. We have 42 users, and 29 practitioners so we needed a system that was responsive, adaptable and customisable and easy to use. Power Diary has been all these things in the two weeks we have used it, and anything we couldn't use the team were an email (and a phonecall) away, fixing issues for us, helping us navigate and making our lives easier.

The flexibility of the product and the willingness of the support team to take on suggestions for improvement or tweaks that would improve functionality further.

Would love to drill down a bit more on the toggle restrictions but will be passing that suggestion on.

Antwort von Power Diary

Hi Fran, So glad to hear that your transition from Front Desk to Power Diary has been positive! We're importing data from all kinds of systems but it's often a point of concern for those making the change. And yes, please do pass on your ideas for further improvements - our development team is making updates all the time.

Vanessa
Principal Clinical Psychologist in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Very happy with PowerDiary

Kommentare: It had made it far easier for me to manage my practice in an integrated fashion. I’m essentially using just one to to book appointments, invoice clients, send reminders, keep notes, send letters, manage finances etc. It takes a while to have everything running from PowerDiary but it’s worth putting in the time.

The thing I really like about PowerDiary is that even with only a single diary, there are no limits on the number of users. Importantly, it is also very user friendly. There are multiple admin staff where I practice and it doesn’t take long for new users to get comfortable with the key features.

I think the main limitation is the lack of internal messaging. I would appreciate admin being able to send me a message that appears in the program for a different user.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your review Vanessa! We agree that it's important that all your admin staff can access and use Power Diary without any extra charges! We'll add the internal messaging to our list of suggestions for future improvements :)

Natalie
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Power Diary helps me save time

Kommentare: I don't have any double handling...I can email clients and other health professionals straight from the software which links to the respective client's file.

Tailored client note functions, easy accounting with feeds to Xero, and a willingness to look at adaptations to suit the needs of my business. Also, support by Australian's which is thorough, quick and friendly. Client Portal

Still a few aspects of the note forms requiring changes to make extra helpful notes for my clinic.

Thanks for the great review! - Damien

Amanda
Principal Psychologist in Australien

PowerDiary

Kommentare: It has definitely helped manage my client files and is a huge improvement on a manual system. The ability to create a note template has saved me heaps of time and improves the quality of my note taking. Time has also been saved by being able to process Medicare claims online and the integration with Stripe has helped especially with cancellation fees and when adolescents attend without the paying parent.

Best aspects are integration with Medicare and Stripe. Also the ability to create templates is really handy. Being able to create a template for notes is also a big bonus.

Limitations on the fields you can merge in templates, the reports you can create and data you can export. Also, the online booking functionality is quite limited. It would be great if the client was able to complete intake information directly into the system. I currently have to use a separate piece of software to generate an online form to capture all of this information and then manually enter it into the system.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for the review Amanda. You'll be pleased to know that online forms are on the way! With data exports if you go to Tools > Data export you can export any (or all) data from your account. Similarly, the Reports you can customise the data to be included in a report, and then sort, group, export to excel or print the report. If you click on Help in your account and search 'Reports' you'll see some How To articles on this. We can also take you through a live one-on-one tutorial on these features if that'd be helpful. Just let us know and one of our Support Team members will organise it with you. Thanks again - Damien

Elizabeth
Owner/principal psychologist in Australien

Private practice assistant

Kommentare: Staying up to date. For example, online booking people don't have to catch us in business hours, they can book anytime. Being able to take a payment within the software, in person or over the phone saves money from missed payments. No one carries cash anymore.

Powerdiary gives ease to my everyday business tasks, from storing my client statistical data, automatic client number generation, online booking and invoicing. It makes business run more smoothly as it is inituitive and the client information is quick at hand when needed. It is so easy to navigate, my staff have required minimal training to use it. Being able to see the little note on the current appointment diary, when the client's next appointment is scheduled or previous booking was, is very helpful and time saving. It allows you to jump straight to it with one click of the mouse.

The additional charge for sms reminders in today's tech environment is a little disappointing, as locally, unlimited sms are included in most data plans. However, if it for the moment this means keeping costs down and I can choose to use or not then it is only a minor concern.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for the great review Elizabeth! We'd love it if we could provide free SMS functionality as well, however sadly those unlimited SMS plans that come with mobile or data plans are not available for commercial use / sending via a platform. The telcos know there are only so many SMS you can send manually from your phone :)

Michelle
Speech Pathologist/Manager in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Growing our business with Powerdiary

Kommentare: Our business relies very heavily on powerdiary, for diaries, client appointments, billing, medicare, reporting. The automatic SMS reminders are a great facility for clients (they rely on them to remind them about their appointments) and great for us - people are more likely to cancel when they receive the SMS rather than not attend, or cancel at the last minute. The system has been very reliable. It is extremely rare for the system to be down.

Easy to use. When there are issues, there is a friendly person at the end of the phone or email to assist in resolving issues (such as when we've accidentally deleted data, support with reports, not knowing how to do a particular function). The software is constantly being improved with additional functionality based on feedback.

There are times when there are functions I would like that are not available, such as an 'undo' function, especially if I've just deleted a series of appointments accidentally instead of deleting a single appointment. However when comparing this product with other products, it has many more functions than many of their competitors at a more reasonable cost.

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the great review! -Damien

Sophia

Clinical Psychologist

Kommentare: Benefits - quick ability to get Medicare rebates once relevant data entered- not as easy to enter less frequent options - such as DVA clients or overseas student insurance options for online rebates Good ability to do quarterly tax accounts/ records from the program Still using other online storage/ memory options for client records (other than session notes) as not a great way to upload quickly -such as with google drive from the printer scanner

Easy to use/ find way around for new receptionists etc Easy to find/ record client information/ details

Difficult to look up problems/ find information on the frequently asked questions - I've wasted a lot of time trying to find an answer to problems such as where to input Medicare/ Referrer/ Third party details- and have ended up having to call the customer support line due to bad info/ options etc It would be better to have an easy option to colour diary entries/ customise the colour of the client diary options from the drop down menu -to easily change/ add other colour options unique to our practice -

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your review Sophie. We have recently moved to a much better Knowledge Base system which includes in-app assistance - If you click on the Help menu you'll see articles related to the screen you are on, and there is a handy chat function there now too. Hopefully this makes it easier for you to find information. - Damien

Prakash
Physiotherapist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money and very convenient

Kommentare: Have used powerdiary since 2015 lot better than other providers in terms of service delivery

1 Mobile support is very handy at times. 2 Medicare online billing and credit card support is outstanding which avoids late payments. 3 Customized user setups are very handy.

1 Down server at times without prior warning especially on busy weekdays. 2 Could have improved with the browsing buffer rate by using better bytes per ratio capabilities.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your review Prakash. You'll be pleased to know we have addressed the issue that caused those couple of recent database lockups. We know any disruption, even if only for a couple of minutes can have a significant impact for our customers. The issue was an inefficient query that did not perform well when run at scale - this has now been resolved. - Damien

Andrew
Director in Australien
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant practice management software for specialists!

Kommentare: We are a specialist respiratory and sleep medicine practice with 10 physicians. We use powerdiary for all of our appointments and billing. It integrates seamlessly with medicare for our billing, is intuitive, fast, with an excellent team behind it always ready to respond to our queries and cater to our needs. We love it and would recommend it without hesitation.

Easy to use, intuitive, fast, much simpler than any other practice management software. Very responsive team always willing to engage, field queries and respond to our needs.

We don't have any issues with Power diary. We have found it meets all our needs.

Johanna
Owner / Massage Therapist in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for my business and does everything I want it to do

Kommentare: I am very happy with the performance and customer service of PD. Yes it is a monthly investment but it’s worth the ease and help it brings to my company.

Power diary is very easy to work with. It integrates with Xero and does what you need a system to do. Customer service is always great, you’ll always receive a reply and answer. And even if certain features are not available yet, they listen and make changes to the system to make it more user friendly. It is a very user friendly system.

The notes feature in Power diary could do with some improvement but that said, it is already improved heaps from how it was but could still do with some tweaking to make it better. Bulk communication could have more parameters to choose from (eg location etc)

Antwort von Power Diary

Hi Johanna, thanks for your lovely feedback. Glad to hear you appreciate the customer service and also our continual improvements. We're continuing to improve the notes section (lots of preformatted templates coming up soon). Of course, if you have specific ideas, please send a note to our support team (or by chat) and we'll add them to our requests. Glad to hear you saying Power Diary is a very user friendly system - exactly what we're striving towards!

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Highly recommended

Kommentare: Allows me to keep excellent records that can be printed out at any time and can be accessed remotely by me. Easy to use and constantly being updated in positive ways - highly recommend

I have tried various practice management software packages and have found this the easiest to use . Common sense is all that is required for most procedures and I have seldom if every needed to contact support for assistance in the operation of the system. I am a one man practitioner so cannot comment on multi-user usage, but this is a wonderful way of organising a practice, reducing paper usage (all my notes, letters, client information) are kept on the system and I am very comfortable with the security provided for this.

I don't really have any complaints. I do not use the remote access facility for clients but that is primarily because of not wanting certain clients to overlap rather than to any fault in the system.

Kim
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power Diary is an amazing tool

Kommentare: I am not solving any business problems, but love the convenience of being able to remote in from any device anywhere to access it.

I am not an IT person and I can use the product easily. It makes simple sense. Little features to help make it more timely for all.

It assumes everyone sees different people. Which mans if I put a referral into persons A diary and person B is seeing the same person, the can not set settings for their use, only the main diary persons use. So each time the client comes in, they have to change their settings and billing options and referrals. It can confuse medicare to no end.Though this is said to be a a modification for the future. As the other diaries in our system are contractors I would have liked to be able to have the option to calculate a split fee from it as all the finances, i.e. who has been paid, what is outstanding, is in the system, but it will not allow this.

Antwort von Power Diary

Hi Kim, Thanks for your great review and feedback! Regarding different providers serving the same client, the system should automatically pull all the right Medicare provider information based on the diary the client was booked into. When submitting a Medicare claim you're also able to select a different referral as needed from the dropdown list without needing to change the client's overall billing or referral setup. I hope this helps, but if we can be of any assistance with this please let us know. - Damien

James
Director in Australien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power Diary Review

Kommentare: Excellent! Very happy. Saves me enough time to make private practice worth while.

It’s just practical... it takes care of Medicare and DVA, it manages my invoices and when ever I have a problem I can just call the support team.

I work alongside my peers in the same building under the same brand but we keep our businesses separate. So I’d like it to talk to my colleagues in practice, but without sharing the finance component. That’s not easy to set up which is a pain.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your review James. Saving practitioner's time is one of our key goals so it's great to hear Power Diary is delivering this for you. Thanks for your feedback on the financials too. One option if your businesses operate separately would be to split your combined account into separate accounts. We can help with this and can also set you up with a special login system which would enable each of you to access each other's accounts, but remain in control the level of access. This is normally used by call centres, but would work for you also. If you're interested in this just let our Support team know on support@powerdiary.com - Damien

Caroline
Administration in Australien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Power Diary is a Game Changer for any practice

Kommentare: We have been using Power Diary for a few years now and it's been a game-changer for our practice. The thought behind making this work for many different types of workplaces is outstanding, and the functions that it is capable of is brilliant. The PD team are always helpful, courteous and willing to help in any way they can. Their team are always looking at ways to improve PD by listening to their clients and I've personally noticed that so much has been added as they listen to what's needed. I cannot give enough stars to Power Diary. If you haven't started using them for your practice, sign up immediately. It'll be a game changer for you too.

I like everything about this software. It is user friendly, very well laid out and has features that are so helpful for every aspect of practice management.

I can't answer this as there is nothing I don't like about the software.

Practice Manager in Australien

Happy User

Kommentare: Power Diary staff are very quick to respond and help with any problems whether it be user error or system error.

I love how Power Diary has introduced texting through the system with our clients. It makes communication faster and easier than phoning.

I don't think charging for the texting through the system feasable. Texting through any phone provider is free , not to be charged per word/character.

Antwort von Power Diary

Thanks for your review Chris. We'd love it if we could provide free texts as well. Unfortunately, whilst most phone companies are willing to include texts in their monthly phone plans, it's a different story when it comes to sending and receiving from applications like Power Diary. The messages need to go via a secure SMS gateway that interfaces across all the phone networks. Phone companies charge the gateways for access to their networks for each message sent, which is why practice management systems (or other applications with SMS functionality) will have a small per message charge. It's great to hear though that you are enjoying the time-saving benefits of Power Diary's text message functions!