Amazing Software but wrong team and customer support

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Unfortunately, Kreezalid is a bad experience for my project since I subscribe I have to go another platform to set up my project, now I send a refund request because of alls options to launch my projects required Kreezalid team intervention and the team never reply any email, live chat, ticket, etc I hope to receive my refund, if they never reply for support I don't think they will reply for refund.

Vorteile: Easy to use
You can set up your marketplace in a few hours
Some great features

Nachteile: Bad team: My experience now the kreezalid support team don't need you as a client, 1 month to reply a simple pre-sale question and never reply my support request, as now I send 8 messages to the kreezalid team and no answer since I subscribe.
You have to request domain name setup: I subscribe and point all my DNS setting to kreezalid, and I send the request to set up my domain and since no reply, it's a bad experience if you need to deploy a quick MVP
Price: The price policy is not startup-friendly, the competitor price is better

Seriously, don't look anywhere else..

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Nima A.
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Unlike other marketplace builders, this software actually is great on both the functional and aesthetic levels. Personally I am not a coder, but with Kreezalid I was able to make my marketplace exactly how I wanted to. There's a learning curve as there is with everything, but Kreezalid's customer support walks you through everything you yourself cannot do. What I also like about them is that they are straight up with you letting you know when something will be easy or hard to do. They really are worth the money (which really isn't much compared to the landscape) and I've already recommended this service to many of my friends who are starting their own ventures. Don't think just cause you can't code, you cannot make your own marketplace. Kreezalid empowers the average Joe to make something really cool.

Nachteile: Like I said, with everything there is a learning curve. Some directions were a little hard (maybe just for me) to understand but I would just sent an email whenever I was confused and always got a prompt and clear response from the customer support team. No real cons.

The best marketplace builder in the market

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Yannis G.
Founder and CEO
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: One year back I started comparing the different options available in the market including Sharetribe and Arcadier. I found Kreezalid as the most appropriate, cost-effective marketplace builder. I highly recommend it for new startups!

Vorteile: I believe the best marketplace builder in the market if you want to avoid huge costs associated with building a new platform from scratch. Easy to use and powerful back office. Their team is responsive to new ideas with good quality support service.

Nachteile: More functionalities are added regularly but I would be happy to see more of them in the near future

One of the best

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Alexander H.
Entrepreneur
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Positive. One of the best on the market right.
Though I was unlucky to hit a period, when all of Kreezalid was busy with the final development of an update, and at the same time, getting ready for a Tech-Event. So the response-time from support was unacceptable. That said, support was very professional and willing to help, once I got through.

Vorteile: The possibilities that it gave to create a professional looking trading and service platform and the price.

Nachteile: Learning curve is a bit steep at first, because of the not fully intuitive layout. But after messing around with it for a couple of days, you get the hang of it. And Kreezalid is adding guides.

Excellent solution to create your marketplace

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Elodie B.
Co-founder and executive director
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Kreezalid is an excellent solution to create your marketplace fast and without coding. Easy to understand, we were able to create our marketplace in a few days! There are always new​ features, and the team is available to support you and answer your questions.

Nachteile: Like every Saas platform there are some limits, but nothing that stopped us.

Good product to get started

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Nicolas M.
Co-Founder
Baumaterial, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The product has a lot of great functions to get your multivendor business started. The UX is great, it is really easy to set up and you can definitely get a lot done. It also has some really cool off the shelf integrations like payment gateways.

Nachteile: The product does not allow to go much further. It is great to do a proof of concept or an MVP of a very simple idea but no more than that. It also lacks some core capacities like the capacity to integrate with payment gateways.It can get pricy as there are many other more complete options out there

Perfect solution and very simple to use

Bewertet am 13.8.2019
Dimitri B.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I’ve built my service marketplace with ease thanks to they great support team (special thanks to Thomas over there!). The setting is quite easy once you’ve figure out our to use the documentation. I was looking for a quick and affordable solution to run a test and it worked out well for me. Of course, you’ll have to invest more for custom features (my site required some) but they have been able to recommend partners, I’ll see how it’ll turn out.

Nachteile: I did not find anything wrong with the solution of Kreezalid!

CUSTOMIZABLE, EASY AND AFFORDABLE MARKETPLACE

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience at the moment is very positive, I can made a great marketplace with Kreezalid

Vorteile: If you are looking a powerful, easy, and quickly marketplace Kreezalid help you to get it. Have some features and capabilities to get a great and visual marketplace in a short time. I choose Krezalid cause you can get a deep personalized website.

Nachteile: They dont allow to change features or adapt your needes, if you need a new feature or implement a change, you must to be patient. I think they must to improve the customer service.

I'd given up hope until I used Kreezalid

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Zain K.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The customer support and CEO have both exceptionally helpful in helping us get set up and guide us through every problem we've encountered.

Vorteile: As a non-technical person, I think Kreezalid was the easiest option to use. I used 4 or 5 other options before kreezalid and none of them had the customizability or ease of use that Kreezalid has.

Nachteile: A bit on the pricey side, but the price is nothing compared to hiring an actual engineer to build it.

One of the best Marketplace Softwares out there!

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Natalie H.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wanted to quickly test my marketplace idea and I compared many different options including Sharetribe and Arcadier. Kreezalid had the best looking user interface design and was simple and easy to get my store up and running in less than a day. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: - Great design and user interface
- Simple and easy to customise as admin on backend
- Customer service is responsive and eager to assist

Nachteile: - Some bugs, but quickly fixed by customer service

Love this platform and the staff is GREAT!

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Debbie Q.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is great. We did have some glitches but they were attended to immediately.

Vorteile: Its very modern, organized and highly automated.

Nachteile: They really need to have the ability to do bulk upload of products. It's holding me back right now from using it to its fullest extent. The idea of having to enter 200 products one at a time is daunting.

kreezalid

Advanced features
Strong customer support

Nachteile: Learning curve
limited personalization

A powerful and easy to use marketplace builder

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Camilla A.
Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love the easy-to-use interface and that there are so many functionalities available. This is what makes Kreezalid one of the best marketplace solutions. You don't need a technical background but can easily build your site with drag and drop functionalities.

Nachteile: Like all software products, there are always some bugs and/or limitations. But overall, it's a powerful tool considering that you don't need any custom coding to get a fully functional platform.

Hesitation will kill your momentum. Go for Kreezalid

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Thinh D.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before Kreezalid: takes at least 3 months and 20k. Now with Kreezalid: takes a few hours. That's it .

Vorteile: Speed of implementation.
You literally can get started with your marketplace in hours, not days or even weeks.
The interface is easy to use. The responsiveness of the team.

Nachteile: Sometimes when you want to customize precisely there's a few limitations, but that's really edge cases, and the tech support constantly make the product evolve.

Great to get started fast

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Guerrot A.
Consultant

Vorteile: Easy to use and quite nice looking designs. I think Kreezalid is great to test a marketplace idea quickly. And get the business of the ground.

Nachteile: The office is a bit pricy, but i guess if your are serious about your idea its worth it

An incredible product

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Yossi C.
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It was a real pleasure working with kreezalid and I would recommend it to anyone looking to build a peer to peer marketplace. Best,
Yossi

Vorteile: What struck me was how easy it was to make my site look and feel great!

Nachteile: I'm used to more video tuturials and and as a new product there are less of those availible. The support staff walked me though any question I had.