Overall a very good and organized system

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Aaron L.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall the system is wonderful, and does a great job of replacing the old school paper write-up forms. It is easy to find students, import notes or discipline referrals. While there are minor items that could be adjusted, overall this system is a solid system that has been beneficial to our county school system.

Vorteile: The organization of the system is incredible. Maintaining discipline referrals, teacher notes, and the data break down that it provides is awesome. As a teacher, I enjoy being able to make notes of my students, keeping a log of parent contact, and this system allows me to do that as well as allow other teachers, administrators, and central office staff to see that procedures have taken place and that discipline was needed.

Nachteile: When searching multiple students, the system doesn't seem to always start over. Instead, I'll search a student (often by last name), and click on their name. Unfortunately, often times this results in getting the results from the student I just previously searched again. This most often occurs when looking at discipline referrals. I generally try to search for another student by clicking the "search for student" link and then search a new student. It will then find the student, but when I click on his/her name, it reverts back to the student I was previously looking at.

EdClick Behavior Manager = Life Saver

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Kris P.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As an administrator in a high school grades 9-12 this program has been a life-saver. We have a high volume of discipline referrals and this allows us to not only manage the work flow more efficiently but it also helps us make more effective decisions related to interventions. We finally have enough time recorded using the program to be able to reflect on our data, which we hope will positively shape our future decision making. Implementation has been fairly straight forward. The majority of training needed is for data clerks and new administrators. I have had no complaints from teachers concerning the functionality or ease of use. Virtually no learning curve what with the single sign on through PowerSchool.

Nachteile: On the administrator side we would like to see: ability to edit/add to referrals from the Assign Intervention screen. Essentially, if details need to be added to the narrative to be uploaded/included in the PowerSchool log entries, it would be more convenient to be able to edit in the Assign Intervention screen rather than having to go back to the student's discipline history and edit the referral.

EDCLICK Review

Bewertet am 17.11.2018
Danielle A.
Science Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: EDCLICK is very user friendly. I use it every day and often show certain screens to my students in order to keep their behavior issues and history transparent. It has allowed me to easily hold my students accountable for their actions and let them see which consequences still need to be served.

Vorteile: Entering behavior problems (at our school we call them "referrals") is a cinch!
One highlight is when I need to enter multiple referrals for the same behavior problem. The program has a selection that when clicked, auto fills all of the information so all I have to do is select the student I'm looking for and the appropriate consequence. Definitely makes my life easier at the end of the school day!

Nachteile: Having to check a student's behavior history before entering a referral can be a lot of back-and-forth. It would be helpful if all of that "historical" information would appear on the same page that allows me to enter the behavioral problem.

Efficient and Quick

Dylan R.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Behavior Manager is a very efficient and simple way to track discipline and consequences for teachers and admin. Working at a school with referrals for behavior, a uniform policy, tardies, etc it can be easy to get swamped by referrals. Behavior manager makes it easy to find out how many a student has earned and it is easy to enter for other teachers to see.

Nachteile: I would like to see a simpler user interface. 95% of the time, I'm only assigning detentions or checking what step a student is at for discipline. It would be nice to see a customizeable user experience so I can only have the links and buttons I use most frequently.

Helpful and Straight Forward

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Yoga Instructor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and track for students who have referrals. The reminder emails are great so I can see what's happening with my students and keep them accountable.

Nachteile: There are a lot of parts to the software that aren't useful to me as a teacher, though might be much more beneficial to administrators at our school. I would also like to see an option to email parents directly at the time of the referral, so we can include the important step of parent communication. Finally, it would be helpful to see ALL pending consequences when in the detention list, not just the first of a single kind of consequence (i.e. some students have 3 detentions and we can only see one at a time, which doesn't help for planning purposes to help students track their consequences). Generally a great program though!

Behavior Manager review

Michael H.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My personal experience, 11 years, has been outstanding. I introduced this to our district at he HS and the JH and Intermediate incorporated it a few years after the HS.

Vorteile: The ease of keeping records on student behaviors.
Easy to learn steps for the teachers to use program.
Ability to run reports/queries about campus.
Multiple means to communicate with teachers, parents, and administrators.

Nachteile: Uploading the student data was time consuming each year. The information had to be manipulated for the program. Knowing that there are many different student management programs, working to help the data transfer would be helpful.

Helping to improve a childs future

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Bryan H.
alternative teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience was great. I wish i could have gotten my hands on this product a whole lot earlier.

Vorteile: This software is a wonderful tool that we use at our school to help keep track of childs performance in the classroom. I am able to use it to show the kid and their parents how the child has performed in the classroom. Every aspect of the childs behavior can be tracked from being tardy to class all the way through the child getting in fights if that has occured. Parents are able to track their childs discpline record also.

Nachteile: To me their is nothing negative i can say about this product. It has made my job a whole lot easier as an educator.

It's a useful tool but can use an upgrade

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Center Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been a great tool and does what it's supposed to but can use some "moderning" up.

Vorteile: I've used Behavior Management for all the educational positions I've had. It's a great, basic tool to keep track of student information as well as to keep communication with parents.

Nachteile: It can use an upgrade. Searching for students becomes a hassle if you don't refresh the software because you end up getting the same results from a previous search. I also wish there was an easier way to add a lot of new students.

I love Behavior Manager

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Jaleisha H.
Math Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a teacher, I love using Behavior Manager because it is so quick and easy. When I have to submit a referral, I don't have to spend extra time looking for students and getting lost trying to find the correct link. I like the fact that I can add notes and make it easy for administrators to access when they need a student's history in my class.

Vorteile: I like the ease of use. Everything is short, simple, and to the point. It's very easy to locate students, view history, notes, etc.

Nachteile: The notifications for assigned discipline doesn't include any details.

User Friendly

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Devon D.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As a user subscriber, I enjoy the program. It is great when working with parents and communicating with students and other involved parties about behavior and goals. The merit system works for our school as students work towards incentives within class and the school.
I wish we could share it more broadly

Vorteile: can keep track of student behavior events. as well positive student events.

Nachteile: Many pages to navigate to get to items you need at times.
Could be due to lack of my frequent use of features

Middle School AP

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Emily K.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are decreasing our behavior incidents by being able to analyze trends, which helps us identify triggers and helps our students and teachers manage their own behaviors

Vorteile: We are able to analyze behavior trends by location, time of day, teachers, etc and track increase/decreases by the month and compare years.

Nachteile: After you submit a referral it stays on the screen, so teachers and I often don't realize it has been submitted and accidentally enter it again.

Edclick Middle School Review

Eric L.
Student Intervention
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits of the software is the ability to track students. Again reports and reliable information is easily obtained and easy to print.

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. You are able to navigate from one screen to another with ease. Printing reports and compiling information in very easy. I would recommend this software to other school districts.

Nachteile: There are very few cons about this software. One thing was the use of the back button. Often times the software will take you back to a previous screen instead of where you left prior to.

Love Benefit of Behavior Manager

Jennifer S.
Data Analyst
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Having teachers be in the loop with the discipline consequence and the ease for them to see the discipline history of a student.

Vorteile: It's ability to update the teacher/staff member of the outcome of the consequence, and the ability for teachers to include assignments for students while in ISS.

Nachteile: Would be nice to have one central holiday schedule entered, instead of at each school.

Great for teacher teams

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Bonnie S.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience has been very positive. It is a great improvement over paper behavior referrals and logs.

Vorteile: The most important feature for me is the ability for teachers to leave notes about students that can be viewed by others. I teach in a middle school and it is very helpful to see whether or not a student's behavior is consistent across his/her team of teachers or specific to my classroom. Parent contacts can be logged and this helps keeps my grade level team on top of behavior by providing supports to students whose behavior keeps them from being successful.

Nachteile: I would like to have a discipline dashboard for my classroom as well as the school wide view.

Behavior Manager works

Steve H.
Principal
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to navigate. Records are great and allows easy reporting of activity. Easy to find students and to enter discipline. I like how it integrates with PowerSchool.

Nachteile: Have to go to multiple screens at times to accomplish tasks like roll keeping for students serving a disciplinary consequence.

Edclick- A useful tool for discipline tracking

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Ashley G.
Social Studies Teacher/ PBIS Coach
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Edclick allows teachers and administrators to easily track discipline records and follow trends of behavior within the school. Reports are easy to run and offer an excellent breakdown of information.

Nachteile: I do not like that the Notes carry over from year to year; this can be very confusing.

Data Entry Clerk

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Antoinette A.
Data Entry Clerk
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall this software is great and easy to use. Many administrators find this software to be useful.

Vorteile: It is easy to access and easy to use. Hyperlinks are what they say they are and just a click will get you what you need.

Nachteile: There us nothing least I like about this software. It is easy to use as I Stated earlier.

Behavior Manager in middle school

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a wonderful program for us and is easy for teachers to use!

Vorteile: I really like that we have a tracking device for detentions, and do not have to input this information into the behavior system that will follow students their entire time within our district. The reports are easy to run and allow us to track the number of detentions, the types of detentions given, and the number of hours of detentions students have.

Nachteile: When first using Behavior Manager, it can be a little tricky to navigate and there are so many tools embedded that make it easy to use. Those shortcuts are extremely helpful, but I didn't learn those until probably year 2.

Tracking Behaviors

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Jill M.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The program tracks each student behavior issues and you can quickly assign disciplinary consequences. The program receives the data from our student information system. It prints letters to give to the parents.

Nachteile: I think it could be easier to navigate through the program.

6th Grade Teacher

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
Laura M.
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use it every day for tardies and disruptive behavior. I am very pleased with it.

Vorteile: The behavior referrals are paperless. No more having to send the kid to the office with the write - up.

Nachteile: Nothing. It is all very easy to use. I especially like the tardy station for marking students tardy.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 6.11.2018
Paula B.
Foods teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Childrens behavior and seeing if the same is displayed in all classes

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and it links teachers comments to each other. We can see if the same behavior is being displayed in other classes.

Nachteile: Submission takes a few minutes and not sure it is finished.

Very Helpful Data

Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Tracy S.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience. Love the data piece of the behavior manager.

Vorteile: I love the ability to collect data about our school discipline. It gives us different types of data to help drive our PBIS program.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons. Everything works pretty well in the software.

EdClick Behavior Manager

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Jennifer A.
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software allows me to track my students behavior daily, weekly, and monthly. I love that it keeps track of student positive and negative behavior.

Nachteile: Navigating the website can be cumbersome at times and difficult to traverse.

Using Behavior Manager

Ed F.
Business Education CTE
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps in keeping a great record of each of the 1800 students on campus at MHS.

Vorteile: Great record keeping and its ability to communicate to other educators.

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult to navigate through all the options. Maybe delete less used options.

Behavior Manager Review

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Luretta B.
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use is sufficient for tracking student discipline

Vorteile: The use of Detention rolls and tracker. Also I like the way we are able to track student discipline.

Nachteile: When I send emails to the parent they are not receiving the emails.