Good Egg software

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Manager of Talent Acquisition
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over the past 15 years, I have worked with 5 different background check vendors, four of which have a software solution.

Vorteile: Training ramp-up is short since the software is very intuitive. Good Egg has been extremely responsive and open to changes that support our business processes, rather than us having to change our processes to match the software.

Nachteile: Good Egg has been easy to work with, so there's not much to dislike. As we integrate their solution with our applicant tracking system, we'll have a better sense of its capacity to support our needs.

Good Egg gets the job done!

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Thulani L.
Human Resources Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use Good Egg to screen our incoming candidates so that we can maintain a safe work environment. Good Egg gives us thorough results in a very easy to use format supported by a quick and easy process that works great.

Vorteile: As an HR professional, I cannot say enough positive things about Good Egg. They are really great with customer service and are always timely and responsive with whatever comes up day to day. I work with a great Customer Success Manager who is proactive, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. The background check results are thorough and fast. I highly recommend Good Egg and give them two thumbs all the way up.

Nachteile: I really only have positive feedback on Good Egg, since we have not had any issues of note.

Superior software & great customer service

Brooke M.
Human Resources Assistant Manager
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Implementing GoodEgg has been a huge process improvement for us. Our pre-employment checks have now been streamlined and we have been able to completely eliminate paper. I appreciate the attention to detail that GoodEgg has had from the inception of our relationship. Customer Service is top notch as well! Rep and her team are always willing to go above and beyond to help us out in any issue we may find ourselves in. They are a great partner to do business with!

Vorteile: - Ease of use to place an order
- Intuitive portal
- Easy billing and reporting processes
- Awesome Customer Service that always goes above and beyond!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything negative about this software.

Kudos for Foley/Good Egg System - AND the rep!

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Margie M.
Staffing Specialist/Plant Recruiter
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are verifying or discovering the integrity of the candidates that we are in the process of hiring. But my OVERALL experience with the system is really the customer service aspect of Foley Services/Good Egg. Relative to past experiences with similar service relationships, the rep is rated #10 of 10! Exceptional with help and responsiveness.

Vorteile: Very easy to use based on order type we have /use at Aspen. Confirmation receipt and order number that I receive after order is placed for each candidate. Easy to use for Candidates that we are processing.

Nachteile: I cannot critique the software, I can only assess the ease of use of product (process/system).,

Happy Customer

HR Generalist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: All online with no paper, and when applicants give us the correct information, we get information back very quickly.

Nachteile: As issues have come up we've been able to get them resolved, so I don't have any concerns at this time.

Background checks

Lesley T.
HR Specialist - Talent Acquisition
Automotive, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience has been great! It is a huge step forward in our process and has allowed us to become a company that is current with the times.

Vorteile: I love this software. It allows me to check on the status of candidates at all of our plants, I can run reports that allow me to answer the questions of upper management with data, and it gives me real time information on the progress of my candidates.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have additional reports that are frequently asked for as a standard option that is available.

My input on Good Egg

Kelly M.
Office Coordinator
Verbraucherdienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have found that this company is quick to respond and takes doing our backgrounds seriously. From the first time we used them to now they have really stepped up their game. Thank you!

Vorteile: Easily accessible, they are getting faster about getting our backgrounds turned around, for the most part Kelly is quick to respond and resolve any issues we may have with the completion of the backgrounds.

Nachteile: Sometimes the backgrounds are not complete before they are released.

Great customer support!

James R.
Recruitment Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with Good Egg so far. They have been very helpful when we have questions and concerns, and the price is the reason we switched in the first place, so that is a plus.

Vorteile: The best thing about the software is not the software, but the actual people on the other end. Our account manager has been wonderful and very responsive with any questions or concerns we have.

Nachteile: My least favorite thing is - again - not having to do directly with the software, but the time it sometimes takes the individual counties to come back with results. This does not reflect poorly on Good Egg, but can sometimes be aggravating. Again, nothing bad about Good Egg or the software, though.

Good Egg Customer Service

Teresa R.
Office Coordinator
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Good Egg has made checking references and background history very simple. When Indiana Mentor first started using this software I think a couple more training classes may have been helpful.

Vorteile: It doesn't take very long to get your results back.
The main desktop is clean and not cluttered with things you don't need or use.
The reps are awesome to work with. She has helped me out more than once.

Nachteile: The software seems very efficient. It seems to cover all the bases necessary for performing a complete background check.

Good Egg Customer Review

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Terry J.
Human Resources Generalist
Vermögensverwaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Everything about this product is great. Easy to input the information, easy to check status, easy to read results. In addition, the personnel at Good Egg are professional and so very helpful. This started with our salesperson, executive right to our Customer Success Manager! There isn't enough room to write about all the ways in which rep has assisted us so far, and continues to do, to ensure that our Company is compliant in our overall background process. All of my questions are researched thoroughly and answered in a timely fashion.

Nachteile: So far, I have not experienced any difficulty in utilizing the software.

Great Customer Support!

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Tina B.
Human Resources Specialist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company started using Good Egg in the last month and it has simplified our background check process! The support team representative is wonderful! The team has provided excellent support by being helpful and quickly responding to any questions that we have had in our first month of using Good Egg.

Vorteile: It's very easy to start an application and see the progress made on a candidate. The information presented from the report is very clear and the customer account team is great!

Nachteile: Candidates may have difficulty in going through the application process or understanding what information is needed before the application is officially completed for processing.

Easy to Use

Staff Recruitment Specialist
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software is very easy to use. Everything is easily accessible and easy to understand/follow.

Nachteile: There's nothing I necessarily dislike about the software. Sometime the turn around time can be a little slow, but it usually isn't too much of an issue.

Background Check

Anna H.
HR Generalist
Metallabbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience is satisfactory. We receive information in a timely manner. The website is very user friendly. Also, easy to access information online, such as reports.

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate. The system is self-explanatory. Our employees are able to complete their portion using their cell-phones, which is very convenient.

Nachteile: It is not compatible with some mobile devices. Employees have issues with signing the form using their cell-phones.

Customer Service Excellence

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Tricia B.
HR Payroll Specialist
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are always following up on items and making sure we are happy.

Vorteile: It is so easy to start the process. We get daily updates, so no one needs to constantly check to see the status. Very user friendly to find items you are looking for.

Nachteile: Currently there is no notice if someone hasn't started the process. We just look at daily report to see if they got added.

Great Product

Rosemary R.
Project Coordinator
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had great experiences with them. They are super helpful and responsive and I get my cheks back in a timely manner.

Vorteile: Its easy to use for both myself and my candidates. Quick turnaround!

Nachteile: the only issue is when you do international degrees, it sometimes takes too long but that is not an issues with Good Egg that is an issue with the vendors in those country's

Worked great during applicant screenings!

Bewertet am 11.3.2019
Amanda josalene W.
Fragrances
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GoodEgg helped tremendously during the applicant screening processes, and provided me a detailed and prompt background record on my applicants before I moved forward in the hiring process. I haven't had any issues with GoodEgg and will use them again for future hiring practices!

Nachteile: I have no cons; everything worked great with the software!

Best Egg of Background Checks

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Administrative Assistant
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I came across GoodEgg while I was shopping around for a new background checking software. We're a growing company, and were looking for the most efficient method of screening new hires. GoodEgg has been absolutely phenomenal! While the site's easy to use and provides a comprehensive product, their biggest strength is somehow their customer service department. I've been in touch with the rep for a few minor questions, and she's always gotten back with me in an almost unreasonably short amount of time. When the interview and hiring process can be long and tedious, it's nice to have GoodEgg's speedy support team on our side.

Nachteile: Compared to similar sites, no cons. I had been paying more money and waiting longer for completed reports using other products, and I haven't looked back.

Review for GoodEgg

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Kristi T.
Human Resources Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: No problems with the software

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate through. Very detailed

Nachteile: I wish it would generate invoices and send me monthly to my email instead of having to go in every month and check what invoices we forgot to pay:(

Review

Marisa P.
Human Resources
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is very easy to navigate through! It is simple to understand and provides most of the information I need.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to navigate through the software. I can easily see who has not completed their background checks, where we are at progress-wise in background checks that are in process, etc.

Nachteile: I don't like they the ETA's for drug screens are not accurate. This is a very important component to our business.

Highly Recommend!

Brandon M.
Vice President
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The uniformity of the platform allows for ease of use on a nationwide level while providing members across all states and roles the ability to process and receive information quickly in a well presented report.

Nachteile: Not much not to like here to be honest!

Great customer service!

Jennifer R.
Project Coordinator
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We complete various background/education checks for candidates.

Vorteile: Good Egg's background check process is very user-friendly and their customer service is wonderful!

Nachteile: N/A - It's simple to use and they have great customer service.

Good Egg Review

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Recruiter
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I don't have many complaints about the product. Just the county checks but that is due more to the clerk checks then good egg.

Vorteile: I love how user friendly it is. The results are quick and the support team is amazing. I work with the support team representative and she is always helpful and answers all my questions with tier 1 expertise. Great product.

Nachteile: Some of the county checks take a while.

Software is easy to use

Mary L.
HR Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customized background screen packages.

Nachteile: Not necessarily the least, but may be helpful. When clicking on link in email notification to access an individual order activation, the entire list of orders populates instead of just to that individual report.

Back Ground

Garwin F.
HR Recruiter
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GREAT compared to our previous organization/software

Vorteile: very easy to use and easy to navigate through- very easy for the applicants to input their data

Nachteile: I just wish there was button to click to archive applicant after their screening to comes back versus having to check the applicants to archive

Simple On-Boarding

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Gaye W.
Director of HR Services
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of new hire interaction during the on-boarding process

Nachteile: Would like easier way to create custom reporting