Demodesk

Next-gen Demo App

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Landice G.
CEO/Cofounder

Vorteile: What I like most about Demodesk is the ability to have all meeting attendees work on the same screen without downloading anything. For us, it really increased potential customer's engagement/sense of participation, because now they can play with the software themselves instead of us showing them how it works, and they can try with a real use case instead of mock data we made.

Nachteile: The user interface could use some improvements especially in settings, but you can figure out how the core product (meeting page) works by yourself.

Makes software demos a lot easier and interactive

Bewertet am 27.6.2019

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Martin W.
Full-Stack Web Developer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using Demodesk to pitch proposals to potential customers for my web development business. I also use it to demonstrate progress in my projects and have sprint reviews with clients and partners. It helped me solve the issues I had with other popular screensharing tools that are not really aimed at client presentations.

Vorteile: Demodesk feels a lot more suitable for pitching a solution or demonstrating software functionality to clients than the usual screensharing tools. The major advantage for me is that it's cloud-based, i.e. I don't have to share my local screen with all my info visible and notifications popping up but always have a clean environment without distractions to show the customer. You can also arrange the presentation content beforehand. What I also really like is how easily I can share mouse control with my customers without them having to install any browser extensions.

Nachteile: So far there is nothing that I truly dislike about Demodesk. There are a couple of smaller features that could still be added though.

Demodesk review

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Celeste F.
customer success manager
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: so far so good :)

Vorteile: I like that it connects easily, audio screen sharing and video all in one place.

Nachteile: it does get slow at times and sometimes the client on the other hand loose mouse or keyboard control

Must-have tool for SaaS Sales and Customer Success teams

Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Nadiia S.
CMO

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend Demodesk because it's ease of use, especially for our customers. Also it's a true time saver (scheduling feature) and makes sales demos and onboardings so much more professional.

Vorteile: I really like how easy our customers can access demos or meetings with Demodesk (no issues with firewalls or downlodas required). By sharing control with the customer, I am able to actually collaborate with the customer (and don't have to decide if I or the customer is in control). This is very helpful for interactive product demos and customer onboardings. Another feature that makes processes a lot more simple is automated scheduling. Not only that customers can book their meetings in a self-serving manner but also that I am able to schedule a meeting for another colleague. Demodesk truly helps to design sales processes a lot more efficient and professional!

Nachteile: At first, Demodesk was not super intuitive to use but the team really does a great job in onboarding and is always there to help.

Brings sales calls to another level of professionalism!

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Jonas M.
Head of Growth
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clients are impressed how easy it is to access calls. No more cumbersome downloads on the client side. Also, I really like how smooth video call sessions with Demodesk work!

Vorteile: 1. Video Call & Audio quality is excellent
2. Booking tied to my own calendar
3. My client sees only what he is supposed to see
4. I can easily share control with customers
5. The ability to brand own video call session is nice!

Nachteile: 1. No possibility to take notes, but it seems that this feature is on the roadmap

awesome software and team

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Philipp R.
Sport, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: supports meaningful sales conversations

Nachteile: this software should have been here years ago

The remote UX Research Tool out there

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Product Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: UX research but also sales demos and pitches

Vorteile: Collaborating on screen together vs. switching from one sharing to another sharing, seeing how the user navigates and interacts with the software is crucial

Nachteile: There is no worse aspect to commonly used video conferencing or screen sharing tools which I detected