Über BotStar

Online chatbot platform that lets businesses design, develop and train chatbots visually for Messenger and Websites.

Erfahre mehr über BotStar

Bewertungen zu BotStar

3,9
4,0

BotStar hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BotStar bereits verwendet?

Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Co-Founder in USA

Does it all!

Kommentare: Awesome! Superb experience. Very excited about what I will accomplish with this tool

LOVE Botstar! This product does it all, all without code. I'm very, very impressed with its capabilities. It takes a bit of experimenting to learn how it all works, but it does everything I need it to do and then some!

I can't really think of anything. It did have a slight learning curve, but every robust tool does, and I'd rather that than limited features. Love this tool!

Albeity H.
Albeity H.
Freelancer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Amazing tool and thought-out platform.

Kommentare: I am a tech freelancer and I was looking for a chatbot for an online shopping client for both platforms Website and Messenger. After many searches, I found BotStar and decided to give it a try. When looking for a chatbot platform, I would choose the one that is easy to use, integrated with DialogFlow and can be custom coded to do complex tasks that predefined functions cannot do. BotStar has all of the above. It’s easy, functional yet super affordable. A chatbot full of features with tons of potential. The more I use the platform, the more I am in love with it. You can make your bot either simple or as complicated as you want. Even though the app is just in the beginning of the career, it shows a huge potential of leading the market in the near future. Highly recommend to marketers, business owners and anyone who needs a bot to generate leads and grow business.

I am in love with the visual flow editor, like you can have everything in your mind at the first steps. You can drag and drop blocks to see where your bot is going. You can check whether a text response is email, phone number or date. They have a CMS function which saves time to input data and is perfect for SME businesses. You can play around with 70+ free templates which are prebuilt for you to have some ideas and clone. Plus, BotStar has many unique features, for example Scripting, Broadcast and DialogFlow integration. Everything supported to give you an effective chatbot. Also, a big shout out to the support team! I have used many other chatbot platforms and realize the support team in the industry is sparse. I had problems while setting up a Campaign and contacted them for help. Never did I know before I could get a reply immediately and they guided me in every detail to solve the problem. My experience with BotStar is smooth and the team is just awesome!

Lacks payment integration and A/B testing. I contacted the customer support team and was told that the former would be available soon together with Custom Webview. The community said the same so I would wait for it. Also, it would be nice to have Hubspot integration that is able to take data from the bot into Hubspot since it is quite a common channel. Guide papers are complete but a bit outdated. Some parts in the interface have been changed but still not mentioned in the document yet, such as publishing the bot in Wix website samples, which may cause difficulties to new users.

Director in Singapur
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Botstar was good chatbot but soon will be renamed with Chative

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It used to be a good for chat support for client with build in FAQ auto reply learned from your website but it soon out of support and migrated to Chative

Botstar will very soon End of life and not more supported.

Manu D.
Manu D.
GM in Frankreich
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Des gens malhonnêtes, à fuir absolument

Kommentare: J'ai surtout la sensation, comme des centaines (milliers?) de clients anciens et fidèles, d'avoir été volé. D'ailleurs, je ne sais pas pourquoi je parle de sensation, c'est juste la vérité, de manière incontestable

Logiciel qui fonctionnait pas mal et pour lequel j'avais dépensé un peu de pognon afin de profiter de leur offre "lifetime deal" en vente sur APPSUMO. Et puis un jour, ils ont prévenu qu'ils arrêtaient botstar pour un nouvel outil et que notre compte à vie passerait sur le nouvel outil en supprimant plusieurs fonctionnalités que nous avions payées et en baissant les limites qui nous avaient été accordées.

La malhonnêteté des fondateurs de cette entreprise qui, après avoir empoché des fortunes en nous vendant un compte à vie, le supprime sans nous rembourser.

Magdas P.
CEO in Rumänien

That life time deal that added a new service to my company

Kommentare: It's a plus. We use it for our clients and it's worth its money.
It's not life-challenging because you can integrate Messenger on WebPages now so features are getting obsolete. The fact that the company is changing and you have to move all the chats it's a big NO. We have clients we finished our contract with, that still use it and now we have to work for free just to make it work.

It's easy to set up and it creates results in minutes. It's easy to integrate with Zapier and we even had some of the messages reach out on Slack for the tech people.

It's only Facebook and Website operative. We wanted it to work for Instagram, Twitter, and so on just like their competitors. As a matter of fact, they are changing the company from scratch, maybe we will get these updates.

Huy D.
Huy D.
Digital Marketing in Vietnam
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

A key to Messenger Marketing

Kommentare: If you are a marketing enthusiast and serious about engaging clients and attracting prospects, believe me, BotStar is a right fit for you!

I am working in a marketing team and am responsible for providing effective marketing solutions to clients. I have used several platforms before, but nothing is really built for a marketing mindset. In BotStar, they have some powerful features called Campaigns and Broadcast that send out promotions and nurture customers. Just as email marketing, BotStar is for Messenger marketing with the core on Facebook and Website. I am a firm believer in the use of chatbot in marketing and I can see BotStar is on the right track to take a lead. They build bot for marketers. They are bot manufacturers with a sharp marketing mindset.

Currently no payment integration in the bot. To enhance customer shopping experience, it should have payment integration so people don’t leave or opt out for others in the middle of the conversation. There isn’t anything I dislike about BotStar except for that. I am excited to see what the future holds for BotStar as they deserve all the best. Keep up the good work!

Associate Solution Advisor in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easily build and deploy a ChatBot within your organization with BotStar

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, BotStar is successfully operating in our in-house and even client base solutions and the KPI are inclining, since the start. Therefore, this tool can be one of the best stop for building and deploying an intelligent ChatBot, which can be customised at the ease of some clicks and provide you with a reliable communication channel for your customers.

1. Flow Editor: is one of the most attractive and valuable features of this tool. The Flow Editor which comes out of the box with BotStar allows you to intuitively key in and structure the flow of conversations, which you would like the ChatBot to follow during any live conversations. The feature-set in Flow Editor is insanely huge. 2. Amazing vendor/ online support: The BotStar customer service helpdesk is by far your one-stop solution for any of your problems, be it with product features or troubleshooting. They will help you end to end with seamlessly communication channels. However, in case you still need more help, you can always search the Internet, as you will get tons and tons of forums for BotStar.

1. Direct integrations with third-party applications: This is by far one of the most required feature-set which I would like to see in this tool in future builds. At the moment, a lot of integrations are available, but either they are available through third-party extensions or not available at all such as direct payments integrations. 2. Custom dashboarding shall be available: At the moment, the dashboards available are fixed and cannot be customised. However, if the user has the ability to customise the dashboard, it will serve as a great add-on to the tool.

Principal Consultat in Libanon
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very powerful chatbot builder, still has room for improvement

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I like Botstar, but it is not my first choice for a chat bot, I love it as research bot a lot though!

easy to use and set-up, I was able to set up 4 Bots in 2,5 hours. I now use it mainly in research as it ability to use math is great. If you know what you want your both to do and have a bit of knowledge in bot building, then the possibilities are endless...

it still needs work on aesthetics, though still acceptable, but it can look better. If I compare it to continually, the latter looks much more pleasing to the eyes..

Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You'd be crazy not to try this if your into sales . It's free just give it a try .

Kommentare: I have my quotes for certain types of jobs of course each job is different but I give a good estimate by the square foot so they have an idea of what its gonna cost to get the job going . That way I only have to deal with the people that are ready to let us go to work don't have to waste time on someone just checking prices . If there still ready to talk after that estimate they are serious and ready to get the job going . Saves me the trouble of a guesstimate. I let my free helper give that pricing .

I like the personal assistant for no money . Once you train it it works for free around the clock .

I don't feel like there are any cons and its free it's a win win. You cant complain unless your complaining about yourself because you control what it says or does its only doing what you've trained it to do .

Jessie J.
Founder in Belgien

Product shows promise, but has unreliable team

BotStar features a visual editor that enables you to create chatbot that integrate both into your website and Facebook page. The software allows you to realize simple use cases but thanks to the API and advanced visual blocks you can write software code as well. This mix of both an easy-to-use visual editor together with the power to write code for more advanced use cases was the biggest advantage of the software.

Features promised by the team during the buying cycle were realised extremely late or not at all. It was extremely frustrating to be kept in the dark wrt progress. Also, keeping pace with changes rolled out in the Facebook Chat API was shaky at best. The software had a white-label option and at one point an email was sent out from BotStar to all whitelabel clients, which is a big no-no. I had the feeling that the team didn't take ownership of their mistakes.

Web Developer in Deutschland

Pay little, get huge

Kommentare: Impressive bot with quick results. I switched from Manychat due to its accumulative price and totally happy with the new choice. BotStar charges per session, which means you only pay for anyone chatting with your bot in real time. This billing method reflects the business status as it is reset every month. In such a way I can keep track of my customers without having to pay extra. BotStar is powerful, simple and affordable.

I like the clarity of the visual bot builder. The supporting docs walk me through all the process and I can easily get to the work. Both Dialogflow and Wit.ai are nicely integrated into BotStar. Various functionalities are available, for example running campaigns and updating user info. All that come in a super affordable package. BotStar allows to share the bot with other team members with the Collaborators feature. You can tailor the functions to each user. It is convenient to work in a team where I can assign members and they can edit as they see fit.

They have a huge potential but still need room for improvements. I would suggest making sidebar functions such as hide or enlarge left or right sidebar in Flow Editor, so that editors can have a clearer view of the flow. There is no “contain one of” option for keywords. It is important for segmenting the condition because I don’t want to include dozens of similar keywords in separate rows.

Marius T.
Marius T.
CEO in Deutschland

Very good value for your money & best support ever

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am using a bot to pull people from Blog pages in to my funnel. This works wonderful because it's a more interactive call to action than a banner or a button.

It has so much feature (I don't even use half of them) but if you want, you can have your first bot up and running in under an hour. That's also a good strategy - pick a goal for your bot and deploy the minimal viable variation.

Shopify integration is not available now but on the roadmap.

Founder and CEO in Irland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Easy to use, drag and drop bot builder with loads of templates and growth tools

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use. Love the drag and drop simplicity and I was able to create some complex bots in little time.

Big template library to help you get up and running fast. The growth tools such as "comment on Facebook post" is really useful and the development of the product is impressive. There's also great documentation and mini video tutorials to help - if you can't find your answer, I've found the support excellent.

They have a great feature called webview, but it requires some external coding (from what I saw when they first released it) - nothing crazy but I hope they make this process a little easier for basic users. I will check details again as they are doing a great job on making their platform easy to use. It's an extremely powerful feature for a chat bot and I look forward to looking into it more.

Giorgio P.
Giorgio P.
Analyst in Italien
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A kickoff bot builder for businesses

Kommentare: BotStar makes building bots super easy and simple for online business owners without coding skills. It took me just a few hours to land a bot on websites and pages. Clear instruction in supporting documents guided me to create a bot in the comfort of a couch. It’s like drawing a mind map where you simply drag drop blocks and add text, media to them. Since adding the bot to my website and Facebook page, I got more sales contact and saved a lot of time. Very intuitive platform!

The best thing about BotStar is being a chatbot for non-tech. Just simply log in to Facebook and select the Facebook page associated and website, then publish the bot on sites within minutes. BotStar does offer a huge number of templates to help you get started without difficulty. I had fun while building a chatbot on my own. Another strong point is the built-in CMS system. It enables me to add all of the content in a list form before pulling it into a bot. By that way, I don’t need to type in every time I add a new block. I do not have much knowledge in the technical field but I know that you can make the bot smarter with some coding skills. I saw other advanced chatbots and found them interesting. Definitely grab some ideas about it and try to add more functions to the bot soon!

So far so good. If there is one thing I can help to make this stunning tool better, I would want emoji options in the text field. The chatbot should be friendly and warm-welcome with cool emojis to attract customers. I do strongly advise businessmen to try BotStar. Just make sure you have a clear plan and map out your bot journey in advance to prevent any dead ends.

Dunia C.
Content Creator in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Botstar, the developer-friendly app for creating chatbots

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Botstar is a platform for creating chatbots without using code. So far I have used the platform to create a chatbot on an employment platform and the experience has been positive.
However, the chatbot created is very simple and I believe that without the intervention of a developer I will not reach the complexity to which I aspire.
Positive? That I know that with the help of a developer I can get my website up and running with almost no intervention on my part thanks to the chatbot.

Botstar is a non-code platform for creating chatbots, however, I consider it the most developer friendly and that is its strong point. Anyone without programming skills can create a chatbot in BotStar, it is true, but a developer could create really complex chatbots thanks to BotStar. For people looking for a simple chatbot, I think there are better solutions than BotStar, but for those looking to create advanced chatbots for their business, BotStar is definitely an option to look at.

Visually Botstar could be better, actually the appearance of the chatbot on the webs is not attractive. The lack of integration with ecommerce platforms is a very negative point, although I know that in their roadmap is the integration with Shopify.

Jenna C.
Auditor in USA
Buchhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The right fit for you

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I have enjoyed my use with BotStar. I do not use it with my everyday job but use it to assist with my family's business. It has helped imensely and I am excited to see the platform develop further. Anxiously awaiting featurre updates as they come.

BotStar provides a platform allowing individuals, especially small business owners, to develop and train chatbots. What I like most about this software is the accessibility, flexibility, and adaptability. BotStar provides multiple templates for users to get started, making it very accessible to small businesses or those who are not familiar with developing and training such platforms. The many templates are customizable, allowing the user to use the platform flexibly in order to align with the purpose of their business. For example, the use of the software can be used in several languages allowing a larger demographic to be reached. And lastly, the software is very adaptable to business systems that are already in place. It does not require a huge integration.

While the software is adaptable the training time can be the most difficult. While training the chatbot to respond appropriately, sometimes wrong answers can be given to customers who send unclear messages. Next, payment integration is not as present and vast as the platform's integration with other software. I think payment integration is the biggest drawback for small businesses.

Han L.
Junior Designer in Deutschland
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great and friendly app for my personal business

Kommentare: There is some UI bugs within the app, but in overall, the experience is very smooth.

In general, I found it very helpful and has a lot of features that are utilised from very simple to complex bots. When I used to be a freelancer, this app helped me to communicate and showcase my designs to the customers efficiently, which saved my time.

I could have an overview of the whole flow, easy to navigate and update the information and conversation. One of the great functions which I like the most was that Botstar supports multilanguage bots, which is perfect for my business since some of my clients do not speak English. The growth tool (which including auto comment trugger, landing page,etc.), in particular, had increased the engagement of the visitors to my products.

Jason B.
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unethical Ownership

The app is great, unfortunately, the company doesn't stand by their promise. I purchased the app through AppSumo for a lifetime deal, but they are not holding up their end of the deal. They just announced they are changing the app to a new Live Chat app, and part of that transition includes lessening the benefits that I purchased through AppSumo. Not to mention all the time and effort I've put in creating the chatbot through their current app (BotStar)

Edwyn A.
Edwyn A.
IT/Marketer in Mexiko
Internet, Selbstständig

Awesome Chatbot! (Even more for developers!)

Kommentare: The UI/UX can be improved, but I'm sure they'll take care of this as well since recently they've started to listen the feedback of their customers in the FB group , even more than before and have shared many awesome upcoming features to the platform, I'm really glad I purchased this platform!

This Chatbot alternative is pretty much valuable for developers, and since I know coding, I totally love that they allow users to extend its functionalities through Javascript and external API's, really powerfully! I'm on their highest plan as I really love how powerful this Chatbot is! It Integrates with Facebook Messenger and has its own Chatbot widget for websites! Soon they will implement WhatsApp and Telegram integration! They recently redesigned their widget design and has been working in pretty cool features to be released soon, also they'll implement a mobile app for users to control the messaging inbox and be able to reply to your leads right from the mobile app!

Previously they were taking very long in the development time, however, after their launch in Appsumo, they've been more active and working on many great and cool features to add!

Ritesh H.
Ritesh H.
Founder in Indien

Anyone can build a chatbot without knowing ABC of coding

Kommentare: In a single word it's "Awesome"

A lot of features, options are available to build your chatbot. They even have very good documentation on how to build the chatbot step-by-step.

Nothing as such. You will have to be a bit patient to understand how the platform works and design your Bots accordingly.

Akhil G.
Software engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Bot star is an easy chatbot to integrate

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Bot star provides a great solution when it comes to building and integrating a chat bot with your app. It is really good and you will be surprised with its capabilities.

The best feature is the documentation which can be followed up easily to implement the solution. The interface is really great and it is very easy to follow to keep up conversations with the bot.

The interface of the chatbot has a lot of branding which doesn’t feel good when someone is using the bot.

Micah B.
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best Chat Bot in the universe

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy, setup..spend 30 min to get really use to it. This is the first chat bot that I don't want to replace.

Easy to use, they have formats and ideas and sometimes when I thought I wanted a certain flow, I would check with the auto(pre-sample) of what it would look like and saw in real time how bad my idea was.

The only thing is, the connecting of the different templates and sometimes, it would confuse me as to where my messages was being sent to next or what template was connected to what.

Digital Strategist in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Stay away

Kommentare: Honestly? Terrible.

Botstar had some potential, but the people behind it let us down. They offer little to no support and lock users out of completing basic administrative tasks like updating your email address.

Unprofessional. Poor support. How many times have you gotten a new email address? Probably more than once. Imagine not being allowed to change your own information on a product you own? It's ridiculous.

Terry H.
Founder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Loving BotStar

5 letztes Jahr

Ease of integration and depth of features

Some of the support documentation isn't great

Founder in Italien
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Botstar, if you want to lose your money

Kommentare: Horrible, and as you can see many others have the same experience

Software was good, the company behind it is as bad s it can get

That the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cannot see that lying and betraying your customers will ruin even good tools