Über Reportei

Generiert digitale Marketingberichte, die auf der Integration zwischen Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, G

Erfahre mehr über Reportei

In addition, you can know exactly what kind of post it's more efficient, guiding your team to make their job better.

Some limitations in instagram reports that probably it have no guilty about.

Bewertungen zu Reportei

Reportei hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 232 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Reportei bereits verwendet?

Gustavo
Gustavo
CEO in Niederlande
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Effective way to create professional reports

Kommentare: As a freelancer, I find that using this tool to create reports based on data obtained from multiple sources has many advantages. First, it saves me a lot of time and effort. Instead of manually collecting data from various sources and compiling it into a report, I can use this tool to automatically collect the data and generate a report with just a few clicks. This means I can devote my time and energy to other important tasks, such as analyzing the data and making strategic decisions based on the information I discover.Another advantage of using this tool is the ability to create professional-looking reports easily. This can help me impress clients and win new business by providing visually appealing and informative reports that show the results of my work. In this way, I can demonstrate the value I bring and position myself as an expert in my field.

One of the standout features of this product is its ability to gather data from a wide range of sources, including popular social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and LinkedIn, as well as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Mailchimp. This means that users can get a comprehensive view of their online presence all in one place, without having to switch between different tools or platforms.In addition, this product makes it extremely easy to create customized reports and dashboards with just a few clicks. Users can choose from a wide variety of templates, create their own and select the channels they want to include, as well as the time period they want to analyze. The entire process can be completed in less than a minute, which is incredibly convenient for busy professionals who need to create reports on a regular basis.In addition to its ease of use and speed, this product also boasts an intuitive UI that is both clean and user-friendly. Even those who are not particularly tech-savvy should have no trouble navigating the interface and creating beautiful, informative reports and dashboards.

I miss the possibility of adding third party data sources through tools like Zapier, Pabbly Connect or others, although I don't know if it is possible. Otherwise I think it is a very powerful tool that you can take advantage of.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Österreich
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Streamlining Reporting: Reportei

Kommentare: Overall, Reportei has been an incredibly helpful tool for our team. It's easy to use, and has allowed us to quickly and efficiently generate reports.

Reportei has been an invaluable tool for our team in streamlining our reporting processes. It's intuitive design, comprehensive features, and helpful customer support have made it incredibly easy to use and implement.

While Reportei has been great overall, there have been a few issues with editing existing reports. This has been a bit of an inconvenience, but the customer support team has been quick to help us troubleshoot the issue.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Reportei

Kommentare: Very valuabe for reports, exceptionally valuable for freelancers that need to show progress. Lack of schedule and management actions is it's only flaw

Great for brand tracking, clean design. Trial period option is great for users to understand where they'll be putting their money. I plan to use it on the future.

Unable to schedule posts along with the report feature.

Heloísa
Digital Marketing Analyst in Brasilien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

asy to use Reportei

Kommentare: I really like Reportei. For me it is the best option on the market, its use is intuitive and very easy to use.

I really like the graphics and how the information is easy to understand. With the information from Reportei, I can present the company's directors with the feedback on social networks.

The delay in integrating with some social networks, not showing all the information in the first report.

Kelly
Kelly
Full-funnel marketing specialist in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good start but not competitive

Kommentare: I was initially pretty happy with Reportei but the more I’ve used it, the more I’ve been annoyed by its limitations. I mostly use a competing product now.

I like that Reportei is easy to use and that the software makes it easy to produce a dashboard or report that looks visually appealing. Integrating data sources is easy to do too.

I don’t like not being able to customise element headings, integrate several Google Business Profiles into a single client’s space (for multiple physical locations) without having to reach out to support, and I don’t like that common integrations are missing.

Associate in Kanada

Good reporting app

Kommentare: Good reporting tool. Saves me tons of time.

Nice visuals. Simple to read. Easy to use.

Data does not always seem to be accurate

Melinda
Managing Director in Thailand
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Marketing Analytics Solution

I like that it comes with social media analysis features It makes data analysis easy and also comes with helpful data visualization features

Reportei has been super cool and I have not had any reason to complain

Livia
Livia
Owner in Brasilien

Highly recommend it

Kommentare: I have been using Reportei in the company for a long time because the presentation of the reports is simple, comprehensive, and saves hours of work. The support is also very efficient. I highly recommend it!

The platform is easy to use, creating templates for each client makes the work easier, as well as the automation of reports.

The team is always available to quickly assist with any needs, which has been extremely helpful in the few instances where we encountered any difficulties.

Augusto
Augusto
Coordenador de Inbound Marketing in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time-saving!

Kommentare: Generating and editing reports are simpler tasks with Reportei. We don't need to worry about the time we have to dedicate gathering the KPI's data, it will be fast and it saves time to think about new ideas and planning. Plus, with the live dashboards, all stakeholders can follow up on what's happening.

Reportei is very easy to use, has a good interface, practical commands, and fast response.

I wait for the feature in which we can register the KPIs of each month and analyze them historically.

Fernando Yuuki
Fernando Yuuki
Founder in Brasilien

Best Brazilian report tool

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied to use because it's very intuitive specialy for my client when usually they don't have a certain ease to analyze metrics

Its very intuitive and they have a social midia and inbound marketing metrics layout in one click you can view all the metrics you need.

You can't customize the dashboard as I can in Google Data Studio

Gabriel
Gabriel
Head de Gestão de Tráfego Pago in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Melhor plataforma de visualização de dados que já utilizei.

Kommentare: Melhor experiência com plataforma de visualização e integração de dados.

Fácil visualização de dados, integração completa com várias plataformas de forma simples, compartilhamento com o cliente.

Não consigo fazer um dashboard separado por campanha

Marcello
Gestão de tráfego in Brasilien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uma ferramenta excepcional para relatórios e dashboards!

Kommentare: A agência usa a ferramenta já a mais de ano. Eu tive contato por menos tempo e uso continuamente para entregar relatórios de resultados aos clientes. Ajuda muito na formatação dos dados, apresentação de resultados e, com isso, reduz o tempo gasto na preparação de um relatório.

Possui uma gama enorme de conectores, desde os mais tradicionais até ferramentas como RD Station. No quesito relatório, permite manter modelos prontos mas também sugere, para cada rede, uma série de indicadores prontos. Além disso, permite criar dashboards para monitoramento contínuo de indicadores.

Até agora não tivemos uma demanda que não fosse facilmente atendida. E, nos casos mais críticos, o suporte responde rapidamente.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Reportei junta facilidade com preço justo

Kommentare: No geral é um bom software para quem lida com várias contas, porém se é uma só empresa eu recomendo softwares mais robustos

Integração com vários canais, facilidade nas montagens de dashboards e relatórios, agendamento de relatórios, além da possibilidade de personalização dos dados.

Alguns cruzamentos de dados não estão disponíveis.

Camila
marketing coordenator in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great support

I love the custumer support. Everytime I find myself questioning either to use one or another feature, i ask the support team who rappidly answers me.

I took a while untill the report for the customer´stories was set, I had to do it by my self till then.

Robert
Robert
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Superb user experience and features

Kommentare: Reportei allows our agency to provide white label reports to our clients. Their customizable dashboards allow us to customize each section for our different type of clients depending what services they have.

I love their user interface, it is intuitive and simple to use. They have a lot of options but with their UI, it makes it simple to navigate.

I don't like the fact that as an agency we cannot show the ad spend including our agency fee but only ad cost. This is confusing for our clients who pay ad cost and agency fees together.

fernanda
Virtuar Assistant in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: I liked it very much, especially of the practicality that the program offers

the ease with which I can handle the software

I did'nt find anything that I don't like wet

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Reportei Review

Complet and simple, designer atrattic and easy usability.

Recommend software, but promocions implatact your sistem.

İsmail Cem
Web designer in Türkei

My Experiences of Reportei

User interface, having the statistics I want, affordable

There may be statistics that we can learn more about Instagram.

Gjeret
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reportei gave my team a great way to show value of what we do for our clients

Reportei gave my team a great way to show value of what we do for our clients in an easy to deliver way that makes our client happy.

This tool does what we asked it to do when we purchased, we got what we were expecting

Matheus
Programmer in Brasilien
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reportei Review

It's easy for an user to generate an report of any social media. It's easy make integrations and more.

The reports not allow util informations because the readability of report is complicated for final users.

Head Business in Brasilien

Easy and Fun to use

Reportei increases the data about social media performance, and helps to generate clean and easy-to-find reports abouts our work.

More customization on the templates with reports

Alessandro
Alessandro
CEO in Brasilien

Essential.

Kommentare: I use and recommend it to everyone who needs a smart, dynamic and up-to-date system for social media reporting.

It helps me generate efficient reports quickly and conveniently, and even saves information for future reference.

At the moment, nothing to suggest. Helps me with what I need.

A Nice Software with nice features

Kommentare: Its make really faster and easier to create reports and delivery them to my clients

- Good usuability - Nice features - Its really good to productivity.

-The price is a point that makes me question, thinking maybe choose other similar software

Tiago
Marketeer in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool

The most positive point is the ease of use. It delivers exactly what it promises, easy to use and an excellent time saver.

I didn't like the fact of not having the possibility of paying in Euros.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and eficient report tool

Simplicity of the informations Easy User Experience