Über EyeOnTask

Mobile App für Außendiensttechniker und EyeOnTask-Lösung (Admin-Portal) für das Außendienst- und Servicemanagement.

Erfahre mehr über EyeOnTask

Full of features and does the basics well. All aspects of quoting, assignment, scheduling, completion and invoicing are integrated.

Bewertungen zu EyeOnTask

4,9
4,9

EyeOnTask hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 42 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EyeOnTask bereits verwendet?

Ted
Ted
Consultant in Niederlande
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible solution, Best value for money

Kommentare: EyeOnTask replaces several self developed tools and many Excel sheets. It makes the different processes easy and prevents mistakes. Especially the integration of the app for the fieldworkers with the back office improved efficiency.

EyeOnTask comes with an enormous amount of standard features which can be configured to the requirements. All features are integrated within the software but also over the different user interfaces like the web-interface, the apps and the plugins. Several financial features for the European market where missing, but added on my request within six weeks. The price model is very acceptable. For the company I advised the cost was even less than the "free" open source solutions when support was taken into consideration. There is good support although it is only in English.

The integration with other software is limited. A direct connection with the accounting software my client uses is not available ( currently solved with an export/import). I however had a good discussions with the people behind EyeOnTask and they are now working on adding a mapping tool. With this tool it would be possible for consultants like me to configure the connections with third party software.

Joseph
Owner in Irland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Feels like it is tailor made for my company

Kommentare: This software allows my company to employ new office workers and only have to train them on how to navigate eye on task. We have cut staff training times in half. As well as that I no longer bring my work home with me in the evenings. As the owner of the company I was always catching up on paperwork, but this product gives you your time back. Every job and associated detail is at the click of a button, no more running out of stock, no more office and field mistakes that cost time and ultimately money.

This software is so well made for the service industry you can tell the correct research was carried out. It is overall quite simple to get working for your company. No more unorganised job schedules or trailing through emails looking for field documents, and most importantly the customer can be invoice before the field team even leave the job.

So far I am very happy with the software, there are some small things that need to be updated for my country but when I find something that needs attention I get in touch with the eyeontask team to suggest a certain addition and so far they have taken it on board and the changes are made.

Shafi
Manager in Katar
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very useful for service type company

It help to track staff working hours and can creat more staff working punctuality

Most of the options already available

Malcolm
Manager in USA

Everything you need in Field Management

Kommentare: One of the challenges we faced as a company was being able to provide historical data relating to work done for clients in the past, images to verify last known state, and providing reports to the client in a timely manner. Using EOT, we were able to take a process which would normally take a day or two to prepare, and break it down to a few minutes. We are now able to immediately send clients reports as well as invoices for work done along with fieldworker comments and photographic evidence via a pdf file. You can also choose which images are sent and include links in your report, all within minutes of a job being completed by the technician.

Ease of Use Customizable Historical Data Storage Regularly Upgraded and Updated software Superb Tech Support Great Price Great Workflow - Lead->Appointment->Quote->Job->Invoice - All linked Fieldworker Tracking Work Scheduler Customer Portal Recurring Jobs / Invoices Expense Tracking Equipment Tracking Contract Management PayPal Integration QuickBooks and Xero integration

Still has a few bugs -Sometimes you may need to wait to have tech support resolve your issue

Derrick
Partner in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Field worker app

Kommentare: we can manage out field workers, appointments and leads from the one software and its user friendly for our filed worker, was most impress that the field worker and the admin app for mobile device are independent of each other this allows me to run both at the same time extremely useful.

I have been looking for a field worker software for a number of years i have finally found the one for us the price is competitive, the technical support we are so impress with there service we can relax to know we do not need to look further, Thank you EyeOnTak i have look and subscribe to so many field worker software this software and support does it all for me Derrick Barrett Goldcrest Maintenance Service

I could not find any thing not to like

Tom
Owner in UK
Möbel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system

There's nothing I don't like about this, I have tried a lot of systems including very popular ones, this is by far the best and the price was an added bonus.

There's nothing I dislike about this, it's done everything that we needed which was hard to find in other systems on the market

Graham
Graham
Group Channel Head- Industrial Sales in Südafrika
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Eye On Task- Leading the way to business integration

Kommentare: Eye on Task speaks to every area with in a business from production, sales, quality, to a strong consumer focus

With Eye on Task the process of alignment in businesses between different departments within a company has become one of the greatest tools to make business practices more efficient.

Sometimes the data can be too much, which can lead to bottlenecks.

Gaby
Co-owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best field service program out there.

Kommentare: Program has been amazing. Aside from being so affordable, it is packed with so many features that makes my job a lot easier. Support team has been very helpful... Any time I had any issue or question, they were always there to help, always listened to my feedback. I've tried so many other programs before picking Eye on Task, and I am very happy to have stumbled upon it. Hands down the best option out there. I'm very surprised they aren't at the top with the highest and most reviews. Highly recommend to everyone.

How affordable it is and how support always listens to their customers.

The date format. But they just fixed the issue so I'm a happy camper now :)

Akbulut
Manager in Türkei
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect solutions and superb aftersales service

Kommentare: So far so good.

We found it very easy of use, although there are plenty of new features that we find on the app and we are implementing those features to our business. All in one solution finally, everything is in one place, reducing the number of processes and paperwork. Our dependence on ms office and emails is getting less and less every day. Our clients love the customer portal and we are getting fewer calls every day from our clients who were asking for progress information on jobs because they can follow every bit from the customer portal with their accounts. Only this feature is enough reason to use Eyeontask. We are extremely pleased with the support service that are reacting in timely manner.

It would be nice to have some more custom reporting features.

yeo
yeo
Sole Proprietor in Singapur
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HomeUnited Repair Service Review EOT

Kommentare: Tested many other trial of other software found EOT BEST in term of ease of use, setup and especially good on the Customer Portal and expenses entry and many other functionality. Technical help very fast on skype.

Simple and ease of use, setup and especially good on the Customer Portal and expenses entry and many other functionality.

The Accept job, travel then start and later complete too much to click and tends to missed or forget, Would be good if can be automate with GPS logging.

El Hachemi
General manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional staff and excellent customer support service

Kommentare: Oh, very nice experience with Eyontask team, even we are not english speakers, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very patient with us

the availability of customer support at all times, the speed of response, attractive price, the limitless customization of the software and the kindness of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

The availability of french speaking supprt seevice

Director in Irland
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cork - Ireland EyeOnTask Review

Kommentare: At the start there were some teething problems getting some features tailored to our business.
The EyeOnTask team were brilliant. They worked with us to resolve the technical issues until we were happy.
They always respond to any queries in a friendly and courteous manner.

Easy to use and navigate. Lots of options for our business

There were some accounting features missing initially but we have rectified this now.

June
Finance & Admin Manager in Südafrika
Tiefbau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

3rd Month Review

Kommentare: I am very happy to be using your app only because of the support I have been given.
Without your support I would of given up in the trail period.

Easy for the fieldworks to use after a small amount of inhouse training. Enjoy having all the info for 1 job in 1 place instead of looking for info in all different apps. The sales/support team are amazing. They help with any problem you may have and nothing is to much trouble for them at any time of the day (even with the time differences) Any adjustment in the app I have requested they have done to accommodate our needs(allowing us to edit completion notes)

The integration into QB's is a problem for me at this time. However your support team is assisting me. The address/map system you use is not always correct and before saving a job we sometimes have to look up the longitude and latitude on Google maps. Making monthly payments has been a problem for the last 2 months.

Lethabo
Sales in Südafrika
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Missing Features

Kommentare: Makes projects run smoothly and efficiently. Easy to track down finances and Clientele data.

Ease of use and it's interface is simple to use

The only option that is not there and would be helpful is the option to have inside jobs. Tasks that are to be done by management or the inside team that doesn't involve sales or customers. For example our advertising team could plan a new strategy for marketing and that tasks has to be put down in order for management to track the progress.

Elzaan
Financial Controller in Mauritius
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As an admin user on the software, I find it a great addition to our supporting structure for the fieldworkers to provide the necessary feedback and assignment of tasks, without too much hassle.

The product is reasonably easy to learn and to use on a daily basis.

The product is limited to the discipline and available time of the fieldworkers to complete and update the status of tasks assigned.

Andreas
Administrator in Zypern
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

No paper work any more!

Kommentare: It helped us to get rid of all paperwork and move it all to digital. We saved a lot of time and money. We can now schedule recurring jobs ahead and assign them to field worker’s calendar. Our field workers love the app which they find very friendly to use. The update between the administrator pc and the app is instantly which makes the communication between the administrator and the field workers more efficient.
Whenever we needed some help, the Eyeontask support team was more than willing to help us.

The software has a very responsive and easy to use interface and app. With the newly added calendar feature, we can now plan and manage our field workers day ahead of time. The software has more than enough features to use, like collecting payment on the field, track the service history, customer electronic signature, job time tracker, quotes and estimates, billing and invoicing, dispatching and more..

Maybe the inventory module needs some extra features but we don’t really use it for now.

Jolize
Office Manager in Südafrika
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eye on Task - works

Kommentare: I really do recommend this to other companies that need to get a system for the admin and field technician to make sure everyone is on the same page and also that all the work gets done in time and your customer gets invoiced correctly. Their support is one I really do like as I always get assistance and feedback within 10 min.

This program is so easy to understand and setup. I only showed my employees one time how to use the program and they understood and the whole company is on the program using it

I can't say that there is anything that does not work for us as all is perfect for our company

Claire
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best app I've found

Kommentare: We needed an app to organise our work and scheduling. It needed to be exactly what I needed for our painting and decorating company and it offers everything and more. On top of that the price is exceptionally competitive which is fantastic for a small company like ours

I have been looking at a huge amount of apps for the last 3 years and either they was too expensive or didn't do what I needed but now at last I've found your fantastic software. I'm so pleased to finally find what we needed from an app, I've literally trialed hundreds of apps and eye on task is the best I've found 👏

Nothing found yet, it all looks good so far

Joana
Manager in Portugal
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

a Good experience until now!

Easy to set up and use. The team adapted themselves easily

Scheduling workers' days off should be able to schedule, for example, every Monday in the future, and not need to schedule every week.

Cosmin
Auxiliar administrator in Spanien
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good job EyeonTask

The soft is great, cover all our needs, and the technical service respond almos immediately

The technical service is only in english

Deepak
Indien
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most affordable Field service management software

Its attractive design and simple navigation across the pages. Packed with so many features like Job management, Invoicing, Inventory, Quotation,Payment, Map, Customer Portal and most import part is ready to customise for your needs.

It should have customisable dashboard as per industry's need

Daniel
Owner in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience

Kommentare: Organizing multiple job/contract. better tracking of overall operation.

The way the scheduler is displayed is really nice, clear to operate. That was why i needed Eye On Task in the first place...to organise my multiple little contract/job and it does exactly that for me which means, more reliability for my clients and a clearer schedule for me. Everything is synch with the app from my desktop PC. Just give it a try!

Surely since nothing is perfect but its actually more than i need. Maybe some other online payment method for the invoice system...apart from paypal.

Chinmay
CEO in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product and very supportive team

Excellent product and the team is cooperative and accomodates the changes / enhancements requested as and when required. The system is very well designed and has most of the features required to keep an eye on the pending tasks and the field worker who is assigned the task.

Managing orders is still not upto the mark as required by us, but as such that is not our core requirement too. We take any orders received and make a task for the same. But having a full functioning order management along with tracking of the orders and where abouts would be like the iceing on the cake.

Sandeep
Founder & MD in Indien

Review

Kommentare: Overall Support is too goo and people hear what you want to say and accept if some feature is missing and ready to get it developed. Happy with the way overall experience dealing with eye on task

Dynamic Scheduling feature of team through calendar

Payment gateway integration... can have other payment options apart from PayPal

Wade
Director in Südafrika
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TTK Review

ease of use, covers most areas of need for our company

Invoicing not the best and stock control can be improved