Über Amazon Chime

Online-Lösung für Webkonferenzen und Sitzungsmanagement mit einfachem Einchecken, um zu zeigen, wer an der Sitzung teilnimmt.

Erfahre mehr über Amazon Chime

Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Bewertungen zu Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 118 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amazon Chime bereits verwendet?

Manuel
Manuel
Auslieferungsfahrer in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommunikation hat schlecht funktioniert

Kommentare: Ich würde es nicht weiterempfehlen und bei Apps bleiben die einem schon bekannt sind und evtl besser in den genannten Faktoren ist.

Die Farbkombinationen in der App. Ansonsten keine großen positiven Erfahrungen gemacht

Naja die videokonferenz konnte Videos nur verzerrt darstellen und war überhaupt nicht flüssig. Sobald zwei Personen reden habe ich meistens nur eine Person gehört und diese dann nicht sonderlich gut.

Diego
Diego
DevOps Engineer in Honduras
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

Kommentare: I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Chime is good

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good, however my organization opted to switch to a different system last year.

Chime is a good video conferencing product, but not a great video conferencing product. The audio and video quality works well and the on screen controls are easy and intuitive, but it tends to be more difficult to schedule meetings compared to other similar software.

When scheduling a meeting, the software does not automatically send out notifications with links. It’s a bit of a convoluted process to schedule a meeting, especially a meeting that has several participants.

Metin
E-Commerce Manager in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alternative Communication Program for Business

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Due to business related meetings, I have been using Amazon Chime and sometimes it's an sufficient program if you use it via chrome. Meetings are good but not so good connection like other counterparts.

Connection problems are critical and sometimes it's creating problem on it's own. Video connection also can be problematic.

Jacob
Program Coordinator in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime - Bare Bones, Affordable Meeting Software

Kommentare: Not great. It worked, but it was not a solid platform. This was used in an enterprise deployment, and it just barely did the job. I would not recommend it, compared to better platforms out there.

It was inexpensive, that's why we chose it. It has the basic meeting capabilities. Links to host/join a meeting, screenshare, audio dial in, chat, etc.

Signing new users up (even IT users) is extremely confusing and overly difficult. It generally required creating a new AWS account, even those users who have an existing AWS account for AWS Cloud at work. The in meeting functions are not as easy to use as Zoom. It periodically upgrades the software and logs you out, requiring you to remember your login credentials. Given the wonky sign up, this often results in resetting passwords for users who aren't apt to keep track of account passwords. Slow UI at times, as well.

Rajat
RR-WB in Indien
Alternative Streitbeilegung, Selbstständig

Amazon chime experience

Kommentare: more over everything is okay i literally used this app and i love its graphics, different types of new emojis and i will suggest to all my friends should go for this app and also it has a satisfaction for users

While talking about Amazon Chime i always think that its a perfect application or software to have a sweet conversation and makes a melodious voice of your tone like quite natural or we can say that its features are amazing and some more things i want to say about it which i like at my experience is that me and my friends are staying in a very distance place so we are always bussy for our works but everyday when we get up of sleep we had a conversation on amazon chime we had a cup of coffee and it make our day whole day bright and when ever we are missing them in some occasion we just make a video chat to them and this application is so good in it self that we not even get bored to talk and we get 30 days free trial of pro version

Amazon chime is a useful app for me but also there is some faults which i think company may launch an update for it like i can share screen to 1:1 so i think it should be little increased in the next update

Flora
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choose anything else

Kommentare: Our client is required to be on this platform because they are an Amazon subsidiary. Even they wish we could meet on zoom or MS teams. This is just a buggy and difficult platform to use successfully at scale.

Not much. It comes with the territory when your client is an Amazon subsidiary.

This is always a difficult session when a client chooses chime as their platform for a meeting. People get dropped, there are sound distortions, it is difficult to call into a meeting. it feels like every Chime meeting has its challenges.

KRITESH
KRITESH
DEVELOPER in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A better alternative to collaborate with external stakeholders!

Kommentare: Amazon Chime cleverly clubs chats with meets & it's features don't change when we are communicating with people outside our organization. With some hopeful advancements it has the capability to topple other major players in this area.

Amazon Chime has usage-based pricing plans. Collaboration whiteboards are quite handy & easy to use. It's a better app when we have to collaborate with people outside our organization. Just an Amazon account is sufficient for the same and there's no feature loss.

-Live captioning is not yet supported. -User interface is not as rich as Microsoft Teams. They have clubbed chats and meetings in a single app but the current features of both are missing in the mobile app.

Jonnel
Customer Service representative in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended tool.

Kommentare: My over all experience using this tool was very good because it was very easy to use

What i like about this tool is its like a messenger that you can use to chat and video conference. I'm a worker in amazon so I've used this daily.

On our job we need this daily to communicate with our support if what was the process its a very big help to us since we are working from home

argel
call center agent in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

amazon chime review

Kommentare: Fast and reliable. We frequently use amazon chime specially when we have meetings. easy to communicate with other people.

On my experience, I don't have cons when using amazon chime since this is one of the tools that we used on our daily work. Easy, fast and reliable.

Isabelle
manager in Kanada
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Technology to make your life easier

I love that it is easy to use and the price.

somehow it was lagging but I am not sure if it is the product or the power of my internet connection or the device on which I was using.

Simon
Mobile Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

Kommentare: Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime.
It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call Intuitive screen-share Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share Chat groups / direct messages

From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt

Christine
FC1 Associate in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Chime Me

Kommentare: Overall its very easy and simple to use. I can contact fellow leadership when I need to quickly. Its convient to use either on mobile phone or laptop. I have it downloaded on my phone for easiness of contacting other managers when needed to. Its easy to add links or files.

The product is easy to use and opens up quickly. Its easy to search for someone and add them to your contacts. Its easy to download and install on PC or laptop. I liked how you can also customize the sound for your notifications when receiving them.

Sometimes the connection goes in and out. Other then that I feel like there's nothing I dont like about it.

Patricia
VP Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This product is not dependable and when there are issues Amazon support team are the absolute worst!

Kommentare: Terrible response time and customer support
If your phone system is completely down you cannot even find anyone to speak with and then when yoiu enter a ticket 30 - 60 minutes later you get an email that says they received your ticket and will get back to you with 48 - 72 hours.
How is a company supposed to do business with no phone system? We have not switched to another product YET...we have not phone to call other products....

The entire company dislikes this product - nothing at all!

The Amazon support team is the worst response team I have ever worked within 40 years of customer service. I would not recopmmend this product or anything that Amazon does outside moving product.

MANJU
QA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for team communication and collaboration

Kommentare: Good application for instant messaging and calls & also usage based pricing.

Cost-effective and easy to set up. Mobile app is also available. Good quality audio, video and screen share. Easy to join & create meetings. Can be used for instant messaging.

Sometimes it takes much time to load and connect.

sri ramani
SDE in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime for online meetings, video conferencing, calls, and chat

Kommentare: Happy

1.Link for the Amazon interview and easy to connect user friendly 2.chat within organization about project 3.video conferencing 4.Screen share about project and the record feature helps during KT

suggest to be More user friendly would be good initially at starting how to add other team mate while in a meeting

Laura
Marketing Assistnat in UK
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING! The best webinar tool out there

Kommentare: Exceptional, brilliant, amazing, the must have webinar tool

- Quality of sound and vision - Collaborative -Managable - Yet to fail on us - Great for presentations - Great for interviews and creating videos

- Kind of difficult to work sometimes but it is 100% the best tool to use. Cost may be of an issue... pay for what you recieve - it is worthit!

Thiago
Financial Analyst in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A highly understated corporate communications service

Kommentare: A highly understated corporate communications service with a simple, user-friendly interface, and a remote collaboration tool differentiated from competitors, making it a great choice depending on the company's needs.

The collaborate remote features available on the tool.

The lack of integration with the main corporate tools of the market.

Lawyer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime Review

It is very easy to connect with a client and the video speed is very quick.

Sometimes it lags out for apparently no reason but that is very rare and it seems Amazon has fixed it.

Richard
PhD student in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Useful for talking with collaborators

Kommentare: It was my collaborators decision to use Amazon Chime instead of the video conference provider I use with other collaborators. However, I find the software good overall.

I've been using this software to chat with collaborators in Australia and it's been easy to use

It lacks some of the capabilities that a well known video chat service offers

Alisha
Fullfillment associate in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Chime and Amazon

Kommentare: I am still not quite used to having the ability to Chime a co-worker, but I do think it is a very smart thing I have-especially in large buildings and warehouse environments

It is pretty simple to use and very convenient for those times you need the talk to a specific person and they are not at work right then.

The notifications could be louder, or more noticable. I work in a usually loud environment, and do not always notice I had a Chime.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime an amazing app for collegue

Kommentare: Finding a good place and a good ti,e to arrange a meeting were difficult in the past but with Amazon Chime this problem had solved due the flexibility that this app offer

The best thing about Amazon Chime is that it will allow you to arrange meetings and exchange information quite easy

I would say the only issue I face while using this program is that you need some time to adapt it

EHS Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime Review

Kommentare: We used Skype for business prior to this and we experienced a lot of difficulties in accessing certain features.

I like that it replaced Skype for us. There is also a messaging part of this that I do like.

Going into this initially was a bit complicated.

Sorina Violeta
TEACHER in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Communication

I like its communication service which allows me to meet and discuss with my employees, but also to make professional calls within my organization as well as outside, all from a simple application.

there are no negative aspects, it is important and useful

Brandon
Design Developer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Chime as another form of video chat

Kommentare: I have used links provided by clients to communicate with them on their projects that I am creating for them.

I like this application for it's ease of use over the internet to chat and share screens with clients.

As only a user of the application, I have not changes or thoughts for the application as it does what I needed.