Über Amazon Chime

Online-Lösung für Webkonferenzen und Sitzungsmanagement mit einfachem Einchecken, um zu zeigen, wer an der Sitzung teilnimmt.

Erfahre mehr über Amazon Chime

Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Bewertungen zu Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 87 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amazon Chime bereits verwendet?

Manuel G.
Manuel G.
Auslieferungsfahrer in Deutschland
Quelle: GetApp

Kommunikation hat schlecht funktioniert

Kommentare: Ich würde es nicht weiterempfehlen und bei Apps bleiben die einem schon bekannt sind und evtl besser in den genannten Faktoren ist.

Die Farbkombinationen in der App. Ansonsten keine großen positiven Erfahrungen gemacht

Naja die videokonferenz konnte Videos nur verzerrt darstellen und war überhaupt nicht flüssig. Sobald zwei Personen reden habe ich meistens nur eine Person gehört und diese dann nicht sonderlich gut.

Diego T.
Diego T.
DevOps Engineer in Honduras

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

Kommentare: I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Aurora D.
Aurora D.
Senior Project Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

A modern collaboration service that integrates conferences safely and incredibly

Kommentare: Amazon Chime is accessible on any smartphone, and your conferences and chats are indeed synced so you can keep in contact. Amazon Chime has been added to our squad as a coordinated approach for performing audio/video interviews, speaking, exchanging files and videos, and even approaching people outside our company. And it has benefited us a lot.

With Amazon Chime, users can easily hold video conferences, call, conversation, and share files, in and around their company. Amazon Chime is perfect when you have users outside the enterprise to link to the device and not need majority of the program to be downloaded. This is a good touch so even individuals inside the company can have this option if they're using a device outside their usual computer.

The Amazon Chime isn't really user-friendly. Groups we have conferences with who've never accessed Amazon Chime frequently have trouble connecting to call, particularly when the call is foreign. You've to install Amazon Chime to display your computer screen. Often the program may be slow to respond, and updates end up taking some minutes to synchronize across devices.

Prajwal K.
Seller Support Associate in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best platform for communication with the team in any organization.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with amazon chime in the past 2 years has been amazing.

Amazon is chime is very easy to use and the user interface is very friendly, all the major options like audio and video settings are directly accessible from the home page making it very comfortable and user friendly.

Amazon chime is overall amazing to use but a few themes added to it would make it even more attractive.

Spencer J.
Tech Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Chime for Business Meetings

3 letzten Monat Neu

It is your basic video conference call software. There isn't anything special about it in my opinion.

The software looks super out dated and like it was build 10-20 years ago. Sharing screen and changing settings is not very intuitive at all.

Olga liliana M.
Olga liliana M.
Freelancer in Kolumbien

Rewev of Amazon chime

What do you like excellent? I did just like the sidebar panel that displayed all the users gift in the call. The display and characteristic turned into beneficial. That is set the handiest aspect that I liked higher about Chime than different comparable gear.

system for video conferencing (possible Chime just 'suffered' from being the Nth one instead of the 1st or second) Also it felt like each time it routinely had people be a part of with their microphone on but without pre-warning customers of that so humans much more likely to purpose interruptions. For the primary element even though, it really works like some other video conferencing platform but small things make it my least preferred. What troubles are you fixing with the product? What advantages have you ever realized? It become beneficial for while we had conferences with Amazon information and Redshift teams as virtually that is the inner device of choice for Amazon. Other than for those meetings with Amazon teams, there was little need case for us for Chime above & past Zoom or Meet.

Enterprise Resilience Officer in Singapur
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

default collaboration tool

Kommentare: Easy to setup for quick usage, works on most platform without issues.

Light and stable. simple interface for users with little technology pre-requisite. fast and stable even on low internet bandwidth.

Compared to other peers, this tool could be enhanced with more features and better user interface for advanced users. perhaps a mode for simplified usage and an advanced mode for users with more features needs.

fisioterapeuta integral in Peru
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I like it

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I can have my meetings without problems

I like it because I can have my meetings without problems

there is nothing i don't like...........

Lap Y.
Lap Y.
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chimes

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I had to download the app as I was interviewing with Amazon for a salaried position. It seemed redundant as zoom or teams could have been just as good for the purpose. Once the interview was over and I did not get the position I deleted the app. But if need be I can upload and use it again.

Free video conferencing software. It looks like Amazon develop an internal video conferencing system instead of using an off the shelf program.

Not sure why I needed to use their software instead of zoom or teams conference call system.

Fakhar Z.
HR Support in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Unnecessary Addition

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

There is nothing much to like about the product, it was mostly used for my interview process with audible and was compulsory to use chime for online interviewz.

when there are many great options for smooth video meetings Amazon Chime is unnecessary addition into it, worst part is to communicate for official meetings or job interviews you have to Use this software. Poor video quality especially with medium level Internet connection is the worst part of using Chime.

Louisa C.
Louisa C.
Student in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazon Chime made interviewing a breeze!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have loved using Amazon Chime for interviews, and look forward to using it again in the future should I have to!

Amazon Chime was easy to download, very intuitive to use, and made me feel very comfortable while interviewing!

What I thought could be improved on Amazon Chime would be the dashboard which appears when a user first opens the application, as it can sometimes seem a bit crowded and overwhelming.

Simon F.
Mobile Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime.
It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call Intuitive screen-share Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share Chat groups / direct messages

From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt

Sr system engineer in USA
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

amazonchime screen sharing and online meeting software

Kommentare: really nice with multiple features in a single pane of glass

single software multiple things screen sharing meetings and conducting interviews .GUI and sound quality is good

when screensharing some times the screen freezes need to refresh some times

Venkanna S.
Seller partner Associate in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Tool for business meetings

Kommentare: Overall I can summarize that this is a good app for business purpose, but it need improvements.
Call organizer needs more control on calls. But this is very user friendly app and a good source for business organizations.

I use this app daily . The best thing in this software is we can share the content very easily. Some of the pros are : 1. Easy file sharing 2. Quick group creating 3. Screen-sharing is easier for individual or a group call 4. We can link the Chime addons to outlook directly and plan the calls.

Though Chime is a good app I found some difficulties while using. Some of them are : 1.Limited video visibility- during video call on desktop only 16 people can turn the video on and when it is on mobile only 8 can access 2. High data consumption. 3. Call organizer don't have complete control on chime calls, any user can mute the other user or can take over the screen sharing. 4. Late notifications on mobile or sometime the will never.

Adam S.
Operations Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stable communication software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's very stable solution.

Amazon Chime is the most stable online communicator I have ever used. In business setting it has also very useful option of informing user if message was sent, delivered, or read by the other party.

When setting up meetings it's worth to remember to set up autocall option. Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Christine M.
FC1 Associate in USA

Chime Me

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall its very easy and simple to use. I can contact fellow leadership when I need to quickly. Its convient to use either on mobile phone or laptop. I have it downloaded on my phone for easiness of contacting other managers when needed to. Its easy to add links or files.

The product is easy to use and opens up quickly. Its easy to search for someone and add them to your contacts. Its easy to download and install on PC or laptop. I liked how you can also customize the sound for your notifications when receiving them.

Sometimes the connection goes in and out. Other then that I feel like there's nothing I dont like about it.

Jacob N.
Program Coordinator in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime - Bare Bones, Affordable Meeting Software

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Not great. It worked, but it was not a solid platform. This was used in an enterprise deployment, and it just barely did the job. I would not recommend it, compared to better platforms out there.

It was inexpensive, that's why we chose it. It has the basic meeting capabilities. Links to host/join a meeting, screenshare, audio dial in, chat, etc.

Signing new users up (even IT users) is extremely confusing and overly difficult. It generally required creating a new AWS account, even those users who have an existing AWS account for AWS Cloud at work. The in meeting functions are not as easy to use as Zoom. It periodically upgrades the software and logs you out, requiring you to remember your login credentials. Given the wonky sign up, this often results in resetting passwords for users who aren't apt to keep track of account passwords. Slow UI at times, as well.

Senior Partner Success Manager in Peru
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

its just amazing and easy to use!!

Kommentare: I use it for every type of meeting I have because it not only really stable but it let me record everything in case I want to double check something said in the meeting.

I really like its really easy to use and how you can interact with other programs like google calendar. It’s super stable, you can invite participants from other institutions really fast and it let you connect using the phone when the internet is not good with a tool free number. I must say that is more complete than any other programs I have used.

I think it has everything a good program to have meetings needs. Maybe be more light while using videos or sharing screen would help.

Shelby S.
Office Mangenger in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good option for Video Meeting

Kommentare: It was good, but the biggest issue was connection and a lot of people do not know about it yet.

Ease of use, fairly reasonable, and at a decent price point. Clear picture and usually good sound.

Connection issue seem to be fairly frequency since we have used it. This happened even with a good internet connection.

Business Analyst in Luxemburg

Chime - great messages/calls app

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I use it on a daily basis and it definitely serves the purpose of an easy and useful software to use for messages and call or video calls at work!

It allows to have calls with up to 100 people, and the sound and video quality is very good! Even in calls with a lot of people.

The messaging systems could use some improvements, like not deleting some of the text when you're replying to an old message.

Markus S.
Industrial Designer in USA
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime is a no frills instant messaging and meetings platform

Kommentare: Overall I quite enjoy using Chime and it is integral to my daily workflow.

Amazon Chime is simple to use and has a clean interface. Navigating the menus and features is very easy and intuitive.

I would like the ability to be in multiple meetings at once, with the option to switch audio or video between meetings. The automatic availability feature can be buggy.

Technology consultant in Indien

Another Fantastic service by Amazon. One of the Best Video Conferenceing Service.

Kommentare: As per the current scenario were many big same offering products failed to provide security. Here we have Amezon's which is recognise in cloud services hence we can assured to get best security.

Works on all platforms. Easy to use. Meeting record ing feature and many more......

Nothing as of now! But scenes we have hard lot of security bridge news we feel cautious about the the new options.

Brittany R.
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Chime could be great but needs some attention it seems

Kommentare: It got the job done for the period we received it free through our Vonage account however, we didn't feel the need to stay with it when leaving vonage because of the functionality not being great.

Chat and internal team calls worked seamlessly and were easy. I like that it was backed by such a great tech company as well so you figured it had to be good.

It truly was very hard to explain to guests joining a meeting how to get into it and then how to download to be able to share screen. It just wasn't self explanatory or easy.

Joshua B.
diesel in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

i love amazon chime

Kommentare: it the greats thing if your try to save money , we use it all the time

my wife and kids and I watch amazon chime , great shows and movies

they need more new videos and shows, maybe on the deman

Manju P.
QA in Indien

Great tool for team communication and collaboration

Kommentare: Good application for instant messaging and calls & also usage based pricing.

Cost-effective and easy to set up. Mobile app is also available. Good quality audio, video and screen share. Easy to join & create meetings. Can be used for instant messaging.

Sometimes it takes much time to load and connect.