Über Amazon Chime

Online-Lösung für Webkonferenzen und Sitzungsmanagement mit einfachem Einchecken, um zu zeigen, wer an der Sitzung teilnimmt.

Erfahre mehr über Amazon Chime

It's an Amazon product so it's straightforward. It's price competitive with other screen share/team collaboration tools out there.

Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Bewertungen zu Amazon Chime

Amazon Chime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 119 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Amazon Chime bereits verwendet?

Manuel
Manuel
Auslieferungsfahrer in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommunikation hat schlecht funktioniert

Kommentare: Ich würde es nicht weiterempfehlen und bei Apps bleiben die einem schon bekannt sind und evtl besser in den genannten Faktoren ist.

Die Farbkombinationen in der App. Ansonsten keine großen positiven Erfahrungen gemacht

Naja die videokonferenz konnte Videos nur verzerrt darstellen und war überhaupt nicht flüssig. Sobald zwei Personen reden habe ich meistens nur eine Person gehört und diese dann nicht sonderlich gut.

Diego
Diego
DevOps Engineer in Honduras
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime a stranger with great potencial

Kommentare: I wasn't aware of the existence of this application, but I really feel comfortable and used it. I will definitely take into consideration at the moment of recommend it to someone who needs it.

I still remember three months ago, when I received my first invitation to a meeting with Amazon Chime. My colleges and I were a little bit surprise about this link, we weren't aware that Amazon had a video call service. So it was a surprise. Since then we got used to it. Really easy for using, the bar for sharing screen, turning off camera and muting yourself. Something different, as zoom, google meet and Webex have them below.

One of the things I don't like of Chime is the support for Linux. There's none. You have to used the web version. But in the meantime, there's support for Mac and Windows. So not good from Amazon doing this.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Chime is good

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been good, however my organization opted to switch to a different system last year.

Chime is a good video conferencing product, but not a great video conferencing product. The audio and video quality works well and the on screen controls are easy and intuitive, but it tends to be more difficult to schedule meetings compared to other similar software.

When scheduling a meeting, the software does not automatically send out notifications with links. It’s a bit of a convoluted process to schedule a meeting, especially a meeting that has several participants.

Jacob
Program Coordinator in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime - Bare Bones, Affordable Meeting Software

Kommentare: Not great. It worked, but it was not a solid platform. This was used in an enterprise deployment, and it just barely did the job. I would not recommend it, compared to better platforms out there.

It was inexpensive, that's why we chose it. It has the basic meeting capabilities. Links to host/join a meeting, screenshare, audio dial in, chat, etc.

Signing new users up (even IT users) is extremely confusing and overly difficult. It generally required creating a new AWS account, even those users who have an existing AWS account for AWS Cloud at work. The in meeting functions are not as easy to use as Zoom. It periodically upgrades the software and logs you out, requiring you to remember your login credentials. Given the wonky sign up, this often results in resetting passwords for users who aren't apt to keep track of account passwords. Slow UI at times, as well.

Rajat
RR-WB in Indien
Alternative Streitbeilegung, Selbstständig

Amazon chime experience

Kommentare: more over everything is okay i literally used this app and i love its graphics, different types of new emojis and i will suggest to all my friends should go for this app and also it has a satisfaction for users

While talking about Amazon Chime i always think that its a perfect application or software to have a sweet conversation and makes a melodious voice of your tone like quite natural or we can say that its features are amazing and some more things i want to say about it which i like at my experience is that me and my friends are staying in a very distance place so we are always bussy for our works but everyday when we get up of sleep we had a conversation on amazon chime we had a cup of coffee and it make our day whole day bright and when ever we are missing them in some occasion we just make a video chat to them and this application is so good in it self that we not even get bored to talk and we get 30 days free trial of pro version

Amazon chime is a useful app for me but also there is some faults which i think company may launch an update for it like i can share screen to 1:1 so i think it should be little increased in the next update

KRITESH
KRITESH
DEVELOPER in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A better alternative to collaborate with external stakeholders!

Kommentare: Amazon Chime cleverly clubs chats with meets & it's features don't change when we are communicating with people outside our organization. With some hopeful advancements it has the capability to topple other major players in this area.

Amazon Chime has usage-based pricing plans. Collaboration whiteboards are quite handy & easy to use. It's a better app when we have to collaborate with people outside our organization. Just an Amazon account is sufficient for the same and there's no feature loss.

-Live captioning is not yet supported. -User interface is not as rich as Microsoft Teams. They have clubbed chats and meetings in a single app but the current features of both are missing in the mobile app.

Jonnel
Customer Service representative in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended tool.

Kommentare: My over all experience using this tool was very good because it was very easy to use

What i like about this tool is its like a messenger that you can use to chat and video conference. I'm a worker in amazon so I've used this daily.

On our job we need this daily to communicate with our support if what was the process its a very big help to us since we are working from home

argel
call center agent in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

amazon chime review

Kommentare: Fast and reliable. We frequently use amazon chime specially when we have meetings. easy to communicate with other people.

On my experience, I don't have cons when using amazon chime since this is one of the tools that we used on our daily work. Easy, fast and reliable.

Aurora
Aurora
Senior Project Manager in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A modern collaboration service that integrates conferences safely and incredibly

Kommentare: Amazon Chime is accessible on any smartphone, and your conferences and chats are indeed synced so you can keep in contact. Amazon Chime has been added to our squad as a coordinated approach for performing audio/video interviews, speaking, exchanging files and videos, and even approaching people outside our company. And it has benefited us a lot.

With Amazon Chime, users can easily hold video conferences, call, conversation, and share files, in and around their company. Amazon Chime is perfect when you have users outside the enterprise to link to the device and not need majority of the program to be downloaded. This is a good touch so even individuals inside the company can have this option if they're using a device outside their usual computer.

The Amazon Chime isn't really user-friendly. Groups we have conferences with who've never accessed Amazon Chime frequently have trouble connecting to call, particularly when the call is foreign. You've to install Amazon Chime to display your computer screen. Often the program may be slow to respond, and updates end up taking some minutes to synchronize across devices.

Metin
E-Commerce Manager in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alternative Communication Program for Business

Due to business related meetings, I have been using Amazon Chime and sometimes it's an sufficient program if you use it via chrome. Meetings are good but not so good connection like other counterparts.

Connection problems are critical and sometimes it's creating problem on it's own. Video connection also can be problematic.

Chad
GM in USA
Baumaterial, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Need more help

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the idea of Amazon chime. It was been an great team help

There is a lot of glitchy times. Takes a little long to meet and connect

Simon
Mobile Marketing Manager in UK
Unterhaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple to use and reliable video call & messenger for your company

Kommentare: Overall we do all our video call (strong increase during the pandemic) and most of our collaboration within groups (chat groups / direct messages) with Chime.
It works really well, at is seamless integrated into outlook and mobile devices - which makes it easy to join calls - even when you are on the go.

One of the easiest to use video call and chat tools Easy to join via browser, telephone, mobile apps, desktop Outlook plug in to include chime credentials automatically in calls which prompts you to join the upcoming call Intuitive screen-share Easy on the bandwidth as you can decide to deactivate other users video feeds and retain screen-share Chat groups / direct messages

From partners I heard the desktop MAC software has some issues A minor bug when editing pasted join information in the ad hoc "join call" prompt

Adam
Operations Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Stable communication software

Kommentare: Overall it's very stable solution.

Amazon Chime is the most stable online communicator I have ever used. In business setting it has also very useful option of informing user if message was sent, delivered, or read by the other party.

When setting up meetings it's worth to remember to set up autocall option. Chime has no option to set it up as a default.

Leah
Artist in USA
Bildende Kunst, Selbstständig

Fast an easy to complete

Kommentare: Absolutely love overall. Ease of use with features out weigh the bad.

Easy to use features that make projects an purchases

Sometimes it can lag or glitch during use

Markus
Industrial Designer in USA
Design, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime is a no frills instant messaging and meetings platform

Kommentare: Overall I quite enjoy using Chime and it is integral to my daily workflow.

Amazon Chime is simple to use and has a clean interface. Navigating the menus and features is very easy and intuitive.

I would like the ability to be in multiple meetings at once, with the option to switch audio or video between meetings. The automatic availability feature can be buggy.

Stephen
Customer Service Representative in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime For Customer Service

Kommentare: My overall experience is that Amazon prime is a finely tuned machine and does exactly what it was designed to do.

I like the Amazon trying because you could communicate with the team and the team leaders to get advice or give advice. It was a great way to keep your day moving in the right direction and get help when needed.

Did not really have any issues with chilling everything went very smooth and amazingly good.

Purna
HR BP in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good collaboration tool

You can chat with various teams and tag all team members. Calls are very easy to setup

There are no breakout rooms unlike zoom, hence challenging for larger groups.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Chime - It had lots of bugs and we were unable to use

Since we were using AWS, it was completely integrated with our work environment.

It was one of the worst conferencing tool we have used. It used to crash during call and sometimes used to hog all the cpu resources. Mostly everyone complained not able to join the meeting on time as the software didn't launch the meeting.

Akash
VP -Devops in Indien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and clear to communicate

Kommentare: We love it, never have any problems with it and recommend it to all.

We just create a link and send it out, it then invites everyone to the meeting. When I get a link and click it, it launches a desktop application that just works. The line is clear. Anyone can share their screen and you can have many people on the call.

Sometimes people in other companies don't have chime so it can take them a while to get on the call.

Sergi
monitoring officer in Georgien
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime

It is very practical, convenient and I need it periodically

It is difficult to say but it is bad that our promotion is not popular

Spencer
Tech Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Chime for Business Meetings

It is your basic video conference call software. There isn't anything special about it in my opinion.

The software looks super out dated and like it was build 10-20 years ago. Sharing screen and changing settings is not very intuitive at all.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent conferencing tool.

Kommentare: Overall, I found Chime to be an acceptable alternative to other virtual meeting tools. It is not the app of choice for my workplace, but I would be ok with a switch as it gets the job done.

I found Chime to be fairly easy to use and held its own against the other virtual meeting tools that are available. To me, there was nothing that set Chime apart from any of the others. The meeting quality, both audio and video, was very good. All of the basic functionality was there too.

Not a whole lot to complain about and the one thing that stuck out to me might just be a lack of familiarity. I was not able to find a way to set a default profile for audio/video controls that would allow a user to join muted or with video off by default. It seemed that you had to join with everything on, and then make adjustments.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chime an amazing app for collegue

Kommentare: Finding a good place and a good ti,e to arrange a meeting were difficult in the past but with Amazon Chime this problem had solved due the flexibility that this app offer

The best thing about Amazon Chime is that it will allow you to arrange meetings and exchange information quite easy

I would say the only issue I face while using this program is that you need some time to adapt it

Sorina Violeta
TEACHER in Rumänien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Communication

I like its communication service which allows me to meet and discuss with my employees, but also to make professional calls within my organization as well as outside, all from a simple application.

there are no negative aspects, it is important and useful

Lap
Lap
Project Manager in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazon Chimes

Kommentare: I had to download the app as I was interviewing with Amazon for a salaried position. It seemed redundant as zoom or teams could have been just as good for the purpose. Once the interview was over and I did not get the position I deleted the app. But if need be I can upload and use it again.

Free video conferencing software. It looks like Amazon develop an internal video conferencing system instead of using an off the shelf program.

Not sure why I needed to use their software instead of zoom or teams conference call system.