Great product - Does what it say on the tin!

Carol S.
Owner/Partner
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is such an excellent software package. Classbiz does everything it says on the tin - and more. It is great value for money. At first I was a little nervous about implementing this system. However, it was quick to set up, and the Thinksmart team guided me throughout the whole process. No query was too much trouble, no matter how many times I rang. It saves so much time. I now actually feel I have my life back and just wanted to say that I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone with a small business where the paperwork, organisation and administration was taking over. Now we can concentrate on other areas that will take our business forward. The new updated software it is even better and this has actually already solved a couple of the small points I was going to ask about. Brilliant.

Vorteile: All the components of running a business which involve classes, staff, billing, collection of personal data etc are in one place.
It is very easy and quick to set up, and to learn how to use.
The staff are always on the end of the phone to give you personal instructions if you have a problem. No recorded messages!

Nachteile: Very little. Improvements are being made all the time.
I would like to be able to set an alert for 'overdue payments' if possible.

Excellent customer support - no need to be tech savvy!

Lauren P.
Sounds Right Phonics Franchisee
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have had a good experience with ClassBiz. At the beginning I had a few teething issues, but everything was resolved quickly and professionally by the team. I am not the most technical person, and forget how to do things quite often. Lots of the issues I have are sorted quickly with a team member quick to jump on and take over my screen for me!
I can see all my classes clearly, send invoices and keep track of what is going on really easily. I am in the process of sorting out an additional teacher for my classes and can see how it is going to be even more beneficial once I have other staff members with their own classes.

Vorteile: It is a real time saver in terms of admin and great to have everything in one place. There are so many elements to it and the customer service from the team is second to none!

Nachteile: Because there are so many things you can do with it, it can be a bit complicated to get your head around all the functions. The team are always there to resolve any questions though so it needn't be a worry!

My experience as a franvchisee

Isobel G.
Pre school class leader
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I wasn't sure I would use ClassBiz a great deal initially, but it has been hugely beneficial in helping me stay organised, get customers signed up quickly and easily and meant there is very little paper work which is great. As I have already mentioned, the technical support team have been a lifesaver too when I have struggled with anything!

Vorteile: There are so many functions. I am constantly finding new ways to use it! It also helps me to keep track of all my information and allows me to easily make changes. The support I have received from the executive both via email and over the phone has been second to none. Any problems have been addressed quickly and I have felt very well supported - as someone who is not very technical this has meant a great deal to me.

Nachteile: It has taken me a little bit of time to get to grips with how to use it but that is only because it is so versatile and has so many useful tools, so not a negative point really!

Email functionality so useful!

Bewertet am 30.5.2019
Sarah C.
Franchise Owner - Language Tutor
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Support is always at hand and very friendly. Frequent updates and improvements are made based on requests for functionality which is great. Great support for Kidslingo franchisees.

Vorteile: ClassBiz does so much for my business - online booking, managing classes, invoicing, GDPR, student lists, income reports. However I love the email functionality and the ability to be able to email different groups of customers easily - for example, sending out vocabulary lists, asking customers to vote for awards, remind people to pay! Useful to be able to access via iPhone.

Nachteile: Takes a bit of time to become used to the interface and know your way around but that comes with practice and using the system.

Great customer support

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ClassBiz makes it easy to set up, invoice and keep registers for classes and also to maintain your customer database.

Vorteile: The customer support with ClassBiz is second to none. Everyone is very knowledgeable and willing to help. Being able to sync with GoCardless is a great plus as well as providing the ability for a payment platform. Customers find it easy to register and pay for classes and GDPR was handled very well. Price is very competitive and willing to add in bespoke features.

Nachteile: The system isn’t always as intuitive as you’d like and often there are multiple steps/clicks for something that seems straightforward.

ClassBiz

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Karen I.
Canine behaviourist and trainer
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It just makes running out business so much easier we can easily keep upto date with client details, contact clients so much easier, and we can keep check on invoices being paid and what is outstanding, our account loves it.

Vorteile: That it keeps everything where we want it.
Easy to use.
Makes running our business so much easier
Bought another Software for the club
Easily linked to software.

Nachteile: The software runs so well.
Sometimes a little harder to do when running 2 systems but think that is to do more with me than the software.

ClassBiz is fantastic!

Bewertet am 8.11.2018
Charlie D.
Frachisor
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience we have had with ClassBiz has been fantastic, if any franchisees have any problems, or difficulties getting to grips with the software there is always somebody on hand to help them! It does everything that we want it to do and updates are being added so we can do even more which is just brilliant!

Vorteile: It is easy to use and accessible for everyone and the support we get is just fantastic!

Nachteile: When things go wrong for our franchisees!

We love ClassBiz

Jenna H.
Pre School Class Leader
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The service/support ClassBiz give to me when I call with a problem is second to none! They are always there to help and fix my problems within minutes.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, once trained by their amazing staff and quick to set up!

Nachteile: There are a lot of options which can be quite overwhelming and there are still some options that I don't understand how to use.

Revolutionised the way I ran my business

Sally M.
Sounds Right Franchisee
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have hundreds of customers to organise, track and contact. Classbiz is great for all this. Customers can also pay easily which is important. It links easily to emails and website. The personal support is excellent.

Vorteile: Easy to use and navigate. Helps organise all the important information.

Nachteile: Occasionally crashes mid use but this is infrequent.

A really useful system

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Rachel T.
Sounds Right Phonics Class leader
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: ClassBiz are an excellent company to deal with. They are responsive and always able to deal with any questions or queries that I have. representative, in particular, responds quickly and helps me out with any difficulties that I might face.

Vorteile: The software helps me to organise customers, students and classes.
There are a range of features that help to simplify the process of class management.
There is a great and supportive team behind the software.

Nachteile: It takes a while to learn what all the features and benefits are and how to use them.

A Great Tool!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Louise H.
Franchise Owner
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Incredibly helpful! Our rep has taken time to support me and talk me through everything very carefully. She also made the whole initial set-up very smooth.

Vorteile: It seems to have lots of different features which will be very useful in organising and managing my business, linking in to booking systems, emails etc.

Nachteile: Just that as there are so many functions it takes a little while to get your head around all of it, but it all seems quite logical.

Fantastic customer service

Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Ornella I.
Franchisee
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I can generate multiple invoices at the touch of a button and send receipts easily.

Vorteile: Has reduced my admin time which when you run your own business is vital. The reps are always at the end of an email to help. Fab, personalized service.

Nachteile: Just how the classes are viewed individually as opposed to altogether. If records could be generated per class, this would also be beneficial to my business.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Hana V.
Franchisee
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's been fantastic and I can't thank Ashley enough!

Vorteile: That it caters for all my needs. Plus, the support you get from the team. CSR has been dealing with me and she is absolutely amazing! Thoroughly helpful!

Nachteile: I'm not sure there is anything I've come across yet that I don't like.

Easy software

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Spanish Tutor
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like the fact that it can be personalised to every customer but you don't need to send individual emails.

Nachteile: I would like to add my classes that are booked directly by childminders or nurseries, independently of students, into my schedule.

Fabulous, easy to use software, highly recommended

Bewertet am 9.3.2019
Lara S.
Sounds Right Phonics teacher
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Setting up classes with billing information by venue is easy so I feel I have my admin under control. Booking my classes is also easy, or so I have been informed by customers. Compared to SIMS/FMS it is an absolute dream and the support is unbeatable.

Vorteile: It's straight forward and easy to use, best of all is the support - on hand as and when required.

Nachteile: I don't personally need so much functionality so the interface can look a bit busy, but it's fine as I ignore what I don't use.

Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Lindsay T.
franchisee class leader
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The support at clssbiz has been fab....always responding to my emails and offering support. Just what i needed!

Vorteile: ease of use, even for people who have no experience of such things

Nachteile: Not found any yet - although early days for me.

I like the integration

Managing Director
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It can integrate with accounting software like Quickbooks and Xero which can save a lot of time.

Nachteile: Aesthetically, it could look better than it does