Filtern nach:

Über Best Case

Insolvenzsoftware für Anwälte, die die Vorbereitung von Insolvenzverfahren, die elektronische Dokumenteneinreichung und die Dokumenteneinreichung nach der Einreichung der Klageschrift rationalisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Best Case

Mark a. S.
Mark a. S.

BEST CASE BEST IN BANKRUPTCY

Kommentare: We do all our chapter 7 bankruptcies, and the program allows non lawyers an easy learing curve, with the power of onscreen review (as opposed to printing paper)

Crisp and clean interface, great support, easily modifiable forms, standard input templates,

No internal mechanism to back up, we had to create our own specialized backup, there is a file that will not copy by Robocopy, that forces a folder by folder saving. There is also a lack of systems archiving of completed files Also, the creditor number boxes are too small so the numbers take up 2 lines and it looks funny

Antwort von CINgroup

Thank you for reviewing Best Case, Mark! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the software.

Morgan C.
Certified Paralegal in USA

Easiest Software I have used

Kommentare: Good Price, Great Aesthetic, and the Customer Service line is always ready to help me.

I like the format, I don't have to go searching for anything, it is all laid out and I can easily navigate.

Most of the Con's were recently fixed with the software update.

Antwort von Stretto

Thank you for reviewing Best Case, Morgan. We appreciate your feedback, and we're happy to hear you've had a good experience with the software.

Julie D.

Great software!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Electronic filing of my bankruptcy cases is a breeze with Best Case!

Easy to use and love that the software maintains my common creditor information. I also love the feature that allows me to copy a client's case file from my office computer to my home computer.

It is sometimes difficult to locate where my data is stored on my system - when a computer crashes, it's tough to find the data to restore my client list.

Joseph P.
Owner, principal attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very antiquated bankruptcy petition preparation software

Kommentare: Overall I had a positive experience with it, but as time went on and other parts of practice and life became more user friendly, it felt that BestCase was being left behind.

Was really good software when I started using it in 2001, there have been updates since, but still feels like a Windows 98 software application. Is useful for generating documents needed to file bankruptcy cases.

It is very dated. They had promised to provide web based option for several years but it constantly seems to be delayed. There are much better other options out there now.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks for taking the time to review, Joseph. Best Case Online is currently in Alpha testing. We're focused on offering the most complete, robust web-based solution possible, which can take time. We're excited for what's in store and hope you'll take a look when it's ready to share with our customers.

David H.

20-year Continuous customer

Kommentare: I love doing small bankruptcies. People get immediate relief on the initial consultation. Best Case allows me to tell 95% of them exactly what is going to happen during the process. I am a computer person, and this is the best functioning software I have ever used.

I have filed about 800 Chapter 7s using Best Case. Their one-touch filing of the first petition has always worked, even as the court changed from older software to ECF, and even when the Means Test was introduced. I have cannot remember ever having to fill in the initial forms manually. The deluge of filings in 2005, in the two weeks before the Means Test started, was heavier than it ever was during the financial crises, and Best Case hung in there. Considering that one-touch is basically a huge macro, I was amazed. Adding credit reports was a real plus. The quick access to the docket is very helpful. I am a one-person office, with a part-time secretary, and this software is what made a small bankruptcy practice possible.

The new forms that came out two years ago were a little strange, to say the least. Best Case responded by mirroring some of the strangeness. The two, almost but not quite duplicate, questions about sole proprietor businesses are not clear on the forms, and I was hoping Best Case would offer more clarity on the forms. They have simplified some of the forms double negatives, but the screen layouts do not flow as well as they could. I am always nervous when a small, excellent company gets bought out by successively bigger companies, because eventually the drive for cost-cutting goes to the heart of the product. Management decisions are made by non-lawyers. So far so good with Best Case. A lot of the newer add-ons are not useful for my size office, but I cannot say they are negatives.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thank you for reviewing Best Case, David! We're so glad the software has been such a great tool for you over the past 20 years (and thank you for 20 years of business!). Throughout the years and changes, providing best-in-class product and quality support has been, and will continue to be, our top priority.

Richard K.
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Mycaseinfo companion app is almost worthless

Kommentare: customer service is nonexistent

importing of data and place where files are created and data is kept.

the inability for users to interact via smart phone , nobody these days has a laptop password expires too frequently

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to review Best Case. Should you need to contact Client Services in the future with any issues you're experiencing with MyCaseInfo or other features, our team is available via phone, email, or online: www.bestcase.com/resources/technical-support. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to introducing additional tools in the future that will streamline the client intake process.

Kathryn L.
Paralegal/Client Liaison in USA

Best legal software

Kommentare: When I was learning this software and wanted to be able to create merge documents, the help desk was amazing. They explained everything clearly and gave me all the time I needed.

This software is user friendly. It has so many features to help keep track of each case. The reports are great and being able to customize documents to merge saves a great deal of time. Love being able to order credit reports, appraisals and the like with this software. Electronic filing is a breeze especially when filing a new case. Being able to see the history of filings is a handy tool. Love the case notices feature also. The upgrades are easy to use and keep us up-to-date on all features.

There really isn't anything we don't like about this software. We have been extremely happy with the software.

Antwort von Stretto

Kathryn, thank you for your review of Best Case. It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the software. We appreciate your feedback.

Bruce W.

Great Product

Kommentare: I have been with Best Case for over 15 years, I have watched it grow and get better and better, and I would highly recommend it to any bankruptcy practitioner.

It is a complete package that allows you to use as many of the feature that you need, and it does everything I need it to do. The Support is great and easily reached.

The Chapter 13 Plan software is great, but I would like to see it have a feature that would allow us a working copy area that would allow me to make possible changes to the plan without having to go back and put it back where it was if I don't like the changes.

Antwort von CINgroup

Bruce, thanks so much for your comments! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Also, 15 years...thank you for your continued business! You'll be happy to hear that we're working on enhancements to the Chapter 13 Plan Calculator in our online solution. This new feature will allow you to compare and determine the best plan for your client. Stay tuned for more information!

Melissa B.

Simple and Easy

Kommentare: Save time!!!!

The software is easy to use. They update all the time which ensures that you are filing to appropriate documents according to your venue. They are willing to assist you in any questions that you may have concerning functions. There have been times we have lost all our data and they have assisted in retrieving that lost information.

Would like to use the add-ons but fees keep us from doing so. Maybe could provide training on the add-ons and how they are beneficial for the cost.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks so much for your review, Melissa! Keeping forms up-to-date is such an important part of our software. For training on features, check out the monthly Best Case Best Practices webinars. Our training specialist walks through a different topic each month. Keep an eye out for features you'd like to know more about! bestcase.com/webinars

Yvonne B.
I.T in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Nice once its set up

Kommentare: While we have been using this we find that it saves time when all the information is in the same place. It has been fairly simple to keep track of our clients and the items that have been taken care of.

Keeping track of clients and the work that has been done. Adding creditors and sending letters are easily done.

Setting it up wasn't the easiest. Not so much the software, but we had problems with the court calendars.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi, Yvonne. Thank you for taking the time to review Best Case by Stretto. If additional questions come up as you continue using the software, please don't hesitate to reach out to our client services team. We appreciate your partnership.

Raymond S.

Good Product for Banruptcys

It is a complete program . With any program there is a learning curve. Unlike most programs it is very detailed. Which some trustees like. Everything you need is included in the program, form letters to the Questionaire to give to the client. It is an all inclusive program.

Very Expensive for a small firm. The yearly cost to maintain this program is a killer. At times the yearly update changed the program which caused a new learning curve for staff, which caused delays. Because it is so detailed the Questionaire is very detailed which is over whelming to people who are already over whelmed.

Steven W.
Partner in USA

Best Case is the Total Package

Best Case Bankruptcy provides bankruptcy attorneys with all the tools they need to file petitions. From importing creditors names and addresses to registering debtors for credit counseling classes, Best Case saves us time and money. It also includes useful tools for calculating monthly income and valuing assets such as automobiles. They also provide excellent customer service over the phone.

There is nothing not to like about Best Case.

Antwort von CINgroup

Steven, we're thrilled to hear that Best Case is a comprehensive solution for your firm! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review.

Herbert D.
attorney in USA

Solid performer

Kommentare: The One Touch filing system works great and is a real timesaver.

Easy to learn and easy to use. For larger cases, a staff member can be taught how to enter creditors or other information in just a few minutes.

A few years ago, Best Case provided an ancillary product that would download the court notices and archive them and the client file on our server. This works great and saves a lot of time. Later, Best Case "improve" this product by incorporating it into a cloud platform and archiving the court notices on their platform. The ECF notices could be moved from the Best Case cloud platform to the client files on our local server but that required several additional steps. It is easier to go back to the old method of clicking on each court ECF notice, download the PDF and save it into the client file. It appears that Best Case is trying to move everything to a cloud environment which is probably a good thing except that I manage all of my client files and my own calendar and will not move everything to a vendor. As a result, I will probably leave Best Case in the future as they continue to try to move their customers to their proprietary platform.

Anthony A.

Great bankruptcy software

Kommentare: I having been using best case since 2000 to file all of my bankruptcy petitions. Very informative and easy to use.

makes filing a bankruptcy easy. they always update the software with changes in the bankruptcy industry. i am able to download credit reports directly into my petitions.

I really don't have any cons to best case. I have used it for 19 years without any problems or issues.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks so much for your review, Anthony! We're very happy to hear that Best Case gives you the tools you need to file cases easily. We appreciate your long-term business!

Vicki C.
Senior Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Case is Best!

Kommentare: Best Case has worked well with our firm to help us understand the process and make it work for us. We feel we can rely on their support.

We have been using Best Case for years. Best Case keeps up with changes and works with Courts to get things right. Their reps are easy to talk to and very knowledgeable.

North Carolina's exemptions portion could be a little simpler to complete.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks so much for your review, Vicki! We're happy to hear that our support has been so helpful. We appreciate your feedback.

Jenna R.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Quality features, but not quite up to technical standards

Kommentare: Overall, I wouldn't say we were unhappy with the experience with Best Case. However, I think they are lacking in design to keep this software relevant and functional for modern users.

I think BestCase has taken a lot of time to develop a software that functions as intended. It is FUNCTIONAL. It has some features that newer, more modern software companies are lacking including features for how property is owned (percentage wise), and a slick way to apply some of the exemptions

From a new user standpoint, this software is confusing to learn. It is not very intuitive. I also am not a fan of this software because it is not internet based. Meaning with multiple users, there can be significant confusion when one person is making changes, if those changes do not get "re-uploaded" to the other persons drive. It has overall caused errors, and problems because of this.

Antwort von CINgroup

Jenna, we appreciate your feedback. Our online solution is currently in Alpha testing. We're focused on offering the most complete and user-friendly web-based bankruptcy software possible. It does take time, but we're excited for what's in store. We hope you'll try it out when it's ready to share with customers.

Anthony A.
Attorney/President in USA

Great Program to Use to Prepare Bankruptcies

Kommentare: I have been using Best Case since 2000. I think its a great program to prepare bankruptcies.

I like being able to download the credit reports directly into the schedules.

That some of the information from the credit reports does not download properly or is not complete.

Antwort von CINgroup

Anthony, thank you very much for reviewing Best Case! Importing Bankruptcy Credit Reports is such a time saver - so glad you're using this feature! We appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Director of Operations in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Quick, simple, and easy to use

I used this product for approximately 7 years while working for a bankruptcy attorney. This program was shown to me within my first few days of working in the bankruptcy field, and it was so easy and simple to use. I highly recommend it for anyone who is handling bankruptcies, whether it's an attorney or a paralegal. I was even able to download the program on my home computer and easily transferred files from my computer to the program at my office with absolutely no delays, no mistakes, and no errors from the transfer.

Nothing. This program was absolutely fantastic.

Antwort von CINgroup

Jennifer, thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback, and we're glad to hear that you had such a great experience using Best Case.

Brett C.

Best Case Review

Kommentare: Great experience but the pricing for me was high with other products that are available.

The is the standard in bankruptcy software. Great quality and ease of use.

The price and costs to renew are higher than many competitors.

Antwort von Stretto

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of Best Case, Brett. We appreciate your feedback.

Candice S.

A really great software

Easy to use, very efficient and support staff are great.

There is nothing that i do not like about this software

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks so much for your review, Candice! We're happy to hear that Best Case is such a great tool for you!

Barbie L.
Partner in USA

Fabulous Bankruptcy software

Kommentare: Excellent

The software is user-friendly and current.

I do not have anything negative to say about the product .

Antwort von CINgroup

Thank you for your review, Barbie! We're happy to hear that you've had an excellent experience with Best Case.

Michelle H.
assistant in USA

Easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Some pros and cons. Would be nice if customer support had a chat button.

The software walks you through what needs to be done.

Software looks like it was written when computers first came out. If you make a mistake or something doesn't look right it can be hard to figure out how to fix it

Kevin H.
IT Director in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, and loaded with forms

Kommentare: All-in-all it was well liked by the staff that used it, easy to administer, and had all the features we needed.

It's pretty easy to navigate and and find the forms you need to generate. The update process is pretty simple and straightforward.

The GUI is outdated, and a bit harder to use for some staff members, which can give it a bit of a learning curve.

Antwort von CINgroup

Kevin, thank you very much for your review of Best Case! We always appreciate feedback from our users.

Christopher J.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Living off the same code for 25 years!

Kommentare: It's an ok program, but it is well past time to update it.

It's familiar. It does the job it is supposed to do.

Seriously, Best Case. It's 2019, and it's time to make a Mac Version. Sure, Macs are only about 10% of all computers sold, but many legal professionals prefer them. This is basically the same Windows 95 UI that you've been milking for years. CIN's Compass was a promising alternative since it is "in the cloud", but alas, that requires a PC for full functionality too.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thanks for reviewing Best Case, Christopher. Our online solution, which will work on all operating systems, is currently in Alpha testing. We're looking forward to sharing it with customers.

John S.
John S.
Legal Analyst in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Industry standard for a reason

This software is filled to the brim with tools and tweaks for almost every contingency.

Using this could take a lifetime to learn all of the tricks.

Antwort von CINgroup

Thank you for your review, John! If we can ever help by offering Best Case tips or best practices in the future, please reach out. We want to make sure users get the most out of the software!