Über Viber

Dieses Tool für Kundenengagement, mit dem Nutzer*innen die Möglichkeit haben, E-Commerce-Marken zu entdecken, ist ideal für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Viber

Viber integrates with your phone contact list and helps to communicate effectively. It also maintains your call history.

In addition to, there is no option to back-up my files and contact to cloud storage. The adds appear after every video calls is irritating.

Bewertungen zu Viber

Viber hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.967 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Viber bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.967)

Art
manager
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is a great tool for customer management

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Abdullahtef
Etr in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Sehr schön

Alle Kommunikationen sind in Ordnung, Audio und Video, Videoauflösung, alles ist in Ordnung, wirklich ausgezeichnet

Es gibt überhaupt keine Fehler, aber es ist ein wirklich sehr, sehr gutes Programm

Fazal Rahman
Fazal Rahman
Data collection officer in Afghanistan
Unternehmensberatung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Talk and chat to your world

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is very good I am enjoying using viber anytime. It is very easy surface for me or with the people i am in contact with we preferred viber for our chats and call.

I mostly use Viber for chatting and calls to my special ones and its been do much long that i am still using it.

Seen time can be updated more like when a contact number deleted their Viber or they just not cheking it for months or the app getting deleted from the phone thats what i mean, can the viber team update it along with that situation. And i see nothing to be disliked by me with Viber.

Bryan
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to connect people

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I'm completely satisfied with Viber. This is my no.1 messaging app and my daily driver. I hope that everyone is using viber, so we can easily send messages to everyone.

its easy to use, it will connect you to people easily. You can create groups, send personalized messages by using stickers, sending pictures and more stuff.

This is my go-to messaging app, I dont have any negative thing to say.

Vikas
Freelance in Indien

Viber media

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good experience nice call and video call connected. Show me all contact.

This app easy download and install the mobile and usse the app chat call and video call very clear.

I m usse the app installed my mobile easy to synchronize my mobile all contact show. First I m start the chat emoji easy to use.

Wilfredo
csr ii in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A review of a senior citizen as a viber user for many years

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have used viber for over 5 or more years. i have a lot of good experience on this application.

It is like a facebook messenger without facebook. We can talk to our families and friends

sometimes the application is lagging and i cant send a message

DEEPAK
sr software dev in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

viber review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

chat and messaging. easy ui interface and quality network

less integration. cant use it on web like whatsap

Sherika
Wholesale in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Free calls worldwide

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a good one , I find the app very helpful and a easy way for my family and I to keep in touch with each other.

Voice and video calls, it make it easy to call my family and be able to see them even though we are far apart. The group chat and call option is great cause I can talk to multiple people at the same time. It's available on both mobile and desktop making it a more flexible option than most calling apps.

Cons, that it can take up alot of space on your device but if you have a good size memory card in your phone it will be fine.

Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Impact of viber in 21century

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Viber is a multi functional app for effective communication and engagement

Viber admin should make viber more flexible for general use by using phone number like Whatsapp.

Dunia
Product Expert in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I'd rather use Whatsapp! Not as user friendly as you'd think.

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use - I prefer Whatsapp but I do think that Viber is more user-friendly and it's easy to jump on a call with it compared to competitors. The management feature is great!

I didn't like much about it at all - first off, the ringer is so annoying but that's a personal preference. The main issue I have is that even though my phones notifications were on, I would always miss calls from customers because the notification would not go through successfully.

Rohit
Mechanical engineer in Indien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

Viber Review

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Video Calls, Group and Individual Chat, and Video

occasional facing problems with call quality.

Jane Marris
Chef in Malta
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Video Chat

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Viber is good to use in a short time communication like family messages and friends to enjoy moments, especially for a long-distance family.

The Viber can easily be used in any type of communication, business, community, and family. I most like it when the emojis are used.

It keeps saying no connection, even if you are fully connected to the internet, and the video calls are sometimes directly disconnected even if you didn't off the call. I suggest in video calls they put some (sign) that the call will stop in a few minutes so you know that it will end the call.

Masdiana
Masdiana
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with viber in business settings

Kommentare: Overall, Viber is an excellent forum for simple chatting. While it has some limitations, it is incredibly user-friendly. As far as I'm concerned, Viber is now one of the best options for chatting. I'm delighted to be able to use Viber to communicate with my friends and colleagues and conduct official business.

Viber is a helpful app for people of all generations. It establishes bonds between friends, family, and individuals. Viber allows you to share files, videos, and photographs in addition to messaging and calling. It facilitates the exchange of ideas and improves communication. People consider Viber to be a sharing app because sharing photos doesn't diminish the quality. It is beneficial for teachers, leaders, colleagues, and family to interact with a significant number of people by forming groups—Viber aids in the maintenance of tight bonds. Feelings can be expressed with the aid of stickers and emojis. Viber has several features that can help people communicate more effectively. It is simple to work using a cell phone number.

Viber has many benefits, but it also has several drawbacks. The file-sharing restriction. It can be hard to access upgraded Viber on some mobile devices. Getting old data back after reinstalling Viber is a challenge. Although we can share files, the size of the data we can share is restricted. For Viber's features to work correctly, it needs high-speed internet. Unknown people can often contact you via Viber simply by knowing your phone number. Viber has been updated from an older version, and it is hoped that it will be able to transcend its current shortcomings and continue to improve.

Pagona
Freelancer in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

My Viber

Kommentare: It's important to have tools that do facilitate you and not freeze on you or stuff like that, that I've experienced with other messenger applications. Most of my calls are made via Viber nowdays and I've even been in contact with doctors, teachers of my children and customers from all over the globe. I even erased the application at one time, when I bought a new phone, and after downloading it and requesting the back up history, I had everything on my new phone.

I've used Viber during the pandemic to communicate with loved ones and business partners alike, in so many and easy ways that I've completely replaced my main line and e-mail communication with it. It's a big communications operation room, where I have everyone of importance at the tip of my finger (or my mouse), making my life so much easier and my schedule stress free.

The only times I had a problem was when I used the computer version and my internet provider had problems of their own, since Viber can be used with an internet connection only. But even then, my smartphone saved the day. I used very few data and completed my task.

Maaz
Maaz
Student in Pakistan
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Viber

Kommentare: I love Viber for the fact that it was the first software that I used for chatting, photo sharing and making international calls to my relatives with viber, back then when calls especially international ones were very costly.

Viber is among the pioneers of chatting and audio & video calling softwares. It has a very simple yet pleasnet user interface. You can easily send text messages, photos, videos and files to your contacts using it. Apart from chatting you can also make audio and video calls to your contacts. Using paid credit in viber allows you to make VOIP calls to landline and mobile users anywhere in the world. It works equally well on all smartphone and computer systems.

I personally do not see any shortcomings in viber. Yet it somehow lost its pace and place in market to its competitors like whatsApp, either by not evolving aptly or due to poor marketing, which is evident to its now relatively smaller userbase.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good with video call

Kommentare: This application is very light and not burdening my phone RAM and storage. Having a video call with my families is very easy by only a single click on the phone. Overall, this messenger application is very decent and can connect user quickly.

I really like with Viber minimalist and clean interface which really helping when i am trying to find and use the tools in this application. It has many public groups that i can join that match with my interest and making friend there. The video call quality of this application is one of the best and i can have a very high quality video display.

There is no filter for spam in the public group and end-up keep popping notification in my phone. It is a nuisance and i had to leave the group to avoid the spam messenger. A new feature to filtering the spam messenger will help a lot in for me.

V s
Freelancer in Indien
Rundfunkmedien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick & Effective

Kommentare: The overall Viber experience was excellent! I used it and still use it with my friends and for business. I like Viber's functionality and all of the Gifs and Emojis that come with it. I wholeheartedly recommend this product to anyone!

Viber allows me to send messages to my team members and coworkers quickly and easily. The recipient will receive the message in a split second, with no delay, and it will greatly improve the flow of our communication. It can also be used for a video call or conference, which is extremely useful when working from home (WFH).

The free version of this software contains an excessive number of advertisements that appear every few minutes. The advertisement will be removed in the premium version, but that is all. There are no new features or tools included with the premium version. It makes purchasing the paid version unappealing to me.

Gergana
Translator in Bulgarien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is great until you actually need something

Kommentare: Viber has been a significant communication channel for my part-time job for the past 4 years. It has never failed me or my colleagues or manager. It has all the basic functionalities we need. What I would like to see is a bit more appreciation of our personal space and thus more and easier ways to keep it all clean from unwanted communication.

There are three main things I like about Viber. First, it works smoothly. It has never lagged, even when I have been using a dated device. Conversations and images all load in a speedy manner. This makes me feel I am not wasting any time. The second thing I like are the personalization features. I like picking different backgrounds for different conversations because this helps me to differentiate between chats visually, minimizing any potential mistakes. Also, I am generally one of those users who never stick to default settings, so Viber feels comfortable to me. The final thing is the fact that you can edit your messages. This allows me to take care of typos and (most often) wrong emoji I have clicked and sent. This does help with clearing misunderstandings, stemming from controversial context.

I am absolutely frustrated by how difficult it is to find particular features. Even if you try to Google the issue, there is often no info on the subject. Here, I am talking about basic features, such as taking people off group chats or deleting a conversation. It takes forever to browse for such a simple action, which is a waste of time I simply cannot justify. The other thing I do not appreciate is how easy it is to make a mistake. This app never asks if you are certain about particular actions, which seem to easy to undertake. An example would be adding users to a group chat. This turned out to be too easy to do by mistake (I was literally holding my phone in my hand and not looking at it, et voila). This is not something which does not need a check and it definitely facilitates security breaches.

Malith Madhawa
Chairman and Managing Director in Oman
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crystal Clear Sound and Video

Kommentare: Well, I daily use Viber to contact my staff instantly. It is economical for a business owner like me to set up a proper communication system through Viber. The important thing is it is not only the phone, but I use it on the desktop and laptop computers as well. In addition, I often do video meetings and conference calls with my staff through Viber. It is easier to handle and manage than conventional projectors and meeting tables. It saves me and my staff travelling time and cost. At last but not least, most of the time, I use Viber to transfer documents and photographs instantly. It is far better than logging into my e-mail account, feeding the password, letting the browser load etc.

The quality of the sound of the call is amazing. It is perfectly clear and I do not have to beg the caller to repeat what he said again unlike other similar applications. Additionally, it automatically adjust the background noise level (I think, I am not an expert) to crystalize the voice of the caller. It is a really a useful point when you travel around while speaking through Viber. Then again, the video calls, superb quality and it makes you feel that you are really speaking to your partner in the other end face to face. It might depend on the speed of your internet connection and phone, but Viber is far better than other similar apps. No network or application errors and no frequent annoying updates to waste our time. That gives us peace of mind when we use it daily. Finally yet importantly, instant messages, stickers, voice messages and video messages makes your life happy and relaxed with your loved ones.

Well, the only problem I faced with Viber was that it was not working when I was in Oman. This was mainly because the countries telecommunication authority had blocked Viber according to country's law and to encourage people to use paid telecommunication methods rather than free apps like Viber. Anyway, Viber has nothing to do with it.

Supun
Supun
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Connect with loved ones through VIBER

Kommentare: Everyone who uses social media applications, definitely know about Viber. Most of them have used the application also. Viber is a great tool for communication. Viber became more popular with the introduction of sticker packs to text messaging. It makes more fun when messaging with friends using those stickers. This app is very useful for the people who have their parents, relatives or friends in abroad. We only need an internet connection to call them. Therefore calling over Viber is very cheap and simple. Viber team is frequently checks their application. Therefore bugs will not last for long time. Updates will be release quickly after fixing every minor bug. When considering all these factors, we can see that Viber is very valuable application to connect with loved ones.

Viber is popular social media application in these days. Most of the smartphone users use this application for their communication purposes. Viber comes with many attractive features. Viber can be used for video calling, voice calling and messaging. Clear voice and videos can be transferred through Viber if you have good network connection. Text messaging through Viber is more interesting because of the large amount of sticker packs available in Viber. I really enjoy this feature when messaging with my friends. Viber can be used in computers and tables also. Also it supports many popular operating systems such as android, iOS and windows.

I have not seen any considerable issues on Viber yet. I am using this application for three years. There were some bugs in older versions of Viber. But Viber team fixed those issues with updates. Rarely I experience the app is freezing while opening. The user interface of Viber is not much attractive when compared with other popular social media applications. We can send only a limited number of photos in one time. If we have a lot of photos to send, we have to send them in parts. This is a very annoying thing and a waste of time. Other than these small drawbacks, Viber is good application for communication.

Mirza
Review in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber review (Everything that common user should know)

Kommentare: Viber in my case is mostly used in private and business occasions. Making business deals with other companies and people have been successfully done with this app, which is the main reason why I like it and use it in my daily working routine. Fast sharing of any documents, files and photos is very important to me and that is exactly what this app gives me and allows me to do. I highly recommend it to people who are dealing with any kind of business that requires communication with others!

So, let's begin, the best thing about Viber is that it is absolutely free to download and use. Free talking, chatting and video calling application! Who doesn't need one, right? It doesn't matter if you are Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows user only thing that you need to do is install the app and connect your phone number with Viber app. After that you should get SMS verification code and basically that is it you are registered and free to use the application, for your calls, messages and much more! It is very reliable app for transferring any kind of files, documents, photos (the quality of photo always stays high), videos etc...The quality of video calls is excellent if you comparing it to other similar apps it is definitely great, probably in top 10 apps if you ask me. Group messaging, chatting and group video calls are very fast and responsive without any mixing voices when people talk . One of my favorite thing is that it is really reliable and private app if you ask me, they have really good privacy policy, which is very important thing for most of the people because everyone loves their privacy. They have cool emojis and sticker for all folks out there who love sending them for fun and laughs, you won't be disappointed in their collection I promise! Just like you won't be disappointed in Viber app and all things that is has to offer, try it out and see for yourself, you have nothing to lose only to gain!

Personally for me the product could always use some updates and everything always can be improved and better, but with Viber their is not much that you can do, so this should be just enough for most of the users. The only thing that could be a little bit improved and better is costumer support which is sometimes not that active and has a slow response. Everything else just fine!

Awnie
Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First to the market was Viber

Kommentare: In general, my experience with Vibe was good since I mostly used it for communication with friends and clients. I used it to communicate with my friends using its many emoticons. However, I usually have a stable internet connection so that is the only problem.

Viber is my favourite app because it has an extensive global network of contacts. Using Viber, I can communicate with people anywhere in the world and enable instant communication with others. Viber is the best app for texting, calling, and video chatting. Viber is a free app with better audio quality in regular calls. With Viber, we are able to integrate our phone address book, and each time we choose to call or send a text, the screen prompts us to choose Viber or our mobile carrier. You can share photos from your computer, take pictures, add text to your photos, as well as share pictures you take. With it we have access to a wide range of emoticons that make chats more interesting, and it also offers more security features.

We cannot block a call from an unwanted or unknown user since Viber does not offer the option of call blocking. A weak wireless or 5G signal reduces the quality of the sound. In the absence of a WiFi connection, Viber cannot be used and calling only those who are Viber users is not possible; landline numbers cannot be called. After registering, it tells you with whom you can communicate. Compared with other calling software, video calling isn't as good. Our phone automatically downloads and saves the images and files we receive. Many ads are shown to us.

Viber Review

The advantage with Viber is the ability to call and text anyone all over the world at no cost. That's a plus to me, and It's very good to have such an ability in a time when COVID-19 is all over. Secondly, It works on 3G, this is a good advantage because even users still using 3G networks can use Viber and not be barred to only using 4G networks. Thirdly, the app merges with contacts on the phone to receive notifications or prompts on calls and texts from people. Last but not least, the app can be accessed on platforms such as IOS, Android and Windows. This makes it to be used on different machines, not only phones or tablets. The app is user-friendly, hence it's easy to use.

The app has a bug which is not good, it lacks the option for call blocking. We live in a world where people find amusement in pranking others and proceeds of online crimes, the option for call and text blocking should be available to ensure security for the valued customers. In as much using 3G is good for aspects of saving costs in terms of data, the 3rd generation network is really dated because we now have 5G networks. This is another bug in my book, and it needs to fixed very quickly. At times, Viber can't be used without WI-FI. This is limiting to the fact that the devices such as phones, tablet, and computers can use data and not WI-FI should tell that using Wi-Fi alone is really a let-down. The app should be updated to suit the various requirements of users out there. Viber doesn't have a huge following like WhatsApp, the app owners should do some marketing and gain a favourable amount of users and at par with the likes of WhatsApp.

Muhammad Rabiul Islam
Accounts Officer in Bangladesch
Import und Export, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

Kommentare: It's essential to have apparatuses that in all actuality do work with you and not freeze on you or stuff like that, that I've encountered with other courier applications. The majority of my calls are made by means of Viber now days and I've even been in touch with specialists, educators of my youngsters and clients from everywhere the globe. I even eradicated the application at one time, when I purchased another telephone, and in the wake of downloading it and mentioning the back up history, I had everything on my new telephone.

It is advantageous, easy to understand, and functions admirably on most of gadgets. There are additionally no charges for calling or messaging, which is one of the principal justifications for why this application is so famous. It tends to be utilized all around the world and interfaces us to our loved ones in no time

There are no choices in Viber for hindering irregular calls, and accordingly, we need to acknowledge those obscure calls. To interface with your friends and family, you should have a Wi-Fi association, which is preposterous without a web. Another drawback is that we can call the individuals who have Viber introduced on their gadgets since it doesn't permit the client to associate with non-Viber clients

Nazir
manager in Italien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

review of viber use and working together

Kommentare: Viber is generally well-regarded as a reliable messaging and calling app that prioritizes privacy and security. The app's main features include the ability to make voice and video calls, send text messages, share photos and videos, and create group chats with up to 250 participants. It also uses end-to-end encryption to secure all conversations which is a great feature. Additionally, Viber has a wide range of stickers, emoticons, and GIFs that users can use to express themselves, which can make communication more fun and engaging.On the other hand, some users have reported issues with the app's stability, particularly on older devices or with weak internet connections. this could lead to problems such as dropped calls or messages not being delivered. Additionally, some users also reported that the app can be slow to load, which can be an inconvenience. The fact that it is owned by Rakuten, a Japanese multinational company, it's possible that the data privacy policy and security measures may vary based on the country's laws, which could be a concern for some users.Overall, Viber is a solid choice for those looking for a reliable messaging and calling app that prioritizes privacy and security. However, it is not perfect and may not be the best fit for everyone. It's important for users to consider their specific needs and preferences when deciding whether to use the app.

One of the things I like most about Viber is that it uses end-to-end encryption to secure all conversations, ensuring that only the parties involved in a conversation can read or listen to its contents. This feature is very important for people who want to keep their conversations private and secure.

One of the things I like least about Viber is that some users have reported issues with the app's stability, particularly on older devices or with weak internet connections. This can lead to problems such as dropped calls or messages not being delivered, which can be frustrating for users. Additionally, Some users also reported that the app can be slow to load, which can be an inconvenience.Another thing to consider is that the app is owned by Rakuten, a Japanese multinational company, it's possible that the data privacy policy and security measures may vary based on the country's laws, which could be a concern for some users.Overall, while Viber is a solid choice for a messaging and calling app, with many great features, it is not perfect and may not be the best fit for everyone. It's important for users to consider their specific needs and preferences when deciding whether to use the app

Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete Communication Solutions

Kommentare: My overall experience with Vibe has been pretty good, as I mostly use it for communicating with clients and colleagues. Although it requires a stable internet connection, I have wifi most of the time I work. It would be even more perfect if an anti-harassment or advertising feature was added.

Viber is very open and its biggest advantage is the standalone PC application. Ability to receive phone or video calls on PC or phone. Viber enables live chat, calls and video calls, encryption of communications, higher levels of confidentiality and protection, options for personalized chat, a wide range of emojis and gifts. It's easy to use. Free overseas calls. You can also buy credits to call users without Viber. Viber allows to quickly message colleagues. The recipient will receive the message in an instant, with no delay. It can also be used for video calls or meetings, which is useful when working from home (WFH).

We cannot block calls from unwanted or unknown users, as Viber may not offer call blocking options and no ad blocking capabilities. A weaker wireless or 5G signal can degrade sound quality. Received data or photos are immediately saved and saved in the storage space of our phone. If you uninstall Viber and try to reinstall it again, all your messages and history will disappear. Viber's automatic media file saving feature is a little inconvenient. The number of photos that can be uploaded at one time is limited. There is no filtering system in spam. When you share your Viber account on social media platforms, your personal number is made available to others.