Über Viber

Dieses Tool für Kundenengagement, mit dem Nutzer*innen die Möglichkeit haben, E-Commerce-Marken zu entdecken, ist ideal für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Viber

Viber integrates with your phone contact list and helps to communicate effectively. It also maintains your call history.

In addition to, there is no option to back-up my files and contact to cloud storage. The adds appear after every video calls is irritating.

Bewertungen zu Viber

Viber hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.011 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Viber bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.011)

Art
manager
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is a great tool for customer management

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Abdullahtef
Etr in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Sehr schön

Alle Kommunikationen sind in Ordnung, Audio und Video, Videoauflösung, alles ist in Ordnung, wirklich ausgezeichnet

Es gibt überhaupt keine Fehler, aber es ist ein wirklich sehr, sehr gutes Programm

Olabisi
Olabisi
Sales manager in Nigeria
Supermärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A crucial communication and marketing tools for both start ups and standard organization

Kommentare: Our organization have had a substantial growth with the use of Viber as our messaging app, it has saved us time and money getting information out to our team members and our community, it has brought us more closer to our customers and helped maintain and improved our product and services without incurring money on advertisement and gaining more customers.

Viber has offered us a seemless service in areas of communication through chatting, video calling and sharing documents and details to our teams, communities and partners and has helped us create a good relationship with everyone and knowing their demands has thereby helped our organization grow in a substantial way, it's ease of use and navigation, remote access and safe environment where communication security is assured.

Over the last year, Viber has maintained its integrity to give its customers the best of communication experience so far, every needed functions for communicating is embedded and nothing to dislike yet .

Devyani
Devyani
Custom Relationship Associate in Indien
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative for any messaging app like WhatsApp for business as well as people

Kommentare: Entirely, viber is great alternative for telegram and WhatsApp for businesses and to connect friends as well. Lots of different types of emoji sets makes it very communication friendly app. I have been benefitted much from this app in my business and client communication and client felt it much professional way to communicate than whatsapp.

I have been using this app for 2 years and I can be able to communicate with client professionally as this tool consist of proper communication features available for desktop app. I have been using it like a conference room where I can connect through video call to my team and discuss big projects on single platform seamlessly.

It lags speed while calling on iPhone very badly and even on desktop app sometimes internet get disconnected while video calling. Even sometimes I cannot be able to switch calls in same room.

Thazin
Sales Manager in Myanmar
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Customer Communication

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is quite easy to communicate with Friends, Customers and Colleges. Easy to share File and manage to chat History.

I am using Viber to communicate customer and also to communicate with my colleagues

Cannot View the File which sent over 3 months

Stasha
Stasha
Technical support in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

After Skype, this was good but now it's the same unstable service

Kommentare: It can be a good chit-chat option if you want to communicate with someone, especially if that person is not in the same country as you are. It's cost-free. Not for crucially sharing information.

I am using it as a free line for private meetings and video chats. Most of the time I use only chat (typing) for fast connection with family. The messenger is good and has all the possibilities to express yourself. I like the option when I use default emoji to be promoted to use proper stickers instead (for free). Stickers base is constantly upgraded and there is something for everybody's taste for creative and fast chat messages.

Suddenly, without obvious reason, the app stops to inform me about received messages and give me missed call notifications instead of a ring. The application is unreliable for the mentioned reason because it is easy to miss an important message or call.

Veronica
Accountant II in Philippinen
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Viber into a Comprehensive Communication Powerhouse

Kommentare: My overall experience with Viber has been predominantly positive and gratifying. Throughout my tenure utilizing its diverse range of features, I've encountered minimal technical difficulties, and any encountered glitches were swiftly rectified thanks to the prompt and courteous support team. One of the primary factors contributing to my enthusiasm revolves around Viber's diligent pursuit of innovation, continually updating and refining its suite of offerings to meet burgeoning user demands. From secret chats to ephemeral stories, the platform adeptly balances familiar conventions with fresh twists, keeping conversations engaging and exciting.

I found Viber's vibrant community aspect incredibly appealing. Extensive collections of public chat rooms, thematic channels, and interest-based discussion boards offered ample opportunities for serendipitous discoveries and meaningful connections. Participating in these communal spaces felt welcoming and inclusive, fostering a sense of belonging amongst users. In conclusion, Viber's emphasis on privacy, versatile content handling, convenient secret chats, cross-platform availability, and strong community components converged harmoniously to produce a compelling and well-rounded communication solution.

Although Viber supports numerous regional languages, occasional inconsistencies in translations have surfaced, resulting in instances where phrases or idioms lose their intended meaning. Investing greater resources in rigorous linguistic verification will help preserve cultural nuances and prevent misunderstandings arising from imperfect translations.

Textilien, Selbstständig

Make some Ads to the app

Kommentare: In my experience I found Viber to be a trustworthy messaging app. The fact that it offers messaging, voice and video calls is fantastic. Additionally I liked the variety of stickers and emojis they provide which made it easy for me to express myself.

What I really enjoyed about Viber was the option to send messages for free and the excellent quality of voice and video calls

One thing that bothered me about Viber was the delay during video calls and the need, for a premium subscription to access some features. Moreover the interface could get a little crowded at times making it less user friendly.Also The app is not developing compared to other applications

Bryan
Quality Assurance Supervisor in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to connect people

Kommentare: Overall I'm completely satisfied with Viber. This is my no.1 messaging app and my daily driver. I hope that everyone is using viber, so we can easily send messages to everyone.

its easy to use, it will connect you to people easily. You can create groups, send personalized messages by using stickers, sending pictures and more stuff.

This is my go-to messaging app, I dont have any negative thing to say.

Balkrishna
Account Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Viber Video Calling App Quality

Kommentare: My overall experience with Viber has been quite positive. It's a versatile app that connects me with friends and family through messaging and calls, though at times, it can be a bit heavy on my device.

Viber is known for its user-friendly interface, offering free messaging and high-quality voice/video calls. It also provides end-to-end encryption for enhanced privacy.

Viber offers a range of features, I find that sometimes the app can be quite resource-intensive, which may affect its performance on certain devices. Additionally, the abundance of features can make the interface feel cluttered, especially for new users looking for simplicity.

Unterhaltungselektronik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

clear communication

Its nice to have an alternative messaging application for emergency

Audio sometimes are a bit distorted which can lead to miscommunication

francis
francis
CEO in Malawi
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber experience

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The app works perfectly all the feature in it are are working as expected

Currently i haven't found anything negative yet.

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viber review

Kommentare: It is good, it is easy to use and provides fast and reliable audio\video\messaging service for anyone.

It provides easy, fast and free way for people all around the world to get in touch, either via messages or call ( audio\video ). Also it is nice to have all sorts of stickers, via which people can spice their chats a bit, therefore making the overall experience even better.

Sometimes audio quality is really bad during the call, especially when people are calling from different local internet providers ( while internet quality is actually really good at the same time ). Also when people are switching from one phone number to another, sometimes old setup stays with the previous number, which gets sold after some time, so when next users gets accidentally that number, he also gets a lot of messages from some people who he\she personally doesn't know ( and they tend to act like stalkers, because they don't believe that "new" person is using that number now ). Of course, with these kind of issues, users are never getting a help from their mobile operators and they are being sent to Viber Support instead and the whole process takes ages sometimes, when user is trying to make lets say it like that, a new viber account with "old" number. Lastly, sometimes it becomes in general unusable, which is the result of new update which is a "must be" thing to be performed if user wants to use viber without any issues, so getting a message that there is a new update should be implemented. Also same goes for PC version of viber, which sometimes is generally very laggy and has bugs for the update feature ( because I tend sometimes to get 2-3 messages for update during the same week, but startup of the application stays the same - very slow ).

Ravender
Plant Engineer in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Complete Solution for Communication

Kommentare: my overall experience is good with Vibe as I mostly used it for our daily communications with the clients and with friends. it has a lot of emoticons which I used in conversation with friends. The only thing is that it needs a stable wifi connection which I have most of the time.

Viber is one of the best for providing text, call, and video call services and we can communicate to the whole world instantly. It's a free app with better sound quality in regular calls. Viber integrates phone address book and each time we decide to make a call or text it prompts the screen to call through Viber or mobile carrier. It has the option to share pictures that are on the computer and also the option of taking photos and can put text in images at the same time. it has a wide range of emoticons which makes our chats more interesting and more security options are available.

Viber does not have any option of call blocking so we can not block the call from an unwanted or unknown user. The quality of sound is reduced with low Wifi or 3g signals. Without a Wifi connection, we can not use Viber and we can call only those who are registered on Viber, and no possibility to call on landline numbers. When you registered it informs you immediately who has your number. Video calling is not good as other software. The files or images that are received are automatically downloaded and saved in our phone memory. It shows a lot of use ads.

Pagona
Freelancer in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

My Viber

Kommentare: It's important to have tools that do facilitate you and not freeze on you or stuff like that, that I've experienced with other messenger applications. Most of my calls are made via Viber nowdays and I've even been in contact with doctors, teachers of my children and customers from all over the globe. I even erased the application at one time, when I bought a new phone, and after downloading it and requesting the back up history, I had everything on my new phone.

I've used Viber during the pandemic to communicate with loved ones and business partners alike, in so many and easy ways that I've completely replaced my main line and e-mail communication with it. It's a big communications operation room, where I have everyone of importance at the tip of my finger (or my mouse), making my life so much easier and my schedule stress free.

The only times I had a problem was when I used the computer version and my internet provider had problems of their own, since Viber can be used with an internet connection only. But even then, my smartphone saved the day. I used very few data and completed my task.

Mohammad
Software developer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Viber is your communication tool with the world.

Kommentare: Its great, we use it for communication (personal and business), it is doing a great job and you can always rely on it as a way of safe communication.

Very simple to use, support is great. It has proven that it does a lot of development and updates to viber and it worked very well at the time of the pandemic where no disconnection happened.

It requires more marketing. Not so many people uses it and we face an issue in people downloading it on their mobile phones.

Md
Chairman in Bangladesch
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Viber is the unique free community Software in the Market.

Kommentare: To me Viber is the best Platform for messaging, photo sharing & making international calls , where I can interact with my customers, friends & colleagues easily.

I use this, because it has end-to-end encryption, So that I can keep my security safe and I think this is the best app for security. Moreover, such a large type of internet is not required. We can talk to the family in a beautiful way because the audio and video quality is very good. Especially when I am talking internationally by spending 0 money, it is very helpful. The best feature about Viber its chatting is very responsive and reliable. To make conversation more friendly & casual it has many sticker & emojis

I find Viber auto media file save function a little inconvenient. the limited amount of photos which can upload in once is so frustrating to me. Sometimes I want to send lot of photos to my client so at that time I have to upload twice those photos .There is no system of filtering in the spam. Your personal number is open to others when you share your Viber account in social media platform

Joe
Business Owner in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber has made life simpler to stay in contact with all my friends and family. Simply AWESOME!

Kommentare: Viber is one of most renowned programming in today. The best thing about Viber is it has extremely high security to our messages as well as having start to finish encryption capacity. Additionally, it has brilliant group call office facilities as well. More individuals can join to group call when comparing and contrasting with other applications. Likewise Viber has magnificent sticker packs to brighten our talks and chats.

Viber is one of only a handful of exceptional informing applications that I utilize day by day. The plan and the appearance, the shading mix is simply cool, the highlights are as well. What I love about Viber are the charming stickers and the emojis that you don't get in other informing applications. This make the discussion seriously intriguing. One thing that I don't find in other applications I use is that in Viber, you can send a coordinated message and it vanishes after the time you've set. That is cool isn't it? Another thing is that you can join chatrooms you like. You can join networks to know every one of the updates that you are keen on. Also, Viber is absolutely free from cost for individual and business use. It is effectively accessible in different working frameworks and with few arrangements and can without much of a stretch interface with your saved contacts. It also has excellent sound quality!

I wish Viber has the choice to transfer situations with other online media stages and platforms. Simply an idea. Aside from that, there's nothing that I had problems with about Viber. Viber sure has a lot more than most if not all other informing applications.

Sarah
Client Development in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like the emojis of Viber, they are so cute.

Kommentare: Viber is good for expressing the moods and the emotions while chatiing with other people especially with your close friends since emoji sets are so informal and cute however Viber is not good for voice and video calls.

Viber's emoji set is definitely the most original and funny emojis set among all chat applications. I like to express my extreme feelings to the peson I am talking with great looking emojis of Viber. Also stickers are very attractive and there are a lot of sticker options that reflects my different moods.

I am not happy with the video call and voice quality of Viber. Although it is really extremely good for texting when it comes to calls Viber is not the best option. Also it drains my battery so fast during the video calls, I need to look for plug every time when I start a video call which makes my life really harder.

Gergana
Translator in Bulgarien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is great until you actually need something

Kommentare: Viber has been a significant communication channel for my part-time job for the past 4 years. It has never failed me or my colleagues or manager. It has all the basic functionalities we need. What I would like to see is a bit more appreciation of our personal space and thus more and easier ways to keep it all clean from unwanted communication.

There are three main things I like about Viber. First, it works smoothly. It has never lagged, even when I have been using a dated device. Conversations and images all load in a speedy manner. This makes me feel I am not wasting any time. The second thing I like are the personalization features. I like picking different backgrounds for different conversations because this helps me to differentiate between chats visually, minimizing any potential mistakes. Also, I am generally one of those users who never stick to default settings, so Viber feels comfortable to me. The final thing is the fact that you can edit your messages. This allows me to take care of typos and (most often) wrong emoji I have clicked and sent. This does help with clearing misunderstandings, stemming from controversial context.

I am absolutely frustrated by how difficult it is to find particular features. Even if you try to Google the issue, there is often no info on the subject. Here, I am talking about basic features, such as taking people off group chats or deleting a conversation. It takes forever to browse for such a simple action, which is a waste of time I simply cannot justify. The other thing I do not appreciate is how easy it is to make a mistake. This app never asks if you are certain about particular actions, which seem to easy to undertake. An example would be adding users to a group chat. This turned out to be too easy to do by mistake (I was literally holding my phone in my hand and not looking at it, et voila). This is not something which does not need a check and it definitely facilitates security breaches.

Malith Madhawa
Chairman and Managing Director in Oman
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crystal Clear Sound and Video

Kommentare: Well, I daily use Viber to contact my staff instantly. It is economical for a business owner like me to set up a proper communication system through Viber. The important thing is it is not only the phone, but I use it on the desktop and laptop computers as well. In addition, I often do video meetings and conference calls with my staff through Viber. It is easier to handle and manage than conventional projectors and meeting tables. It saves me and my staff travelling time and cost. At last but not least, most of the time, I use Viber to transfer documents and photographs instantly. It is far better than logging into my e-mail account, feeding the password, letting the browser load etc.

The quality of the sound of the call is amazing. It is perfectly clear and I do not have to beg the caller to repeat what he said again unlike other similar applications. Additionally, it automatically adjust the background noise level (I think, I am not an expert) to crystalize the voice of the caller. It is a really a useful point when you travel around while speaking through Viber. Then again, the video calls, superb quality and it makes you feel that you are really speaking to your partner in the other end face to face. It might depend on the speed of your internet connection and phone, but Viber is far better than other similar apps. No network or application errors and no frequent annoying updates to waste our time. That gives us peace of mind when we use it daily. Finally yet importantly, instant messages, stickers, voice messages and video messages makes your life happy and relaxed with your loved ones.

Well, the only problem I faced with Viber was that it was not working when I was in Oman. This was mainly because the countries telecommunication authority had blocked Viber according to country's law and to encourage people to use paid telecommunication methods rather than free apps like Viber. Anyway, Viber has nothing to do with it.

SANDEEP
Student in Nepal
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy chatting through viber

Kommentare: Overall Viber is really a good platform for chatting in an easy way. Although it has some limitation it's really ease of use . Viber is one of the best application for chatting as far as I m concerned . I am really happy to use Viber for making connection with my friend family and doing official work.

Viber is an useful application for all generation people. It creates connection between friend,family and people. Viber has the features of sharing files, videos and photos besides other messenging and call . It helps for sharing ideas and for better communication. As sharing photos through viber does not degrade the quality people consider Viber as sharing app. For the students, officials, friends and family it is useful to communicate with large number of people creating groups. Viber helps for maintaing strong bonds. The sticker and emojis helps for expressing feelings. Viber has lots of features to help people for better communication. It can be easily operated through mobile number.

Though Viber has various advantages it also has some cons. The limitation for sharing files. Sometimes it is difficult to open upgraded Viber in some mobile. Once the Viber is reinstall gaining old data's is a problem. Though we can share files there is limitation for the size of the data that we share. Viber needs good quality internet for proper operation of its features. Sometimes unknown people can contact through viber simply having information of the phone number. Viber is upgraded from from old version and hope it can overcome its present limitations and develop further.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Viber Review

The advantage with Viber is the ability to call and text anyone all over the world at no cost. That's a plus to me, and It's very good to have such an ability in a time when COVID-19 is all over. Secondly, It works on 3G, this is a good advantage because even users still using 3G networks can use Viber and not be barred to only using 4G networks. Thirdly, the app merges with contacts on the phone to receive notifications or prompts on calls and texts from people. Last but not least, the app can be accessed on platforms such as IOS, Android and Windows. This makes it to be used on different machines, not only phones or tablets. The app is user-friendly, hence it's easy to use.

The app has a bug which is not good, it lacks the option for call blocking. We live in a world where people find amusement in pranking others and proceeds of online crimes, the option for call and text blocking should be available to ensure security for the valued customers. In as much using 3G is good for aspects of saving costs in terms of data, the 3rd generation network is really dated because we now have 5G networks. This is another bug in my book, and it needs to fixed very quickly. At times, Viber can't be used without WI-FI. This is limiting to the fact that the devices such as phones, tablet, and computers can use data and not WI-FI should tell that using Wi-Fi alone is really a let-down. The app should be updated to suit the various requirements of users out there. Viber doesn't have a huge following like WhatsApp, the app owners should do some marketing and gain a favourable amount of users and at par with the likes of WhatsApp.

Cha
Cha
Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5) in Japan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viber is a really cool tool

Kommentare: My work demands my attention with all my clients and co-workers and I need a tool that is constant and does not present me with any complications when applying it to my work, Viber is par excellence the number one application that has supported us for a long time and it is always a pleasure to run this program, since it is very easy for us to access all the functions that this application has, the quality with which we communicate is very good and it complies with all the innovations that are fashionable in the market, without leaving behind its main function, which is to keep in touch with each of the people at my work, I can always express my conferences in video calls anywhere in the world regardless of the time.

I really like this application because of how easy it is to implement it and achieve its mission of connecting with all our contacts immediately and without complications, every time I am using this program the calls and text messages are safe and reach their destination without any problems. external complication, Viber is a really great tool that you can get for free on the market for the enjoyment of its users, for me it is a pleasure to use this program because its interface is very comfortable and fully meets all the needs that I demand, the quality of the calls surprises us a lot and we are pleased that we can have a free program with this level of capacity and technology, it is always very pleasant to maintain a conversion through this medium.

This program has to have a good internet source to be able to run without any inconvenience, we have tried to enter the links, but it can be a bit complicated and due to the infrequency of the internet it loses its quality that becomes a somewhat tedious experience , it is not as versatile as it seems, there is no integration of other applications and the fact that it is not well known complicates the citations of works by this means a bit.

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best instant messaging, voice and video call service

Viber is really fast, smooth, clean and elegant communication tool for business and individuals. It has an easy to use interface, beautiful sets of emojis, all your contacts list, smart birthday messaging and Viber out call service. With all these rich features, Viber has been the most effective communication tool for our business. Experience the seamless communication with Viber.

Viber is coming really great all these years. I expect some AI features in Viber in coming years.

Sotir
Student in Nordmazedonien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Is Viber a great app ?

Kommentare: Overall Viber is a great way to connect with anyone from all over the world. You can text, call, video chat, and when someone sends pictures and videos you don't even have to open the chat, they automatically save them to your device. This is really cool! Also, the best thing about Viber is that it's absolutely free. If you need a way to connect with your friends, family, colleagues, Viber definitely won't disappoint you.

The most important feature on Viber for me is the Group Management feature. It is very easy to connect and engage in a discussion with the people that you want. The Group Management system is spot on. You can easily navigate through all the sent information that Viber filters in sections: Files, Links, Gifs, and Media. Let's say you find a picture in the Media section, and you want to see what comments have been made for that specific picture, you'll think that you have to scroll until you find the necessary part of the chat, but NOO! You simply click on the picture and choose the option "Show in conversation", and it takes you to that part of the chat when the picture was sent. I simply love this option, as it has saved me tons of my time.

I think the Viber App can drastically improve its performance and speed for PCs. When I open Viber on my PC it takes quite some time to refresh all the new conversations. I even have to open that specific chat that I want in order for it to refresh after a while. This is very time-consuming and my opinion is that Viber should solve this problem.