Filtern nach:

Über Viber

Dieses Tool für Kundenengagement, mit dem Nutzer*innen die Möglichkeit haben, E-Commerce-Marken zu entdecken, ist ideal für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Viber

Zeigt 1.895 Bewertungen

Maaz K.
Maaz K.
Student in Pakistan

Viber

Kommentare: I love Viber for the fact that it was the first software that I used for chatting, photo sharing and making international calls to my relatives with viber, back then when calls especially international ones were very costly.

Viber is among the pioneers of chatting and audio & video calling softwares. It has a very simple yet pleasnet user interface. You can easily send text messages, photos, videos and files to your contacts using it. Apart from chatting you can also make audio and video calls to your contacts. Using paid credit in viber allows you to make VOIP calls to landline and mobile users anywhere in the world. It works equally well on all smartphone and computer systems.

I personally do not see any shortcomings in viber. Yet it somehow lost its pace and place in market to its competitors like whatsApp, either by not evolving aptly or due to poor marketing, which is evident to its now relatively smaller userbase.

Masdiana M.
Masdiana M.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with viber in business settings

Kommentare: Overall, Viber is an excellent forum for simple chatting. While it has some limitations, it is incredibly user-friendly. As far as I'm concerned, Viber is now one of the best options for chatting. I'm delighted to be able to use Viber to communicate with my friends and colleagues and conduct official business.

Viber is a helpful app for people of all generations. It establishes bonds between friends, family, and individuals. Viber allows you to share files, videos, and photographs in addition to messaging and calling. It facilitates the exchange of ideas and improves communication. People consider Viber to be a sharing app because sharing photos doesn't diminish the quality. It is beneficial for teachers, leaders, colleagues, and family to interact with a significant number of people by forming groups—Viber aids in the maintenance of tight bonds. Feelings can be expressed with the aid of stickers and emojis. Viber has several features that can help people communicate more effectively. It is simple to work using a cell phone number.

Viber has many benefits, but it also has several drawbacks. The file-sharing restriction. It can be hard to access upgraded Viber on some mobile devices. Getting old data back after reinstalling Viber is a challenge. Although we can share files, the size of the data we can share is restricted. For Viber's features to work correctly, it needs high-speed internet. Unknown people can often contact you via Viber simply by knowing your phone number. Viber has been updated from an older version, and it is hoped that it will be able to transcend its current shortcomings and continue to improve.

Md I.
Chairman in Bangladesch
Bekleidung & Mode, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Viber is the unique free community Software in the Market.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: To me Viber is the best Platform for messaging, photo sharing & making international calls , where I can interact with my customers, friends & colleagues easily.

I use this, because it has end-to-end encryption, So that I can keep my security safe and I think this is the best app for security. Moreover, such a large type of internet is not required. We can talk to the family in a beautiful way because the audio and video quality is very good. Especially when I am talking internationally by spending 0 money, it is very helpful. The best feature about Viber its chatting is very responsive and reliable. To make conversation more friendly & casual it has many sticker & emojis

I find Viber auto media file save function a little inconvenient. the limited amount of photos which can upload in once is so frustrating to me. Sometimes I want to send lot of photos to my client so at that time I have to upload twice those photos .There is no system of filtering in the spam. Your personal number is open to others when you share your Viber account in social media platform

Stasha K.
Stasha K.
Technical support in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

After Skype, this was good but now it's the same unstable service

3 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It can be a good chit-chat option if you want to communicate with someone, especially if that person is not in the same country as you are. It's cost-free. Not for crucially sharing information.

I am using it as a free line for private meetings and video chats. Most of the time I use only chat (typing) for fast connection with family. The messenger is good and has all the possibilities to express yourself. I like the option when I use default emoji to be promoted to use proper stickers instead (for free). Stickers base is constantly upgraded and there is something for everybody's taste for creative and fast chat messages.

Suddenly, without obvious reason, the app stops to inform me about received messages and give me missed call notifications instead of a ring. The application is unreliable for the mentioned reason because it is easy to miss an important message or call.

Product Manager in Philippinen
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Viber

Kommentare: Its the essential communication app for business, school or even home.

Nice user interface, easy to use for communication, you can easily create groups to share file, communicate and interact. can be use for both business and personal.it also have Notes used for reminding your self of the task or event. You have an option to add all of your contact on your phone to your viber.

Its not universally used. Meaning in other countries preferred other communication app than to use viber. it lacks the social media platform to make it more interacting. no one connects their social media account with their viber account so that they have other option to communicate. posting your viber account in social media means you are showing your personal number to others.

Tolu A.
Tolu A.
Digital marketing strategist in Nigeria
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Just Another Messaging App

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I joined Viber as an alternative to WhatsApp but I still find myself going back to WhatsApp simply because it is not widely accepted hence limiting its usage. I like that you can make free video calls on the platform and do video conferencing with other users. Viber is quite very heavy and can easily take up a lot of space on your phone if you do not monitor your gallery. As with any other messaging app, it is great for easy chat communications, the stickers can make it a whole lot more fun.

Excellent free video calls with people on the viber platform Great for instant chat messages, also supports group chats Share any type of file you have with friends, colleagues or family Lots of emojis and stickers Works fine on pc Simple and fast registration with just your phone number and also very easy to use. You don't need any long tutorials to understand how to go about using the viper app whether on mobile or pc.

Not a popular platform in my country. So its always hard to get people to join Quite heavy to install when compared to WhatsApp

Affiliate Manager in Bulgarien

The only messaging app that I use

Kommentare: I'm happy with the app, never had second thoughts of using it. Maybe the fact that all my friends and family are on it helps as well.

It's really easy to use, it's free, has ton of stickers and gifs. As I noticed during the time of use it doesn't need an exceptional internet connection as I have sent and received messages on really poor connection. I really like that they are constantly working on it and improving. I really like the group feature .

I wouldn't mind to have the level of encryption that Telegram has. I'm aware that Viber uses encryption but am not sure if the level is as high as the one for that last app.

Riyasudeen P.
IT Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Viber Review

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall it is a good product with good features like stickers and calling option, able to keep notes pinned to the top and lots of tips for the healthy and peaceful mind

In community / forum, it is very useful to express with stickers with tons of them available in the sticker store and the individual chats can be locked or hidden which is very useful.

Speed and reliability is very less, sometimes I find the messages wont go or it wont sync properly in the background.

Isaac G.
Isaac G.
Forex Trader in Ghana
Kapitalmärkte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viber has outlived its essence!

Kommentare: Used to be an app I could communicate with my buddies, not until all migrated to using other messaging applications, which offer greater satisfaction and doesn't show too many bug and fixes notifications.

A go to app when I wanted to message my family, friends and customers between 2015 - 2016.

I stopped using Viber because almost all my relations and customers switch to WhatsApp and Telegram, which has better features and don't lag unlike Viber. Messages delay in times when network is 2G. Features need to improved to be honest.

Zahid A.
Zahid A.
Executive in Türkei
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A fun app for texting

Free voice and video calls to other users, attachements are funny.

if you are a tablet user, this app is not for you

Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viber- an excellent competitor among other communication platforms

Kommentare: I am using it to interact with my family members and my friends, besides this, it makes my job easier. I am on a single click now for my office work. I can guide my colleagues with their office issues by using this platform. Texting the solution, voice messages, and video guidelines, everything is being done through Viber. It's an awesome tool to feel better during communication. Bravo.

I have used some other communications means and finally chose Viber for interacting with my family members and social circle. I did not feel frustrated when I call my friends and family members because of clear audio. It's very cheap source of communication for me to interact my relatives living in different countries. When I was using other platform to communicate with them, we were not comfortable due to bad audio and video reception. Viber resolved this issue and now I can talk to my lovedones without saying them again and again that I am not hearing you clearly. Chatting with friends is made more better by Viber and I always prefer to text my friends during travelling without any issue. I love to send and receive photos of every remeberable moment to my family members and friends. Quality photos can be shared with Viber. It's more better way of interacting globally as compared to other platforms.

Once my friend complained to me during a conversation that I am not clear to him when I checked my internet connection there was an internet signal interruption which was not Viber's problem. Up to this moment, I did not find anything bad regarding Viber. it's all OK.

Mirza C.
Review in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viber review (Everything that common user should know)

Kommentare: Viber in my case is mostly used in private and business occasions. Making business deals with other companies and people have been successfully done with this app, which is the main reason why I like it and use it in my daily working routine. Fast sharing of any documents, files and photos is very important to me and that is exactly what this app gives me and allows me to do. I highly recommend it to people who are dealing with any kind of business that requires communication with others!

So, let's begin, the best thing about Viber is that it is absolutely free to download and use. Free talking, chatting and video calling application! Who doesn't need one, right? It doesn't matter if you are Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows user only thing that you need to do is install the app and connect your phone number with Viber app. After that you should get SMS verification code and basically that is it you are registered and free to use the application, for your calls, messages and much more! It is very reliable app for transferring any kind of files, documents, photos (the quality of photo always stays high), videos etc...The quality of video calls is excellent if you comparing it to other similar apps it is definitely great, probably in top 10 apps if you ask me. Group messaging, chatting and group video calls are very fast and responsive without any mixing voices when people talk . One of my favorite thing is that it is really reliable and private app if you ask me, they have really good privacy policy, which is very important thing for most of the people because everyone loves their privacy. They have cool emojis and sticker for all folks out there who love sending them for fun and laughs, you won't be disappointed in their collection I promise! Just like you won't be disappointed in Viber app and all things that is has to offer, try it out and see for yourself, you have nothing to lose only to gain!

Personally for me the product could always use some updates and everything always can be improved and better, but with Viber their is not much that you can do, so this should be just enough for most of the users. The only thing that could be a little bit improved and better is costumer support which is sometimes not that active and has a slow response. Everything else just fine!

Sandeep S.
Student in Nepal

Easy chatting through viber

Kommentare: Overall Viber is really a good platform for chatting in an easy way. Although it has some limitation it's really ease of use . Viber is one of the best application for chatting as far as I m concerned . I am really happy to use Viber for making connection with my friend family and doing official work.

Viber is an useful application for all generation people. It creates connection between friend,family and people. Viber has the features of sharing files, videos and photos besides other messenging and call . It helps for sharing ideas and for better communication. As sharing photos through viber does not degrade the quality people consider Viber as sharing app. For the students, officials, friends and family it is useful to communicate with large number of people creating groups. Viber helps for maintaing strong bonds. The sticker and emojis helps for expressing feelings. Viber has lots of features to help people for better communication. It can be easily operated through mobile number.

Though Viber has various advantages it also has some cons. The limitation for sharing files. Sometimes it is difficult to open upgraded Viber in some mobile. Once the Viber is reinstall gaining old data's is a problem. Though we can share files there is limitation for the size of the data that we share. Viber needs good quality internet for proper operation of its features. Sometimes unknown people can contact through viber simply having information of the phone number. Viber is upgraded from from old version and hope it can overcome its present limitations and develop further.

Lourdes bernadette D.
Lourdes bernadette D.
Fraud Analyst in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best messaging App I had ever used

Kommentare: I had used Viber since 2013, and I have seen all the themes, upgrades and changing of viber. It has been my best voice and chat app I used for my friends, clients, and family. It’s is very easy and friendly user. There are changes that I did not like but overall I can still say that it’s been the best app I can recommend to anyone. It’s a very convenient to use Viber out where you can call outside of your country to call cellphone number all over the world, and it’s so cheap comparing to skype or other messaging app.

The thing I love with Viber is that almost everyone I know is been using this, from the year 2013, until now, we have been using this for our groups, from work, family and friends. I had been loving their new feature where you can create your own sticker, and it can also be available for public use. This app has been most secured app for messaging that I had used, I can compare this to other app I had used, and this is the only app that I downloaded for my computer. I can attest that I’ve used this app for communication for the past year and it’s the most reliable messenger ever. I loved the feature where I can also verify the person in my contacts using this app, and also it made it so easy for the user to change phone number without deleting the old file from your old account.

I think Viber had deleted their feature where you can download the files from the app and you can send it to your email. The way I can save the file to my email, and it will come to a excel format. It was very convenient before, but now I cannot see that this feature is still available for viber. And another thing I don’t like about Viber is when we use conference call, we cannot see all videos of the participant, unlike Zoom or Facebook. But nevertheless, I been liking the quality of Viber since the year I been using it.

Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viber review

Kommentare: It is good, it is easy to use and provides fast and reliable audio\video\messaging service for anyone.

It provides easy, fast and free way for people all around the world to get in touch, either via messages or call ( audio\video ). Also it is nice to have all sorts of stickers, via which people can spice their chats a bit, therefore making the overall experience even better.

Sometimes audio quality is really bad during the call, especially when people are calling from different local internet providers ( while internet quality is actually really good at the same time ). Also when people are switching from one phone number to another, sometimes old setup stays with the previous number, which gets sold after some time, so when next users gets accidentally that number, he also gets a lot of messages from some people who he\she personally doesn't know ( and they tend to act like stalkers, because they don't believe that "new" person is using that number now ). Of course, with these kind of issues, users are never getting a help from their mobile operators and they are being sent to Viber Support instead and the whole process takes ages sometimes, when user is trying to make lets say it like that, a new viber account with "old" number. Lastly, sometimes it becomes in general unusable, which is the result of new update which is a "must be" thing to be performed if user wants to use viber without any issues, so getting a message that there is a new update should be implemented. Also same goes for PC version of viber, which sometimes is generally very laggy and has bugs for the update feature ( because I tend sometimes to get 2-3 messages for update during the same week, but startup of the application stays the same - very slow ).

Supun S.
Supun S.
Student in Sri Lanka
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Connect with loved ones through VIBER

Kommentare: Everyone who uses social media applications, definitely know about Viber. Most of them have used the application also. Viber is a great tool for communication. Viber became more popular with the introduction of sticker packs to text messaging. It makes more fun when messaging with friends using those stickers. This app is very useful for the people who have their parents, relatives or friends in abroad. We only need an internet connection to call them. Therefore calling over Viber is very cheap and simple. Viber team is frequently checks their application. Therefore bugs will not last for long time. Updates will be release quickly after fixing every minor bug. When considering all these factors, we can see that Viber is very valuable application to connect with loved ones.

Viber is popular social media application in these days. Most of the smartphone users use this application for their communication purposes. Viber comes with many attractive features. Viber can be used for video calling, voice calling and messaging. Clear voice and videos can be transferred through Viber if you have good network connection. Text messaging through Viber is more interesting because of the large amount of sticker packs available in Viber. I really enjoy this feature when messaging with my friends. Viber can be used in computers and tables also. Also it supports many popular operating systems such as android, iOS and windows.

I have not seen any considerable issues on Viber yet. I am using this application for three years. There were some bugs in older versions of Viber. But Viber team fixed those issues with updates. Rarely I experience the app is freezing while opening. The user interface of Viber is not much attractive when compared with other popular social media applications. We can send only a limited number of photos in one time. If we have a lot of photos to send, we have to send them in parts. This is a very annoying thing and a waste of time. Other than these small drawbacks, Viber is good application for communication.

Student in Sri Lanka
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Use of viber

This is a great app and i use it for quite long time. This app allows me to video chat and the voice quality of calls are very clear. i mostly use this app for group chats. I have lots of group chats related to cosmetic side. In those groups there are many people who are interested in cosmetics as me. So i can easily get my products from them while selling them on those groups too. And i like the huge sticker collection in the viber. Viber is the reason i am able to sell my products to the customers. There is another feature i like in this app. That is when i have missed messages in a chat i start off from where i left, then i can scroll down and read the every message i missed. That way i am not mussing any important messeges. So i can be in touch with all of my customers and producers at the same time. I love this app.

There a some features i don't like in this app too. Onebof them is the adds appear after every video calls. This is irritating me most of the times. And another thing is the limitations of sending photos. The number of photos we can send at once should be increased. Because people like me have lots of pictures to share and can't send them ten times. And it is also better if i can turn off the auto download mode. Otherwise my gallery will be filled with photos i don't want. At last sometimes i didn't get notifications from this app. That way i don't know i have messages until i open the chats. So i am not able to reply fast and it losses my customers interest in me. So i should reply as fast as possible. These are the things i think shold be improved in this app.

Malith madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director in Oman
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Crystal Clear Sound and Video

Kommentare: Well, I daily use Viber to contact my staff instantly. It is economical for a business owner like me to set up a proper communication system through Viber. The important thing is it is not only the phone, but I use it on the desktop and laptop computers as well. In addition, I often do video meetings and conference calls with my staff through Viber. It is easier to handle and manage than conventional projectors and meeting tables. It saves me and my staff travelling time and cost. At last but not least, most of the time, I use Viber to transfer documents and photographs instantly. It is far better than logging into my e-mail account, feeding the password, letting the browser load etc.

The quality of the sound of the call is amazing. It is perfectly clear and I do not have to beg the caller to repeat what he said again unlike other similar applications. Additionally, it automatically adjust the background noise level (I think, I am not an expert) to crystalize the voice of the caller. It is a really a useful point when you travel around while speaking through Viber. Then again, the video calls, superb quality and it makes you feel that you are really speaking to your partner in the other end face to face. It might depend on the speed of your internet connection and phone, but Viber is far better than other similar apps. No network or application errors and no frequent annoying updates to waste our time. That gives us peace of mind when we use it daily. Finally yet importantly, instant messages, stickers, voice messages and video messages makes your life happy and relaxed with your loved ones.

Well, the only problem I faced with Viber was that it was not working when I was in Oman. This was mainly because the countries telecommunication authority had blocked Viber according to country's law and to encourage people to use paid telecommunication methods rather than free apps like Viber. Anyway, Viber has nothing to do with it.

Marcus H.
Customer & Communications Strategist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VOIP & INT'L Texting Without Extra Hassle

Kommentare: My overall experience with Viber is the app is RELIABLE. I have had Skype and FaceTime fail me while abroad , but Viber has not. It's my go to international communication app.

Viber is extremely versatile in that it allows you to make free VOIP calls with HD sound quality. Furthermore, it allows you to text any number for free as long as they also have the Viber app. This is extremely useful when working with Clients abroad and you need quick feed back. Send a text, and it pops up just like a normal text on their cellular device. It also has a desktop client so that you can receive your communications without having to move from your workflow.

The developers do a great job at keeping the app up to date, but when that happens, certain notifications you have turned off are reset and you will begin receiving them again. For instance, I had the holiday notification turned off, a update happened, and I started receiving them again the following month. It can be a tiny bit annoying when you get a message notification and it's nothing important. Other than that, the app is great to use.

Director in Sri Lanka
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Reasonable VOIP

Kommentare: This is a great service. However there are marketing objectives behind all these free services such as collecting data of users covertly either for commercial purposes or for analyzing security threats by government agencies. Therefore a user need to take precautions while using these services. However the opportunity afforded by these services has enabled families and friends get connected where ever they are as long as wifi or 3G is available, particularly with the video calling feature. Families wouldn’t feel the absence of their loved ones from home due to video calling and businesses too has taken this opportunity to converse with associates in a live scenario.

when I started to use viber way back in 2012, I believe viber was one of the first VOIP services available for the masses. The app can be dowloaded in a 3G and above phone with either 3G or wifi connectivity. Additionally viber has released the desktop version too with improved features. With viber one can get connected with others who have installed viber as voice or video calls and obviously texting too is available with attachment of emojicons, stickers that are availble in viber store. Video clips or voice messages too can be sent over viber. Group conversations (conference) facility too is available. All these features are available for free and the data consumption too is minimal. Land phone too can be called but with a paid subscription. The encryption facility is available which needs to be selected by the caller. If the phone is synchronized it automatically gathers all your contact list and all new contacts can be saved.

if all calls communications can be encrypted by default, this system would become more secure. Call blocking facility is unavailable.

Gergana P.
Translator in Bulgarien
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is great until you actually need something

Kommentare: Viber has been a significant communication channel for my part-time job for the past 4 years. It has never failed me or my colleagues or manager. It has all the basic functionalities we need. What I would like to see is a bit more appreciation of our personal space and thus more and easier ways to keep it all clean from unwanted communication.

There are three main things I like about Viber. First, it works smoothly. It has never lagged, even when I have been using a dated device. Conversations and images all load in a speedy manner. This makes me feel I am not wasting any time. The second thing I like are the personalization features. I like picking different backgrounds for different conversations because this helps me to differentiate between chats visually, minimizing any potential mistakes. Also, I am generally one of those users who never stick to default settings, so Viber feels comfortable to me. The final thing is the fact that you can edit your messages. This allows me to take care of typos and (most often) wrong emoji I have clicked and sent. This does help with clearing misunderstandings, stemming from controversial context.

I am absolutely frustrated by how difficult it is to find particular features. Even if you try to Google the issue, there is often no info on the subject. Here, I am talking about basic features, such as taking people off group chats or deleting a conversation. It takes forever to browse for such a simple action, which is a waste of time I simply cannot justify. The other thing I do not appreciate is how easy it is to make a mistake. This app never asks if you are certain about particular actions, which seem to easy to undertake. An example would be adding users to a group chat. This turned out to be too easy to do by mistake (I was literally holding my phone in my hand and not looking at it, et voila). This is not something which does not need a check and it definitely facilitates security breaches.

Shahila A.
Shahila A.
Business Development Manager in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My viber review

Kommentare: Viber has it own pros and contra which still make the software usable for communication purpose. It can be use for calling a landline number and overseas number, but it will cost some money to use it. For 3 years of experience with this software, i really happy with the service.

Viber is the best for a video call as their video call quality is very good and the audio is very clear. To socially connecting with my team, family and friend is the most important for me and Viber is very good with it. It has many sticker and emojis that i can choose and sent, which will make the conversation more casual.

Viber public group is too chaotic as members keep on spamming emojis and unrelated information that defy the group objective. There are no system to filtering the spam, especially if the group admin is not active to control the situation. It really give me a negative experience with the public group and never going to join any no more.

Uros M.
Uros M.
CEO in Serbien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Viber is...Eh, Viber is cool, not much more.

Kommentare: The software that was installed as a secondary one quickly became the primary one, but today I use it alongside several other communication software. With its fancy interface it certainly stands out from the crowd, and the dominance in innovation is clearly highlighted, so today I use Viber primarily to communicate with business friends and colleagues

First of all, talk about software such as this one should not be wasted. Certainly one of the most well-known communication software. From the distinctive bell to the famous purple design, this software dominates the market today. Of course, the advantage of using it is that Viber tends to be the first in everything. Starting with group chat, secret chats, plenty of emojis and gifs over security in encrypted messages

I will admit, quite a lot. First of all, from its first appearance to the present, Viber has literally been wasting the resources of the device it is installed on. For some strange reason, although I believe it has been optimized, the phone, no matter how valuable it is in front of this software, becomes weak.

Suhailah S.
Suhailah S.
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Good with video call

Kommentare: This application is very light and not burdening my phone RAM and storage. Having a video call with my families is very easy by only a single click on the phone. Overall, this messenger application is very decent and can connect user quickly.

I really like with Viber minimalist and clean interface which really helping when i am trying to find and use the tools in this application. It has many public groups that i can join that match with my interest and making friend there. The video call quality of this application is one of the best and i can have a very high quality video display.

There is no filter for spam in the public group and end-up keep popping notification in my phone. It is a nuisance and i had to leave the group to avoid the spam messenger. A new feature to filtering the spam messenger will help a lot in for me.

Nabin P.
Nabin P.
CEO in Nepal

Best instant messaging, voice and video call service

5 letztes Jahr

Viber is really fast, smooth, clean and elegant communication tool for business and individuals. It has an easy to use interface, beautiful sets of emojis, all your contacts list, smart birthday messaging and Viber out call service. With all these rich features, Viber has been the most effective communication tool for our business. Experience the seamless communication with Viber.

Viber is coming really great all these years. I expect some AI features in Viber in coming years.