Über Viber

Dieses Tool für Kundenengagement, mit dem Nutzer*innen die Möglichkeit haben, E-Commerce-Marken zu entdecken, ist ideal für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Viber

Zeigt 1.156 Bewertungen

Ivan M.
Technical Project Manager
Computerspiele, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Great communication for a personal use"

Kommentare: Very nice and convenient app. Use it a lot for international calls.

Vorteile: Quick​ and easy way of creating group chats and sharing media content. High-quality​ free audio and video calls.

Nachteile: Has a lot of issues with migrating from one device to another and with changing the ​phone number​.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Chamika G.
Computer-Software, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Pros and Cons of Viber"

Kommentare: I have used Viber for about more than 1 years. The interface and the stickers kept me using the app. But the app is somewhat slower than other chatting apps. So I switched to another social media.

Vorteile: Viber is a very popular social media that provides many facilities. We can share many digital things via Viber such as images, video audio, location and other digital documents. There are attractive stickers and emojis. When we are sending images, we can add captions to it, and we can edit the photo. The call quality is clearer compare to normal voice calls. When we receive a message, we can reply to it even not opening the app. (There is a full screen notification when we receive a message. As we can we groups, we can use them for various stuffs, such as education, entertainment etc. There is a user-friendly UI. personally, I love purple color.

Nachteile: As the app proves so many features, It becomes little bit complex and slower. It consumes a huge amount of data compared to the service supplied. It does not have any option for call blocking. No internet, No connection.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Daniel V.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"Viber Makes Messaging Easy"

Kommentare: I used to use only WhatsApp to communicate with international contacts, but Viber has become the new choice of many and after using it, I quite like it. The interface is relatively easy to use, the design is pleasant to look at, and the audience is ever-growing, making it useful to have in order to keep in touch globally. The call option is quite nice. For a nominal fee, I can call international numbers that would cost me 150% more with my cell phone company. Great find! I'm enjoying my use.

Vorteile: Viber is becoming incredibly popular, worldwide, and I keep it on my mobile devices to ensure I can communicate easily with friends and business contacts worldwide.

Nachteile: I find the "stickers" obnoxious and pointless. I do not see the need for stickers or prompts to buy them and would like to turn them off.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Ayesh P.
Photographer
Fotografie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Viber for Photographers."

Kommentare: Overall I like the app.But There are lot of good apps than Viber .But when I need Viber is very helpful and useful app.

Vorteile: Photography is my part time job.In this job communication with each other is the key factor.As a example the communication between with me and my client is desiding my next work.For that I am using several platforms.Mainly Whatsapp and Facebook Massenger are my main communication apps.But Some of clients are using Viber as their main communication platform.In that time Viber is very helpful to me for keep in contact with my client .Mainly I like the ability to which can take online calls to my client .It is very helpful to save lot of money and time.It is very expensive to take a call to a client which lives in another country .At that time Viber Calls saves me.At like that stuations I feel the true value of the Viber app.My next objective is sharing my works with my client.There for I can know my customer idea of my work and his suggestions.Viber provide me those facilities very simply.I can share photos and files while texting to my customer using Viber.It helps both me and my customer to discuss what we need to do to my works.

Nachteile: Mainly I do not like the app is lack of users.Most of my clients are using whatsapp or another communication methode.Therefore lot of time I do not use the Viber .The app is lagging or crashed most of the time when I am going to upload lot of photos.At that time I have to upload those photos again and again .Whatsapp providing lot of fetuers and security than the Viber.So It could not able to give a good competition to it opponent mobile application .I do not like the qulity reducing when I going to upload a photo .It is very disturbing me to present my work to my client as I want .And the limited amount of photos which can upload in onece is so frustrating to me.Some times I want to send lot of photos to my client so at that time I have to upload twice those photos

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Anant M.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"Viber - Changing the landscape of internet calling"

Kommentare: We started using Viber when we couldn't use Skype and WhatsApp for various reasons. It has served as a flexible solution with all our employees and their various devices.

Vorteile: - It is one of the few apps which works in a similar way on all major operating systems including iOS, windows, Android. No learning curve.
- Its a great option when it comes to high quality video/audio calling application it offers amazing video or audio calling quality even on slower network connections. unlike Skype.
- Self destructive messages is a boon, which is a pretty great for sending private messages.

Nachteile: - Not advertisement free.
- File sharing limit is very less so you can hardly share a good quality pictures.
- The is no chat backup option so if you log out your account, you loose all your conversations.
- It doesn't allow you to merge two contacts.
- You can't pin frequently used contacts.

Head of IT Department
Tiefbau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Very popular messaging system in South-East Europe"

Kommentare: Communication with people from South-East Europe is easily solved with this app.

Vorteile: It is convenient, very intuitive and simple Over the Top Cross Platform Application. You can install it on several devices and they can work simultaneously. In new era of different messaging systems, this one is particularly interesting in South-East Europe region where almost everyone is using it. So, if you want to communicate with people in that area, this is the right app.
Moreover, end to end encryption with auto destroy function make it really interesting for secret chats.

Nachteile: This app does not have web interface. In comparison with other messengers, it would be great if there would be a web messaging interface. Application is not really lightweight, too, and on older phones it does work slow and bulky.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Enxhi H.
Visual Designer
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.9.2019

"Quality video calls for free"

Kommentare: We use it since at least 2 years to communicate and see each other when family members lives abroad, but sometimes we also use it at work for standups, when someone is working from home.

Vorteile: Free messaging app and video calls have great quality overall, at least compared to other messaging apps. The simplicity and ease of use made it a great app for my grandfather, who often use it to call his nephews and family when they are abroad.

Nachteile: Sometimes you endup in group chats that you don't know why and how it happens, I always find myself cleaning up the viber chat groups of my mother who without her knowing she endups in group of people that she doesn't know. Sometimes are spam group chats.

• Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Ava D.
STRATEGIC ANALYST
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2020

"Good app"

Kommentare: Overall, i am very happy with Viber. It is so popular so I can easily contact with many people in differnt countries. In addition, it is a very good app to share high quality images and files.

Vorteile: It app is easy to use. All you need is create an account with your phone number. Then you can free talk with your friend around the world. The app is popular, so it is easy to contact with other people. It also often update the sticker which is very nice and unique.

Nachteile: Sometimes it pop up with lots of ads which is very disturbing.
So many cool stickers but you have to pay for that

• Bewertet am 1.1.2020
Lazar M.
Back End Developer
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2019

"Not that Different from WhatsApp"

Kommentare: It's cool but nothing that I've haven't seen with WhatsApp already. Nothing special.

Vorteile: First of all it is easy for using if you are new at it. I like the logo, it's fast and it has cool stickers.

Nachteile: It's similar to WhatsApp. I don't know any differences between these two softwares. As much it is easy for using, WhatsApp is easier for me.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Nipuna R.
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"The Purple you Love!"

Kommentare: Viber, the best used communication application for about 6 years. Really Love it and recommend it. Great Application for communication purposes.

Vorteile: The most loving feature of Viber is there are lots of Sticker packs available which matches to local languages and trends. And there is a PC application available which can use with mobile app also. Can customize most settings according to our privacy.

Nachteile: There isn't available a web version like Whatsapp. The Web version is more beneficial for low end PCs because sometimes the PC application is using considerable amount of processing and RAM power.

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Supun S.
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Connect with loved ones through VIBER"

Kommentare: Everyone who uses social media applications, definitely know about Viber. Most of them have used the application also. Viber is a great tool for communication. Viber became more popular with the introduction of sticker packs to text messaging. It makes more fun when messaging with friends using those stickers. This app is very useful for the people who have their parents, relatives or friends in abroad. We only need an internet connection to call them. Therefore calling over Viber is very cheap and simple. Viber team is frequently checks their application. Therefore bugs will not last for long time. Updates will be release quickly after fixing every minor bug. When considering all these factors, we can see that Viber is very valuable application to connect with loved ones.

Vorteile: Viber is popular social media application in these days. Most of the smartphone users use this application for their communication purposes. Viber comes with many attractive features. Viber can be used for video calling, voice calling and messaging. Clear voice and videos can be transferred through Viber if you have good network connection. Text messaging through Viber is more interesting because of the large amount of sticker packs available in Viber. I really enjoy this feature when messaging with my friends. Viber can be used in computers and tables also. Also it supports many popular operating systems such as android, iOS and windows.

Nachteile: I have not seen any considerable issues on Viber yet. I am using this application for three years. There were some bugs in older versions of Viber. But Viber team fixed those issues with updates. Rarely I experience the app is freezing while opening. The user interface of Viber is not much attractive when compared with other popular social media applications. We can send only a limited number of photos in one time. If we have a lot of photos to send, we have to send them in parts. This is a very annoying thing and a waste of time. Other than these small drawbacks, Viber is good application for communication.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.10.2019

"Use of viber"

Vorteile: This is a great app and i use it for quite long time. This app allows me to video chat and the voice quality of calls are very clear. i mostly use this app for group chats. I have lots of group chats related to cosmetic side. In those groups there are many people who are interested in cosmetics as me. So i can easily get my products from them while selling them on those groups too. And i like the huge sticker collection in the viber. Viber is the reason i am able to sell my products to the customers. There is another feature i like in this app. That is when i have missed messages in a chat i start off from where i left, then i can scroll down and read the every message i missed. That way i am not mussing any important messeges. So i can be in touch with all of my customers and producers at the same time. I love this app.

Nachteile: There a some features i don't like in this app too. Onebof them is the adds appear after every video calls. This is irritating me most of the times. And another thing is the limitations of sending photos. The number of photos we can send at once should be increased. Because people like me have lots of pictures to share and can't send them ten times. And it is also better if i can turn off the auto download mode. Otherwise my gallery will be filled with photos i don't want. At last sometimes i didn't get notifications from this app. That way i don't know i have messages until i open the chats. So i am not able to reply fast and it losses my customers interest in me. So i should reply as fast as possible. These are the things i think shold be improved in this app.

• Bewertet am 26.10.2019
Malith madhawa I.
Chairman and Managing Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2019

"Crystal Clear Sound and Video"

Kommentare: Well, I daily use Viber to contact my staff instantly. It is economical for a business owner like me to set up a proper communication system through Viber. The important thing is it is not only the phone, but I use it on the desktop and laptop computers as well. In addition, I often do video meetings and conference calls with my staff through Viber. It is easier to handle and manage than conventional projectors and meeting tables. It saves me and my staff travelling time and cost. At last but not least, most of the time, I use Viber to transfer documents and photographs instantly. It is far better than logging into my e-mail account, feeding the password, letting the browser load etc.

Vorteile: The quality of the sound of the call is amazing. It is perfectly clear and I do not have to beg the caller to repeat what he said again unlike other similar applications. Additionally, it automatically adjust the background noise level (I think, I am not an expert) to crystalize the voice of the caller. It is a really a useful point when you travel around while speaking through Viber. Then again, the video calls, superb quality and it makes you feel that you are really speaking to your partner in the other end face to face. It might depend on the speed of your internet connection and phone, but Viber is far better than other similar apps. No network or application errors and no frequent annoying updates to waste our time. That gives us peace of mind when we use it daily. Finally yet importantly, instant messages, stickers, voice messages and video messages makes your life happy and relaxed with your loved ones.

Nachteile: Well, the only problem I faced with Viber was that it was not working when I was in Oman. This was mainly because the countries telecommunication authority had blocked Viber according to country's law and to encourage people to use paid telecommunication methods rather than free apps like Viber. Anyway, Viber has nothing to do with it.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Marcus H.
Customer & Communications Strategist
Bildungsmanagement, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2019

"VOIP & INT'L Texting Without Extra Hassle"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Viber is the app is RELIABLE. I have had Skype and FaceTime fail me while abroad , but Viber has not. It's my go to international communication app.

Vorteile: Viber is extremely versatile in that it allows you to make free VOIP calls with HD sound quality. Furthermore, it allows you to text any number for free as long as they also have the Viber app. This is extremely useful when working with Clients abroad and you need quick feed back. Send a text, and it pops up just like a normal text on their cellular device. It also has a desktop client so that you can receive your communications without having to move from your workflow.

Nachteile: The developers do a great job at keeping the app up to date, but when that happens, certain notifications you have turned off are reset and you will begin receiving them again. For instance, I had the holiday notification turned off, a update happened, and I started receiving them again the following month. It can be a tiny bit annoying when you get a message notification and it's nothing important. Other than that, the app is great to use.

• Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Reasonable VOIP"

Kommentare: This is a great service. However there are marketing objectives behind all these free services such as collecting data of users covertly either for commercial purposes or for analyzing security threats by government agencies. Therefore a user need to take precautions while using these services. However the opportunity afforded by these services has enabled families and friends get connected where ever they are as long as wifi or 3G is available, particularly with the video calling feature. Families wouldn’t feel the absence of their loved ones from home due to video calling and businesses too has taken this opportunity to converse with associates in a live scenario.

Vorteile: when I started to use viber way back in 2012, I believe viber was one of the first VOIP services available for the masses. The app can be dowloaded in a 3G and above phone with either 3G or wifi connectivity. Additionally viber has released the desktop version too with improved features. With viber one can get connected with others who have installed viber as voice or video calls and obviously texting too is available with attachment of emojicons, stickers that are availble in viber store. Video clips or voice messages too can be sent over viber. Group conversations (conference) facility too is available. All these features are available for free and the data consumption too is minimal. Land phone too can be called but with a paid subscription. The encryption facility is available which needs to be selected by the caller. If the phone is synchronized it automatically gathers all your contact list and all new contacts can be saved.

Nachteile: if all calls communications can be encrypted by default, this system would become more secure. Call blocking facility is unavailable.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Gergana P.
Translator
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"Viber is great until you actually need something"

Kommentare: Viber has been a significant communication channel for my part-time job for the past 4 years. It has never failed me or my colleagues or manager. It has all the basic functionalities we need. What I would like to see is a bit more appreciation of our personal space and thus more and easier ways to keep it all clean from unwanted communication.

Vorteile: There are three main things I like about Viber.
First, it works smoothly. It has never lagged, even when I have been using a dated device. Conversations and images all load in a speedy manner. This makes me feel I am not wasting any time.
The second thing I like are the personalization features. I like picking different backgrounds for different conversations because this helps me to differentiate between chats visually, minimizing any potential mistakes. Also, I am generally one of those users who never stick to default settings, so Viber feels comfortable to me.
The final thing is the fact that you can edit your messages. This allows me to take care of typos and (most often) wrong emoji I have clicked and sent. This does help with clearing misunderstandings, stemming from controversial context.

Nachteile: I am absolutely frustrated by how difficult it is to find particular features. Even if you try to Google the issue, there is often no info on the subject. Here, I am talking about basic features, such as taking people off group chats or deleting a conversation. It takes forever to browse for such a simple action, which is a waste of time I simply cannot justify. The other thing I do not appreciate is how easy it is to make a mistake. This app never asks if you are certain about particular actions, which seem to easy to undertake. An example would be adding users to a group chat. This turned out to be too easy to do by mistake (I was literally holding my phone in my hand and not looking at it, et voila). This is not something which does not need a check and it definitely facilitates security breaches.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Uros M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"Viber is...Eh, Viber is cool, not much more."

Kommentare: The software that was installed as a secondary one quickly became the primary one, but today I use it alongside several other communication software. With its fancy interface it certainly stands out from the crowd, and the dominance in innovation is clearly highlighted, so today I use Viber primarily to communicate with business friends and colleagues

Vorteile: First of all, talk about software such as this one should not be wasted. Certainly one of the most well-known communication software. From the distinctive bell to the famous purple design, this software dominates the market today. Of course, the advantage of using it is that Viber tends to be the first in everything. Starting with group chat, secret chats, plenty of emojis and gifs over security in encrypted messages

Nachteile: I will admit, quite a lot. First of all, from its first appearance to the present, Viber has literally been wasting the resources of the device it is installed on. For some strange reason, although I believe it has been optimized, the phone, no matter how valuable it is in front of this software, becomes weak.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Gayathri P.
Instructor
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.11.2019

"Attractive interface for coommunication"

Kommentare: I use viber daily for communicating with friend and family. I am also part of public viber groups because I find them interesting.

Vorteile: I find Viber interface very attractive and user friendly.It can be used for instant messaging ,audio calls as well as video calls.It has an interesting set of stickers for instant messaging.It also allows you to make private group chats.In group chat one can like someone's reply.This also gives access to public groups of your interest.Any kind of document such as pdfs also can be send and received.For the communication through Viber one doesn't need to pay additional charge to the telecommunication companies.This is a software used world wide.Therefore can be used for communication all over the world with a stable internet connection.The sound quality of Viber calls are also fine. Viber integrates with your phone contact list and helps to communicate effectively.It also maintains your call history.It also provide the facility to only view the media such as pictures shared in a chat. It also has a feature to reply to messages without opening the app.

Nachteile: Anyone with your number having the Viber can access you through Viber.One should definitely have a wifi connection or 3G connection to use this software.It has low quality with weak internet connection.Both you and the person you want to communicate should have the app for Viber communication.If you change your number you have to re-register with Viber.

• Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Caleb J.
Junior Developer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Viber - One of the best FREE calling and messaging app"

Kommentare: I have over 2 years experience using the software and totally love it to the max. Who said that free apps can't be this exciting and pleasing to the touch. I am super pleased with the overall user experience, design, features and functionality.

Vorteile: Viber is one of the best and FREE cross-platform voIP and IM software on the market and is highly favorable by many. you get a ton load of features packed into the little app which makes a huge impact on your overall life style. Based on your bandwidth allocation, you can experience crisp and clear video calls and or voice calls anywhere you have cell phone service. This is an awesome little application with many customizable options to make you feel complete and can also reflect your personality with its' emojis, background images etc. Please see a small list of options below: * You can share images of awesome moments.
* Videos of life changing and unforgettable experiences.
* Send short, sweet little voice clips and or video clips rather than typing a message.
* Download a variety of stickers from the market to express you feelings with quick little tap and send.
* Snap and send.
* Doodle and send.
* You have the ability to download the desktop version and use without the need of connecting your device to the internet, making communication super easy and enjoyable.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons at the moment about the application.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Luka R.
UX Designer
Forschung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Great quality calls and a creative instant-messaging platform"

Kommentare: I am communicating with my family and friends using Viber every day. I like how easy it is to use, and that I can use a wide range of fantastic stickers to enrich my conversations with the people I care about.

Vorteile: Viber offers a wide range of communication features, such as instant-messaging, sending pictures and video, as well as offering landline calls at very affordable prices. I love the sticker market that is constantly updated to make your conversations richer and more creative. The stickers really look great and are the best among all other apps of similar purpose. The dark theme that arrived with recent updates is a plus too, I use it a lot and it looks great. Viber always keeps up with the latest trends. It also offers a high level of security to its users. You can customize your online appearance by deciding on whether you want to share your online and seen status, showing your photo, etc. You can also hide chats and have secret ones with your selected contacts to keep things private.

Nachteile: A downside is that the Viber Out is not available in all countries, limiting the number of potential users and having access to cheap landline and international calls. Other than that, I can't really point out any downsides of using this app. Maybe a smaller number of users of Viber, compared to its competitors kind of limits its potential, but that is really all.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Təssərrüfat müdürü
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Review for Viber"

Kommentare: Viber is a communication tool for smartphones and desktop operating systems that provide instant messaging and voice calls over 3G or Wi-Fi networks. The application works on all platforms and can be used from desktop computers. You do not need to register for use. Your phone number is being accepted.

Vorteile: It allows users to send pictures, video and audio messages to each other, as well as text messages. The program supports a large number of mobile operating systems (Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian, Bada) and desktop operating systems (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux). Also, customers can create groups until 200 members.

Nachteile: If you don't have a Wi-fi connection, you are not able to use Viber. In my opinion, this is my most disliked feature. But as I said, at the moment generally I like Viber and still, I will continue use.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Kevin A.
Factory Worker
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"A great way to remain social for free!"

Kommentare: I also love the sticker packs that you can use to express your emotions in any situation. It makes your experience more fun and lively! Sometimes there are some things that you want to say or express that words can not quite do the job and that is where the stickers come in handy! All you have to do is go to the sticker store and download your favorite pack and then you can use them at your leisure! Overall, I was very able to stumble upon Viber almost four years ago and I will continue to recommend it to anyone who does not have Facetime or Skype, or feels that those programs are not the greatest, as I agree. Viber is where it is at!

Vorteile: Viber is a wonderful app that I find far superior to Skype and is a great alternative for me to Facetime, considering I own an Android phone and not an Iphone. Not only does it allow you to make video calls to any other Viber user for free, it also allows you to text them free of charge as well! It is a great way to remain socially connected to friends and family without putting a huge dent in your pocketbook. I have never been a fan of the Iphone which is why I wanted to find something that I could use to make video calls that was as good as, if not better than, Facetime. I have seen my sister in law use Facetime and watch it cut out numerous times and thankfully that has never happened to me using Viber. I also do not want to forget to mention the crystal clear sound and video I have experienced! It is what has impressed me the most about Viber!

Nachteile: Sometimes you get notifications that you have previously disabled in the past but that is nothing major and definitely nothing that is going to stop me from using this excellent App. Other than that I feel like it is a great software/app and I would highly suggest it to anyone!

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Marketing Manager
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Video Calls for Free"

Kommentare: In general, I like using viber as I can keep track of conversations and I can call abroad to other people who have Viber without paying for a call. You cannot do conference calling. It is one-to-one.

Vorteile: I have been using Viber for about 10 years and it keeps improving its user experience and features. Video calls and calls in general are not the most reliable but it depends on the time when you call. They offer features such as location sending, images and video sending as well as fun activities such as sending hand drawn images and gifs.

Nachteile: Reliability of the software when it comes to video calls. Sometimes I have 45 min uninterrupted conversation and sometimes, it cannot last for more than a few minutes. Also, one time, a message that was supposed to be sent to one person, was sent to multiple people ( it was a glitch). I can't imagine if it was a confidential thing.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Tigran P.
risk manager
Bankwesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Review for Viber"

Kommentare: I have very positive overall experience. Viber is a great messenger, with many interesting features. It allows me to create groups, where I can communicate with my colleagues and friends. Also the emojis in Viber are really cool. It has some minor disadvantages, but it very wildly used and I like this app.

Vorteile: First it is available in both IOS and Android platforms, so if you switch from IOS to Android(or vice versa) you would not use your Viber account. Second the interface is very easy to use and it is very easy for you to navigate there. Third you also use it on your laptop(just scan QR code) and you can use your Viber in laptop. It is especially great if you want to have video call with someone(it would provide better video and audio). Also you can see the status of your message, which is not available for some messengers. Last but not least you can create group chats and communicate with friends there, as Viber is a worldwide used app.

Nachteile: There is no availability to search for text inside conversation(sometimes you might need to find specific massages, and the lack of this feature make it difficult to find the message). Also if you get photos and videos from Viber, it will automatically save this media in your phone's gallery. This is quite disgusting for me as the internal free storage decreases drastically over time.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Ajdin K.
Operations Assembler
Industrieautomation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"One of the best International Messengers but not easy to use for beginners."

Kommentare: The overall experience with Viber was actually pretty great! I used it and still use it once in a while with my friends and sometimes business. I enjoy the functionality of Viber and all the Gifs and Emojis that come with it. I would highly recommend the product to anyone!

Vorteile: The most I liked about the software is that I can communicate with my family over the seas for free if they have Viber. As most people know International calling and texting can be very expensive especially calling, well Viber is free If the other party has the same product. Also, Viber has a feature that many other messengers don't have and that is the ability to call landlines and mobile phones, for a fee of course but it is nice to have if you wish to use that feature. One last thing I would like to add and that is that Vibe has more functionalities than most of other messengers such as WhatsApp for example. Some of the examples of those features are group chats, Communities, and Broadcast lists. So yes they have a wider range of features and functionalities.

Nachteile: Ther are two cons I would like to mention about Viber. Due to all the functionalities that Viber has, it is also tougher to use for beginners and it is not fun because i used it for a long time. The other con is that comparing to WhatsApp's community it is much lower. So, for example, the reason why I switched from Viber to WhatsApp is due to the fact that many of my friends and family used WhatsApp. Don't get me wrong I still go back and use Viber with friends that still use Viber however I use more WhatsApp. Overall Viber is a better product then all of the messengers out there.