Über Viber

Dieses Tool für Kundenengagement, mit dem Nutzer*innen die Möglichkeit haben, E-Commerce-Marken zu entdecken, ist ideal für Unternehmen jeder Größe.

Erfahre mehr über Viber

Viber integrates with your phone contact list and helps to communicate effectively. It also maintains your call history.

In addition to, there is no option to back-up my files and contact to cloud storage. The adds appear after every video calls is irritating.

Bewertungen zu Viber

Viber hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.557 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Viber bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.557)

Art
account manager
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viber is a great tool for customer management

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mario Humberto
Mario Humberto
analista de sistemas e desenvolvimento de software in Brasilien

Otima solução de midia para empresas e clientes feedbacks, grupos de trabalho e funil de vendas

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: muito boa, facil de usar, sempre que viajo ativo a ferramenta no celular e falo con minha familia e possivel colocar no computador o notebook e usar o aplicativo so preciso o wi-fi do hotel por que o sim da operadora movel sempre esta sem serviço.
e podemos continuar conectados sem preocuparnos pela rede movel, otima solução.

Facil de usar, ja utilizo desde o lançamento em 2010 e as posteriores versôes e bem legal podemos editar as mensagens enviadas fazer chamadas e ligaçoes de video, criar grupos de brainstorming em projetos de software, excelente para funil de vendas com clientes podemos personalizar o walper para cada conversa e enviar e receber arquivos etc.

os bugs que aconte nas ligações, encerra a video chamada ao receber alguma ligação, ele otimo para outras finaldades podendo ser usado na empresa ou na familia com criptografia de ponta a ponta.

Pagona
Freelancer in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

My Viber

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's important to have tools that do facilitate you and not freeze on you or stuff like that, that I've experienced with other messenger applications. Most of my calls are made via Viber nowdays and I've even been in contact with doctors, teachers of my children and customers from all over the globe. I even erased the application at one time, when I bought a new phone, and after downloading it and requesting the back up history, I had everything on my new phone.

I've used Viber during the pandemic to communicate with loved ones and business partners alike, in so many and easy ways that I've completely replaced my main line and e-mail communication with it. It's a big communications operation room, where I have everyone of importance at the tip of my finger (or my mouse), making my life so much easier and my schedule stress free.

The only times I had a problem was when I used the computer version and my internet provider had problems of their own, since Viber can be used with an internet connection only. But even then, my smartphone saved the day. I used very few data and completed my task.

Rawail
Mechanical Engineer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate

Review for Viber

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is convenient, user-friendly, and works well on the majority of devices. There are also no charges for calling or texting, which is one of the main reasons why this app is so popular. It can be used all over the world and connects us to our family and friends in a matter of minutes.

There are no options in Viber for blocking random calls, and as a result, we have to accept those unknown calls. To connect with your loved ones, you must have a Wi-Fi connection, which is not possible without an internet. Another disadvantage is that we can only call those who have Viber installed on their devices because it does not allow the user to connect to non-Viber users.

Devyani
Devyani
Custom Relationship Associate in Indien
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best alternative for any messaging app like WhatsApp for business as well as people

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Entirely, viber is great alternative for telegram and WhatsApp for businesses and to connect friends as well. Lots of different types of emoji sets makes it very communication friendly app. I have been benefitted much from this app in my business and client communication and client felt it much professional way to communicate than whatsapp.

I have been using this app for 2 years and I can be able to communicate with client professionally as this tool consist of proper communication features available for desktop app. I have been using it like a conference room where I can connect through video call to my team and discuss big projects on single platform seamlessly.

It lags speed while calling on iPhone very badly and even on desktop app sometimes internet get disconnected while video calling. Even sometimes I cannot be able to switch calls in same room.

Ani
Ani
Key account manager in Armenien
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Is Viber good for Business Communication?

Kommentare: Overall, I am satisified with Viber. No need to spend money sending messages or calling clients/partners residing abroad. International calls are rather costy, Viber solves this problem.

Viber is rather user-friendly, does not require frequent updates and expenses. Provides effective internal and external communication. File sending function is of great importance, you can share different formatted files, including PDFs, word documents, high definition JPGs which is helpful for a fast file sharing. Emojis are cool in the written communication where you do not hear the voice and tone of the speaker, they express the emotions easily. You do not necessarily have to use the app on your cell phone, you can install it on your PC or laptop as well.

The quality of video connection during the video calls is not the best. Definitely, it has a need to improve. When you are in a video call and get another notification on your phone, the video will disconnect causing a lot of inconvenience. When you send a photo and decide to delete it from your device, the recipient will no longer have access to it as well.

sameer
manager in Pakistan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Review about Viber

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: “Viber is very easy to use, adding contacts to send instant messages or organize meetings through calls. The audio is pretty good and the use Viber to communicate with my family abroad, we send voice messages, we send pictures and videos all the time. It used to be annoying to be in the middle of a voicemail and lose it entirely due to an interruption like an incoming call or accidental dialing BUT this has recently been fixed so the message is still there waiting to be sent to become. This is an improvement that makes me very happy. However, we still experience “getting lost” on voice calls. design is visually fabulous

Easy to use, I've been using it since the launch in 2010 and the later versions and very cool we can edit the messages sent make calls and video calls, create brainstorming groups in software projects, excellent for sales funnel with customers we can customize walper for each conversation and send and receive files etc.

the bugs that happen in the calls, it ends the video call when receiving some call, it is great for other purposes and can be used in the company or in the family with end-to-end encryption.

desmond
desmond
Head of quality standards and accreditation in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Viber: A great pioneer of voIP calls and messaging

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied using this communication app

Clarity of sound during communication and easy to operate interface

The fact that few people use this amazing social media app.

Teaching and Research Associate in Frankreich
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent communication tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The overall VIBER experience is good. it is an essential communication tool for individuals and companies.

Viber is an excellent business communication tool for companies of all sizes. It offers customers options for e-commerce brand discovery, customer engagement, and customer service. With features such as live chat, in-app messaging, and built-in analytics, this platform helps tremendously in strengthening our relationships with our customers and promoting our products while interacting with my audience.

The problem is that it has not integrated with other applications and you can only do calls. There are no other options.

Accountant in Türkei
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Viber NU

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the tint in the software. Very simple and beautiful. The general operation is also going very well.

I have been using this software for a long time to communicate with my customers and so far I have not encountered any problems.

No job in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Good

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good

Making international calls and good customer service

Not many of my friends use it. And not many friends message on there

Muhammad Rabiul Islam
Accounts Officer in Bangladesch
Import und Export, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It's essential to have apparatuses that in all actuality do work with you and not freeze on you or stuff like that, that I've encountered with other courier applications. The majority of my calls are made by means of Viber now days and I've even been in touch with specialists, educators of my youngsters and clients from everywhere the globe. I even eradicated the application at one time, when I purchased another telephone, and in the wake of downloading it and mentioning the back up history, I had everything on my new telephone.

It is advantageous, easy to understand, and functions admirably on most of gadgets. There are additionally no charges for calling or messaging, which is one of the principal justifications for why this application is so famous. It tends to be utilized all around the world and interfaces us to our loved ones in no time

There are no choices in Viber for hindering irregular calls, and accordingly, we need to acknowledge those obscure calls. To interface with your friends and family, you should have a Wi-Fi association, which is preposterous without a web. Another drawback is that we can call the individuals who have Viber introduced on their gadgets since it doesn't permit the client to associate with non-Viber clients

Anas
Student in Ägypten
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig

A particularly good messaging and phone calling app, but it lacks some features

Kommentare: Honestly, Viber is an incredibly good app, I use it almost every day to contact some of my friends who use it, but what I have benefited the most from Viber is 'Viber Out'. This service has not been found similar on any other site for the same price. Of course, it is a little expensive, but Viber is better than other sites that provide the same service, whether in the price of the service or the quality of the calls.

- Easy and good-looking app interface because of the presence of some attractive colors in the application and simple animation that gives the application a relaxing view. - The application is fast and highly responsive to the user. I think it is well designed and programmed because it is a light app, and it responds smoothly to the user. - 'Viber out' feature, and the ability to give the user a private number when calling. This feature was the first reason for me to get to know Viber, because through this feature I am allowed to make international calls at a much cheaper rate than the carriers, in addition to that they give you a special number. Frankly, this is an amazing feature. - There is no interruption during voice and video calls, unlike many other applications. - A multi-platform application, I can use it either from my Android phone or my laptop, because it is found in many application stores such as Google Play, App Store, and Windows, and the best thing is that there is a web platform.

- The prices of the 'Viber out' service are not uniform in all countries of the world, for example, to make a phone call in Egypt is much more expensive than making a phone call in the United States. - Emojis, I think they need to be improved and modified, I did not like their appearance very much, unlike other applications such as WhatsApp and Telegram. - Customer service is late in responding to support complaints. I sent them an e-mail, and they answered me two days later, which for me is a lot of time to respond to a complaint.

pawan
business head in Indien

My go-to app for communicating with everyone

Kommentare: Viber is a secure and simple mobile messaging service that gives you the ability to communicate in real-time with other Viber users around the world. It also enables you to connect with your contacts through group conversations, voice messages, and video calls, while the Viber Out call feature allows you to reach people who don't have the app installed on their smartphones.

Viber allows its users to contact other users who have the same software throughout the world at no cost. Viber also offers a feature that WhatsApp, LINE and WeChat lack: it can reach out to landlines and mobile phones by paying a fee. Lastly, I would like to state that the service offers more features than other messaging apps, such as WhatsApp. You may opt for group conversations, Communities or Broadcast Lists.

In Viber, it is impossible to block unknown callers. When the Internet connection degrades, the quality of calls made via Viber suffers greatly.

Application reviewer in Sambia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Viber Review

The advantage with Viber is the ability to call and text anyone all over the world at no cost. That's a plus to me, and It's very good to have such an ability in a time when COVID-19 is all over. Secondly, It works on 3G, this is a good advantage because even users still using 3G networks can use Viber and not be barred to only using 4G networks. Thirdly, the app merges with contacts on the phone to receive notifications or prompts on calls and texts from people. Last but not least, the app can be accessed on platforms such as IOS, Android and Windows. This makes it to be used on different machines, not only phones or tablets. The app is user-friendly, hence it's easy to use.

The app has a bug which is not good, it lacks the option for call blocking. We live in a world where people find amusement in pranking others and proceeds of online crimes, the option for call and text blocking should be available to ensure security for the valued customers. In as much using 3G is good for aspects of saving costs in terms of data, the 3rd generation network is really dated because we now have 5G networks. This is another bug in my book, and it needs to fixed very quickly. At times, Viber can't be used without WI-FI. This is limiting to the fact that the devices such as phones, tablet, and computers can use data and not WI-FI should tell that using Wi-Fi alone is really a let-down. The app should be updated to suit the various requirements of users out there. Viber doesn't have a huge following like WhatsApp, the app owners should do some marketing and gain a favourable amount of users and at par with the likes of WhatsApp.

Stepan
as private person in Tschechien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My favourite IM platform

Kommentare: Really pleased with Viber and I use it with all my family to communicate. I also like that there are group chats and information channels, so you can get latest news inside your messenger. My most visited community right now is directly from Ukraine about the conflict. I also integrated Viber with Home Assistant smart home system and family is getting important info from smart home directly to messenger.

Simple, fast and easy communication. Big plus for me is standalone PC app. Ability to pick up call or videocall on PC or phone. No need to have your phone charged and connected 100% you want to use the PC app.

On few occasions, there are problems with graphic driver on one of my laptops with old GTX980M. The problem is realted to Viber, but I have no idea how. Also there was about a year between the time I reported grammar mistake in my native language (czech) and Viber team fixing that.

shikhar
review writing in Nepal
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Viber a secure community

Kommentare: Viber has always been a great medium for communication for me and all the users i have known. we have our privacy and feel secure to use our personal aspects. its fast and dont need high network connection. We can find maximum of my friends, family, educational group and health care services personnel which has been very beneficial for me as per i have to take sessions with my psychotherapist. it has really help me in easy way on the period of lockdown too i could get my sessions via Viber which was good then Zoom and anyother applications. i personally love this product even i have been banned to use for now.

Viber allows you to express yourself through core features such as text messages, stickers, photos, videos and doodles, games, group chats and locations. The app also makes free HD-quality phone and video calls. ... We're not a “one and done” platform where you send a message and the experience ends. we can use viber for business too for creating a business group. educational groups also can be made so all students of a class can be in same place where teachers can relay their messages at once and share important materials for the studies like pdf etc. its now has been not only for social communication but also a great place where we can conduct our different meetings and groups for business, health care, therapies and educational sectors.

Everthing so far is good. But i had a issue of getting banned from using my Viber account as my number was claimed as spam as for viber notification which was not really true. My account got deactivated and i could not activate till now. I tried different customer service methods but i haven't got any solutions yet and i personally feel customer service is quite weak as per my problem showed. Serious consideration should be show in this issue so users who have been in this problem without their 0 fault could feel good to be back to Viber.

Gabriella
Freelancer in Italien
Design, Selbstständig

Messaging & calling never been so easy - and free!

Kommentare: It's an excellent tool for communicating, sharing information, and holding meetings. Given that it is free, giving it a try will undoubtedly save you time. Overall, my experience has been quite excellent. Viber is a fantastic communicator with a lot of cool features. It gives me the ability to form groups through which I may speak with my coworkers and friends. Viber's emojis are also extremely nice.

If my family oversea has Viber, I can communicate with them for free. As most people are aware, international calling and messaging may be highly costly; however, Viber is free if both parties have the same product. Viber includes a feature that many other messengers lack: the ability to contact landlines and mobile phones for a price. This is a wonderful option to have if you want to utilize it. Last but not least, I'd like to point out that Vibe offers more features than most other messaging apps, such as WhatsApp. Group conversations, Communities, and Broadcast lists are just a few of the options available. So, certainly, they have a broader set of functions and capabilities.

You can't block calls from unknown numbers, which I believe is a crucial feature. When there is a terrible WiFi or mobile data signal, I despise it since the quality of vibers degrades and becomes sluggish.

Awnie
Sales Manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

First to the market was Viber

Kommentare: In general, my experience with Vibe was good since I mostly used it for communication with friends and clients. I used it to communicate with my friends using its many emoticons. However, I usually have a stable internet connection so that is the only problem.

Viber is my favourite app because it has an extensive global network of contacts. Using Viber, I can communicate with people anywhere in the world and enable instant communication with others. Viber is the best app for texting, calling, and video chatting. Viber is a free app with better audio quality in regular calls. With Viber, we are able to integrate our phone address book, and each time we choose to call or send a text, the screen prompts us to choose Viber or our mobile carrier. You can share photos from your computer, take pictures, add text to your photos, as well as share pictures you take. With it we have access to a wide range of emoticons that make chats more interesting, and it also offers more security features.

We cannot block a call from an unwanted or unknown user since Viber does not offer the option of call blocking. A weak wireless or 5G signal reduces the quality of the sound. In the absence of a WiFi connection, Viber cannot be used and calling only those who are Viber users is not possible; landline numbers cannot be called. After registering, it tells you with whom you can communicate. Compared with other calling software, video calling isn't as good. Our phone automatically downloads and saves the images and files we receive. Many ads are shown to us.

Ravender
Plant Engineer in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Complete Solution for Communication

Kommentare: my overall experience is good with Vibe as I mostly used it for our daily communications with the clients and with friends. it has a lot of emoticons which I used in conversation with friends. The only thing is that it needs a stable wifi connection which I have most of the time.

Viber is one of the best for providing text, call, and video call services and we can communicate to the whole world instantly. It's a free app with better sound quality in regular calls. Viber integrates phone address book and each time we decide to make a call or text it prompts the screen to call through Viber or mobile carrier. It has the option to share pictures that are on the computer and also the option of taking photos and can put text in images at the same time. it has a wide range of emoticons which makes our chats more interesting and more security options are available.

Viber does not have any option of call blocking so we can not block the call from an unwanted or unknown user. The quality of sound is reduced with low Wifi or 3g signals. Without a Wifi connection, we can not use Viber and we can call only those who are registered on Viber, and no possibility to call on landline numbers. When you registered it informs you immediately who has your number. Video calling is not good as other software. The files or images that are received are automatically downloaded and saved in our phone memory. It shows a lot of use ads.

Product Manager in Philippinen
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Viber

Kommentare: Its the essential communication app for business, school or even home.

Nice user interface, easy to use for communication, you can easily create groups to share file, communicate and interact. can be use for both business and personal.it also have Notes used for reminding your self of the task or event. You have an option to add all of your contact on your phone to your viber.

Its not universally used. Meaning in other countries preferred other communication app than to use viber. it lacks the social media platform to make it more interacting. no one connects their social media account with their viber account so that they have other option to communicate. posting your viber account in social media means you are showing your personal number to others.

Masdiana
Masdiana
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My experience with viber in business settings

Kommentare: Overall, Viber is an excellent forum for simple chatting. While it has some limitations, it is incredibly user-friendly. As far as I'm concerned, Viber is now one of the best options for chatting. I'm delighted to be able to use Viber to communicate with my friends and colleagues and conduct official business.

Viber is a helpful app for people of all generations. It establishes bonds between friends, family, and individuals. Viber allows you to share files, videos, and photographs in addition to messaging and calling. It facilitates the exchange of ideas and improves communication. People consider Viber to be a sharing app because sharing photos doesn't diminish the quality. It is beneficial for teachers, leaders, colleagues, and family to interact with a significant number of people by forming groups—Viber aids in the maintenance of tight bonds. Feelings can be expressed with the aid of stickers and emojis. Viber has several features that can help people communicate more effectively. It is simple to work using a cell phone number.

Viber has many benefits, but it also has several drawbacks. The file-sharing restriction. It can be hard to access upgraded Viber on some mobile devices. Getting old data back after reinstalling Viber is a challenge. Although we can share files, the size of the data we can share is restricted. For Viber's features to work correctly, it needs high-speed internet. Unknown people can often contact you via Viber simply by knowing your phone number. Viber has been updated from an older version, and it is hoped that it will be able to transcend its current shortcomings and continue to improve.

Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viber- an excellent competitor among other communication platforms

Kommentare: I am using it to interact with my family members and my friends, besides this, it makes my job easier. I am on a single click now for my office work. I can guide my colleagues with their office issues by using this platform. Texting the solution, voice messages, and video guidelines, everything is being done through Viber. It's an awesome tool to feel better during communication. Bravo.

I have used some other communications means and finally chose Viber for interacting with my family members and social circle. I did not feel frustrated when I call my friends and family members because of clear audio. It's very cheap source of communication for me to interact my relatives living in different countries. When I was using other platform to communicate with them, we were not comfortable due to bad audio and video reception. Viber resolved this issue and now I can talk to my lovedones without saying them again and again that I am not hearing you clearly. Chatting with friends is made more better by Viber and I always prefer to text my friends during travelling without any issue. I love to send and receive photos of every remeberable moment to my family members and friends. Quality photos can be shared with Viber. It's more better way of interacting globally as compared to other platforms.

Once my friend complained to me during a conversation that I am not clear to him when I checked my internet connection there was an internet signal interruption which was not Viber's problem. Up to this moment, I did not find anything bad regarding Viber. it's all OK.

Mirza
Review in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viber review (Everything that common user should know)

Kommentare: Viber in my case is mostly used in private and business occasions. Making business deals with other companies and people have been successfully done with this app, which is the main reason why I like it and use it in my daily working routine. Fast sharing of any documents, files and photos is very important to me and that is exactly what this app gives me and allows me to do. I highly recommend it to people who are dealing with any kind of business that requires communication with others!

So, let's begin, the best thing about Viber is that it is absolutely free to download and use. Free talking, chatting and video calling application! Who doesn't need one, right? It doesn't matter if you are Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Windows user only thing that you need to do is install the app and connect your phone number with Viber app. After that you should get SMS verification code and basically that is it you are registered and free to use the application, for your calls, messages and much more! It is very reliable app for transferring any kind of files, documents, photos (the quality of photo always stays high), videos etc...The quality of video calls is excellent if you comparing it to other similar apps it is definitely great, probably in top 10 apps if you ask me. Group messaging, chatting and group video calls are very fast and responsive without any mixing voices when people talk . One of my favorite thing is that it is really reliable and private app if you ask me, they have really good privacy policy, which is very important thing for most of the people because everyone loves their privacy. They have cool emojis and sticker for all folks out there who love sending them for fun and laughs, you won't be disappointed in their collection I promise! Just like you won't be disappointed in Viber app and all things that is has to offer, try it out and see for yourself, you have nothing to lose only to gain!

Personally for me the product could always use some updates and everything always can be improved and better, but with Viber their is not much that you can do, so this should be just enough for most of the users. The only thing that could be a little bit improved and better is costumer support which is sometimes not that active and has a slow response. Everything else just fine!

SANDEEP
Student in Nepal

Easy chatting through viber

Kommentare: Overall Viber is really a good platform for chatting in an easy way. Although it has some limitation it's really ease of use . Viber is one of the best application for chatting as far as I m concerned . I am really happy to use Viber for making connection with my friend family and doing official work.

Viber is an useful application for all generation people. It creates connection between friend,family and people. Viber has the features of sharing files, videos and photos besides other messenging and call . It helps for sharing ideas and for better communication. As sharing photos through viber does not degrade the quality people consider Viber as sharing app. For the students, officials, friends and family it is useful to communicate with large number of people creating groups. Viber helps for maintaing strong bonds. The sticker and emojis helps for expressing feelings. Viber has lots of features to help people for better communication. It can be easily operated through mobile number.

Though Viber has various advantages it also has some cons. The limitation for sharing files. Sometimes it is difficult to open upgraded Viber in some mobile. Once the Viber is reinstall gaining old data's is a problem. Though we can share files there is limitation for the size of the data that we share. Viber needs good quality internet for proper operation of its features. Sometimes unknown people can contact through viber simply having information of the phone number. Viber is upgraded from from old version and hope it can overcome its present limitations and develop further.

Lourdes Bernadette
Lourdes Bernadette
Fraud Analyst in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best messaging App I had ever used

Kommentare: I had used Viber since 2013, and I have seen all the themes, upgrades and changing of viber. It has been my best voice and chat app I used for my friends, clients, and family. It’s is very easy and friendly user. There are changes that I did not like but overall I can still say that it’s been the best app I can recommend to anyone. It’s a very convenient to use Viber out where you can call outside of your country to call cellphone number all over the world, and it’s so cheap comparing to skype or other messaging app.

The thing I love with Viber is that almost everyone I know is been using this, from the year 2013, until now, we have been using this for our groups, from work, family and friends. I had been loving their new feature where you can create your own sticker, and it can also be available for public use. This app has been most secured app for messaging that I had used, I can compare this to other app I had used, and this is the only app that I downloaded for my computer. I can attest that I’ve used this app for communication for the past year and it’s the most reliable messenger ever. I loved the feature where I can also verify the person in my contacts using this app, and also it made it so easy for the user to change phone number without deleting the old file from your old account.

I think Viber had deleted their feature where you can download the files from the app and you can send it to your email. The way I can save the file to my email, and it will come to a excel format. It was very convenient before, but now I cannot see that this feature is still available for viber. And another thing I don’t like about Viber is when we use conference call, we cannot see all videos of the participant, unlike Zoom or Facebook. But nevertheless, I been liking the quality of Viber since the year I been using it.