Telegram Erfahrungen

Über Telegram

Sichere Messaging-App, mit der kleine Unternehmen ihre Kund*innen über Neuigkeiten, Veranstaltungen und Werbeaktionen auf dem Laufenden halten können.

Erfahre mehr über Telegram

It's very easy to use and is very nice for the price point. We haven't had any problems so far, so that's good.

Telegram has no policy about blocking inappropriate content - for example, channels & chat that encourage violence against women.

Bewertungen zu Telegram

Telegram hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 5.333 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Telegram bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (5.331)

Alexa
Alexa
Programmierer in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Gutes Kommunikationsprogramm

Es ist für Gruppengespräche gut geeignet.

Es hat leider nicht sehr viel zu bieten.

Lars
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ein Messanger mit vielen Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt ein solider, gut zu bedienender Messanger. Ob man ihn braucht, hängt sicherlich davon ab, auf welche Funktionen man in dem Bereich wert legt. Im Bereich der Messanger-Gruppen liegt Telegram weit vorne.

Messanger gibt es einige, so viele Funktionen wie Telegram bietet kaum einer. Insbesondere die Gruppenfunktionen sind sehr umfangreich.

Leider gibt es hier auch sehr viele Gruppen mit fragwürdigen Inhalten, und Telegram tut nichts dagegen. Das liegt sicherlich auch daran, dass es hier sehr leicht ist, öffentliche Gruppen anzulegen. Für manche Unternehmen ist es daher ein wichtiger Kommunikationskanal.

Sales and Marketing in Brasilien

Telgram always one step ahead

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We use it on a daily basis not only to talk to customers but also to talk to our internal team more easily. It is an essential tool for the smooth running of the company

Telegram allows the transfer of files very easily, making it possible to send images/videos without losing quality during the transfer. The secret chat option is very interesting. We use telegram to chat with customers for its ease of use and good functionality. The possibility of being in several groups of diverse subjects is very important.

The only problem with telegram is that people still don't feel like migrating from a another app for this one so not all people use it

Abdulsalam
Graphic Designer in Nigeria
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Telegram: The Swiss Army Knife of Messaging Software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Telegram has helped a lot in my graphics business. I was able to join channels that allow me to find freelance graphic design jobs. I was able to deliver most of the paid works on Telegram because I could send documents in their actual, uncompressed sizes. And because Telegram's local and cloud backup feature was so efficient, most of my work, messages with clients and sent and/or received files were always saved across all devices.

The main thing about Telegram, of course, is too many features! For messaging software, Telegram offers more and does more. I can delete messages at any point in time for both me and the person I'm messaging. I can customize my interface with my preferred colour schemes (I am a huge fan of customization). I can search for channels that offer services on anything ranging from Movies, games, news about new trends and the latest graphic designs. And that is just the tip of the iceberg!

The irony is, that what I like most about Telegram is also what I like least. It has so many features that I forget it's primarily a messaging app. Also, the UI customization is quite complicated and hard to grasp, it took me quite some time to work my way around it. The PC app also does not have the feature to automatically resume downloads when they are cancelled for some reason. And the most common grouse almost every Telegram user has. It is not visually appealing.

Sidharth
Implementation Manager in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Interactive app for Team communication

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Till date my experience has been satisfactory, for my professional task I shifted from whatsapp to telegram because I can search for target groups and join them, every app has some pros n cons but at user level my overall experience is good.

You can add any number of participants in Team groups, that what makes it different from other chat apps, communications is easy, creating a group is easy with contacts, search options works amazing and can connect with target work groups globally.

The look and feel, customization should be there, only two themes are there dark and light. security is enabled but too many spam groups are there, at time it become tough to understand which one is the safest one. Chances of hacking is there, I saved few messages in past but 2-3 months back after an update I am unable to view those messages, also after update app it was working bit crazy, no code was been send, had to switch off my device and then it worked fine.

Abiel
Gerente in Panama
Fotografie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

La Mejor App para comunicarse

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Para mí es la mejor app de comunicación, no me ah dado ningún problema y no tiene nada que envidiarle a ninguna otra app, es súper divertida de utilizar y muy intuitiva.

Es un software muy intuitivo, fácil de utilizar, y lo que más me encanta es su seguridad en el envío y recepción de mensajes, su política de privacidad es una de las mejores que se encuentran en el mercado, brindándonos el confort de poder compartir lo que deseemos. El envío y recepción de archivos también es genial, no se limita y nos brinda está excelente opción. de verdad estoy muy complacido con la utilización de esta app y te invito a qué la puedas usar también!!

Lo que menos me ah gustado es que son pocos en general los que utilizan esta app, pienso que es así porque están acostumbrados a otra y no les han dado la oportunidad a esta, la cuál estoy seguro de que si la llegan a utilizar serían su primera opción ante todas las demás, mi lista de contactos y amigos va creciendo poco a poco pero por lo demás todo a la perfección ✨

Data Analytics Manager in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good free instant messaging app

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, despite the privacy and security concerns, Telegram has been an invaluable tool to our organization as we were scaling up. Communication has been swift and I believe we have maximized Telegram as a free tool.

I like how it's easy to use and scale out to a team or to a company. It helps a lot that it's basically free to use.

Being free to use also comes with disadvantages. Privacy is limited to a certain degree. I would sometimes receive unsolicited messages from unknown persons.

Naiiera
illustrator in Ägypten
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Telegram is an amazing app for managing everything

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Telegram doesn't look like any social media app, it helps me to be productive and focused. I have a lot of educational channels inside it that give me tons of information daily or weekly. Another amazing thing is that it's very customizable, I can adjust every small detail to fulfill my taste.

Most of my friends always complain that the notifications appear very late on their phones, which makes it difficult to communicate with them fastly.

Kid
Kid
Music Producer in Südafrika
Musik, Selbstständig

Telegram all the time

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Super

One of the best features is being able to share large file sizes with any format.

No cons at the moment everything works great.

Cricri
Cricri
FREELANCE in Bulgarien

A great communication channel

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Telegram is really a great app, I have also installed it on my PC which is very handy, I can save photos or links on my phone in the saved messages and retrieve them directly on my PC without any manipulation.
Overall fairly easy to use and secure.

Allows for easy and secure communication. The fact that you can save messages, photos and other information is very useful. Its many security features are reassuring. Being able to create a chanel is a plus for business.

Sometimes I struggle a bit with certain features that could be more intuitive.

eric lionel
eric lionel
CEO in Kamerun
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

the best in heavy file sharing for a messaging software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: on the whole the telegram interaction is good because

the sharing of heavy files on telegram is a good thing the absence of publicity the speed of the exchanges also I like the fact of being able to read all the messages which were written before my integration in a telegram group finally the possibility of having robots pleases me and the fact of being able to make business

telegram is not democratized also in a telegram group it is not possible to follow the comments of a post because all these comments appear in the group as messages

desmond
desmond
Head of Quality Standards and Accreditation in Ghana
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Telegram: My preferred social media app

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very impressed with all its ramifications

Security, easy layout interface and sound clarity during voice and video chatting.

Nothing I can think of. I am satisfied with all the options Telegram offers as a communication app

Freelancer in Jordanien
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The most popular social media application through which messages can be sent

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A very wonderful application, easy to use, and has very many features that make it distinct from the rest of the social networking applications, and it is also characterized by complete security, as it can be strongly encrypted, making it one of the most secure programs.

Recently, the Telegram app has gone viral, and the reason for this is that there are constant updates and powerful features that we are fascinated with. One of the strongest features that I like is the ability to hide the phone number and hide the last seen Also, the ability to translate messages within the app is one of the latest features of Telegram, which allows users to translate messages to and from any language without having to rely on an external translation app. Another feature I haven't seen in other apps is the ability to edit or replace photos after sending. If you send a wrong picture or without writing the text you want, you can easily edit it or replace it with another picture, in addition, you can activate the automatic deletion of messages and conversations after 24, 7 hours, days or months depending on what you want. Choose. Also, if you are the type who likes privacy and confidentiality, you can encrypt the message so that only you and the other party can read it. A very popular hidden feature for channel and group owners is the ability to protect content, so that channel and group owners who share exclusive content can prevent followers from saving their photos or video, taking a screenshot, or forwarding messages

One of the strongest flaws that I encountered is that the application consumes the phone battery very much, also there is no possibility to download multiple files at once.

mohamed
freelancer in Ägypten
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Telegram is the king of communication platforms, whether personal or business

Kommentare: I use it every day, whether in my personal life or at work. It is a really great application and provides me complete privacy through its use three-layer encryption, which makes it more secure than other applications , It is very easy to use and can be used even if my phone does not work through the computer.

Download Telegram for free for Android through the Google Play Store and for iPhone through the Apple Store or for the computer through Telegram Web. Telegram data is stored in Telegram servers and not on your device. Telegram features three-layer encryption, which makes it more secure than other applications. You can use it from many devices simultaneously. Telegram uses the MTProto protocol to encrypt users' data The telegram channel is a main reason for using the telegram program. There are two types of telegram channel( a public channel that anyone can access and a private channel that no one enters except through an invitation), Unlimited number of people can join your telegram channel ,Whenever an activity is done on the channel, a notification will be sent to all members , Share files such as photos and videos. Compressed documents and files - ZIP, RAR, EXE, etc. You can share large files up to 1.5GB .

The contact list is based on phone numbers and requires mobile calling permissions . No possibility of voice messages . You cannot know the status of a contact

Customer Service in Kenia

The Great All In One Messaging Platform

Kommentare: My overall impression is positive. I've used several other chat apps, but this one is by far the best and most useful of them all. It includes the majority of the features that are required in a chat application. I also recommend this app to all other users.

It is without a doubt the most effective texting administration available. This device outperforms its competitors from every angle. However, if I must make a reference to what I like best about this stage, I will mention the ability to send large documents. I use this device to communicate with my coworkers. I occasionally need to send documents from various organizations in order to receive quick feedback from individuals. Telegram assists me in doing that in a natural way. I can use Telegram Web on my work area program without having to install the application. This is extremely useful when dealing with on-the-go situations. All of the talking points are accessible on this, much like other standard informing applications.

Telegram does not have a short story feature because most users prefer to share their activities through short clips or photos. It does not support video calls, and the world has shifted away from physical conferences or meetings in favor of video calls. The sender has the ability to delete messages from chats, which causes confusion about what was discussed in between. We can't tell if the other person is online or offline because the status isn't displayed.

CEO in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

This has to be my most favorite app on my phone and PC.

Kommentare: It is a really awesome app. I love it so much that it is in my most favorite and most used apps. I use it for anything and everything.

It is cross-device compatible. It works great on all devices with really awesome features. The search engine is quite handy as it gives me multiple results almost seems universal. I probably use it more than Google. The ability to send large files is definitely one of my most favorite features

I'll begin by saying nothing is perfect in this world and this applies here. Having said that I feel like it is almost perfect except for just a few things. It lacks the blocking feature for blocking people I want to ignore. The user interface could be better organized especially the settings. I really to struggle to find some of the settings eg when I want to clear data to free up my storage. It took me a while to get to it. Sometimes the search engine doesn't show me all available searches while if I use another persons account it brings different searches than mine.

Nimit
Freelancer in Indien

Telegram Review

Kommentare: Telegram offers a number of features that set it apart from other apps. The application's registration process is simple, and it provides a number of security features. Text conversations can also include Emojis and stickers, and voice calls are of high quality. It is the best chatting application in the world!! It has excellent and fast voice access between the two parties, video calls are of high quality up to FHD with sound consistency with the picture, privacy settings have many options, the processing menu offers many operations that make it easier for the user to use the application, and it is the best chatting application in the world!

Telegram boasts more security features than any other chat software, with the Secret chat encryption feature demonstrating its privacy and security the finest. It's quick and secure, and the recipient receives data quickly. We can share up to 1 GB of video as well as many photographs and photos. It also includes a vast cloud-based storage memory, allowing us to save our cellphone's memory capacity while storing data in the cloud. We may share the actual-size file over Telegram. Animation and stickers are attractive and appealing.

As with everything, there is a counter-argument. Despite the fact that Telegram is an application that gets better with each version. It lacks some of the details that other similar apps, like as Stories, include. As a user, I've seen people say that they don't use Telegram because it doesn't allow them to post tales; if it did, Telegram would be their preferred messaging service. To make it easier or more intuitive for some people, I'd like the call and video call buttons to be combined.

Electrical Engineer in Saudi-Arabien

Safe and Secure Chatting App

Kommentare: Really amazing experience with Telegram.
In short, the program provided me with all the features I needed, such as sharing files of various formats and sizes.
Full control over privacy and security settings.
It also enabled me to create interactive channels and take advantage of the bot to provide services to my clients.
All this and more for free, I am completely satisfied with this program and highly recommend it

Telegram is one of the best social media programs I have used I really like the protection of privacy data and this is very important to me. I can customize data sharing, information, appearance status, etc. very nicely. The most important thing that I love about Telegram is the ability to easily share files of very large sizes, up to two gigabytes. When you share photos with friends, the photos keep their original quality, unlike some other chat programs that reduce the quality of the photos.

I always struggle with the quality of voice and video calls. I am experiencing a lot of stuttering and sound delay even though I am using a very fast internet.

Mahmudul islam
Mahmudul islam
Civil engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ad free best instant massaging software

Kommentare: By my user experience, I have to Telegram is the best instant massaging software available now. It has quick file sharing system. I can also share large video file to any person or In a group. Chat option is highly secured ,plus we we can easily communicate with my family member from any place.
Most interesting thing it provide huge cloud based storage, unlike line app it stored data for many days.

Best thing I notice, it has ad free environment, which give me chance to work comfortably with my team member. It provides great sharing option which is pretty fast, I can easily share large document files, images, videos to my team member . Our chat also have high quality encryption, which provide top class sequrity also. Interface is very easy to learn and use. We can communicate with international client easily because of availability of many countries.

I did not find many thing to complain about telegram. Through I did not understand other team member is online or offline, unlike Whatsapp have this feature available.

Daniel
Financial Advisor in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Team Communications Messaging Platform!

Kommentare: I have been using it for social messaging, as well as work and it's been so far the best communications platform available on the market at the moment.

Instant messaging service Telegram is without a doubt the best available today. Telegram has numerous advantages. My favorite feature of this platform is the ability to send large files. My team members and I use this to communicate with one another. It is sometimes necessary to send different types of files in order to be able to have quick responses from people. Through Telegram, I can do this intuitively. Additionally, Telegram Web is available on my desktop browser without even having to install the app. Working on the go has never been easier. As with regular messaging apps, it provides all the normal chatting features.

In this world, nothing is perfect. That being said, the Telegram messenger comes very close to being perfect. The app does have a few shortcomings, though. I wish the user interface had been a little more organized. Occasionally, I find it difficult to find some settings within the menu itself. Apart from that, I don't have any complaints.

Ravender
Plant Engineer in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best For Daily Chats

Kommentare: My overall experience is great. I have used much other chat app but found this one of the best app and more useful than all other applications. it has most of the features that are required in the chat application. and I recommend this application to all other users

Telegram has more security features than any other chat apps and the Secret chat encryption feature is the best example of its privacy and security. It’s fast and secure and the recipient gets data in no time. We can transfer videos up to 1 GB and also can share multiple images and Photos. It also has a large cloud-based storage memory and we can save the memory capacity of our cellphone and store data on its cloud. Through telegram, we can share the file of actual size. Animation and stickers are fancy and favorable.

Telegram does not have the short story feature as most of the users like to share what they are doing through short clips or pics. it does not support video calls and we know due to the Covid pandemic most of the world is shited to video calls rather than physical conferences or meetings. the sender can delete the message from chats which creates confusion of what thing was talked about in between. We can't easily figure out the opposite person is online or offline because it doe not show the status.

Shasta
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Small Office Communications Tool For Us

Kommentare: Telegram has been a great tool since the first day we started using it. It has almost completely replaced email for all internal uses. The native desktop app has always been treated well and has had great compatibility with the mobile and web versions. Fast sharing of large files remotely that are stored server side has been in invaluable tool countless times, searching history for tidbits of information has saved countless hours of head ache, and best of all for the six years we've been using it we've had no major issues or outages.

- Forever history, with good search tools. - Local backups. - Geraniums file limits and storage. - Great UI customization. - Spell checking. - Group chat - Channels

- Stickers and GIFs can be distracting in a professional tool. - Not a huge market share for social notifications, but the followers you do get are more dedicated. - Contacts can delete history with you, and it will delete your history of them as well.

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch

The Perfect All-in-One Messaging Platform

Kommentare: Email is a bit outdated nowadays. For a digital marketing agency owner like me, it's very important to use a secured instant messaging service. I am always concerned about my data privacy and I was looking for a platform that doesn't lack any features also, which proves me a good privacy option. Telegram does the best in both cases. So I am quite satisfied with Telegram and the fun fact is that I have convinced some of my clients and friends to shift to Telegram. They are also satisfied with the overall service. The Saved Messages option in this app lets you use your Telegram account just like cloud storage. This is very convenient when I want to collect a file on the go for future use.

Telegram is undoubtedly the best instant messaging service out there. In every aspect, this tool crushes its competitors. But if I have to mention the thing that I like most about this platform, I will mention the ability to send large files. I use this tool to communicate with my team members. Sometimes, I have to send files of different formats to have quick feedback from the people. Telegram helps me to do this in an intuitive way. Also, I can use Telegram Web on my desktop browser without even installing the app. This is very convenient while working on the go. Moreover, all the chatting features are available on this just like other regular messaging apps.

Nothing is perfect in this imperfect world. But honestly speaking, Telegram messenger is almost perfect. But there are a few things that I don't like about this app. For example, the user interface could have been a bit more organized. Sometimes, I have to struggle a bit to find some settings from the menu itself. But other than that there is nothing that I hate actually.

Adams
Freelancer in Nigeria
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Telegram or no other App

Kommentare: By and large, it is an extraordinary application for moment correspondence and having conversations with associates, clients, sellers and then some. It makes my gadget free in RAM and diskspace. It empowers me to share pictures to be conveyed in same quality. The record once shared remaining parts accessible for download. It empowers to have bunches with immense number of individuals for having conversations and sharing on bigger stage.

As a rule, Telegram is as protected or more secure than most other visit applications. It very well may be contended that WhatsApp's start to finish encryption on all informing is a superior methodology, however the organization's connections to Facebook might wind down security advocates. Additionally, on the off chance that no doubt about it "secret visits" highlight, you're getting a similar degree of start to finish encryption. On top of this, clients can't advance or screen capture messages covertly visits, and messages can be customized to fall to pieces. Erasing a message additionally erases it for everybody on the help, and clients have the choice to erase their own messages, however other clients' messages, as well.

It is so protected to utilize that numerous clients can share anything, including private pictures of anybody, even nakedness also. That is horrendously appalling. They ought to limit those clients who run nakedness in the Telegram gatherings and local area. Any other way, I don't have any problem[s with] Telegram. I'm an exceptionally fulfilled client of Telegram.

Jorge
Marketing Systems Manager in Chile
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect substitute for WhatsApp

Kommentare: We are a distributed organization with employees from different time zones and by switching to Telegram we have our communications organized by topic, use hashtags for easy reference, pin messages to highlight useful information, create polls that help decision making, integrate with other services for holiday notifications, automate important notifications, etc.

It's free and that makes it perfect in the value-cost ratio, since you would need a paid plan in other services to get similar features. The transition from WhatsApp was really easy... you can even export chats so you preserve the history of your communications. You can do so much more in Telegram compared to WhatsApp and it's strictly better in terms of privacy and security of the data you're sharing. The sole fact that it isn't owned by Facebook is more than enough to switch over your whole company to Telegram.

If someone has used WhatsApp (which everyone has at this point) it will be a no brainer to switch and start using Telegram, so there aren't really cons.