Telegram Bewertungen

von Telegram Messenger

Über Telegram

Sichere Messaging-App, mit der kleine Unternehmen ihre Kund*innen über Neuigkeiten, Veranstaltungen und Werbeaktionen auf dem Laufenden halten können.

Erfahre mehr über Telegram

Zeigt 1.406 Bewertungen

Tigran H.
Developer
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"The best messaging app"

Kommentare: Overall it is Great app for using in web, mobile desktop with super fast messaging and all new features.

Vorteile: There are couple of thinks that are advantages of Telegram.
One it so fast compared with others, Using this software on old phone you will see how fast and lightweight is it.
Second it the first app I've met that provided message deletion when you accidentally typed wrong message for you and other side.
Third it the first app that implamated fast video recording functionality like audo recording.

Nachteile: Truly telling now this is the best software but I could mention a little drawbacks I've seen, It has Video call in past but now it's not available, new features are firstly coming to iphone than to android phones, beside those ones nothing at all because this is the best.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Mohammed M.
Mechanical Design Enginner
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2020

"It's now the My Best Chatting App"

Kommentare: Telegram is the Best chatting and calling app, it's free, stable and full of features

Vorteile: 1- chat and calls free with your people.
2-Telegram Network is more secure than other chatting apps .
3-Telegram calling service isn't blocked in my country, but other apps are blocked.
4- you can share pictures files or docs freely with your contacts.
5- Secret Chat feature too is a very good feature to be added.
6-all languages are supported.
7-Privacy and Security section is very detailed and secure for users.
8-the app include a pass-code feature so you can make sure that even your phone gets unlocked no one can see your messages.
9-Bots are supported and auto messages .
10- all Languages are supported.
11-The Dark theme mode is looking awesome .

Nachteile: 1-the account deletion takes a very long time to go under effect (6 months) this option should be adjustable by user.
2- the user don't have the option to choose theme colors.
3- there's no option to choose the chat background.

• Bewertet am 17.5.2020
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2019

"Telegram Needs a Lot of Work to be an Elite Messenger App"

Kommentare: It honestly feels like a task to open this software up each day and I always have all the negative aspects on the top of my mind every time because I feel Telegram doesn't really care about their users or they'd rebuild the entire software in a way that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, scam/spam free, extra features and with easy support and training. Right now the main reasons I use this software are because all my cryptocurrency family uses it and there's some vendors I work with. Other than that, it nearly gives me a panic attack opening this software daily.

Vorteile: All my cryptocurrency members and family are using this app which is the main reason I started using it in the first place. It has good marketplace features. It has great privacy options and the ability to call users. I like creating groups and managing them within this app. Bots can help the business a lot and sometimes I do find legit vendors that are great to work with.

Nachteile: There are many things this software needs to do to improve itself. First, navigation is HORRIBLE!! It's so impossibly difficult to navigate through all the groups and personal chats to find relevant chats. Some of which were buried for weeks and I didn't even realize it. How about some sort of organizing feature? This alone NEEDS TO HAPPEN or I will look elsewhere for a better chatting software. Second, there are sooooo many scams and fake accounts on this app that I seriously wonder how many people have lost money here or had their lives wrecked. I for one have already lost thousands of dollars in scams that I thought would be legit vendors. Turns out, they just shut down their account and start a new one... Tried to contact support about this but... where is support? Shouldn't it be easy to get support help on this software, especially after they tried to raise $1B+ for cryptocurrency token? Comon... this should be the FIRST thing in any business. Users, how can we determine who is fake and who isn't? Some of my groups have sooo many spam/scammers posting shill's that I literally had to hire someone to create a bot to ban the spammers for me. And managing my own groups, I can only see so far down the list of who is in the group? Why can't I see everybody?? I want to contact each group member and it only shows a fraction of them. It's not visually appealing or easy to navigate. It feels like a software built in the early 2000's to be honest.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Jonathan L.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Highly Accessible Encrypted Chats"

Kommentare: A significant amount of my business is done over chat apps rather than email. They've become so robust over the years that I can send files, photos, etc. and skip email completely. I was using WhatsApp for about 6 months before joining Telegram because of its superior accessibility. I loved that I could download an app on my iPad, iPhone, and Mac and have my messages pushed to me. WhatsApp would fail me if I lost my phone because it was mobile based. I also loved that I could start a "channel" including my business partners where they could follow news or notices internally without having to create a group.

Vorteile: Definitely my favorite thing about Telegram is that its accessible on every device. There's a native app for iPhone/Mac/iPad/Android... This is incredibly important for my business because we travel often and sometimes encounter situations where a phone is lost or stolen. Unlike WhatsApp, which is phone-only, Telegram allows you to open your computer, get wifi, and receive all your chats as if nothing happened. That feature alone has saved my business countless times.

Nachteile: Getting started with Telegram takes a bit of patience to figure out all the features. For example, it isn't immediately clear what the difference is between a chat and a secret chat. And the UI's create chat button only has the secret chat option, which creates the chat locally on the device instead of cloud pushed to all your devices. It would be nice to have more clarification and a 'create normal chat' button so it's obvious that there is even a second option.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Eduardo C.
Supply Chain Manager
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2020

"Telegram is the future in instant messaging apps"

Kommentare: Sometimes I must leave the office to provide to attend to the different clients of our organization, so we adopt Telegram as a messaging tool between collaborators and supervisors, so that we can publish the tasks of the day and we can Be in communication day by day.

Vorteile: I like Telegram because it has extensive customization options. The best thing about this software is that it allows you to interact with all the members of the organization, regardless of the department they are in. Another feature that I like is to store the conversation history. Also, I like the fact that it is available on different platforms, so all collaborators can install it on their mobile devices.

Nachteile: I have found no downsides to Telegram as of yet. It is a software that has surprised me a lot for the amount of utilities that we can give it.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2020
Jamil A.
Chief Accountant
  • Bewertet am 30.12.2019

"Why Telegram is the safest communication way"

Kommentare: With Telegram I communicated with my friends and relatives. Also I used telegram for business purposes.

Vorteile: Telegram is the first communication software that does not share any data with the different parties. That means your conversation will not be shared with anyone. Besides Web version of the software helps to use the software with computer.

Nachteile: Unfortunately the software does not offer any video call option. Moreover, during the voice calls I observed a lot of cuttings on the line.

• Bewertet am 30.12.2019
Akshay K.
Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Telegram surpasses other chatting platform as it offers the most features"

Kommentare: Telegram is highly recommendable to everyone and surpasses almost every other chatting platform.

Vorteile: Telegram has the best stickers , user friendly interface and is also one of the most secure chatting platform with the Secret chat option available. It also is highly customisable. It even has channels where only the admin has the ability to post in the group.

Nachteile: The app appears to be sometime messy and its hard to know what features has been implemented after an update and where to enable the features

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Irina P.
Financial Consultant
Versicherung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"One of the best messangers"

Vorteile: For me telegram is not just a messenger, it is my working space, my storage, my study space etc. I chat to my friends and colleges. And I like that allows you to hide tour phone number. You can just share your unique id and chat. Also, it is very comfortable to create channels or group chats and share information.

Nachteile: I mainly use it on desktop, and in the desktop version, it is impossible to add a few accounts, you can use just one account.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Rashmika N.
Human Resources Executive
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Best messenger app with a cloud"

Kommentare: Best messenger app in this era.

Vorteile: Easy to use. No complex surface. Telegram has its own cloud for storage so the media files doesnot store in our mobile or computer memory and makes the memory low. Unlimited connections on groups. Availability of channels in telegram.

Nachteile: Consumes some more data. Takes a bit time to connect. When telegram is not updated some messages are not available until the update is done.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Felipe M.
Coordinate Finance
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Best instant messaging app"

Kommentare: One of the best instant chat apps out there. I can connect easily, keep backup in the application itself, do research and control group members in a much more efficient way.

Vorteile: There is no need for backup, group conversations are on the cloud.

Nachteile: Not all of my contacts have access to the tool, so I can't stop using the competitor and just be with Telegram.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Jessica D.
Customer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven
Baumaterial, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2020

"Telegram = Texts That Transcend Encryption for Total Privacy"

Kommentare: Want privacy? Telegram. Want total security in the messages you send and or receive? Telegram. Wanna keep up with the Joneses and keep your privacy in check, no matter what technological advances may come? Telegram. In the span of seconds, upon pressing "Get" on the app in the app store, Telegram downloads as a cute little robin blue box, allows you to sign in and sign up that first time, through either a preexisting app already in use like Facebook, or through an entirely new clean email sign up, and from there, just get your people to follow suit, and then all parties are covered and can customize their privacy features in the app itself, like that self-destructing option where messages, upon arrival or after being sent, are POOF! Gone. After a few seconds or minutes or hours or days, up to you.

Vorteile: Ever feel a pang of fear or the ever pressing weight of wariness as your finger hovers over that send button in your text messages? Not necessarily for any criminal-like related entity, not at all, but just for your, and your recipient's, general privacy and possible lack there of? Ever desire the impenetrable promise of total privacy, for your info, thoughts, feelings, MESSAGES? Wake up ya goose, Telegram may sound old-fashioned and outdated, but is is anything but! In fact, Telegram has the most up to date and highest level of encryption that keeps up with the latest technological advances that threaten to undermine people's privacy and ensures it. It ACTUALLY does what it promises, and I will not tell you how I know that, but I do in the strictest most impervious sense, it enables a complete layer of security that cannot be breached or broken, and frankly, Telegram and its competitor Signal are the ONLY to do so, at least to my awareness. Either of these apps legitimately give you 100% privacy in the messages you send & receive. You can even enable further privacy features to bolster your sense of protection, such as enabling your messages to self-destruct after a certain amount of time, say five minutes or a week, to be forever gone, lost in the ether, never to be found again, FOR REAL. Yes, it's undoubtedly the mafia's go to as well, but hey, don't hate the player, hate the game. Telegram can envelope you in total security (see what I did there).

Nachteile: The only con for Telegram, and by proxy Signal, is that your respective recipient(s) must have the app installed on their phone as well, and must be signed in/have an account, which you can do instantly by signing in with a modality of options, ie Facebook, etc, and you only have to do it that first time, so it's pretty effortless, in order for the both of you to enjoy that total promise of privacy. Well worth the five seconds of downloading it and signing in and up though and well worth the time it takes to let others know what you now know. Telegram or BUST.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2020
Elbek K.
Research Assistant
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020

"Telegram Messenger Review"

Kommentare: I use Telegram as my daily communication system with my friends, family and coworkers. And it is partially my news and some reading source. Experience has steady and fairly reliable.

Vorteile: Simplicty - This messenger is simple to use, intuitive interface, common feature elements Security - Telegram uses encryption algorithm called AES-256, which is very common and reliable encryption system Design language - Design used in all platforms are minimalist, yet full of features Platform independent - I personally use this messenger in at least 3 platforms(Android, Windows, Linux) and they offer apps for Apple products as well. Even web interface is easy to use. Feature set - I have been using telegram since early versions. It had many core features in older versions. But overtime, through many updates, it added many more features (like voice call, video message, polls and etc.)

Nachteile: Access to phone numbers - Telegram requires to have phone number and it uses underlying phone number contacts in Telegram as well. It is quite understandable with security concerns, but it would be great if it was possible to use it without actual phone number Lack of video calls - I use telegram as my main communication platform, but video call feature lacks. For video calls I have to rely on other apps (like imo, Skype or WhatsApp). If it had video call feature I would solely use Telegram Customizability - Although interface is farely intuitive and good looking. I would like to change some elements. I can change some elements (like color scheme, background image), some more customizable app would not hurt.

• Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Supun S.
Student
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Telegram - The best instant messaging application"

Kommentare: When discussing about the overall experience of using Telegram, telegram is a great application for instant messaging. Many features are included in it for our satisfaction. We can get many advantages from that features. Only few annoying things in Telegram and those are not such big issues to throw away the application. Telegram is being popular with people and after some time this application will be like WhatsApp that an application everyone use. Video calling feature also will introduce soon. After these things happen, Telegram will be the best instant messaging application.

Vorteile: Telegram is one of a best instant messaging application I have ever used. Telegram has many interesting features that can attract users to use that application instead of other instant messaging applications. The first thing is, Telegram is a free application. No cost for everything in it, no subscriptions and no advertisements popping up. No matter you have android, apple, windows or desktop, this application can be used in any device. Telegram is a cloud based application. Therefore we can access our account at any time. Though it is cloud-based, privacy is at a higher level. All chats are encrypting by them. One cool feature that I found is that we can send any number of photos, any large media file through this application. From other applications we cannot do this thing. Telegram has another feature called self-destructing chats. We can start a self-destructing chat by setting timer and it deletes out chat automatically when the timer runs out. When we are in group chat, our phone number is not visible to others if do not save our numbers. This is also a good privacy option.

Nachteile: Telegram does not have any serious disadvantages in my opinion. I am using this application for a long time but I did not find any bad thing. Only few annoying things can be found. One is the popularity of the application. This application is not spread widely yet. In that case we have to face problems because everyone does not use Telegram like other instant messaging applications. Amount of stickers, emojies in the store is lower when comparing with other applications. Video calling is not introduced yet. A small quality drop occurs when sending photos and videos through the application, but not much as other applications.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Ryan L.
Digital Designer
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"I've not seen a better Whatsapp Alternative yet"

Kommentare: I use it as a more secure tool for messaging, and as of this year I trust it more than any other messaging application.

Vorteile: It functions similar to Whatsapp, which was my primary messaging app. It's secure, free to use and has amazing features built in. Even has a dark mode. Now that's something worth writing home about.

Nachteile: There's no video call option which I'm patiently waiting for. I would like to say it's coming soon, but I doubt that. The only thing thats holding me back the most.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Lisandro R.
Head of Marketing
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Telegram has become a essential part of our business"

Kommentare: I, as a lot of people, was a WhatsApp user. Everyone was using it, so I did. But one day, our CEO proposed to use Telegram for team communication so we can separate personal conversations from the business-related ones. At first, I was like "Why?" but then I fell in love with it and stayed with it. Well, WE (the whole team) fell in love with it. We LOVE the stickers a lot. They make chatting so much more fun. And more and more are added. Also, it's WAY more secure than WhatsApp so it was normal for us to use it for business.

Vorteile: I like the features a lot. It has many many chat-related features my teammates and I didn't know we needed like bots, messages deletion and (live) stickers. WhatsApp came to have some of these features years later (and some it still doesn't have). Telegram has always been ahead of its time. We also love how it's cloud-based so we can use it in several devices with instant syncing between them. Right now, we are using Telegram group features to increase our private communities between our clients and they are loving it as much as we do. The moderation and permissions tools as well as the capabilities of the Telegram groups are amazing. Also, bots have given us possibilities we ignored before.

Nachteile: The only thing I would complain about Telegram is that it's not as popular as WhatsApp. Maybe more could be done to market it? Telegram is way superior to WhatsApp but most of my contacts are still using it.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
James H.
Teaching & Learning
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2019

"Telegram one of the best instant messaging applications."

Kommentare: Using this application has been a great experience, being honest, I really enjoy it when I use it, it is very comfortable and friendly, super fast, I am in many groups and channels, I also share with family, friends, sending photos and files, and it is A pretty good benefit, and I hope to continue using Telegram, and also that it is free and gives me all these functions, I am totally satisfied.

Vorteile: Telegram has a very attractive interface, I love using this application, I can connect with my loved ones in an easy and safe way, it has many functions that are really amazing, share my location, create groups, add a bot, voice calls, create channels and much more, the most complete messaging application is called Telegram, available on multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, I use it daily to send photos and files, audios and sometimes I receive calls, and the best thing is that everything It is based on the cloud, which ensures that my messages and files are completely secure, without the need to make a backup. I use it on my mobile phone and on my computer and I don't even have to disconnect, the synchronization level is very successful and it never fails, I keep up to date by joining several channels according to my tastes, I really like plants, so I use the engine Telegram search and I'm looking for something related to plants and I find it and I join that channel or group, where they exchange ideas and photos about plants, I really enjoy using this application.

Nachteile: I could say that this application is very good and has several alternatives that favor me greatly, but it has some details that I do not like, the defects are that when sending a photo they lose quality and makes them look a little blurry, and I still do not find a option to send my photo next to the original quality, it looks very blurry and is very frustrating, I also have failures to open the application, it takes me a long time to update it to see new messages, but I can read in the notification bar of my mobile phone , but within Telegram I cannot, there is a function that they lack, video calls, at this moment any instant messaging application has that function, and I am really impressed with the Telegram application that is so professional and excellent that it does not have the function of video calls, but these are just details that must be taken into account immediately.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2019
Lecturer
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.8.2019

"Much more than an IM tool... but as easy to use as an IM tool"

Kommentare: Telegram has been innovating since they were born, introducing new features that are a must today and that other apps such as WhatsApp are slowly introducing/copying. It is a great tool that not only makes conversations easier (especially if you manage or belong to one or several groups) but also provides other innovative user cases more closer to a user interface than to an IM tool.
Unfortunately, many people are still sticked to WhatsApp and transitioning 100% to Telegram is not always possible. Another thing in which WhatsApp is still better is at offering Videocalls.

Vorteile: * Multiplattform and multi-device: you can use your own account in multiple devices at the same time without any trouble (nothing compared to the painful process of transfering whatsapp to a new device), and allowing to use it on your desktop, your smartphone, tablet... at the same time.
* Easy to use
* Groups' management to a next-level: it allows moderation, several admins, polls, bots, fine-grained permissions, possibility to read past messages, sticky messages...
* Integrated gif, videos, wikipedia... searches
* Stickers
* Bots that
* Integration with services such as IFTTT that can turn telegram into an interface for doing a number of different things
* Private chats
* Quality voice calls
* Media can be removed from your device and downloaded afterwards as many times as you want
* Great search tool
* Archiving chats
* Links' previews
* It is not associated to Facebook

Nachteile: * Missing videocalls
* Its business model is not clear (they state that they have a generous donation from its founder, but not much beyond saying that they will never sell users' privacy and Telegram will always remain free.
* Fewer user-base than WhatsApp (specially in non-tech environments)

• Bewertet am 27.8.2019
ICT Systems Coordinator
Musik, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"A simple and effective tool for communication"

Kommentare: Telegram was one of several products reviewed by our ICT department to use as a backup form of communication for service outages and such and has so far been a good choice. It has allowed to remain in constant communication during service disruptions either through IM or voice chats and has allowed us to exchange information quickly. It is a clear winner for communications apps compared to others such as Slack or WhatsApp.

Vorteile: Telegram is a free app which is incredibly useful when a non-profit such as us are looking for a communications platform and don’t have much money to play with.
As well as being able to instant message contacts through Telegram, you can also call them and send files or pictures, which makes it useful for us when we in the department need to share information quickly.
The developers seem to push out regular updates to fix bugs and add in new features, and there are options to use secure end-to-end encryption for messages. There are a number of ways to access Telegram, including through iPhone/Android apps, a Windows 10 app, and a web-based app.
Another benefit is that Telegram is not tied to any other services (such as Whatsapp is tied to Facebook, or Teams is tied to Microsoft) so there are no other less-useful features bundled with the app – it is purely a communications tool, which makes it suitable for business use.

Nachteile: There are very few drawbacks to using Telegram as a communications tool.
There is currently no video call function, although I have no doubt it will be added in soon as the developers seem to be pushing out regular updates to add features and improve performance.
Connecting phone contacts to Telegram requires providing permission to the app for access, although this would be true of all messaging applications not just Telegram.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Yomi S.
Social Media Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Telegram"

Kommentare: It made me reach a whole lot of people in just one group and I was able to improve a lot of people's health challenge which gave me a good boost socially. I can recommend it to anyone who would want to reach the whole world.

Vorteile: Firstly, I love this app because it has the ability to hold a lot of contacts in a group. I remember when I started a seminar on health. I wanted to reach so many people at the same time. Telegram chat made it easy, fast and safe because I was able to reach a large number of people at a go and they were all inviting people into the group. I could remember I had over 13,000 group members and most of them were all active. This was able to change their lives and we got to learn from each other.
I also love the fact that you can call other chat members in the group without getting to know their phone numbers or they knowing yours. It keeps your contact number safe while you communicate through telegram voice call.
You are also able to create your own sticker to customize your feelings or mood. It can also be used to illustrate a particular thing you are talking about or used as a promotion tool if you are running a mini advert too.
Another good thing about Telegram is that on like other communication apps, you can import any kind of file to your telegram to your contact.
You can also block people from adding you to a group without your consent which is a very good way staying away from scam groups and unwanted individuals.

Nachteile: I cannot see anything wrong with Telegram from my end.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Demirdis S.
PhD Student
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.6.2019

"Safety and Amazing features "

Vorteile: I have been using Telegram app for 3 years. I visited middle east countries and other popular applications are banned in those countries. I searched for a solution and found Telegram. Telegram has amazing features such as Texting, Calling, and file sharing. Compared to other application, Telegram has no limit for sharing files, photos and videos. I basically selected many photos and pictures and send them to my contacts. One of the best things for me that Telegram provides users to find channels which are created by users in many subjects to share the same interest and information​. For example, I joined many economy and education channels and we had ​good discussion and information sharing atmosphere.​ Privacy is one of ​my concern about the ​application, I am able to create a ​secret chat room and Telegram does not allow forwarding my texts to others and deletes my text immediately​ when I leave the room. In addition, I am able to delete my texts whenever I want and feel safe about encryption. Moreover, my phone battery frequently dies and still needs to text, I am able to check my texts by using Telegram web function. Not like the​ other application, Users have ​access to their texts by using Telegram web even their phones have​ no battery or internet connection.

Nachteile: Telegram does not have a video call function. I have suggested Telegram to my family​ and friends but Telegram is not popular in some countries so not able to use with all my contacts.

• Bewertet am 9.6.2019
Hubert B.
Student
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2019

"Incredibly flexible communicator where every detail matters"

Kommentare: Using Telegram over the years I never doubted it is the best messaging app both for private and team use. In every respect it surpasses the mainstream alternatives, providing for years features that they only start to pick up now. To give a single example, Telegram has long been the only app allowing functional message replies. Nowadays this is also possible in WhatsApp but even serious solutions like Slack have a lot to improve in that regard. It sounds like a detail but the ability to refer to past statements conveniently is a game changer in an asynchronous, remote team where important information can get lost very easily.

Vorteile: Chat data synchronized with no storage limits across all devices and operating systems; Meticulously crafted design: every button feels just in the right place and follows the design guidelines of the operating system, be it desktop, Android or iOS making Telegram feel 'native' rather than just ported from somewhere else.
Amazing performance in synchronization speed, network throughput and caching. You can see the Telegram notifications coming first on connecting to WiFi...
Full control over notifications: a killer feature is an ability to limit the number of notifications per group in a given period of time. When your team starts a discussion you'll hear that once... and only once.
Flexible security settings including end-to-end encrypted chats and message autodestruction;
Highly functional voice messages with flexible playback system and optional video recording;
Ability to edit a message by pressing an up arrow (like when you replay a command in bash...);
A lot of extra functionality like stickers, message markup, and bots (among others inline LaTeX rendering and video search);
Instant article preview for a wide range of websites;
Reply, forward and pin a message;

Nachteile: The contact list is based on phone numbers and requires contact permissions on mobile devices.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2019
Sarath S.
Android Developer
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2019

"Its The Best Chatting Platform that i ever used."

Kommentare: I really love Telegram the only import feature missing on telegram is video calling. but i really don't use video calls , so i really like telegram for messaging and sending files.And i Use Telegram on multiple devices on my Laptop, Desktop PC, and in my phones too and i really like that i can use it on all devices at the same time and i can logout from all other devices fro one device. so overall i my experience with telegram is great and i still use it.

Vorteile: I really Like Telegram Messenger Its User Interface looks really good, And Telegram Saves all of our chats and the media that we sent , on the server. and I really like the fact that telegram supports in all platforms like Windows,Mac,Linux,Android and iOS and they have its web version too and because of that we can access our chats anytime from anywhere. And there is no limit fro the file size that we can sent on telegram. And we can use telegram on multiple devices at the same time. And I really like the option to add and use multiple accounts in one phone. And in telegram we can do voice calls and we can manage its security features like enable and disable peer-to-peer calling ,blocking certain users, or we can add them to exceptions list. And i really like the fact that there are too many customisation in settings.

Nachteile: We cant make a video call on Telegram, and the voice calls are not good as the other apps when its on low signal.There is no option to add multiple account on Telegram Desktop version. When we go-to a chat we can see the photos and videos that the use sent or shared on group, but there is no option to see only videos and photos separately.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Behzod A.
Graduate Part Time Instructor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Hidden gem of instant messaging"

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied with this application. It is my default messaging application that I use on daily basis.

Vorteile: I've been using Telegram since day 1 when it was introduced as an iOS app in August of 2013. It is my default messenger app. I don't even know if I'll be able to list all the pros of this awesome app. 1) Absolutely free, no ads, no in app purchases, no spams.
2) Available across all devices, including desktop, Android, iOS, Windows phone.
3) Unlimited cloud storage. All the messages are stored online and once you login every single message is synced across all of your devices.
4) Integration with IFTTT that is ideal for task automation.
5) Bots. There are tons wide range of bots that will increase your productivity.
6) Native photo/video editor. You can crop, change color, size of your photos. You can also trim, change the resolution of your video file before sending them. All of these are done within the app, absolutely no need for 3rd party applications.
7) Telegram has channels for variety of topics/updates/news. I read daily news within the app. A lot of news agencies have their official telegram channels.
8) Wide variety of high quality stickers for any occasion and reason.
9) Theme support. You can easily change the appearance of the messenger according to your tastes.
10) It has built in audio/video player.
11) Supports multiple profiles and you can easily switch between them.
12) Crystal clear audio calls.
13) Application runs lightening fast compared to any popular instant messaging app.

Nachteile: 1) Application does not support video calls yet. If developer implements video calling then app will be complete and include all essential communication tools.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Maribel L.
ProfesoraTitular Universitaria
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2019

"Simple, fast and secure communication."

Kommentare: As indicated above one of the advantages of Telegram is that you can send large files of various formats, in addition information can be shared through channels and thus prevent chat groups from collapsing with different conversations and lost shared documents . To which we must add that because it is multi-device it is possible to use several at the same time. On the other hand, the possibility of creating private chats guarantees that the security of the conversations will be compromised.

Vorteile: This application is free and consumes less data than other messaging options. Another remarkable aspect is that it allows sending large files, and supports a variety of formats; which is definitely useful, because you do not have to worry about the size of the file, or what format it is in, you just share it and that's it. It can be used in various devices: mobile phone, tablet, PC, which makes it more convenient to use because you do not have to depend on the phone. In addition, the application allows the recording and sending of messages in video format, obviously adding the advantage of adding image; it also has a varied gallery of stickers, which allows you to add creativity, emotions, to the message, in order to make it more attractive. One of its most interesting features is the possibility of participating in massive groups, thus transmitting the messages to a large number of people, in addition Chats Bots can be created, which can give a predefined response to certain messages, thus facilitating the tasks to the Business. Finally, this application stands out in the field of security because the messages are encrypted from device to device.

Nachteile: One of the aspects that could be objected to Telegram are the few options of customization of the user interface, as it offers the typical as backgrounds, colors and photos. It would be very nice if users could adapt this interface to our liking. Another thing that should improve is the search engine in terms of channels and groups, since sometimes the search is not effective or becomes tedious, unless you have a link to that group.

• Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Musician
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"What's App Alternative"

Kommentare: Solid WhatsApp Alternative if you want to text people and feel comfortable with the circle being limited.

Vorteile: I am using Telegram in personal and business terms. With an extra step to create secured chats, Telegram offers end-to-end encrypted chats. If you change your device, you won't be able to access the chats created on another one, and if you delete messages within a secured chat, it will be gone for your chat partner just as much as for you. Telegram also offers group chat options, unsecured chats and channels. It had sticker options before WhatsApp had them, and you can create your own stickers via a bot. The good thing about Telegram is: Only a handful of people uses Telegram, so it's less stressful than other messengers.

Nachteile: Secure chats need an extra step to be created, group chats cannot be encrypted, and there's a limit of about 7 channels that one can create. Telegram is not used by the masses, so you're not likely to be able to text everyone there.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019