Filtern nach:

Über Telegram

Sichere Messaging-App, mit der kleine Unternehmen ihre Kund*innen über Neuigkeiten, Veranstaltungen und Werbeaktionen auf dem Laufenden halten können.

Erfahre mehr über Telegram

Zeigt 4.417 Bewertungen

Lars F.
Editor in Deutschland
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ein Messanger mit vielen Funktionen

Kommentare: Insgesamt ein solider, gut zu bedienender Messanger. Ob man ihn braucht, hängt sicherlich davon ab, auf welche Funktionen man in dem Bereich wert legt. Im Bereich der Messanger-Gruppen liegt Telegram weit vorne.

Messanger gibt es einige, so viele Funktionen wie Telegram bietet kaum einer. Insbesondere die Gruppenfunktionen sind sehr umfangreich.

Leider gibt es hier auch sehr viele Gruppen mit fragwürdigen Inhalten, und Telegram tut nichts dagegen. Das liegt sicherlich auch daran, dass es hier sehr leicht ist, öffentliche Gruppen anzulegen. Für manche Unternehmen ist es daher ein wichtiger Kommunikationskanal.

Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Programmierer in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Gutes Kommunikationsprogramm

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Es ist für Gruppengespräche gut geeignet.

Es hat leider nicht sehr viel zu bieten.

Aamir Z.
Aamir Z.
Associate Manager in Pakistan
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Telegram - Free | Light Weight | Fast | Simple | Support Huge Groups | Instant Communication

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, it is a great application for instant communication and having discussions with colleagues, customers, vendors and more. It makes my device free in RAM and diskspace. It enables me to share images to be delivered in same quality. The file once shared remains available for download. It enables to have groups with huge number of members for having discussions and sharing on larger platform.

I like it for it's simple interface, faster running, light weight on device and freely available for instant communication either in text, audio or video. The pictures are delivered in same quality. The files send remains available once sent. It supports huge groups to having discussion in among larger set of people. The newly added group member can view the group discussion held prior to his joining.

No bad experience except just their users community is not much large in comparison to other renowned alternatives. We need to invite many people to use it for being on same platform.

Geovany H.
Designer in Ägypten
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Telegram is the solution

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I have channel at this software selling products there. And thankful telegram helps me in getting in touch easily with my customers and also in getting some new customers.

This software has the abilities which let us trust and rely on it . This software proved that it's not only for chatting like any other chatting software but also it is helping us in leading our businesses and getting in touch with our customers easily. It is also helping us in reaching some new people and also some new channels. Sometimes i spend many hours in channels that let us reading, watching movies and more of features that is not in any chatting application. We can consider this software as a surfing one also not also chatting software.

Unfortunately, these advantages of telegram let a space for the scammers and hackers and also the people that are not safe. Because these people can easily join any public group and send links to the members easily without any permission.

CEO in USA

Telegram Needs a Lot of Work to be an Elite Messenger App

Kommentare: It honestly feels like a task to open this software up each day and I always have all the negative aspects on the top of my mind every time because I feel Telegram doesn't really care about their users or they'd rebuild the entire software in a way that is visually appealing, easy to navigate, scam/spam free, extra features and with easy support and training. Right now the main reasons I use this software are because all my cryptocurrency family uses it and there's some vendors I work with. Other than that, it nearly gives me a panic attack opening this software daily.

All my cryptocurrency members and family are using this app which is the main reason I started using it in the first place. It has good marketplace features. It has great privacy options and the ability to call users. I like creating groups and managing them within this app. Bots can help the business a lot and sometimes I do find legit vendors that are great to work with.

There are many things this software needs to do to improve itself. First, navigation is HORRIBLE!! It's so impossibly difficult to navigate through all the groups and personal chats to find relevant chats. Some of which were buried for weeks and I didn't even realize it. How about some sort of organizing feature? This alone NEEDS TO HAPPEN or I will look elsewhere for a better chatting software. Second, there are sooooo many scams and fake accounts on this app that I seriously wonder how many people have lost money here or had their lives wrecked. I for one have already lost thousands of dollars in scams that I thought would be legit vendors. Turns out, they just shut down their account and start a new one... Tried to contact support about this but... where is support? Shouldn't it be easy to get support help on this software, especially after they tried to raise $1B+ for cryptocurrency token? Comon... this should be the FIRST thing in any business. Users, how can we determine who is fake and who isn't? Some of my groups have sooo many spam/scammers posting shill's that I literally had to hire someone to create a bot to ban the spammers for me. And managing my own groups, I can only see so far down the list of who is in the group? Why can't I see everybody?? I want to contact each group member and it only shows a fraction of them. It's not visually appealing or easy to navigate. It feels like a software built in the early 2000's to be honest.

Abdelrhman K.
programmer&developer&CEO in Ägypten
Programmentwicklung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best chatting program ever

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Telegram is the best chatting application in the world since 2013 and it provides a lot of features that distinguish it from other applications, the ease of registration in the application is good and it gives very many security factors, text conversations also have the ability to use Emojs and stickers, voice calls are characterized by quality Excellent and fast voice access between the two parties, video calls are characterized by high quality up to FHD with sound consistency with the picture, privacy settings have many options, the processing menu offers many operations that make it easier for the user to use the application, it is the best chatting application in the world!!

One of the most important features of the application is the security factors and permissions, complete encryption between the two parties, which is the most important factor of the security and privacy factors provided by the application, The quality of video calls, the speed of sending files, customizing the home screen, adding more than one account, and other great features

Customer service may be a little slow, but it's okay there are no problems with the application to call customer service

Edward H.
Edward H.
Professional Property Advisor in Indonesien
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Telegram is LIFE

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I love telegram. I don't think I can express it enough. Once you use Telegram and try to understand the features that they are offering..I think you will be in the same boat with me. Telegram offers us too much feature to miss out on. My life would be miserably difficult if Telegram wasn't around. That's all I can say. NOT TO MENTION THAT IT IS FREE TOO!

There is really quite a lot of things that I like about Telegram.. Firstly..unlike every other app, Telegram did a very good job with delivering cross platform integration (for example, we can use Telegram in our Android mobile phones or Apple phones or maybe their desktop Windows or Mac OS. The integration is so smooth that you will not notice any difference. Secondly, Telegram is so LIGHT, BLAZINGLY FAST and SWIFT! It takes bare minimum of our device processing power.. you can feel it. You can literally feel how efficient they have coded their softwares. Thirdly, all our files are saved in their cloud. This is by far the best feature I LOVE. I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! Can you think of another messaging app that saves ALL your CHAT HISTORY, PICTURES, VIDEOS, LINKS on the cloud? I don't think so. At least, to my knowledge I do not know of any other platform that provides it. Last but not least, Telegram was the first that went global and integrated Stickers. Other platforms maybe were providing stickers too but Telegram has been leading the industry with their stickers. It is always one step ahead of every other platform. Why do I say it? Because every time after Telegram releases a new update (like moving stickers) the other platforms soon will have it. This is how I know that they are leading everyone else! Actually there are tons more features that I could probably write about but I think I will stop it here because I'm already at max (can't type anymore).

File sharing, connection issues etc. For example, downloading a video in Telegram would take ages but I can still live by that downfall. It's nothing too big because I think Telegram has so much to offer that I cannot live without compared to just these few downfalls.

Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
engineer in Ecuador
Öl & Energie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Why did I switch to Telegram

Kommentare: My experience in general has been quite good, aside from the inconvenience with the support, I have no more complaints about the application.

After using the most popular messaging software, I decided to suggest that we give Telegram a try, it seemed like a more private and secure solution. End-to-end encryption gives communication a lot of security, especially when it comes to sensitive information and this is extremely valuable when you have a confidentiality agreement with your client. Another thing that I like about this program is that the shared files do not take up space on the device, they stay in the cloud. Groups can also be very helpful when looking for specific information, just put the topic you are looking for to find a suitable group. The rest of the features are similar to the other application, so Telegram has a clear advantage over it.

Perhaps what I like least about this software is the lack of official support, the only support is from the community and many times it can take days to answer any question or simply never answer. I had a problem when changing my phone number and there was already a telegram account associated with that number, when I asked for help to be able to register my account to my new number, I did not have an answer.

Axel A.
Axel A.
Engineer in Mexiko
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great chat app

Kommentare: this app in comparative with others have bots and secret chat and this is amazing, the app is great for chat with friends and people in any place.

The app is easy to use with bots that help you, I love the style for the app and all the modes that their includes, the pay version is almost more complete but in the free you can't lose anything, the app is avaliable in all the world and is fantastic.

Sometimes the app crash and this is uncomfortable, the bots not always are in function Honestly this app has not problems or bad functions, but the pay version I think isn't the best.

Gabriele A.
Gabriele A.
Mental Coach & Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best community platform on the market

Real time chat communication, possibility to create and administrate a totally free and full-optional community, possibility to install and personalize practically a huge number of bots each with a different functionality, possibility to send every kind of file which will remain on the cloud without occupying space on any device.

Absolutely nothing, cause Telegram is simply the best one-to-one-to-many platform to communicate and exchange files.

Zahra H.
Zahra H.
Head of Business Operations in Pakistan
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Something Private Finally!

Kommentare: I love Telegram. When i heard about it some years back, I immediately downloaded and installed the app on phone and laptop. What's more is that I can make a reachable link and leave it on WordPress profile for people to get in touch with me directly without giving them my phone number. I have so many people contacting me for different regions and I feel safe knowing that they dont have my contact number but just my username.

While WhatsApp is by far very popular, Telegram has the safety feeling which I have never had with WA. I love Telegram, the big emojis! I love those. I enjoy the colour customisations and the fact I have it on desktop and it works on its own! Uh wow! And now that i dont have any facebook software on my phone, none of my data leaks into the ads that are shown to me. I love it.

Sometimes I have to connect to a VPN to get it to work... but most of the time there is no issue

Alejandro C.
Alejandro C.
CEO and Founder in Argentinien

Very secure, easy to use and doesn't need your phone to be connected (like it's competitor)

Kommentare: It is exactly what we were looking for. My team was heavily dependant on whatsapp but since we learned how isnecure it was (as part of it's mother company, Facebook) we started looking for an alternative that was similar yet better. Telegram is exactly that.

How secure it is as compared to other options including whatsapp but also, how easy adoption was in our team.

You can't see who view your messages and I think that's a miss though I understand it has to do with privacy.

Guillermo B.
Guillermo B.
Owner in Ecuador

One of the best messaging apps

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: In general I feel comfortable using this application, I feel more secure knowing that my data is more private than other apps. What I liked the most is that I can use the same account on my laptop, on my phone, on my tablet without any dependency. I highly recommend it, and hope to see Stories in an update soon.

Telegram has everything a user wants, multimedia files do not invade the gallery, it has unique functions such as bots, it allows you to customize the application to your liking with different colors, themes, images. It is multi-device, it does not depend on the phone. Telegram respect your privacy, which is the most important thing. Unlike other applications, Telegram allows you to anchor more chats, it allows you to add users without having their phone number, you can include up to 1000 viewers in video calls. Telegram channels bring a good administration, in which you can do many things, they do not have a limited number of members. I love the animations that the stickers, the emojis have. This application allows you to send multimedia files without affecting the quality, regardless of the length of the videos. In my 2 years that I have been using it, I can say that it is much better than other similar messaging apps.

As everything has its against. Telegram despite being an application that improves with each update. It lacks some details that other similar applications have, such as Stories. As a user I have heard mention that they do not use Telegram because it does not allow to publish stories, if it had this function they would use Telegram as their preferred messaging application. I would like the call and video call buttons to be together to make it easier or more intuitive for some users.

Graphics Designer in Nigeria
Grafikdesign, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Telegram, my best messaging software so far!

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, Telegram has proven to be very useful and unique messaging application for me and for my business. It has allowed me to grow and manage my online business and also connect much better with my friends and family. It's fastness in delivering messages is a win. I can assure you that telegram is the best means of communication that you should start making use of today.

First of all, and one of the best things about it is that it is very compatible with any device, meaning I can switch from my PC to my smartphone easily and swiftly without any difficulty. I can also easily send media files to my friends and business associates in high quality unlike other messaging apps that will reduce the quality of the images. Another great thing about it is that Telegram serves as a backup tool for me as I can easily store and access any messages no matter how long it was delivered. Also, I can still edit any post I made on a group chat instead of deleting it and writing it afresh. Another great feature is how one can access all the messages sent from the period the group started, meaning as a new member, you can go back and read previous messages. Telegram also has its own voice and video call integrated which makes it an excellent platform for better communication. Lastly, the Telegram service provides me with the ability to communicate privately with another user through the use of an encryption service that protects all texts.

I don't like the fact that I will always be notified about anyone who has just joined telegram. Most of the times I will think it's an important message from someone, but then it is actually a newcomer notification. Aside this, telegram is just the perfect app for me.

CEO in UK
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The indespensibility of Telegram in modern day communication

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with the use of Telegram has been amazing, making communication seamless and readily available with internet access.

Telegram is a veritable and handy tool for daily communication in customer support, making video calls to up to 1,000 people simultanously, and for answering questions . My team and I make effective daily use of it. Telegram is extremely user friendly with its end-to-end encryption enabled by default. The sharing limit for files is relatively high. The cross device syncro functionality is seamless. Awesome dedicated features for group management via bots, among others.

Unfortunately, the advent of telegram has also led to sweeping rise in scam related crimes where scammers can easily join a group through invite links, etc, to defraud unsuspecting people especially in a group.

Evans O.
Graphics Designer in Nigeria
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Why I only use Telegram”

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, "Telegram“ has proven to be nothing but Useful to me and my business ever since I stumbled on the Application in 2018, because with the App, have been able to successfully grow and manage my online businesses, at the same time build my relationship with a lot of my friends, families and close relatives despite the distance or feud that might be between us at time, it always just seemed to workout, reasons because it was always very easy to reach out to them, send informations, share memories and a lot more. To me Telegram is more than Just a messaging app, it’s part of my life

Some of the things I Love and enjoy about using Telegram is; 1. It has the best group chat features With easy navigations and a wider range of reach out 2. It is Free to Use 3. The application is very user friendly 4. A very strong and helpful support team

The only issues I have with Telegram is the fact that; 1. It has no feature for group video calls I think this is the only feature that Telegram is missing, although am not too bothered about it though, I just think it would be nice to have it updated on the app

Joeseph J.
Reviewer in Ägypten
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Telegram: best private VOIP Communication app in the world.

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Telegram has been fine fitted to family video calls and conversations wherever careful and personal info is being shared. Video business is astounding and i am thus excited that they additional cluster video calls now! The video quality is additionally thus sensible that i have been able to use it to create virtual portrait sessions happen. I simply do not use this for causing out formal contracts and things like that. I want email still has to be used for those eventualities, however any consumer that simply needs a secure means of human activity with Pine Tree State concerning their non-public family matters...this is THE app to use!

1- Group video chats area unit amazing! particularly since such a lot of of my purchasers have to be compelled to travel for work. currently the traveling significant other are often concerned altogether the conferences and feels altogether connected to the method. 2- Their privacy is that the absolute best! My purchasers feel terribly secure causation Pine Tree State personal data over this app and speak additional freely mistreatment it! 3- The super privacy involved love that they will send Pine Tree State a message and set it to self destruct. everybody thinks that's amazing!

1- I do want that after you found out a channel that you simply might modification however individuals act with the channel easier once it has been found out and used for a short time. I set a channel for my business and whereas I still like it, i would like my shoppers to be ready to chat underneath a post that I broadcast. 2- Some channels or teams I even have tried finding out are arduous to seek out, I do want that this might be a touch easier, however I even have a sense the privacy this app has is an element of the explanation why they are arduous to seek out. 3- I'd prefer to provide my shoppers and relations totally different rings for once they are career or electronic communication. i do know this is often doable within the app, it's simply arduous to work out a way to love for a few reasons.

Ataur A.
Marketer in Bangladesch
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best chatting and voice calling app

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Telegram is a cross-platform messaging service that allows users to send text messages, voice messages, images, videos, documents, locations, and contacts. Telegram is the original open source messaging app, and it is still the most popular one today, with more than 200 million users around the world.
Telegram is optimized for speed, simplicity, and security. It uses end-to-end encryption, which means that your messages, voice messages, and pictures are encrypted before they are transmitted to the recipient, so that only you and the recipient can read them.
Telegram works across all mobile and desktop platforms, including iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
Telegram also lets you chat in groups of up to 200 people. You can share files of any type in group chats, such as documents or pictures.
Telegram has special bots that can perform various actions, such as sending money, booking travel, ordering a pizza, or playing chess. You can even create bots of your own and sell them to your friends.

Telegram is a messaging app, but it's more than just a messaging app. It's a fully functioning communications platform, offering users everything you'd expect from a traditional communications app, and more. Telegram's messaging features are virtually identical to WhatsApp, but Telegram offers three additional features that set it apart: 1. Secret chat 2. Secret chats, or end-to-end encryption, allow users to communicate without sharing any information with third parties. This is typically used for sensitive conversations, such as personal communications, or conversations involving financial transactions. 3. Voice and video chat Telegram also offers voice and video chat, allowing users to make audio and video calls with other users.

Telegram Messenger has some limitations. For example, you can only send up to 50 messages at once, and there's no option for voice calls. Also, the app has mandatory ads and in-app purchases. It's important to note that Telegram offers end-to-end encryption, but the company does retain access to user messages.

Frederico H.
Support in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Best messenger available for a long time.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It serves me very well, I manage to maintain a good relationship with my bases through it and handle all the demands I have throughout the day.
I keep everything organized by making a lot of use of the channels, which is one of the features I use the most.
Undoubtedly in general I am very satisfied and the application is far beyond the competition, it just needs to get into people's tastes once and for all.

The application is relatively easy to use, it doesn't need a SIM card to create an account, it's compatible with Android, IOS, and PC. I can contact any user of the application without necessarily having him on my list, the channels help a lot in the company's productivity and I can integrate with the group, making everything more organized and easy to find, besides being able to respond privately or in the group. Groups can be quite large and have many tools to moderate, such as limiting the times you can send messages and adding a time for the same user to send messages back to back, which avoids mess when the group is large and spammy. Another interesting feature is the fact that it can be invisible when necessary and create hidden conversations, where nothing is stored in the cloud, much for confidential matters. The built-in tools, such as its own browser, translator, subtitling, image editing, games, in the application itself saves time, as we don't need to leave the application to use these features, not forgetting that we can send files up to 2gb in a way fast and practical.

The main disadvantage that I see this in the security part, the encryption system is native and not approved by the standards offered by google and facebook, it is not set as default, which can cause message leakage. The search, although working relatively well, is sometimes a little confusing when you have a large base to search, but it's not something that really gets in the way, but it could improve. Another point is that it's not that popular, so you can't just adopt it as an official channel in the company.

Claude F.
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This a 5 star for me and my team!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its a great messaging app! In my opinion, it falls among the top 5 messaging app on the plate. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to connect to love ones or getting connected with a business team or people of similar ideas; Go for this app!

I love the ease of messaging and teleconferencing. The app is almost flawless. Sending files or data across is very fast and secured too. The user interface is very easy to use. More like a plug and play thing lol. One of the most interesting aspect of this app is the volume of users or members per chat group reaching up to 10k members. One other interesting aspect is the fact that you can use the search bar to search other chat groups. This app also has an advantage in that small programs or bots can be build in the app, like making a system to making votes or developing bots

What I find a little bit disturbing is the fact that scammers and rip offs use this app to scam other user. There is a lot of Spamming which goes on in the chat groups since anyone can literally be added into a group without the admin's permission.

Chadrick C.
Medical Doctor in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best instant messaging platform I've ever used.

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I've been using telegram for 7 years and my experience with it has been consistently excellent, I have always been impressed by their dedication to continuous improvement and innovation. I think there are a few things that can be tweaked but it is a 9.5/10 experience overall, best in class in my opinion.

Telegram has a plethora of features that make it perfect for use as either a social or business platform for communications such as:scheduled messages, the ability to create groups and super groups with varying permissions for each individual member of those groups. The ability to edit and delete messages is a great asset that is implemented in a much more complete way than other messaging apps The saved messages tab which allows you to store important information is also super convenient. For communications that need to be private or secure, secret chats and self destructing messages are a great options. I also personally enjoy how well gifs are integrated into the app. It also has its own voice and video call integrated...so it's an excellent one stop shop for communication. One of it's best features is the ability to use the app on various devices without them being tethered to your mobile. Lastly telegram's servers rarely if ever seem to go down or come under load significant enough to result in outages for it's user base and makes it a super reliable choice for all use cases

A particular peeve of mine is that the app will notify you when other people join and on days when there is spike in popularity the notifications can become overwhelming, granted this feature can be turned off but I am unsure it needs be on by default anyway. While it does offer video and voice calls sometimes the quality of these are not up to the standard of platforms that are more dedicated to either of these services.

Gelena B.
Freelancer in Israel
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Why should I choose Telegram?

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I very satisfied with the program been using it for over 3 years fruequently. Gave me the option to be part of marketing groups with a wide info over the world. And mostly give me the option to keep my memories over the years after changing the phone.

What is impactful in this system is the ability to delet any content if sent by mistake from both parties without even showing there was any content. In my opinion everything in Telegram is extremlly easy to use because this software is very friendly for anyone who uses it, everything is visible while you dont need to trouble looking how it to use it or how anything is functioning. Why telegram is good for bussiness? Well Telegram is a very positive and effective marketing software if used the right way. But also it gives the best comunicational option for big and small companies with their claients or between the workers.

The only thing I like the least in this software and can apply to different thing is the deletion of old thing. Such as if two collages talked about important info and the message should be saved as proof... the sender can delet that message while choosing to delete for both people even after a long time.

Josué S.
Independiente in Mexiko
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Buen Software de mensajería

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Sinceramente, se siente como una tarea abrir este producto todos los días y generalmente tengo cada uno de los puntos de vista negativos en el punto más alto de mi cerebro cada vez, ya que siento que Telegram en realidad no piensa a menudo en sus clientes o ellos renovarían toda la programación de una manera que sea aparentemente atractiva, fácil de explorar, libre de trucos / spam, elementos adicionales y con ayuda y preparación simples. En la actualidad, las razones fundamentales por las que utilizo este producto se basan en que toda mi familia de dinero digital lo utiliza y hay ciertos comerciantes con los que trabajo. Aparte de eso, casi me da un ataque de ansiedad abrir este producto todos los días.

Todas mis personas y familiares de dinero criptográfico están utilizando esta aplicación, que es la explicación principal de que comencé a utilizarla en cualquier caso. Tiene grandes elementos de centro comercial. Tiene opciones de seguridad increíbles y la capacidad de llamar a los clientes. Me gusta hacer reuniones y supervisarlas dentro de esta aplicación. Los bots pueden ayudar mucho al negocio y, en algunos casos, descubro vendedores genuinos con los que es increíble trabajar.

Hay muchas cosas que este producto necesita hacer para funcionar por sí mismo. Para empezar, la ruta es HORRIBLE !! Es incomprensiblemente difícil explorar cada una de las reuniones y visitas individuales para descubrir charlas significativas. Algunas de las cuales estuvieron cubiertas durante bastante tiempo y no las entendí. ¿Qué pasa con algún tipo de inclusión? Esto por sí solo NECESITA SUCEDER o buscaré en otro lugar una programación hablada superior. En segundo lugar, hay tantos trucos y registros falsos en esta aplicación que realmente no puedo evitar pensar en la cantidad de personas que han perdido dinero en efectivo aquí o se les ha destruido la vida. Sin duda, hasta ahora he perdido una gran cantidad de dólares en trucos que pensé que serían verdaderos comerciantes. Termina, simplemente cierran su registro y comienzan otro ... Intentaron ponerse en contacto con el soporte sobre esto sin embargo ... ¿dónde está el soporte? ¿No debería ser difícil obtener ayuda de soporte en este producto, particularmente después de que intentaron recaudar $ 1B + para el token de moneda digital? Comon ... esto debería ser lo PRIMERO en cualquier negocio. Clientes, ¿cómo podemos saber quién es falso y quién no? Una parte de mis reuniones tienen tantos spam / estafadores que publican shill's que, en un sentido real, necesitaba contratar a alguien para hacer un bot que boicoteara a los spammers por mí.

Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Content Creator in Sambia

Great messaging app

A client of mine invited me to chat over Telegram. All along I had been using WhatsApp and where I'm from, Telegram isn't that popular. However, downloading and installing it on my Android phone was so easy. All I had to do was add my phone number and I was good to go. Since then, Telegram is my go-to app for business conversations, while I keep WhatsApp for social messages. The app allows users to create groups, which makes for easy communication in the event that you are working as a team. On top of that, users have the ability to broadcast messages to other users of the app. Another really cool feature is the ability to view links instantly without leaving the app. When clients send me links, I simply click on the link and the app will show me a telegram-optimized version of that webpage. This saves a lot of time as I do not have to switch between apps. Just like other instant messaging apps on the market, Telegram allows you to share your live location, even within a group. You can share your location for up to an hour. Finally, I’m able to have conference calls with all my clients that use the app. The great thing is that I can leave and rejoin the conference calls at any time. This is definitely a huge upgrade. Oh, and yes, I can use it on my Chrome browser as well, even simultaneously with the mobile app.

The one thing that I hate about the app is that it has new user announcements. That means each time that someone in my contacts joins Telegram, the app sends a notification. This can be really annoying at times. Also, there have been reports that some of the messages do not have end-to-end encryption. I’m still to research on this, though.

Freelancer in Ägypten
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Telegram: The best messenger ever!

Kommentare: Overall, this is the greatest social media application I've ever used. Do everything a social networking app can, including creating groups, creating channels, sending and storing information without using up a lot of additional storage space, and more. Video/audio calls, instant messaging, and a powerful search engine are all available to you. and the ability to quickly manage bot-based groups. But it is still needed yo be improved.

-The most essential feature is that it is a cloud-based software. There is no need for a phone to be attached to your account. -very easy to use on a laptop. -Telegram bots for business may be quite useful. -There are no advertisements anywhere on the website. As a result, you'll be more relaxed when using it at work. -Easy to operate. There's no charge for any of the service's features. -Extremely fast when it comes to sharing. -Video calls with many people in a group are fantastic! -You can delete your message anytime unlike WhatsApp.

- No security or encryption like WhatsApp. - You can not know last seen time for someone. It only shows "last seen recently" or "last seen a long time ago" even if someone blocks you will never know. -Desktop version needed to be improved. - Sometimes I face difficulties while searching for posts.