Filtern nach:

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

  • Gesamt
  • Benutzerfreundlichkeit
  • Kundenservice

Über WhatsApp

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die die Kundenkommunikation mit Geschäftsinteraktionen, Automatisierung, Messaging und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über WhatsApp

Zeigt 13.195 Bewertungen

Emre Ö.
Student in Deutschland
Architektur & Planung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Die Beste Art zu kommunizieren

5 vor 9 Monaten

Kommentare: Whatsapp is super, einfach zu verstehen und kostenlos. Ein must have für jeden.

Vorteile:

Whatsapp ist die beste App um miteinander zu kommunizieren, man kann über verschiedene Länder hinaus kommunizieren. Die Art der kommunikation reicht von schreiben, Sprachnachrichten senden, anrufen bis zur videochat und das alles kostenlos.

Nachteile:

Es gibt so gut wie keine mängel, das einzige was man kritisieren kann wäre , dass man sein Design nicht Bunt machen kann.

Julian C.
KFZ-Mechatroniker in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super

5 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: Super App ich liebe Sie

Vorteile:

Das Telefonieren ist ein Vorteil und die

Nachteile:

Es gibt nichts Schlechtes es ist eine wunderbare app

Alexandra L.
Selbstständig in Deutschland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Jeder nutzt es

5 vor 4 Monaten

Vorteile:

Es ist einfach praktisch, weil so viele Menschen es zum Kommunizieren nutzen. Man kann auch telefonieren und chatten. Das ist echt eine tolle Idee zur richtigen Zeit gewesen.

Nachteile:

In den Medien hört man ja immer wieder schlechte Kritik wegen dem Datenschutz. Aber man soll sich nicht verrückt machen.

Danny K.
Chef in Deutschland
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Beste Chat App bis jetzt

5 vor 2 Jahren

Vorteile:

Am besten ist, es ist umsonst... Und das bei den vielen Funktionen!

Nachteile:

Es könnte mehr Verknüpfungen zu anderen Apps auf dem Smartphone haben.

Florian W.
Entwickler in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

WhatsApp Bewertung

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: WhatsApp ist eine tolle App um sich mit Leuten zu kontaktieren und leicht zu bedienen ist

Vorteile:

Die App ist einfache toll da man sich leicht mit Leuten kontaktieren kann und die App leicht zu bedienen ist

Nachteile:

Die App hat meiner Meinung nach keine Kriterien

Ganjar W.
Ganjar W.
Founder in Indonesien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Popular Messenger Service, Free for All!

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I use Whatsapp for personal and professional communication. I chat with my families every day. I also chat with my students on weekdays, giving them advice with regard to their school projects, assignments etc.

Vorteile:

Whatsapp provides users with various functionalities: text messaging, voice call and video call. Users also able to send files, images and links to other users. Whatsapp allows users to create groups, making it easy to gather people with similar interests. Whatsapp' quality of service keeps on improving. Its voice and video call functions are now on the top, providing users with clear audio and video connections. Truly, nowadays, people do not need to use conventional short message services or even talk time from telecommunication companies. They only need Whatsapp for their communication needs.

Nachteile:

Whatsapp only provides users with basic knowledge management functions. Users can search and save messages but they can not sort the messages, index them or group them in any meaningful way. While it is easy to use Whatsapp as your social tool, it is hard to use Whatsapp as a project management tool.

Robert R.
Estimator / Quantity Surveyor in Ghana
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best Product for Prefessional and Regular Social Interactions

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We used to delay in sending Quotations and also responding to customers mails. These often times make us loose job opportunities and customers to our competitors
This product has helped us improve tremendously in these areas and more.
Now, we're highly commended by our customers for the timely nature of our response to their calls for our goods and services

Vorteile:

The ability to select and reply respective messages. This product is really easy to use. One does not need any special training on the product before use. Integrating this into my company has been very easy. I now send soft Quotation to customers through this product. It gets Quotations delivered really fast. I also save money by not printing out Quotations in hardcopies recklessly

Nachteile:

In addition to the emojis, add short phrases to aid in quick response or communication. Honestly, product is easy to use. One does not need a special training to enjoy the basics of this product. It's integration has really been easy and quiet simple in my business activities

Chadrick C.
Medical Doctor in Jamaika
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Whatsapp gets the job done but not in style

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Whatsapp does the job it's meant to do, it isn't a chore to use but it isn't a seamless fun experience. Many of it's features are implemented in unintuitive ways but it has such a large user base that it's essential for personal and business communication in the 21st century

Vorteile:

Whatsapp is ubiquitous, it is the landline telephone of messaging apps and is a convenient way to reach people of all ages. Its simple to use, popular and over time has incorporated most features that are requested by the average user, gifs, voice and video calling, stories, message deleting and the ability to use WhatsApp web or desktop.

Nachteile:

This platform started out as a fairly innovative concept but has been slow to effect polished integration of certain features into the platform such as message deleting, gifs and the control of user permissions in groups. The platform seems to be roughly copying features tht are first implemented by rival messaging platforms and porting them over for its own user base but in a way that is usually not as seamless or easy to use. (For eg. Deleting messages shows the individual who received the message that a message was deleted which kind of defeats the purpose of deleting the message) Whatsapp web and Whatsapp seemed to be implemented in response to other platforms allowing access via the web or your personal computer but is greatly limited by the fact that it's is essentially not its own platform that is linked to your WhatsApp account but essentially a virtual tether which requires your phone to be on and connected to the internet for use. The biggest complaint I have is that Whatsapp restricts a user account to a single telephone number so a user is unable to access their Whatsapp account from more than one phone, this carries over to Whatsapp business as a user must have a completely separate phone number to use WhatsApp business

Verifizierter Rezensent
freelancer in Marokko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
E-Learning, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Good Application to Communicate Worldwide

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: The application is really stable, and I've never had a device crash while using it, even after a lengthy video call session with someone. In addition, it's an open-source software that has all the capabilities we require for productive communication, including voice, text, and video.

Vorteile:

What a like about WhatsApp is the fact that it makes it easy for me to communicate with my family and friends no matter where they are. Furthermore, It lets users to form groups, making it simple to bring together people who share common interests. Another handy tool is a business profile, which allows you to enter crucial information about your company such as your website, email address, or even your product line with photographs and pricing. In addition, I like the privacy provided by the software through the End-to-end encrypted feature.

Nachteile:

Actually, what I dislike about this app is that it irritates me since it compresses and degrades the image quality that I transmit to others without allowing me to send it in its original quality. I also don't like the limited length of videos that I want to send, which is specified in 1:37 minutes.

Ayodeji O.
Ayodeji O.
Additive manufacturing in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

User-friendly Native social networking application

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Ever since the advent of WhatsApp, almost all their features has been good. You can use it on all platforms. It has made communication to any part of the world easy and less expensive for me.
I think I can say it's one of the most commonly used social networking tool and it has not lost its position or quality.

Vorteile:

It is a free platform for instant messaging  and easy marketing. You are provided with the status where you can display and advertise products or services to your friends. Communication is made better and easier with WhatsApp, you can video call, voice call, text messages and send files to people anywhere they are in the world. I appreciate the fact that not everybody can add you except they have your contact. This helps to minimize spams and disturbance from scammers

Nachteile:

Though, nobody can chat you without having your contact, I still think people's number on group chats should be made private or they should provide a feature to toggle between making it private or public. This will atleast increase the privacy level. Also, files sent via WhatsApp, especially images,  tends to reduce in quality.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Producer in Irak
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

You have to try it now

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: A very integrated program, you only need a phone to be in contact with your customers or friends and family. You can log into it via a computer, and this is also a feature we have needed for a long time.

Vorteile:

Provide text messages, voice calls and video calls. Users can also send files, images and links to other users with high quality and this is very cool. This means that it is several programs in one program. It allows users to create groups, making it easy to gather people with similar interests

Nachteile:

I was facing problems in sending files in high quality to my clients, but that problem was resolved after they provided the feature (sending files), and this made my problems end and I am now very happy

Natalie rae M.
Natalie rae M.
Innovation Officer in Südafrika
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

My first choice

4 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Such a seamless way to communicate for young and old! The integrations are great!

Vorteile:

The fact that it's just so easy to use, even my grandma uses it and I didn't have to spend too much time showing her how.

Nachteile:

There's actually nothing that I don't like about this software.

Norma estela R.
Norma estela R.
Content creator in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Would you choose Whatsapp again?

4 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I like that it has a wide reach among users, it is free and lightweight, anyone can download it to their cell phone. It is very easy to use and I like the colors, I also like the small customizations that can be made to the notifications. Maybe they could improve the quality of their calls

Vorteile:

It is a free application, reaching the majority of instant messaging users, with a very easy to use interface. Video calls are getting better and better quality and the default words save typing.

Nachteile:

I am concerned about the security of my messages; when a call is made through the platform sometimes the audio is delayed. It started to become addictive since the temporary status option was added. Overall it is a good application, I do not consider it needs major changes.

Akesire A.
Akesire A.
Content Writer in Nigeria
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Uninterruptible Chat App

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Whatsapp has been my favorite chat app, it's make my conversation and easy peasy with the feature of voice note. It's saves me from finger ache when typing. ❤️

Vorteile:

Whatsapp is an outstanding app because of the encryption feature, no ads disturbances, call and video features are amazing. I tends to have direct, uninterrupted and long discussion with friends and family. It's status feature is also amazing 😂👍

Nachteile:

I would like if there is a feature that allows to save status directly after watching it on WhatsApp instead of using status saver or any other means or apps.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Product Manager in Philippinen
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Medizinische Geräte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Hey Whatspp?

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: Overall my experience with the mobile version is excellent. I like the feel and looks of its. it is easy to use for communication and file sharing.

Vorteile:

Easy to use. best audio and video quality. file sharing is excellent.

Nachteile:

Used mainly outside the Philippines. the desktop version is a little bit underwhelming compare to other communication app/software.

Hafiz muhammad H.
Freelancer in Pakistan
Internet, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best review Of Whatsapp

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience is good for WhatsApp. I am utilizing the best time after using WhatsApp. This application has become the daily used software in my life. I consume most of my time on WhatsApp. This application has made most of the problems easier. I am doing the best business-related tasks on WhatsApp. The usage properties are also easier for any person. In other words, any normal person can use the features of WhatsApp. Now, most of the persons have Android and use this application. Another overall experience is that this application is free of cost. I don't need to utilize other expenses of packages for this application. But the thing is that I am not sure about its privacy and security. Although now the security level of WhatsApp is confirmed and confidential to all Persons still I am not sure about it. The other thing is the backup features which is very annoying to me. I want to get rid of saving the backup because I don't need saving backups. But the overall experience with WhatsApp is good for me. I am pretty sure that this application is good and best for every person. I suggest to everyone that this software is good for easier communication and services.

Vorteile:

Whatsapp is the best platform I have ever used. This software is the most used one on my device. The first and foremost advantage of using WhatsApp is that it is very convenient to use. The messages can easily send to any person who is present at any place. I can send my messages at any time. The messages speed and networking is very fast. I can send all types of videos, audio. The audio recording system of WhatsApp is also good, which filter the extra noise of surrounding. The second foremost important advantage of using WhatsApp is that there is no advertisement. I have used many applications, but the most difficulty I am facing during the usage is ads. Most of my time is wasted removing the advertisement, but WhatsApp doesn't show any ads, which is quite benevolent for me. The third benefit of using WhatsApp is that e-learning. I can do all types of educational and academic tasks through WhatsApp. In the session of Covoid-19, the whole educational system is set into WhatsApp as many convenient groups might use to share the important messages of our class that was quite easier for us. The complete information can easily manage through WhatsApp. The other benefit of using WhatsApp is that I can do all types of business-related tasks on WhatsApp. Like, as I am a content writer, I do all types of dealings through WhatsApp for easy communication. The other types of businesses like Saling and purchasing are also done through this software. Online communication is intended on it

Nachteile:

Although WhatsApp is the best software for communication purposes, there are also some cons to using WhatsApp. The first and foremost con that I experienced is whats Web feature. Any person can use the normal WhatsApp by sync option. Sometimes, I forgot to log out the computer details from my device. In other words, the second user can easily watch your WhatsApp messages and details. The other distraction for using WhatsApp is the cybercriminal ratio increasing from this. Many girls experienced issues of respect in our country. The number of cybercriminals numbers are rising due to access to WhatsApp and sharing the content very faster. This thing enhances the confidence of doing the wrong works. The other con of this application in recent times is that WhatsApp is not secure. In recent days, it thought that a third participant could use your WhatsApp and get the application's details. That information was correct or not also confirmed yet. Due to this, my trust level for WhatsApp is decreasing. The other disadvantage of using WhatsApp is that it increases the distractions to students. Students feel a lack of concentration during the usage of WhatsApp. The educational timing is decreasing due to the high usage of WhatsApp. So, WhatsApp is not good at giving us security and privacy. The backup features are very annoying to us. Like, I don't want to use the backup feature of WhatsApp. It doesn't look very pleasant to me when WhatsApp gives the notification to access and allow

Evans O.
Graphics Designer in Nigeria
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The number one messaging App

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, There is literally no messaging app as fun as "WhatsApp”.. it brings out the vibes and light in people, having the ability to make memories, build relationships, business and a Life in general. I have been using the app for 6 years now and it just keeps getting better.

Vorteile:

I liked a lot of things about the Application but they are just some I like better than others, like the "Status feature” I literally like spend have of my day going through people’s status, it’s like watching tv, because you will always get entertained, another thing I like is the privacy feature, ability to be able to restrict what people see or know about you is amazing. I also like the Fact that I can pin chats, auto respond, share files and lot’s more. It’s just very amazing

Nachteile:

Ok so there is literally only on thing that I didn’t like about the app, was the fact that the groups are restricted to a limited amount members, which’s quite a bummer because sometimes You need more people in a group or need to join a particular group and it’s full. That particular restriction is quite frustrating, although the DM’s keeps my mind of that for a very long time so am not really bothered, but just thought it would be nice for those that would love to have group chats with a huge number of people

Verifizierter Rezensent
Senior Solutions Architect in Trinidad und Tobago
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Best IM App Ever!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Vorteile:

WhatsApp is handsdown fhe best messaging App. It's my go-to App for communication. I love that it's fully encrypted -end to end, which makes it highly secure. No other messaging App has this. Its call feature has significantly reduced my monthly mobile bill, saving me lots of money. There's also group calls which makes having group convos easy. Its new feature which allows you to set a timer on a pic you send someone is brilliant. After an alotted time the image disappears. Of course the image could be screenshot but it still allows you control Of the images you send. The status feature which is similar to the stories feature of facebook and instagram, so you can share images and videos for your contacts to view, which disappear afrer 24hours. You can also control who you sees it. WhatsApp also makes it easy to share other files such as PDFs etc. It's also easily integrated with other Apps, so sharing content across the Apps is very easy. The group chats feature is phenomenal. I have groups chats for family members, friends, colleagues, business associates. You can also delete messages sent in error, which quite frankly has saved some of my relationships.

Nachteile:

It shows when you've deleted a message. So this can stir up a can of worms. The call waiting feature could be modified to allow for placing an existing call on hold while taking another. As it stands now, if you are on a WhatsApp call abd another WhatsApp call is coming through, you have to end the current call to answer the incoming.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Freelancer in Ägypten
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The most secure messenger ever!

5 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

-If you have Internet packet data, you don't need the credit balance to use WhatsApp and can simply send data, including music, pictures, and video. -You may use WhatsApp to send the message or to chat when you have an internet connection and have no equilibrium in your cell phone, Whatsapp does not require show advertising, you may send 100 messages to any of your friends every month since Whatsapp is free. -Whatsapp contains a number of pre-defined messages that can be taped for immediate delivery, and this app's settings allow you to change some of your chat settings and even alter your status to let others know whether they may contact you. -Whatsapp messenger is a great solution to send texts, even internationally, using the user's internet bundle, the application sends text and photo messages, Whatsapp has high-quality communication and is able to get in touch with family and friends at great speed.

Nachteile:

- It does not have folders like a telegram messenger. -You must have a connection to the internet to send messages for free; texts are not sent to your phone's inbox; and your profile pic is viewable to anybody who has your contact number and is using this app. -You can only communicate with friends who have cellphones and an account on WhatsApp; thus, you must encourage your buddies to download the application. -If someone has your phone number, he may easily access your data, such as your profile photo and status. As a result, you should not share your own picture because the images might be stored and exploited.

Edward H.
Edward H.
Professional Property Advisor in Indonesien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Whatsapp is Whatsapp

5 vor 2 Monaten

Kommentare: For a messaging app, I guess it is ok? But I have to be honest there is a lot of issues that Whatsapp needs to fix as I see that they have been pretty stagnant with their updates. New features are not rolled out as often as their competitors.. old issues are never fixed..if you are using Whatsapp for work also (to contact clients, etc) you will soon find that Whatsapp consumes too much data storage on your phone and it is a problem..especially if you have thousands of chats.

Vorteile:

I like the fact that Whatsapp is free to use (in the early years of 2000s it was not free) so they had a good change. They offer the usage of emojis, and chatting with anyone with a mobile number as long as the other person has their number registered with Whatsapp (bare minimum requirement) which is good. So everyone can use Whatsapp to connect with their friends, family and work colleagues.

Nachteile:

Whatsapp is very data heavy. I mean really heavy and it will only take you some time before the data usage is snowballing in your mobile devices. I never thought of this as an issue but since I have been using Whatsapp for a couple of years now, especially for work related stuff as well.. Whatsapp is using 8gb of my phone and I think that is a bit too much for messaging app. Files sent on Whatsapp are never compressed. I have been cleaning up my chats pretty often and I still struggle to be able to clean up the mess Whatsapp has made. I have been saving my important documents out of Whatsapp but still it takes a LOT of space. Stickers, videos, messages, everything that you forward from one chat to another (Whatsapp) keeps multiplying with whatever you forward/send in each chat. That is amazingly not efficient at all. Desktop integration is terrible..honestly. I'm so sorry that I am blunt with this but it is not practical for the desktop version of Whatsapp to be relying on your mobile phone connection. If your mobile phone is not connected to the internet (or if you have very poor signal) the whatsapp web will never connect and you cannot use it. Last but not least, they force (secretly) your phones to backup all your chats to your mobile device (this is also another factor that it resulted in doubling the size) at 2am in the morning (in my time zone which is UTC 7+) -- I do not think many users are aware of this though.

Axel A.
Axel A.
Engineer in Mexiko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

The best chat app

4 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: All my life I be using this app and is great, you can chat with people in any place in seconds and is to easy to use, it is perfect for be in contact with your family, your employers and customers.

Vorteile:

The app is easy to use in any place, they have the basic functions, and is a good app for be in contact with other person, the calls have good quality of video and audio, the form that you can share documents and multimedia is easy and great.

Nachteile:

This app hasn't secret chats or bots, and this app for big industries is not the best for be in communication with all the employers. The calls without internet is a problem in case of emergency. The way who other people can have access to your number is so easy and this is dangerous.

Yassine E.
Yassine E.
Manager IT in Marokko
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best mobile messenger

5 vor 3 Monaten

Kommentare: I've used Whatsapp almost exclusively for both personal and professional communication since it first appeared. Every day, I talk to my family, friends, and coworkers. It is an easy-to-use, affordable device. You can block anybody you don't want to communicate with, as well as anybody you don't want to communicate with.

Vorteile:

In addition to sending images and audio files, I can also send videos and documents using Whatsapp and other social media platforms. When you can have a conversation with someone while also looking at them, it's a wonderful feeling. My digital connection allows me to communicate with anyone, anywhere on the planet, in real time. If I need to get a message across quickly, I can form a group and disseminate it to everyone in the group at once. When chatting, I can also use formatting options such as bolding, italicizing, and cross-outs to help me communicate more effectively. Consider the following scenario: you were asked two questions; if you identify which responses you are providing, you will be able to provide them.

Nachteile:

When texts are erased in bulk, a significant amount of personal information is lost. Group chats are problematic since they make it tough to have multiple talks at the same time, whereas its competitor makes it simple. When an internet connection fails, video conferencing participants are unable to hear one another properly. Both the file size and the number of files that can be transferred at the same time are limited in this regard. It will be necessary to supply 30 images at a time. Speaking of which, transferring images has a lot of disadvantages, not the least of which is a reduction in image quality. While a raucous gathering is okay, if people are not careful of their surroundings, they may end up disturbing others by being excessively loud. When a phone with a continuously irritating ringtone, such as a repeating message tone, continues to ring every couple of minutes, it is quite inconvenient. Also possible is that this will cause interruptions at work and in schools, which could result in a reduction of output.

Shams md ragib S.
Shams md ragib S.
Accountant in Bangladesch
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Textilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Discussions made simple

5 vor 4 Monaten

Kommentare: Whatsapp for business is truly cool as I have had the option to make a list that exhibits the items and administrations that we offer. I can have the option to recount an account of how our day has experienced the announcements. The whatsapp support bunches that we have as an association are family and this has helped the majority of our customers to make associations.

Vorteile:

What I like most about Whatsapp is that its highlights continue to further develop which further develops the client experience. After some time I have had the option to associate with customers and clients by adding a whatsapp button on Instagram and Facebook. Rather than continuing posting my contact on the web, I can utilize a connection that drives them straightforwardly to my inbox which is truly cool. Vanishing messages are truly cool as it helps in clearing old messages. The way that I can be advised when somebody needs to add me to a whatsapp bunch helps in lessening the bothers brought about by being added to bunches without my assent.

Nachteile:

There is absence of security particularly when one erases messages in gatherings. Following up visits in bunches is very unwieldy, particularly when the talks are so many, its rival makes bunch talks way simpler. Video considers need a steady web association prompting bends and breaks in correspondence. Video transferring has a cutoff, which restricts the measures of recordings one can share both on status and in the talks. it doesn't uphold bots, which makes the elective more helpful. The 257 gathering individuals limit makes us to consistently change to the elective when we can't deal with the numbers.

Munema I.
Customer Trainer in Schweiz
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

A must-have app for all things messaging

5 vor 5 Monaten

Vorteile:

When I look at my smartphone, I think WhatsApp is the app I use most frequently – or it's right there at the top, anyway. I use it in different situation and with different people, and here's why I would recommend trying WhatsApp if you're looking for an app you can use to communicate. With WhatsApp, you can: – call, make video calls, send voice messages or texts for free (well, you are going to pay for your phone connection or your home Wi-Fi but you get the idea... WhatsApp itself doesn't have any user cost related to downloading, installing and using it) – create 1:1 chats or group chats: whether you'd like to talk with a person, 10 people or more, you'll be able to do that with WhatsApp – use your computer: many apps only work on mobile devices... not WhatsApp! You can do everything with your smartphone or with your computer, whatever you're most comfortable with.

Nachteile:

Here's what I don't like very much about WhatsApp: – possibly becoming a paid app (there have been rumours about this for a while) – a better way to manage group notifications (in very active groups you'll get notified all the time)

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

chose one thing -- easy communication -- and executed it to perfection

5 vor 5 Monaten

Kommentare: The easy process of creating groups on WhatsApp and sharing files of all formats really allowed us to grow our network of content suppliers for our newsletter and field reports. Right from the camera, collaborators could directly share photos with us. Works just as simply with most other tools as well, which have Whatsapp integrated into their Share Function destinations. It allowed us to stay truly interactive with our project beneficiaries and field agents.

Vorteile:

For a very lightweight application, it's capacity for securely backing up records and associated files both locally and in the cloud is quite commendable. Recovery of shared files and chat history in cases of damaged or lost equipment is also made quite simple through very brief probes at account re-activation.

Nachteile:

Some of the privacy settings could be expanded to not be all-encompassing; but be customizable to certain contacts only. Also, there should be a way to launch a chat with a contact without first having to save it to your phonebook first; because then it might interfere with your general privacy settings if you plan to restrict the level of access that account has to you.