Über WhatsApp

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die die Kundenkommunikation mit Geschäftsinteraktionen, Automatisierung, Messaging und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über WhatsApp

Zeigt 7.774 Bewertungen

Florian W.
Entwickler
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2020

"WhatsApp Bewertung "

Kommentare: WhatsApp ist eine tolle App um sich mit Leuten zu kontaktieren und leicht zu bedienen ist

Vorteile: Die App ist einfache toll da man sich leicht mit Leuten kontaktieren kann und die App leicht zu bedienen ist

Nachteile: Die App hat meiner Meinung nach keine Kriterien

• Bewertet am 31.3.2020
Danny K.
Chef
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"Beste Chat App bis jetzt"

Vorteile: Am besten ist, es ist umsonst... Und das bei den vielen Funktionen!

Nachteile: Es könnte mehr Verknüpfungen zu anderen Apps auf dem Smartphone haben.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2020
John O.
Youtuber
Musik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2020

"My Goto App for SMS and MMS Messages"

Kommentare: Easy to use with a beautiful, neat and innovative interface. Rock solid app with a privacy proven encryption system.

Vorteile: -The Ease of Use
-The Clean and Neat Interface
-Their High Level of Privacy & Security, Like feeling Safe Due to the Encrypted System They’re Using
-The Sharing Possibilities, both privately and for Business Purposes -Even Though I’m On Their Free Version, you atill can do so much - so I can only imagine the possibilities that would come if upgrading to obe of their paid plans -I have used similar apps as well but so far, none of them haven’t even come close to what Whatsapp is providing -I’ve been using it for a couple of years now, and NOT a single error uas occured, like crashes, etc - so their app is extremely solid -I will continue to stay with them

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say really. Perhaps the only thing that I would suggest taking into consideration is to make the platform even more interactive and more engaging

• Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Jonathan L.
Executive Director
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Great for business...if you have a phone"

Kommentare: I travel a lot for my business, so having WhatsApp app is an absolute necessity. I can change my number, keep communication secure, and chat with new prospects without needing a local SIM. Unfortunately, while in a particularly poor area of a foreign city, I was robbed and thus, without WhatsApp for weeks while my iPhone was replaced. Certainly, this is a rare case, but if there was a native Mac app, I could have received messages normally and continued communication without a hitch.

Vorteile: Probably the best thing about WhatsApp, aside from end-to-end encryption, it it's market penetration and user base. Wherever you are in the world, it's likely that someone you need to communicate with has WhatsApp. In many countries, WhatsApp is the standard for cell service/texting and many phone plans even offer free usage of the app. So if you take advantage of the business features, you've got the whole world at your fingertips.

Nachteile: WhatsApp is mobile-based, meaning there's no native Mac or iPad app available. Yes, you can download a Mac app and use a QR code to link with you phone, but it's the phone that does all the work. That means that if you lose your phone, you lose your WhatsApp. If you're out of the country and find replacements take time, that could mean you miss that critical communication that make or breaks the deal. The lack of a native PC/Mac/Tablet app is a huge reason we try our best to move communications out of WhatsApp after initial welcome stages for clients.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Maria G.
Product Designer
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2019

"Seamless Performance, Always Reliable"

Kommentare: Love this app. I can communicate with family, have calls, video chats at long distance. I dont know how we would communicate otherwise.

Vorteile: I love the simplicity of this app. I've been using Whatsapp for years as an alternative to SMS. There is a lot to say about this app, but I think the constant validation and feedback that it provides is one of it's best aspects. Im constantly on the move, and sometimes I'll be in areas where there is little to no wifi or signal. That doesnt stop me from using whatsapp to communicate, in particular because I know the state of each message when I send it. If I have no wifi, there is an icon that indicates that. If the message was sent, read, or not received, there is an icon for all of this states. Those visual indicators are so important, and something that I see lacking in a lot of other apps. Those indications put me at ease. Of course, we cant forget about encrypted messaging. This is one of the most valuable reasons to use it. I dont like the idea of someone having access to my personal content, so it's given me the security and peace of mind that my stuff stays within the conversation, not outside of it.

Nachteile: Visually, it's not the most strongest. I think more customization tools for users would be great. Themes are nice, but I think having control of more aspects of the messaging would be great. The green gets a bit dull after a while, and we are social beings, so I know I am looking at that green bubble on a daily basis. Additionally, the bottom navigation could be re-ordered based on importance. I'm constantly selecting the wrong tab, thinking that it's the chats tab (which is located second to last). I think developing a better navigation system that actually prioritizes the parts of the tab section that are most commonly used would be a great addition.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Student
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2020

"WhatsApp as a Messenger"

Kommentare: WhatsApp is the main messaging application used by my self. I as the administrator of the whatsapp group of my company can reach all the members within seconds with important messages which far more easier than dealing with emails and stuff. So I think as a messaging application, whatsapp serves you the best.

Vorteile: WhatsApp is the frequent messaging app used by myself which enables me to be in touch with my friends. It allows you to send messages, pictures, documents, location to your friends as well as the voice and vedio calling facility. The ability to form chat groups is a marvelous feature in whatsapp which provide easy communication path to a group of friends. There are administrators in a group who can add or remove members from the group as well as they can control other members ability to send messages to the group. Also the whatsapp status function allows you to share our daily routine as well as anything you want in the form of picture or video among all your contacts.

Nachteile: Whatsapp has several cons also. The major problem in whatsapp is the audio quality as when the signal strength is low audio quality diminishes. Additionally once you delete a message, photo or video there is text appearing in the interface as 'The message was deleted' which makes us uncomfortable.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2020
Henry G.
Training Coordiantor
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2020

"WhatsApp is great for all sorts of things!"

Kommentare: We use WhatsApp for all sorts of communication. In my personal life I use it for family chats, friend chats, and sharing stop with people, mostly overseas. At work, we have generated chats with workgroups and volunteers and we love it. In certain areas, we have fully streamlined our communication via WhatsApp. We have established chat rules and it works great for us.

Vorteile: It is simple to use. With some of our volunteer teams, I don't know what we would do without WhatsApp. It is simple to use, you can communicate via text, voice, send files, links, pictures and videos. Our communication was streamlined with volunteers because of WhatsApp. It is also easy to create new chats and forward messages. 9/10

Nachteile: The only hard part is that a phone number needs to be saved on your device in order to add them directly on a chat. WhatsApp made this easier by generating a sharable link for a chat, and allowing people to join it.

Lauren H.
Executive Assistant
Medienproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.4.2020

"Communicating With The World Around Us"

Kommentare: I'll continue using WhatsApp for years in the future. To communicate with friends internationally and individuals on a domestic level. I have faith in the application and really enjoy the useful functions it provides. It doesn't disappoint, in terms of chatting with others from other time zones.

Vorteile: WhatsApp has been a part of both my business and personal conversations for over 3 years now, which makes it such an ideal contribution to the relationships I share with others. The quality I appreciate most about WhatsApp is its ability to transcend international peers and converse with them without the fear of additional rates. As a business creative who communicates with clients and friends from other countries that share limited access, this application understands the importance of reaching out to others with powerful performance and connection.

Nachteile: It's actually quite humorous, but I've shared conversations about the wish for generated GIFs to post on the WhatsApp workspace without just uploading stills of them. We've laughed about it and think it will elevate WhatsApp's potential.

• Bewertet am 20.4.2020
Kumar S.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2020

"A great software for office use"

Kommentare: Overall, I am quite satisfied from the product but betterment of this can be done.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. The graphics and UI are great. Dark mode works well and its very easy for teams to connect over various diffetent groups. The groups have lots of features for admins to acess great control. These features are quite useful. Also it allows great business facilities and video calling platform which is great.

Nachteile: The limits in a whatsapp group is what I like the least and the late introduction of new features. New members of group are not able to view the previous messages and its a big downside.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2020
Raj P.
Web Developer, Blogger
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Best text messenger"

Kommentare: My overall experience with WhatsApp is really nice. I have been using it for 3 years and still satisfied. I even used the Business version of WhatsApp and it best for sellers.

Vorteile: WhatsApp is one of my all time favorite messenger application. I even using on my laptop using WhatsApp Web feature and it works completely well. And I mostly like about it is its calling features, and video calling as well.

Nachteile: WhatsApp not really has any cons! But still it should keep upgrading their features.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Uros M.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2020

"This app is fantastic, and tell you why..."

Kommentare: I have been using it since my first android phone back in 2010/11. At one time I neglected this software for the benefit of many other, more modern ones. But I still went back to the proven software, which this time paired its design with the market.

Vorteile: first of all it should be emphasized that the software was created far ahead of their competition and thus gave them an overture to the smartphone market. The unjustly forgotten returned to parry again. Because of the sheer speed and uncompressing of files, which to me as a photographer in marketing is very important, it certainly becomes my first choice

Nachteile: Honestly, the objections are almost negligible, but it should be emphasized that if you want a secret chat like in competing software you will not find it on WhatsApp.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2020
Mark C.
Webmaster
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"A very useful software"

Kommentare: Overall and A software, it solved our business problem of international communication with potential vendors, clients, and allowed us to expand in places we could not. We recommend this to anyone looking to make better connection.

Vorteile: The ability to connect with people all over the world. We were able to connect with potential vendors easily over the video chat features. We were able to see products over the same feature clearly with very little complications.

Nachteile: The need for a strong wireless connection. Some of the places overseas who use whats app don;t have a strong or reliable wireless connection and needing that to ensure clear and concise delivery of messages was problematic for business at times.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Data Engineer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"WhatsApp Review"

Kommentare: I have used WhatsApp for over 4yrs now and I must say I am quite comfortable with the software. I do not have any plans of switching from WhatsApp to any other similar software anytime soon.

Vorteile: I prefer WhatsApp over other messaging apps due to the following reasons:
1. Speed
2. Ease of use
3. Low data consumption
4. Security and
5. Price (Free usage)

Nachteile: I would suggest the folloing features on WhatsApp:
1. The number of users in a WhatsApp group should not be limited
2. The "message delete" feedback should be seen only by the person that performed the action.

Vinay K.
Senior Product Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"The Best Interface for Organizing Group Conversations "

Vorteile: 1. Ability to use flexibly as a web-platform
2. Ease with which one can initiate ad-hoc groups and invite people into conversations
3. Ability to make audio/ video calls internationally
4. Acknowledgement for sent messages and low-latency

Nachteile: 1. Lack of call feature on WhatsApp Web
2. Lack of drag-drop feature to share attachments on the web version
3. Limited if not any integration with sister platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
4. Limited scope for monitoring and reporting spam, misinformation or abuse.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Samitha M.
Freelancer
Forschung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"WhatsApp Serves Us Best"

Kommentare: Whatsapp is like a part of my research life.My all daily work become successful as a result of this application. I can share details fast and secure to my other fellows. It help me to save my valuable time. Any kind of language proficiency level person can easily handle wahtsapp. This is a major reason that I love whatsapp as I have to communicate with different types of people. Whatsapp serves us best.

Vorteile: I have been using whatsapp for more than 4 years. I have lot to say about this app.I am a Researcher.I do market researches in various areas. Sometimes there is little WiFi of signal.But, I can use whatsapp without any trouble.I can easily communicate with my office and family. Also able to share live location. In Sri Lanka, most of businessmen use this application for their business talk. The reason is, it share information fast and secure.Many of people love to use it because, there is no advertisement appear when use it. I have several group chats.I can share photos, videos, recordings, documents easily. There is also a web app that you can use on your computer. It is secure and you don't need to use your mobile phone when it's battery getting charge as it always linked to your phone number. Specially in group chats you can easily identify the names of group members with their profile picture. Students in university , mostly use whatsapp as they have several group chats for their extra curricular activities and for their studies.I think whatspp is very smart and friendly application. Whatsapp becomes the first choice of most of people in the world.

Nachteile: I found that whatsapp doesn't allow to forward a message to more than 5 people at a time. This could be troubling for me in sometimes and this is the only improvement that I would suggest for whatsapp.

Pramodye P.
Graphic Designer and Video editor
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.4.2020

"Best Review about Whatsapp"

Vorteile: Whatsapp is the one of best compatible and user friendly communication application I have ever used. I love media sharing options and call options... Also Whatsapp uses very low data percentage to communication process. It is very good situation for users who connect with Mobile data connections. There is a very good file compression method have Whastsapp... I like it... They compress media files to low file size but the final quality is very good. The Voice and Video call quality is good also group conference. Whatsapp have good acknowledgement in chat menu. It's very good option. Whatsapp have Good privacy setting menu and it's great feature to block spammers and other bad things. Also whatsapp
works better in many old mobiles phones with low RAM and Processing speed.That's great and very compatible thing in whatsapp. Also Whatsapp Web is good for mirror a targeted account with a team and That feature can use for Customer service for a little companies. Finally I recommend Whatsapp to all my friends.

Nachteile: Whatsapp Have little problem with media sharing some times. Because file size compressing well but media quality is reducing very low, Sometimes some files are very blurred. Also sometimes calls are disconnecting in a good signal strength condition. I have little recommendation with Status Privacy , when we turn off read receipts we can't check who viewed our status updates. If it changed, I think that's good feature. Sometimes whatsapp web is fail to connect.

• Bewertet am 28.4.2020
Maria B.
project manager
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"All I use"

Kommentare: It is very easy to use and it's free. I have used this communication channel to talk to clients, you can call them, send pictures, videos and you can send live audio messages without having to call them. This is very useful.
I also use it a lot because my family lives all over the world and you can stay in touch.

Vorteile: I absolutely love this app. It's the only metgod I use to stay in touch with my family and friends that live abroad. It is a free app, it is very easy to use. You can make voice calls and video calls. They added a new feature to conference call with up to 6 people ( I think) and I am very excited to try that. You can send pics and videos. You can have group chats, and my fav feature is that you can silence the group chat for a year, if you don't want to receive notifications.
I never have any issues with connections, whether I am at home or at a vacation abroad.
I like that you can choose not to download all the media into your phone, if you have low storage.
The unique feature this app has is that you can audio messages in a conversation, therefore if you don't want to type, you can send a live audio without having to call that person.
There are so many things I love about this app, you can visualize when someone read your conversation, and if you are being ghosted. Yikes! Those blue check marks can be problematic.
You can also archive conversations and snooze notifications if you don't want them to appear on your feed.
Everyone should have this app!

Nachteile: I don't like the status feature, I don't think it adds any value. I believe only 1-3 of my contacts use it, but I never really cared to check it out.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Peter B.
Farm Manager
Landwirtschaft, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"A social communication app, overtaking official apps"

Kommentare: There was a time I was purchasing a breathalyser from South Africa for my company. Phone lines were a problem but we communicated on WhatsApp. I remember the dealer saying “time will come when phone lines will be a thing of the past” and I agreed with him. I have found whatsapp to be an indispensable communication app for both social and official communication

Vorteile: WhatsApp is social app for communication, which is rapidly being accepted as an official communication app, overtaking well-known applications on the market.
WhatsApp has the following strengths
• Messaging is so instant
• As a user, you have the flexibility of choosing what method you want to communicate to your contact according to what is convenient to you. You can choose to type a message, send an audio recording, make a voice call or video call.
• It allows voice and video calls
• Allows group calls, where multiple contacts can be added to a single call, to speak at the same time. This works for both audio and video calls
• It shows the notification budge with a message counter for every contact on the list in the chat view
• It shows what time each contact was last seen online
• Unlike other platforms, WhatsApp has the ability to upload files of different types like documents, picture, audio and video files
• When you receive an audio or video file, WhatsApp is able to play it without a need for a separate media player.

Nachteile: • Very unfortunate for people using phones with a small storage space. There is no option in WhatsApp to change settings that downloads should go directly into an sd card. Phone memory gets full so quickly and affects its performance.
• Audios in WhatsApp stop playing when you move from one conversation to another.
• No settings to disable status updates view

Anvita S.
Tutor
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"I Use WhatsApp Daily"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Whatsapp has been amazing. I love all the little details and options it provides, like voice messaging, deleting messages, being able to reply to specific messages, video call, audio call, changing the background, having a profile picture, and it's all FREE! This app changed the way my family in the US can communicate with our loved ones abroad and I am forever grateful for this app!

Vorteile: From the clever name of the app to all the free features, I love it. It helps keep me connected to my relatives abroad. In just a moment I can call, video call, or chat with them and it has changed our life to use this app! Growing up we never had it, and it would be so long between calls abroad! Now I can see my family members any time I want. I LOVE that I can send voice messages, send group messages, call, video call, delete messages, and reply directly to messages. I would 10/10 recommend this to anyone who wants to keep in touch with friends and family all over the world, but also to have convenient group chats and a fun place to voice message with friends near home as well! Love it and am grateful for WhatsApp.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is that unless you turn off the setting for saving media, every single picture that gets shared gets saved into your phone's photo album. I didn't like going back and deleting all these images when I didn't know about the setting to turn off the feature! Especially because I am in a lot of different groups that are constantly sharing photos. The app should have the feature turned off and allow users to turn it on, because by the time I realized I had a thousand images in my folder and was wondering why my space was running out!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Anant M.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2020

"Just Amazing - Who doesn't know WhatsApp?"

Kommentare: WhatsApp is the best application for purposes of communication as an alternative to SMS and MMS. It is a gift of modern technology and is difficult to live without in today's world.

Vorteile: - Apart from providing multiple features under one roof for free, the best thing about Whatsapp is that it is extremely user-friendly, so you don't have to put a lot of effort to learn how to use the application.
- It works with the minimum consumption of data makes it very beneficial for all those using it with minimum WiFi signal or mobile network in a country like India.
- Another important feature that I find worth mentioning about the application is that you can delete messages and media files sent accidentally for a limited time period post sending the text. It does delete it in the chat mentioning that a certain message was deleted here but it still remains an important feature in case you accidentally send something to the wrong person.

Nachteile: - One of the major drawbacks of using WhatsApp is that it doesn't allow you to forward a message to more than 5 people at a time. This could be very troubling for someone trying to send a message to a large group of people individually without wanting to share it on WhatsApp groups.
- It does not provide great quality when it comes to audio/video conference calling.
- It doesn't let you share media files larger than 100MB which limits the user from sharing multiple media files. Also you can't download a media file shared more than 30 days ago which could troublesome in case someone is not able to check the message for a month or tries to download an important file later.
- The iOS implementation is dodgy.

• Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Eszter D.
Marketing manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2020

"Easy to use, acceptable quality"

Kommentare: It is a great messaging app that will help your team stay up to date, customizable, easy to use because of the clean user interface. The best feature is that you can see if someone read your message and when they are typing their reply back. Getting it integrated with your flight itinerary is a great way to automatically share updates with your team even when you do not have internet access, the airline will keep everyone in your selected group posted.

Vorteile: We have been using WhatsApp for years with our team, mostly to send status updates, share photos. It is very easy to use, userfriendly interface, clean design. You can add emojis to the group name which makes it very customizable and fun. You can see when somebody read your message, a checkmark shows up next to your message and you can even see when the other person is typing, it feels very real-time. You can back up the chat so no need to worry about losing your important conversations. You can send your location to the group which comes in handy if you work on the field. If you have a lot to say, you can dictate and send the voice message instead of writing long messages. I found my favorite feature when I recently had to fly for a business trip. The airline had an intergartion with WhatsApp so it was automatically shared the flight info and updated the flight status/changes with the group I selected so I did not have to have to worry about letting my team know where I was (especially if I had a short connectin to catch or no wifi). You can also select a theme for your background, I prefer dark because it's easy on your eyes if you use the app a lot.

Nachteile: It is easy to forward images and files within the app among different groups or between apps ( for example Messenger) but I always find it difficult to find how to save images directly to the phone. I found the video quality not as good as Messenger.

• Bewertet am 6.4.2020
Adina K.
Nursing Student
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.4.2020

"Great but could use a few improvements"

Kommentare: Overall, Whatsapp has served its purpose for keeping in touch with classmates and ongoing group projects. It's not my first choice for a messaging app, but I can see the appeal especially for international communication. I am of Korean background and my family, friends, and I mostly use Kakao probably due to cultural reasons.

Vorteile: I used it mostly for school purposes to keep in touch with my classmates and specific group chats. It's been proving useful for that purpose and sharing things and looking up key words in a chat prove to be useful.

Nachteile: Honestly, there are so many messaging apps that exist...Whatsapp was instantly disappointing in it's looks and layout. I wish I could change the theme or make it a simple black and white. It doesn't discern itself from other messenger apps with anything special and I still prefer to use other apps over Whatsapp.
I am particularly not fond of the default setting where it automatically saves every picture people send in a group chat. I ended up having hundreds of photos of my classmates in my gallery and it really was unwanted. Though I've turned off the setting, I don't think this should be the default.

• Bewertet am 7.4.2020
Luke P.
VP
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.3.2020

"Great For Instant Messaging and Video Chat"

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with WhatsApp has been really good. I use it every day for my business and some social stuff. It has a lot of features and functionality that help to streamline my business. I really like how easy WhatsApp is to use. It's probably one of the most user friendly messaging apps available. WhatsApp keeps coming out with new features so I hope that any issues I listed will be addressed soon. Using WhatsApp is really a no-brainer. The ROI is really high when compared to other similar software. I recommend WhatsApp for anyone who is looking for a user friendly messaging app that needs to be able to handle their personal and business needs.

Vorteile: WhatsApp is a great communication tool. It's incredibly user friendly and it's easy to set up. I use WhatsApp on a daily basis to keep in touch with my employees and clients. I like that I can send text, images, and video. I use the video chat feature the most. This is really helpful when I need to communicate effectively to my team. I also use it to send documents and image files to my clients. This is really convenient and helps to streamline my business processes. Another great aspect of WhatsApp is the sheer number of people using it. When I want to chat with a client on WhatsApp they almost always have it or are fine with downloading it. I don't have to persuade any of my clients to use it. I also really like their groups feature. I use groups to segment my clients so I can easily find them and reach out to them quickly.

Nachteile: The only improvements that I would suggest would be to add more features to groups. I think the groups feature is very useful but it should have more functions. One aspect I don't like is how everyone's information is always visible. It would be nice to have a anonymous feature. I would also like the ability to preview a video before downloading. I send and receive a lot of videos through WhatsApp and I don't like having to download every video. Especially, when I don't need to watch every video that I get. Finally, I would like to see WhatsApp integrated with email clients.

• Bewertet am 26.3.2020
Steve M.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2020

"Next generation messaging"

Kommentare: I use it every day - so that speaks volumes. Messaging in different groups is good. Multilingual messaging is not so good if your language skills are ropey. Video works smoothly as well as audio, and it's nowhere near as annoying as Skype to configure. All in all a good if slightly basic universal communicator software solution

Vorteile: What's App is easy to use and flexible. Although originally intended as a consumer product it can be used in business applications. I understand its encryption is strong though haven't tested it. Text, voice and video messaging all work well (for me at least) and great for keeping in touch with distant friends and family. You can even use it for group calls of up to four people. And of course, its free. Less complex and fussy than Skype, I prefer it.

Nachteile: Using multiple instances of WhatsApp is not so easy. You can use it in a Windows browser by using the web version but unforunately it is not so easy to to use on a tablet when the main app is on your phone. The four person limit for group calling is a limitation. And if you're into filters it's nothing like as exciting as Snapchat. There is no translation function yet with WhatsApp but I'm hoping that will get added soon - there seems no technical reason why not.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2020
Craig S.
Small Business Owner
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Simple Video Chat Software"

Kommentare: WhatsApp software has enabled me to successfully communicate with my employees and customers while I am away from my brick and mortar store attending a business trip or enjoying my vacation. So, my business continues to run uninterrupted and I am able to sell more apparel products. All this maintenance of business affairs has been possible by simply installing the Whatsapp software and setting it up with no extra cost other than smart phone monthly bills. Hence, I was able to get high returns on my investment.

Vorteile: WhatsApp chat software makes text, video and audio message sharing easy and fun. I use it to communicate with my employees when I am away on a business trip. So, I can stay informed about my customers who are interested in buying my apparel products at my brick and mortar or virtual store. For example, if my customer has a unique size and she doesn't know which garment will fit her, my employee will contact me on WhatsApp via video messaging group to show me some options and I will tell her which garment will be the best choice for that customer. This strategy allows me to attend my business trips or go on vacation while also ensuring my business is not impacted negatively. WhatsApp also enables me remotely answer questions of new prospects who may have never visited my store but are interested in knowing what kinds of apparel products I sell. Hence, I am able to use WhatsApp as an acquisition tool.

Nachteile: WhatsApp chat software works well once its set-up. But it is not easy to add a new contact who is outside US. Because I have to know that international contact's country code, etc. So, I can make foreign audio or video calls. It would be nice to have some customer support to help guide the steps around adding international phone numbers to WhatsApp contact list. The other issue with WhatsApp is it hogs computer memory when installing its app or when getting forwarded messages which have video in them. It will be great to have the ability to preview the videos so I can decide to view the videos or not before opening or downloading the full video files. Finally, my other concern with WhatsApp software is that its not integrated with Gmail or any other Email client, so its extra work to manage the messages.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020